His Possession (kookv)Book 1

By fity24

"YOU ARE MINE GOT IT, "_Jeongguk said in a low voice Start: November 26, 2019 Ends: January 18, 2021 Sequal "... More

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (M)
chapter 7
A/N not an update
chapter 8
1k special chapter๐Ÿ”ฅ
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (M)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
100k special
100k special pt.2
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue: Chapter 60(M)
Q&A
The trailer of "Our Possession(Kookv)" book 2
book2 is out!!

chapter 32

1.8K 51 13
By fity24

Stream Dynamite this song is so good and perfect.

(Sorry for not updating last week I was trying to figure out what to write for this chapter.)

2 years later
Taehyung and Jeongguk have been together for 2 years and to them it was the best 2 years of their  life . Taehyung has graduated from bighit university and he became a kindergarten teacher he change his hair color to grey (like DNA era )  . Jeongguk is still a CEO and mafia leader .plus Jeongguk is 25 years old  about to turn 26 years old and Taehyung is 24years old

_________________

Jeongguk p.o.v

I was in my office signing  paperworks  I pause when I hear the door open  . I looked up at the person who opened the to my surprise it was Taehyung . I smiled at him then put my pen  down on my desk .

Jeongguk:so what are you doing here ?

Taehyung:oh I came to visit you and eat lunch with my ggukie.

Jeongguk:aww that's nice of you . Well let me just finish signing the papers then we can have our beautiful lunch .*points at the couch * you can sit on the  couch  .okay darling ?

Taehyung:okay .*walked up to the couch and sat down then took out his phone to watch some  YouTube videos. *

I got back to signing the papers until I was done . I got out my lunch then I walked up to Taehyung tapping his shoulder to signal him to follow me . He got up while putting his phone in his pocket then grab his lunch  I hold his hand while leading him to my private lunch room . When we got there being the gentlemen I am I pulled the chair for Taehyung then I sat down on my chair . I open my lunch bag then got out my chopsticks and bibimbap then started to eat . Taehyung got out his japchae and chopsticks then started to eat his food .

No one p.o.v

Taehyung's food (japchae)

Jeongguk food( bibimbap)

As Taehyung and Jeongguk were eating their lunch they had a conversation about what ever that comes to their minds .

Jeongguk: how is teaching little kids are they put of control of they behave?

Taehyung:oh it's fun and they behave well . How is work for you?

Jeongguk:it's the same  thing everyday paperwork, meetings ,staying up at night doing projects , having to print out sheets for my employees , and directing them . But just being with you makes me feel like my problems never existed darling  .

Taehyung:aww that nice . I feel the same too ggukie.

After 1_hour

Taehyung left and went back to the school to teach the kids addition so they can be ready for the upper grades math .

______________________
______________________________________________________

Few days later

The handsome guys group chat ☺

Badbishtae:hey guys .

Agustd:hey tae .

Musclebunny:hey baby .

Eommajin: hi cutie pies

Jimin=thickass: heeeeeeeyyyyyy.

Namjohn:sup.

Iamyourhope: hi .

Badbishtae:how are you guys ?

Everyone except Badbishtae:we good .

Badbishtae:I made  something.

Jimin=thickass: can I have one too?

Badbishtae:sure .

Jimin=thickass: thanks best Friend .

Musclebunny:me next .

Badbishtae:

Musclebunny: yaaaaaaassssss I look pretty among all of you .thanks Taetae.

Badbishtae: your welcome.

Eommajin: can you make me one too?

Badbishtae:sure . Here .

Agust d: why the heck are we acting like high schoolers ?didn't we graduate already though .

Badbishtae:don't worry Yoonie  I made you a special one . Here you go .

Agust d: ooooo look I have swag . Now I'm hungry for some hot Cheetos . Thanks Taehyung.

Badbishtae:you are welcome.

Musclebunny:why couldn't I have Arizona and hot Cheetos?

August D :well you are not in the hot Cheetos and Arizona life .

Iamyourhope: where is mine's at ?

Badbishtae :here

Iamyourhope:thanks tae .

Namjohn; tae where is mine's at?

Badbishtae:here

Eommajin: why does this boiled egg head gets a better one then me ?

Namjohn: hey that hurts ........ Jin you know what will happen tonight .

Eommajin: yeah , and that means you will starve tonight or sleep on the couch.

Namjhon: that's not what I meant ......

   *jaebum101 enters the chat*

Jaebum101:heeeeyyyyyyy.

Badbishtae: who are you ?

Jaebum101: I'm Lim jaebum a model .

Musclebunny: jb what are you doing here ?

Jaebum101: well i wanted to have fun .

Musclebunny: ....... Why don't you go with jinyoung though .

