Just Eternity | ✓ |

Bởi LAneFields

[COMPLETED] Book 2 of the 'Just' Series. *Erotic Romance* *MATURE* Ellie Taylor is a girl who has had it all... Xem Thêm

Just Eternity
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Bonus Chapter
Thirty Two.
Thirty three.
Thirty Four
Epilogue
Tatt'd
New Story; Like You
HONEY

Fifteen.

52.5K 1.3K 404
Bởi LAneFields

Maddox POV

I held Ellie as close as I possibly could while she clung to me. Her sweet perfume invaded my senses, bringing my mind to an otherworldly place. One where it was only her and I.

The dream escape that I've imagined.

"God," Ellie laughed as her thumb wiped under my eyes , as if ensuring I was real, with the brightest smile I've seen since we've reunited. "I can't believe you're here."

I smiled lightly to her, trying to hide the fact that it hurt that she thought I was going to disappear again.

Fuck.

I really had to fix this.

"Oh, is this the sexy doctor you've been going on about?" Chelsea asked, covering her chest as she turned to us.

My eyes deceived me as they ventured to look at the pornstar I had watched and fantasized about for years as she held her breasts. She was barely able to cover her nipples with her tiny hands.

I cleared my throat and looked back to Ellie, who looked way too amused for my liking.

"This is Maddox. Max, this is Chelsea." Ellie introduced me with a growing, mischievous smirk.

Chelsea lightly smiled, extending a hand to me and letting her left breast loose. I froze, looking to her body for just a second before scolding myself.

This doesn't look good. I shouldn't be checking out another woman with Ellie right next to me. Not this soon and definitely not with someone she knows I've jerked off to.

"Oh, a quiet one." Chelsea laughed, placing her hand back to her chest.

"No, Max is just a huge fan. You were his release for four years. Wasn't she, Max?" Ellie nudged me softly before going to the chair and wiping everything down.

She left me practically alone, with a pornstar after making a crude comment.

My tongue was stuck in my throat.

"It's nice to meet you, Chelsea." I was able to gulp out.

"Ellie, you're such an ass. You're making him turn red." Chris chuckled, turning Chelsea so she was facing away from me.

Finally, I could breathe.

Then I saw the tattoo again. I was in awe.

"Wow, Ellie." I murmured, "This is beautiful."

Ellie smiled to me, brightly. All of her happiness stretching her lips to their fullest extent.

"Isn't it?" Chelsea asked as she moved her hair from her back so I could see the entirety of the art inked into her body. "You could come closer. I'll be nice for Ellie's sake."

I took a few steps closer until I could see every detail of every single feather she tattooed.

Ellie came beside me, trailing her clean finger over the raised area with her brows creased. "I have to add some shading here and finish the bottom part of the wings." She pointed out to me as she criticized her own masterpiece.

"I love it so far." Chelsea commented, peering back to us. "Can we finish up tomorrow?"

Ellie looked to me, her eyes twinkling with so much lust and desire but also, sympathy knowing it would cut into our time together. "Yeah. Should only take a few more hours."

"Awesome." Chelsea took her shirt, throwing it on over her head and turned to us again, her brown eyes glancing over my body. "Ellie said you wanted an autograph."

"Now I feel weird asking for one." I mumbled, looking between the three set of eyes that stared at me intently.

Chelsea rolled her eyes before grabbing a piece of paper off of the desk and scribbling her name down on it then handing it to me. I held the paper lightly with a smile.

"Thanks."

"No probs. See you tomorrow, Ellie." She waved off, yanking Chris with her, who seemed more than willing to follow suit.

"Chris! Don't ruin her tattoo!" Ellie yelled after them with a shake of her head when they completely ignored her.

"He's.. odd." I narrowed my eyes as he gave me a thumbs up before completely exiting the shop.

"Tell me about it." Ellie murmured then looked up to me, her eyes still lighting up. "Let's close up. I need to shower. I could still feel the musty plane seats on my clothing."

I waited patiently in the front office as Ellie finished cleaning up and turning off the lights. The walls in the waiting room were filled with photos of tattoos, all signed by the artist who did them. I marveled looking at Ellie's name on so many of them.

A lot of them were flowers; some geometrical, some realistic and others chartoony. But all beautiful.

I could already tell that was her favorite to do.

Ellie sighed loudly as she grabbed her luggage, making me realize she came straight to work after leaving me.

It truly showed how dedicated she was and I admired that with every bit of my soul.

I took the bag from her and slung it over my shoulder as we started walking towards her apartment.

