Mia Anderson

By once_upon_a_time01

Mia Anderson has three brothers, Cooper Anderson, Derek Anderson, and Blaine Anderson. Mia goes to Mckinley H... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Author's note
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Naya Rivera R.I.P
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 73
Part 74
The End (A/N)
New Beginnings

Part 72

183 1 0
By once_upon_a_time01

It has been about a month since Sebastian and I said that we still loved each other. We have been hanging out quite a bit. Everyone thinks that Sebastian and I shouldn't happen again after everything that has happened. Blaine is kind of the only one who is slightly okay with it. He isn't happy about it but he is okay with it. It is the week of the Heathers opening night. I'm nervous. Really nervous. I was at Rachel and Kurt's loft with Mercedes, Blaine, Artie and Sam there as well. Some ex Glee club friends were coming here to New York to go see my Opening night. I'm not as nervous as Rachel was but I am still pretty nervous. I sent out a group text to everyone who was in glee but I have no idea who was going. I was sitting down on the couch and I watched as Kurt walked over to me holding a glass of water.

(Kurt) "How are you feeling?"

I grab the glass from Kurt and took a sip.

(Mia) "Nervous."

(Rachel) "Understandable. We are leading up to your first ever Broadway Performance."

(Mia) "Yeah..."

We hear a knock on the door and Blaine gets up and opens it. We see Sebastian on the other side of the door. Rachel takes the glass I was holding from me and I get up and I walk up to Sebastian and hug him. We pull apart and stand there smiling.

(Mia) "Hey."

(Sebastian) "Hey beautiful."

(Mia) "Play nice okay?"

(Sebastian) "Of course."

I then turn around to the others.

(Mia) "Be nice to him okay?"

I then go back to the couch and sit down next to Rachel. I then see Sebastian standing in front of the coffee table smirking at Kurt. Oh no...

(Sebastian) "Is it just me or did Kurt just get hot?"

Blaine and I look at each other and then look at Sebastian with identical annoyed faces.

(Blaine) "That is my fiancé!"

(Mia) "Babe!"

(Blaine) "What the hell man?!"

(Mia) "Right here!"

(Sebastian) "Okay, okay. I'm sorry."

Sebastian couldn't stop laughing but then after a bit he stopped.

(Sebastian) "It is good to see you guys. I know you guys don't like me but I am trying to redeem myself."

(Kurt) "You almost blinded my fiancé."

(Rachel) "You photo shopped a picture of my dead ex boyfriend."

(Sam) "You helped steal our nationals trophy."

(Artie) "You used performance enhancing drugs to cheat your way through nationals."

(Mercedes) "You broke Mia's heart three times."

(Blaine) "How can we trust you not to break her heart again?"

(Sebastian) "Wow... that's a lot to redeem myself for."

There was another knock on the door. Kurt opens it and we see Tina.

(Kurt) "Tina."

(Tina) "Hey everyone!"

Tina walked past Kurt and walked straight to me and sat down in front of me.

(Tina) "How are you feeling?"

(Mia) "Nervous but excited."

(Tina) "Well that is completely understandable since it is your first ever Broadway show."

(Mia) "Yeah... I know..."

(Tina) "Make sure you stay off the internet until after your Opening Night. Okay?"

(Mia) "What? Why?"

(Tina) "Oh nothing too bad. Just a leaked video some intruder got of you at rehearsal."

(Sam) "Tina..."

(Tina) "But the comments aren't that bad."

(Blaine) "Tina..."

(Tina) "Just a couple saying that you don't have 'the right face for Broadway'."

(Artie) "Tina..."

(Tina) "And that your voice 'isn't that good' but those are all lies."

(Everyone except Tina) "Tina shut up!"

(Kurt) "Not again..."

I'm not going to do a Rachel. I am not going to do a Rachel.

(Mia) "I'm fine. It's fine. Thank you for telling me that Tina. I am going to wait for everyone to get here and then I will go back to the apartment and rest."