Jaebum: ...... He is sleeping .

Badbishtae: hey jaebum can you send us a picture of what you look like .

Jaebum101: sure here .

Badbishtae: wow so handsome.

Jaebum101:  thank you .can I see a picture of what you look like ?

Badbishtae:sure .here

Jaebum101: ....... Are you real or an angle that came down from haven?

Badbishtae:I'm real.

Jaebum101: you are so beautiful and handsome.

Musclebunny:back off he's mine !

Jaebum101: possessive much ?

Musclebunny:he's my boyfriend so......

Badbishtae:ggukie be nice .

Musclebunny:okay .

Badbishtae:thank you.

Musclebunny: Taehyung I have a New wallpaper on your phone for you .

Badbishtae:really, show me .

Musclebunny:here you go .

Badbishtae: .....okay .

Jimin=thickass: bruh .

Agust d: Jeongguk this is why you get no Cheetos and Arizona.

Eommajin:what type of son do I have ?

Namjhon:......I knew this was coming .

Jaebum101:....I'm done with your nonsense .

Iamyourhope: I don't understand you guys anymore.

*Everyone logged out of the chat*

______________________________

2 months later
Taehyung p.o.v

I was in my classroom preparing my lessons for the kids before I pick them up from the cafeteria . I set everything up until It was time to pick them up , I walked down stairs to the cafeteria to see the kids were talking to their friends . When I walked up to my students they got up from their seat then got into two straight lines .

Taehyung:good thing you guys remember what to do . Now let's quietly go up the stairs to our classroom okay .

The students:yes mr.Tata .

I nodded my head in satisfaction . I began to lead them to the classroom where they can put their bags ,coats and lunch boxes in their cubby . I pulled my wheel chair to the front of the rug but made sure to Give  some space for the kids  .

Taehyung:kids sit on the rug , before you sit use the hand sanitizer okay .

I watch the kids sanitize their hands then sat down on their spots and looked at me like they are ready to learn . I smiled at them when all of my students sat  on their spots .

Taehyung:good morning boys and girls.

The students: good morning mr.Tata.

Taehyung:now today I want to know how you were feeling this  morning , were you mad , sad , happy , or nervous ? Raise your hand if you want to answer.

My students raise their hands  I pick one of the boys to answer the question .

The boy:this morning I was happy because I get to have fun and learn new things mr.Tata .

Taehyung: good job . Do anyone else wants to share ?

After 15minutes they shared about how they felt in the morning   I heard a knock on the door so I  got up from the chair then went to open the door to my surprise it was Jeongguk .

Jeongguk:can we talk ?

Taehyung:sure .

I turned to my students then said .

Taehyung: I'll be outside of the classroom for a bit okay just know I'm next to the door so I can see you and hear you . don't move,  okay ?

The students:okay mr.Tata.

Taehyung:good .

I walked out of the classroom then face Jeongguk.

Taehyung:what's wrong ?

Jeongguk:this morning I found out that you left your lunch and phone so I came to drop them to you darling  . *hands Taehyung's phone and lunch *

Taehyung:Oh thank you ggukie . *hugs Jeongguk  then give him a peak on his lips  and take his phone and lunch  *

Jeongguk:your welcome .*hugs Taehyung back *  I think I need more than a peak .*smirks*

Taehyung:*blushes* w-why .

Jeongguk:*kiss Taehyung's lips for 15 seconds then stops* it's because I love you .

Taehyung:I love you too big bunny.*smiles*

Jeongguk:*chuckles* I may look like a bunny but I'm a beast .

Taehyung:yep but my beast .

Jeongguk: well I have to go see you later at home.

Taehyung:see you at home .be careful while driving.

Jeongguk:thanks Taehyung . I will be safe .*kisses Taehyung's cheeks*

Jeongguk left leaving me to go back and teach the kids until my  break then teach them again until they have to leave.

_____________________

Hey guys it's me your author fity24 and thanks guys for the reads and votes and comments plus supports meme time.

Bye

Stream Dynamite , interception,not shy , and  bad  alive .

Bts: Dynamite
Ateez : interception
Itzy: not shy
Wayv: bad alive

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 2.3K 23
" ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ " - ๐• แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด› ยฉ 2020 ส™ส แด แด€ษดษขแดษขสœ__...
1.9M 84.2K 37
{Completed} "I own you babyboy" -jjk "I am not owned by anyone you masked bunny!" -kth "Petal. You are mine.Only mine ..YOU GET THAT?!" -jjk ...
74.9K 2.9K 22
"You're the prettiest possession that I own" "You owned my body, but I lost my soul to you" #5 in Taekook 19/03/2022 #1 in Topkook 19/03/2022
130K 3.5K 33
boyร—boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021