Dear Spencer Reid | 1

By matthewgooby

Y/n and Dr. Spencer Reid have been friends the moment she joined the team, but their interest in one another... More

0. dear spencer reid
1. new beginnings
2. lo mein
3. pretty please
4. working girl
5. cereal killer
6. sticks and stones
7. unspeakable
8. broken bones
9. self destruct
10. beautiful silence
11. mistaken
13. just like royalty (pt. 2)
14. lights out
15. search party
16. last breath
17. kiss forever
18. always dreaming
19. secret's out
20. yes doctor
21. seven miles high
22. sudsy
23. just go with it
24. towel thief
25. what he deserved
26. comfortable
27. good girl
28. sticky situation
29. testing the limits
30. big girl pants
31. birthday boy
32. camera shy
33. pumpkin (pt. 1)
34. pumpkin (pt. 2)
35. dance me to death
36. bring her to vegas
37. words hurt
38. take my hand
39. work the case
40. you promised
author note

12. just like royalty (pt. 1)

36.5K 545 4.6K
By matthewgooby

"How was your first birthday present, y/n?"

You let out a giggle, and grinned like a fool. "There's more?"

"Definitely more where that came from." Spencer winked at you nonchalantly, pulling up his sweats.

"And other surprises that you won't find out about until later."

You raised your eyebrows, and tapped your fingers against your chin.

"We should get your 'shot ass' to bed." You imitated Derek, only managing to pull your shirt back over your head before Spencer pulled you into him.

"Ow! Fuck!"

You had landed on Spencer's chest, not from your own doing, but from him tugging you onto his body. You immediately pulled yourself off his chest to find out you hadn't landed anywhere near his injury, and grumbled in response to his laughter.

"Just kidding... Don't hate me.." He teased, trying to coax you back into his arms.

It obviously worked, he was Spencer, after all.

You snuggled into the safety of his arms, closing your eyes for a moment.

"You still need to sleep in bed, not on the couch. The doctor said so." You mused, a hand resting on his taut abdomen.

"But I don't want to move. And I am the doctor." Spencer mumbled, a cheeky grin on his face. You rolled your eyes and removed yourself from his clutch.

"Come on, lover boy. Maybe I'll give you something in return if you actually do what your doctor told you." You attempted to persuade him, intending for it to sound more sexual than the offer actually was.

Spencer immediately stood up and made his way to the bedroom, leaving you to catch up behind him.

"Oh, of course that convinces you to do what you're supposed to." You chuckled, walking into your bedroom. You flicked the light switch off and climbed into bed along side him, getting underneath the sheets and blankets.

"So what do I get in return?" Spencer asked, several minutes after you two had just begun to lie in the dark.

"I said maybe. I never said I would do anything. But since you asked so nicely.." You scooted closer to him and gave him a kiss on the side of his face, and another on his neck.

You heard him hum softly in appreciation, and rolled his head to face yours. "Thank you for taking care of me. I know I'm such a handful."

You kissed the tip of his nose, and smiled. "You're a handful.. In many ways.. But I don't mind it at all."

You fell asleep with your foreheads resting against each other.

Several hours later, at around 6:00 am, your alarm rang- piercing your ears with it's sharp musical tones.

"MMMmmmmmphh. What the fuck is that noise?"

You loved hearing Spencer swear.

"Nothing, Spence. Just my work alarm."

"You have to go into work right now?" Spencer complained, his voice scratchy from sleep. Despite him still in a laying position, he grabbed your hips, attempting to pull you closer to him.

"Okay okay hold on, I need one second to read this.." You placed a hand over one of his.

You scrolled through your emails to make sure there weren't any important messages to read, and then you placed your phone back on the nightstand.

"Okay, one kiss and then I have to get ready-" He tugged you closer and you collapsed on top of him, your lips crashing against each other. 

"Spencer!" You laughed as he left kisses all over your face, and around your jaw.

"Please don't make this first day back harder." You whined, cupping his face in your hands.

"Alright... You go get ready. I can make you coffee." You bit your lip and smiled.

"What did I do to deserve you, Reid?" You got off of the bed and walked into your bathroom, turning on the shower. Spencer stood at the doorway of the bathroom, watching you undress.

"You didn't do anything, princess."

"Shut up, Doctor." Your lips curled into a mischievous smile.

"Get in that shower before I bring you back to bed y/n." Spencer ordered playfully, then walked to the kitchen.

You showered quickly and got dressed into black slim dress pants, and a fitting white button up, leaving a few of the buttons undone to let your lacy tank peek through. You slid on your black heels and put on barely any makeup, letting your skin breathe. It was going to be very warm outside today.

You walked into the kitchen and received a cup of coffee from Spencer.

"You look very nice." He mused, twirling his finger in the air as a request for you to spin in a circle for him.

You rolled your eyes and smiled, beginning to turn for him.

"Wait." Spencer admired the way your backside looked in your slacks. "Okay, you're good."

You turned back around and sipped on your coffee.

"Enjoying the view?" You guessed, snickering.

"I can do whatever I want. You're mine." His face was very serious,  and it gave you butterflies.

You finished most of your coffee, and sat the cup down on the kitchen island.

"I don't want you to go." Spencer spoke softly, tracing his index finger around the brim of his cup.

"I don't either. I'll be back by 6:00. Hotch won't be letting me leave early since there are so many  things to do around the office." He frowned and stood from his seat, wrapping you in a hug.

"Alright, just come home as soon as you're finished. I love you." He mumbled into your hair, squeezing your body in his embrace.

"I will. I love you too, Spence." You kissed his cheek and grabbed your bag off of the kitchen counter, taking your keys with you.