I then look at Blaine and faked a smile.

(Mia) "How many more people are coming over today?"

(Blaine) "Five... Mr Shue and Emma are coming over tomorrow."

(Mia) "I didn't think so many people were coming."

*knock knock* More people... please hurry everyone... Sam opened the door to see Santana and Brittany.

(Brittany) "Hey!"

Santana walked up to Sebastian and hit him over the head and Sebastian rubbed his head in pain.

(Santana) "Hey Twink."

(Sebastian) "Hey Santana..."

I got up from the couch and went to give Santana and Brittany a hug.

(Brittany) "How are you feeling Mia?"

(Mia) "Nervous. Just nervous."

(Brittany) "Don't be. You are going to be great. All the Bi Corns are rooting for their co-queen."

(Mia) "Co-queen?"

(Santana) "Brit thinks that you and her are the co-queens of the Bi Corns."

I smile and look at everyone and then back at Brit.

(Mia) "I'm down."

We then heard the door open and we all turn to see Puck and Quinn walk in.

(Quinn) "Puck! You are supposed to knock first."

I laugh and shake my head. I watch as Puck walks over to me.

(Puck) "Missed me?"

I pretend to think about it for a bit and shake my head.

(Mia) "No not really."

I laugh slightly and then feel Puck pick me off the ground and throw me over his shoulder.

(Mia) "Puck! Put me down!"

(Quinn) "Puck sweetie. Put the poor girl down."

(Mia) "Yeah Puck! Listen to your girlfriend!"

(Puck) "Not unless you admit that you missed me."

(Mia) "Okay! Okay! Fine! I give in! I missed you, you big doofus."

Puck put me down carefully and I straightened up my dress.

(Mia) "You know we are sixteen anymore right?"

(Puck) "Maybe."

I gave Puck a quick kiss on the cheek and we hugged properly this time. I then walked over to Quinn and gave her a hug.

(Quinn) "How are you feeling?"

(Mia) "Much better than I was before strangely."

I turn a bit and see Sebastian, Kurt, and Blaine talking and I smile. I am happy Sebastian isn't feeling awkward. I then turn a bit more to see Brit and Santana walking over. We all join in for a group hug.

(Brittany) "I have missed this group."

(Santana) "The Unholy Trinity."

(Mia) "And their Three-way child."

(Quinn) "Perfect."

(Santana) "Yeah. We are perfect aren't we?"

We all laugh and hug each other. I then hear a knock on the door. Sam opens it and we see Mike.

(Mia) "Mike!"

(Mike) "Hey Tiny Dancer!"

I look at him confused. Mike shrugged his shoulders.

(Mike) "It was a nickname I made up on the way here. You are short and cute and tiny and you are a dancer. Tiny Dancer."

I laughed a bit and hugged him

(Mia) "I love it. It is great to see you."

(Mike) "Great to see you too."

Mike went over to Artie and I turned around to face everyone.

(Mia) "I am really happy that you all came. Each one of you mean a lot to me and it means a lot that you guys were able to come see both myself and Sebastian here for our opening night."

I walked up to Sebastian and wrapped my arm around him and he wrapped an arm around me.

(Mia) "I know most of you don't like him but I am really happy that you guys are willing to come watch me perform side by side this amazing performer."

We all then hear a knock on the door. Everyone looked confused. No one else was supposed to be coming. We all turn to face the door and Rachel opens it and reveals Mr Shue and Emma.

(Mr Shue) "Hey Guys!"

(Mia) "Mr Shue!"

I run up to them and hug both of them and they hug me back.

(Mia) "What are you guys doing here? Blaine said you were coming tomorrow."

(Emma) "We wanted to surprise you. Come a day early."

(Mia) "It means a lot that you guys are here."

(Mr Shue) "Well this time no one I know is pregnant so we shouldn't have to run back home for a birth."

We all laugh a bit and Mr Shue and Emma goes to hug everyone else.