"I'm really happy you came. I hope it wasn't too much trouble coming early." She spoke softly, looking to the ground with a small blush when she'd see me watching her lips move with every word.

"Not at all." I smiled, taking her hand in mine. I felt her flinch beneath my grasp with a quiet wince.

She pulled her hand back and rubbed her wrist with a grimace. "Ouch. My wrist took a beating today." She groaned softly, mostly to herself before switching to the right side of me and placing her other hand in mine, interlacing our fingers and squeezing tightly. "So, What'd you think of Chelsea?" She asked, side eyeing me with small smile.

"She seems down to earth."

"Oh, please. Down to earth, my ass." She laughed loudly. "You were about to drool a fountain when you saw her boob."

I squeezed her hand tighter with a laugh of my own. "I didn't handle that well at all. I wasn't expecting to meet her or for her to be naked, at all."

Ellie leaned her head on my shoulder, wrapping her arm around mine in a hugging embrace as we walked down the street.

She was so relaxed and happy being next to me, holding my hand, I couldn't help but enamor in the feelings of love that was glued to my pounding heart - even after all this time.

I always knew I'd still love her when I saw her again but feeling the love rekindling between us was something I didn't prepare for. But it was something I would never give up, not again.

"So, fair warning my apartment is a bit of a mess. When Lexi called I just dropped everything and flew out to New York." She huffed as she fished her pocket for her keys.

I closed my eyes tight, hoping Chris steered me in the right direction. I put my whole trust into a guy that was fucking the love of my life. I mean, he even had a key to her apartment. It shows how often they were together. I just hope it was the right call and I'm not just a gullible idiot.

Ellie walked in and flipped the light switch, freezing in her tracks as her eyes glanced around her tiny studio apartment.

Her bed was made, the dishes put away, the garbage taken out. A vase of flowers sat neatly on the kitchen counter with a small little note I wrote. Three baskets of flowers hung randomly around her living room area, all tied together with a new throw blanket that was folded over her small love seat. Unlit candles sat on her coffee table, just waiting to be lit for the first time.

"Maddox Bouchard." She sighed happily as she walked forward with fast strides straight to the hanging flowers. Her small, delicate hand reached up touching the petals gently.

My heart burned at its fast pace when her face lit up, glowing in pure euphoria.

"Ellie Taylor." I spoke back mimicking her smile. I walked to her side and placed my hands to her sexy hips. She went to turn to look at me but instead I turned her towards the flowers that sat on her counter.

She stifled her happy tears with a laugh as she looked to the bouquet of roses, daisies, and tulips.

"Just like the first ones you got me." She whispered, stroking the petals then letting her hand fall gently to the handwritten card.

I held her close as she slowly read the note, her beautiful blue eyes glossed over within moments.

"I mean it, L." I spoke softly, as she peered up to me through her wet lashes. "I want to be with you forever. I don't care if we're on different continents anymore. Four years of being apart and I still feel the same as I did then. If anything, I just want you more. You were right, distance doesn't matter when you care and love someone as much as I do you. I wish I saw that years ago. I wish I could have been the man that saw you become what are you today because, Ellie, you are amazing and so, so talented. I was such an asshole to try to take you away from that."

She shakily wiped under her eyes. "Goddammit, Max. Stop making me cry."

My hands grasped the sides of her face, letting my thumbs dry her cheeks as we gazed into each other's eyes with such love.

"Never again, L. I promise." I cooed before kissing her forehead. "Only happy tears."

She exhaled harshly, calming herself as she took a step away. "Let me shower and we'll hang out."

I went to go sit on her loveseat when she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her. "Shower with me." She pleaded softly.

****
A/N: So Max promised and I will too, no more tears guys! I think we're over the sad parts here which were a journey writing. (I loved it, I dunno I like making you guys and myself emotional I guess.) Sorry not sorry. ;*

I put a pic of the wings below. If I was ballsy enough I'd probably get it done tbh. Just to be cliche. Do you guys have any tattoos?

I have eight. Hoping to get more soon to complete my left leg!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

323K 20.9K 85
The story of Ellie and Aiden from His Everything continues in Their Forever. Accompany the two young people on their journey full of self-discovery...
311K 11.3K 44
Ellie West has her life all mapped out, but after disappointing news, she's forced to take in the mysterious Seth Carter as a roommate. Can the arra...
4.7M 110K 45
Erotica *MATURE* [COMPLETED] Book 1 Ellie Taylor is hiding from her past, trying to fix her broken life piece by piece. She has no intention on being...
14.6K 856 29
Ellie is an orphan with only one goal. Stay alive. The castle, a place where your deepest fantasies can come alive, but also your worst fears. This...