Louisiana Nights

Av GrowToEvolve

GrowToEvolve | 01 ______________________________________ - How will the Wests' second chapter go? Previously... Mer

0 0
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
3 1

2 6

2.5K 230 78
Av GrowToEvolve

*Edited*

July 5th, 2020

Sahir moved stealthily, placing his clothes on. His outfit consisted of a black Hanes shirt, a pair of jean shorts, white Nike socks, all black Nike air max plus, and a thin gold chain. Placing on his black dad hat with a random baseball logo on it, Sahir turned to look at a sleeping Samia.

She was currently curled up into a pillow, holding onto it tightly, as if it were him. Her mouth was slightly opened, allowing drool to make a small puddle on the pillow underneath her head. Her straight hair laid across the pillow wildly, going in every direction.

In other words, she looked like a true goddess to Sahir.

After a long night of delivering NyQuil-D, Sahir knew that she wasn't going to be up for a while.

"Why are you staring at me?" Samia asked with her eyes still closed.

Cutting his eyes at her, Sahir began to kiss his teeth.

"I put you to sleep, you're suppose to still be sleep." He said walking towards her side of the bed.

"That's funny because if I remember correctly, you were the one to tap out after the tenth round. After I got off you, I had to clean you up because you had fell asleep." Samia said watching him sit in front of her.

Kissing his teeth again, Sahir replied, "Lower your voice, ok. That was a one time thing, I was tired from being out all day and I wanted to go to sleep, but your sex crazed ass wouldn't let me. You hopped on top without my consent. I think that I should talk to those officers that are probably waiting out front."

Sitting up, quickly, Samia punched Sahir in his right shoulder.

"If I remember correctly, you asked me to ride because you really needed my help to help you get it up, old man." Samia said with a smirk.

Sahir's eyes remained open wide, in disbelief of his wife's words.

"I never had a problem getting it up, in fact it's up now, so what are you trying to do?" Sahir asked looking at Samia with lust filled eyes.

When she sat up, her covered naked body was now on display for his eyes only.

Smirking to herself, Samia slid out of the bed, moving to stand in between Sahir's legs. As she stood in front of him, they both kept their eyes locked on one another as she brought both of her arms around his neck, moving him closer to her.

Samia leaned down to place a kiss on Sahir's lips, only to end up kissing his cheek.

Pulling back, she looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I think you need to be messing with some toothpaste, before you kiss me." Sahir said pursing his lips up, and looking the other way.

Nodding her head, Samia removed her arms from around him, backing her naked body away from him. As she backed away, Sahir eyed her curvaceous body, feeling himself harden as time went by.

"I was gonna mess around and suck your dick before you left, but I think messing around with toothpaste will last longer." She said walking towards the bathroom, feeling her asscheeks jiggle with each step she took.

"Wait did I say that?" Sahir questioned as he began to follow after Samia. "That's not what I meant at all. That was my inner twin coming out and speaking, it wasn't me."

"Aht, aht, aht." Samia said as she stood in front of the mirror, feeling Sahir press himself into her. "You need to go and get on the boat, sir."

Leaning down, Sahir began to place open mouth kisses on the right side of her neck, sucking on it lightly.

"Sir, I'm just trying to mess with some toothpaste like you said, so please back up." Samia said moving away from him. "Seriously though, it's time for you to go. Don't die because I will go to Hell and drag your ass back to Earth."

Shaking his head with laughter, Sahir moved closer to Samia, placing a kiss on her lips. Deepening the kiss, he reached his arms around, placing them on ass.

"Sir, what are you-" Samia began to say, but stopped once his tongue infiltrated her mouth.

Their tongues wrestled for dominance, Samia coming close to winning, but didn't after Sahir's fingers began to graze her clit.

Pulling away, Sahir smirked at a flustered Samia.

"It's time for me to go and start the mission, but best believe that I'm gonna finish the mission right here later." Sahir said causing Samia to smile.

"Whatever you say." Samia said placing a gentle kiss on his lips. "I was serious about what I said earlier, your ass better not die, the boys would miss you."

"You would miss me the most, and so would my princess that's currently in your stomach." Sahir said kissing the palm of her hand that was now holding the side of his face.

Rolling her eyes, Samia began to dismantle herself from Sahir. Backing away, she looked at him, saying, "I love you and I'll see you soon, soldier."

Sahir nodded his head, sending a kiss her way.

"I love you more than you can ever imagine." Sahir said causing her to smile wide. "You'll see me sooner than you think, soldier."

*

Exiting the apartment building from the back, Sahir watched his surroundings, before making his way towards the other side of the street.

Though it was early in the morning, the streets were already starting to become crowded, so Sahir easily concealed himself with the crowd around him. Once he made it to the end of the street, he quickly called for a taxi.

Hearing a familiar voice, as he stood in a popular clam bar, Lieutenant Blue turned his head to see Sahir getting into a taxi.

