Stuck With You

By joshdotcom

Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin thei... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
stuck with you
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Epilogue
Message
Bonus One
Bonus Two
Bonus Three

Chapter Twenty-two

3.4K 170 29
By joshdotcom

One Week in Love 18+

It's more than a month now that they stayed under the same roof since the lock-down was imposed. A lot were happening during this period of quarantine.

But a week with the love of his life has been filled with delightful joys. He never felt so euphoric and contented. He was at his best version of himself. He felt free, he felt free to be himself. He never hold himself anymore when he's with love ones because he gotta makes day counts.

He knows what he wants. He does what he wants. It was all about love.

And that exactly what he is doing right now. Gulf was sucking and licking his by now favourite pop paddle ice-cream in the very earliest moment after he woke up. Mew couldn't be happier that Gulf send him into paradise everyday.

"Mmmhh Fuck! Ahhhh shh" Mew could only grunt and moan. Gulf was sucking every inches of his length, not wanting to waste any millimetre of it. His tongue was twisting around Mew's big hot meat, choking himself to the back of his throat. Mew felt crazy, having Gulf to suck-off his desire amorously is everything!

Mew afloat his back and cramped his glutes as he could not hold himself anymore. His liquid of joy was yearning to escape from the tip of his schlong. Eventually, he released in Gulf's mouth.

"GULFFFFF AHHHaha!" he groaned, he laughed, he moaned Gulf's name in the utter happiness. Gulf suck every ounce of the white juice, licking and cleaning Mew's rod like a professional.

He smirked when he saw Mew's post-orgasm state. He even looks sexier when he's high. He tugged that meat into Mew's boxer and immediately hovered on top of Mew.

He gave a tender kiss on Mew's lips, tasting and devouring him with the new flavour that he created with Mew's protein and his own amylase. Then, he embraced Mew tightly. Mew wrapped his arms around Gulf, hugging him warmly.

"You are so amazing, Gupi.. you can take my whole length now.." Mew while panting. He received a smack on his chest from Gulf.

"How many time I have told you.. don't call me Gupi... I just practice everyday with yours and my dick. Also, my Miu is my vitamin and protein~" uttered Gulf confidently and shamelessly as he double winked his eyes. Yes, Gulf do it everyday. Practice makes perfect.

As if Mew's semen was like a daily vitamin that he should consume, it was full of nutrients. Citrate, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, fructose, glucose, lactic acid and protein all in one liquid. Hashtag fact! So, Gulf gladly swallowed it in.

Now, Gulf is being all cute smiling while staring at Mew. He can't keep his hands to himself. He stretched out his finger and poked Gulf's cheeks. He is just so cute.

"How can I not call you 'my Gupi'~ You are sooooo cute mhmhmhmhmhm... see, my finger could disappear into your cheeks" he said while lightly pinching Gulf's full cheeks. Gulf frowned and pouted.

"Aww~ don't pout, my kitty Gupi. Your cheeks are so squishy, just like your ass" he added before he spanked and squished Gulf's bums.

"Fucking pervert!" cursed Gulf and shut Mew's mouth by eating his lips. They were in their own world. Mew could only moan as Gulf dominated him fiercely. Gulf is fierce every time and everywhere.

He winced in pleasure pain as Gulf was biting his lips. His blood was breaking the taste bud, creating a more intense pleasure. Gulf was teasing him with his tongue, tickling Mew's palate over and over again. Mew let out a baby whine to the tease.

Gulf broke the kiss and lustfully stared at Mew. Mew startled internally when Gulf naughtily teased him with his tongue curled in U-shape and licked off the remaining blood on Mew's lips. Damn, boy. My Gupi gets naughtier everyday~

Mew stunned even more when Gulf suddenly grind his hips. Mew could feel Gulf's huge friend was growing as it was rubbing against his own dick. Naughtier, Gulf was licking and biting his own lips as if he wanted to eat Mew alive.

Now, who is more pervert... Mew smirked.

"You got hard again? I am confused, is it me or you are more pervert?"