(Tina) "Mr Shue. How's the baby?"

(Mr Shue) "Good. Growing little boy. With my parents for the weekend so we could be here. Oh and please call me Will. All of you."

(Mia) "Will. No that sounds weird. Anyway, as I was saying before. Thank you, everyone, for being here. It means a lot. Thank you."

><

Opening night. I am so nervous. I was in my dressing room. I put my costume on and then decided I need to take a walk. I walk out of my dressing room and down the hall. I wore a robe at the moment over my costume to make sure not to get it dirty. I then realise I was near Sebastian's room. I walk up to his room and knock on the door and then open it. I open the door and see him shirtless. Looking in my direction. I quickly then turn around and face the other way.

(Mia) "Oh! Sorry..."

I hear Sebastian laugh a bit and then silence. After a bit I feel him put a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and look up at him to see him really close to me. I look down a bit to see him still shirtless. Well, good to see he still has those amazing abs... I feel my cheeks blush as I look back up at him. Sebastian smirks at the sight of my blushing cheeks.

(Sebastian) "Like what you see?"

I bring my hand up make that little hand gesture that says, 'a bit'.

Sebastian puts his hands on my hips and bring me into his room and closes his door behind us. H e then presses me up against the door and I put my hands on his chest.

(Sebastian) "You sure about that?"

(Mia) "Maybe a bit more than a bit."

Sebastian starts to kiss and suck on my neck a bit. Shit I missed it when he did that.

(Mia) "Maybe a lot more than a bit..."

He moves up to my lips and I kiss him back. After a bit I pull away.

(Mia) "We can't. Not before our show. I can't have a hickey on stage."

(Sebastian) "We can always cover it up."

(Mia) "Sebastian..."

(Sebastian) "Okay, okay fine."

We stand there. My back against the door and his hands on my hips.

(Mia) "I forgot! I need to give you something! I will be back!"

I get out of his grip and open the door getting out of his dressing room and walking back to mine. I grabbed a purple velvet box out of my back and walked back to Sebastian's room. I then stood in front of a Sebastian wearing a shirt and gave him the box.

(Sebastian) "What is this?"

(Mia) "Open it."

Sebastian opens the box and reveals an amazing watch.

(Sebastian) "Mia.... it's-"

(Mia) "Look at the inside of it."

Sebastian take the watch out of the box and turns it over.

(Sebastian) "'September 9th 2009. Viva La Vida?' I'm confused."

(Mia) "The day we met. You were singing Viva La Vida by Coldplay."

(Sebastian) "I remember that day."

(Mia) "That day meant a lot. You mean a lot."

Sebastian kisses me and a kiss back. It was soft. Gentle. Sweet. We pull apart smiling.

(Mia) "I should go. Layla is coming to do my make up soon."

I walk out of the room smiling and walk back to my dressing room. I don't feel nervous anymore.

><

10 minutes. 10 minutes until we start. I'm side stage shaking all my nerves out. There are people around me making sure my make up is okay, my costume is okay, that I am okay. I look over to where Lilly, Janie and Emma, the girls who are playing the Heathers, are and they look at me mouthing good luck to each other. 6 minutes. I look over at Mark and Ben who are playing Kurt and Ram and they is being checked by people making sure everything is okay. 4 minutes. I look over to Sebastian. He looks calm. He looks back at me and smiles. I smile back. 2 minutes. I make sure I am ok. I walk on stage and stand in position. Show time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 492 39
When the Vocal Adrenaline star dancer transfers to a rivaling school and meets a cute blond boy Or When Sky meets Sam, they'll have to go through al...
56.9K 957 18
Julian Anderson is the older brother to Blaine Anderson, Julian had got his hair from their dad, while Blaine and Cooper got their hair colour from t...
77.5K 1.8K 69
Lia Torres just recently moved to Lima, Ohio leaving behind her best friend Kaydon. She gets a new shot at life but of course problems that arise tha...
797 22 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...