"Here you go." He said reaching into his wallet and pulling out a random amount of bills, placing them on the counter.

Exiting the building, he ran to the nearest taxi.

Opening the back door, he was happy to find it vacant.

"Police, follow that taxi that just pulled off." He said to the driver.

"I haven't heard that in a long time." She mumbled to herself, before pulling off.

They drove for a good twenty minutes, before they seen the taxi they were following stop at a harbor.

"Stop here." Lieutenant Blue said while they were on a bridge.

"I can't stop on no bridge, that's how I'll get a ticket." The driver said waving him off.

"Look I'm a cop, just wait here-" Lieutenant Blue started, but was cut off by the driver.

"How about I let you off here because your starting to get on my nerves." She said stopping the car.

Lucky for them, there was no cars coming, or even going.

Sighing, Lieutenant Blue opened the car door, rushing out. He had to move fast to catch Sahir, meaning that he had no time to deal with the driver.

"You still need to pay you wannabe cop!" The driver screamed out the window.

Ignoring the lady, Lieutenant Blue continued to run, seeing that Sahir was currently on a boat, talking to someone that Lieutenant Blue would guess was the owner of said boat. Creeping up on the boat, Lieutenant Blue quickly stepped on it, seeing as the conversations between Sahir and the boat owner looked close to being over.

Looking around, he realized that there was only one place for him to hide, an object shaped like a big cooler. Quickly shaking his head, he hopped inside, forgetting about his pride. Shortly after he entered, he heard footsteps moving off the boat, and then felt the boat begin to move.

He didn't know how much time had went by, but his body was beginning to cramp up from being in the same position for so long. Seeing that he had no room to move, Lieutenant Blue decided that he would exit the bin. Opening the top to the bin as quietly as he could, he took a look around the boat, seeing nothing, but the vast bayou waters and trees.

Exiting out of the bin, he began to stretch his limbs.

"I'm glad that you finally decided to exit the bin, I set a timer to see how long you would last. I'm surprised to see that you lasted three hours." Sahir said appearing out of nowhere.

"Fuck!" Lieutenant Blue yelled out of shock. "You can't go around scaring people like that, I almost fucked you up."

Rolling his eyes, Sahir just nodded his head, "Yeah, I seen."

Turning around, Sahir began to walk towards the front of the boat.

"Your ass almost jumped into the water, scary ass." Sahir said with a chuckle. "You lasted a long time though because we're about to pull up to our destination."

The sight of a big warehouse, in the middle of nowhere, was all that they seen as the boat moved closer to it. Cutting the engine when they were close by, Sahir quickly placed a rope connected to the ship, around a pole. After making sure that it was on securely, he hopped off the boat.

A confused Lieutenant Blue followed after him, with a mind that was racing with ideas on why they were there.

"You're in way over your head, Raymond. I think you should stay on the boat." Sahir said once he sensed that Lieutenant Blue was behind him.

Lieutenant Blue quickly shook his head no, as if Sahir could see him with eyes in the back of his head.

"My name is Lieutenant Blue, and I will not stay on the boat. My orders were to not let you go out of my line of sight, and I intend on following them."

Sensing that he wasn't going to be able to get Lieutenant Blue to understand where he was coming from, Sahir decided to let him tag along. If he got hurt, that was on him because Sahir did give him the option of staying on the boat.

"Fine, whatever. Just make sure you stay close." Sahir said warning him. "And please, with whatever happens, do what I say. I don't care how crazy it sounds, just do it."

Lieutenant Blue slowly nodded his head, not really wanting to have to listen to Sahir, of all people.

Walking up the ramp quietly, Sahir began to sense that him and the lieutenant were under major scrutiny.

"With whatever happens from here on out, remain calm." Sahir said as they began to walk around a object that blocked their line of sight from what could be on the other side.

Nodding his head, again, Lieutenant Blue decided that he would listen to Sahir, for now.

Once they reached the end of the object, and started to walk around it, Sahir smirked when he was met with the sight of woman with machine guns.

Lieutenant Blue's eyes opened wide at the sight of multiple woman carrying guns and pointing them at himself and Sahir.

"Good morning, Mr. West!" Madame Sinclair squealed as she made her way through her workers, towards Sahir, her heels making a loud noise against the ramp. "It's good to see your fine ass, again."

__________________________________

What do you think?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

This book has over four thousand views!!!

After this chapter there will only be four more, including the epilouge😢. The good thing is that I'm in the writing mood, so expect some more chapters to appear during the day!

Go add my other book, Jezebel & If It's Real, to y'all library!

Vote & Comment
lavishworld

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

637K 23.3K 37
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.. ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
4.4K 250 30
It's 1911, and undead have swarmed West Elizabeth. John Marston fears his wife and son are the undead horde's latest victims. He heads to Blackwater...
5K 249 14
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
125K 4.5K 34
๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘’๐‘”๐‘”๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๏ฟฝ...