Once you left the apartment, Spencer tried to waste as much time as possible. He tidied up the kitchen, organized magazines on your living room coffee table, and put some of your dirty clothes from the floor into your hamper.

It was now 6:00 pm, and Spencer was about to lie down to take a break.

He noticed your clutch purse that you had brought to the club was sitting on your tv cabinet, and he picked it up, examining it. It wasn't something you would usually buy, as it was a gift from your mother.

Spencer opened the clip of the clutch and peeked through the pockets, noticing someone had put a paper card into the coin section of the purse. His eyebrows furrowed as he pulled the card out, reading it:

Alex - bartender

With his phone number written below his name. Spencer was slightly confused.

Was this stranger a friend of some sort?

He decided to pick up your landline phone, and glanced at the card to dial the number.

The mysterious phone owner seemed to let their phone ring a few times before they picked up. A gruff voice answered the phone, and it intimidated Spencer.

"Hey, pretty stranger. Looking to release some more stress?" Alexander spoke.

Spencer's jaw tightened, and he hung up the phone, throwing it into the couch.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled, then winced, holding his shoulder to stop the movement near his injury.

He was furious, to say the least.

'Looking to release some more stress?'

Alexander's voice rang through Spencer's ears, like a taunting chant.

He opened the cabinet and fixed himself a drink, pouring your vodka into a glass of soda.

Around the time of his third drink, you walked into the apartment.

"Sorry I'm a little late! I was talking to JJ about later tonight..." You were closing your apartment door and taking off your heels, slowly noticing Spencer hadn't come out to greet you. ".. Spence?" You called out, dropping your bag near the couch as you made your way into the kitchen.

Spencer was drinking straight from the vodka handle, his eyes diverted away from you.

"What are you doing?" You sat down on one of the island stools.

"I don't know. What am I doing?" Spencer slammed the bottle onto the counter, and you flinched.

"Spence-" He cut you off.

"I found out about your friend. He said he'd love to help you relieve some more stress."

"Who- what?"

Spencer's jaw tightened as you spoke, and he moved over to you. Your heart leapt into your throat.

"The bartender." He spat. "You know, if you're so unsatisfied with me, why didn't you just say so, y/n?" He chuckled bitterly.

"Spencer, I swear to god-" Spencer ended your sentence as he gripped your jaw.

"No. Don't fucking try to talk to me right now." His hooded eyes bore into yours, and you let out short breaths.

All of a sudden, he pulled your lips against his, the rough action making your eyes widen. He grabbed your ass and thighs as he lifted you and dropped you on the island, standing in between your legs as he undressed you.

"S-p-" You could barely say his name as you continued to kiss, the aggressive passion lighting a fire in your core. You tugged on his shirt and lifted it over his head, then fumbled with his belt.

Spencer took your hands off of his belt and placed them on the counter.

He loosened his belt from his pants and folded it in half, picking you back up again and bringing you into your bedroom. He placed you on the bed and flipped your body over. You immediately knew what he was going to do with his belt, and you trembled in anticipation. he had found one of your robe ties and tightly wrapped your wrists together, not even bothering to ask you if they were too tight.

He didn't hesitate as he brought the belt down on your tender backside, making you emit a loud gasp.

"You."

THWACK!

"Are."

THWACK!

"Mine.."

THWACK!

"..You little slut." He muttered the nickname under his breath, and you heard him unzip his jeans.

The way he was speaking made you wet between your thighs, and your knuckles turned white as you gripped the sheets.

The seam of your delicate panties split and ripped as he peeled them off your body with force, and lined himself at your entrance.

Spencer suddenly thrusted into you, his length filling you as he did so.

"No one else-" He curse under his breath as he rammed into you roughly.

"No one else can touch you like this. Got it?"

You moaned loudly into the sheets, and he pulled your head back by your hair.

"Got it?" He repeated, his breath heavy and hot.

"M-m- yes-" You managed, your panting and moaning becoming louder.

His fingers dug into your hips as he pulled your body towards him to meet his quickly paced thrusts. The way he fucked you made your knees weaken.

Your wrists ached as they were still tightly pressed together, little blood flowing to your fingers.

You didn't last long. Your walls squeezed around his pulsing dick, and you saw stars.

"S- Spencer-!" You cried, bringing a tight smirk to his face.

Though you had already come, he didn't stop fucking you as hard as he was. You let out worn out and pleasured moans as he finished himself off, cursing as he did.

He had pulled out and came on your back, making you shiver.

"I.. I never did anything with the bartender. He just talked to me as I got a drink from him." You rolled onto your side as Spencer flopped onto the bed next to you.

"I know. You would never keep a lie like that from me. And I know you love me. He did piss me off a little, though."

"How did you even find out about that guy?"

"He slid a card in your purse. I found it, called him. He sounded very.. Douche-y."

You opened your mouth to ask why, but didn't even bother.

"Yeah.. Now that I look back on that night.. He was such a creep." You sighed, tracing shapes on one of Spencer's biceps.

Spencer licked his bottom lip, and turned his head to face you.

"Serious question. Did you like it when I called you a slut?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 1K 18
Doctor Reid is the mentor for new agent y/l/n, quickly she feels as if he is trying to one up her and she doesn't like him, but what happens when tha...
163K 3.1K 9
It's not easy falling in love with someone. Especially when they're already in a relationship. What will Y/N and Spencer Reid do? **please read warni...
53.8K 937 17
Spencer and Maeve are happily in a relationship together until the new agent steps into the BAU. Y/N is the new transfer and new member to the team...
192 10 8
Y/N Y/L/N is detective and cybersecurity expert working for the National Center for Analysis of Violent Crime who has recently been transferred into...