"Who told you to be so sexy, huh? I want... to.. fuck you...ummmm"

"You are surely hungry, Gupi~" teased Mew.

"Nah... not now... my dick will calm down later.. I am hungry for food. Let's have breakfast.." He stop his sexual teasing and grinding on Mew. He sat by Mew's side. Mew frowned when Gulf stop teasing him but he's hungry for food too.

"If I'm not mistaken, you want to fuck me? How about your favourite position, honey?" asked Mew. Gulf leaned closer to Mew's face.

"yes, I like bottoming. And sure, I will fuck you too but not now. If that day comes, no one can stop me. You better prepare, Miu~" warned Gulf in his airy and sexy voice while sniffing and licking Mew's jawline. He even poked Mew's hole.

His pale face, ears and neck turned crimson red. Mew was blushing hardly at his lover. Will his dream of getting fucked by Gulf would come true? He asked himself. Oh God... not Gulf with sexy daddy voice like this...

"O- Okay... let's... have a breakfast.." stuttered Mew as he got up from the bed. He stopped when Gulf wasn't following him. He turned around only to see his lover was pouting cutely once again.

"Gulf...?"

"Mew... carry me" said Gulf while stretching out his arms and legs like a kid wanted to be carried by their parent. He even shook his hands to add more desperateness. Mew just chuckled softly at his giant baby.

"Gulf.. you know you are not small anymore.. big Gupi.." said Mew while lowering his body toward Gulf. Gulf jumped and clung onto Mew like a Koala. His arms was hanging around Mew's neck and his legs was locking Mew's waist. He supported Gulf's thighs while carrying him around.

"hehehe.. Gulf.. stop.. it ticklish, you fucking naughty boy.." He giggled softly as he felt ticklish. Gulf was sniffing and smooching Mew's neck vigorously. As he reached the dining table, he wanted put Gulf down but Gulf hesitated.

The otherwise, Gulf tightened his clung on Mew. And stunningly, he was no longer smooching. Instead, he was licking the neck, in which then he was sucking Mew's neck. Gulf was getting wilder every single second. Now, he is biting Mew.

Gulf was licking, sucking and biting on loop.

"Ahhh shh" Mew let out a soft moan and tilted his head up when Gulf buried his teeth deeper into Mew's skin. He was sucking off blood from the small cut that he made on the latter's neck.

Gulf was raging in lust, neither was Mew who later joined him. Mew slumped Gulf onto the dining table. He suddenly felt a shock wave of pleasure pain when Gulf was sucking off his soul on the other side of the neck. As if Gulf was an vampire, he hungrily sucked everything.

He was marking Mew again and again. They were fighting for dominance but Gulf was too wild and uncontrollable. He could taste Mew's blood, was making his testosterone level increasing rapidly. He wanted more. His heart was escalating faster.

His heart pumped more blood into his member. Gulf was lying when he said that his dick was calming down. NO, it was growing bigger and harder.

He stopped marking the neck and cupped Mew's face. He was showing his burning eyes to Mew. He smirked when he looked at the mere mess that he did to Mew. Not letting Mew could gather his sense back, Gulf immediately smashed and eat Mew's lips.

"Argh!" grunted Mew. Mew stepped-up his game. He returned the wild kiss. Now, two wild animals were eating each others in 7077. The sexual tension in 7077 was rising. Their heads was tilting side to side with wild pace, making their hairs went into every direction. They even scratched and rubbed their muscles in lust.

They were long gone into their own world desire. They were drowning in pleasure. Gulf stopped when they started to catch their breathe. Both of them were smirking devilishly to each other.

"Mew.." whispered Gulf as he held one of Mew's hand. Gulf put his lover's hand onto his huge and stone-like hard meat.

"Suck my dick" commanded Gulf. Mew smirked and gave him a blow.

Next thing they knew, they were going for a couple round of sex. Now, Mew was ravishing Gulf who was leaning against the table while thrusting into him harder. The table was shaking badly. They were passionately making love.

"Mew.. ahhh fuck me to my bone!"

Mew raised one of Gulf's leg higher and held Gulf's shoulders. Mew put one of his own leg on the table so that he could create a greater impact for Gulf. He was thrusting his big dick into Gulf senselessly, ramming his lover's prostate. Not that Gulf was complaining, but he wanted it to be wild and rough.

Another round, he flipped Gulf on the table so that he was dogging. That golden bubble ass jiggled when Mew slapped and spanked it, sending a pleasure wave through out his body. He was addicted, he wants more.

"Miuuu.. spank me more" he moaned and begged. Mew smirked in victory and spanked that ass multiples times. Mew had another sneaky way to play with that ass.

"Argh! Mew! Aahhh Fuck!" groaned Gulf as Mew was eating his butt. Then, he sucked and licked that wiggly balloon, routing Gulf onto the land of paradise. He smashed that entrance once again.

Eventually, the breakfast was served.

.

.

.

It was after lunchtime and they had another series of online classes. Bam oddly barged into 7077 and immediately sat at the dining table with Gulf and Mew. The couple just eyes him. Bam was moody, more like sulky.

He put his laptop and notes on the table, and dived into the online class. An awkward silence dominated the three of them. Then, the couple looked at each others before they shrugged their shoulder in confusion.

"Bam.. why are you here?" asked Gulf.

"Seriously Kana? Do you not see this books and laptop that I brought here? Am I planting a plant right now? Of course studying.."

"But you have your own house..." replied Gulf.

"So now, I can't hang out with you anymore?" asked Bam. Gulf was weirdly looking at Bam. Never he thought that his buddy can be this sensitive. Gulf couldn't hold his manner anymore.

"Okay, bitch. What's with your fucking sensitive ass?" questioned Gulf sternly. Bam was startled at that loud voice but just ignored the question. He just sighed.

"By the way, where is Mark?" asked Mew but he only received a silence stare from Bam. Then, Bam let out a deep sigh.

"Hey, are you and Mark okay? Did you two fight?" asked Mew in his worry voice. As if Mew could read Bam's mind.

.

Half an hour ago...

Bam was resting his head on Mark's lap while Mark was playing game on his laptop. He spend 2 hours looking at the laptop by now and someone needs attention, like badly wants attention.

Bam got up and sat next to Mark. Then, he wrapped his arms around Mark's waist and hugged him by the side. He snuggled his head onto Mark's right chest.

"Baby... let me go.. I need to finish this game.."

"emmm.. you played for 2 hours now... cuddle with me now.." whined Bam.

"I have another couple of rounds... wait baby. Gotta win this round"

Bam just ignored and tightened his hugged on Mark. Then, He suddenly at on Mark's lap. His arms was hanging around Mark's nape and his long legs tugged around Mark's waist. He koala-hugged Mark. Mark frowned.

"Bam.. what are you doing.. let me go.. I can't focus"

"Focus on me.." replied Bam. Mark frowned more as he was struggling right now.

"Bam... go away.."

"No"

"Bam.."

"Nope"

Mark flinched when he lose the game. He was frustrated. He pushed Bam away from him and throw the laptop onto Bam. Luckily, Bam could nudged the laptop away. He was shocked.

"Bam! I said let me go! Look, I just lose a game because of you!" Mark burst out to Bam. Bam was speechless and just stared at fuming Mark. Mark snapped into reality and immediately regretted his action.

"Baby... I am sorry.. I didn't mean to.." stuttered Mark. Bam just looked at him with a disgust expression on his face. He was disappointed.

"Play your game then. As if your life and death depend on the game, I am not important to you. Stay away from me!" Bam was sulking. He immediately dashed out of Mark's room.

.

Mew and Gulf just stared at him in disbelief.

"Y'all bitches fighting over a fucking stupid reason?" uttered Gulf mockingly.

"Let's not forget the fact that you two became fucking enemies because of the silliest reason" Bam clapped back. He was not having it, he was not in the mood.

"So, are you going to be sulking all day like this? Bam, let me tell you. Me and Mew went through a lot in past 3 years. Don't let this silly thing gets into your and Mark's way.." advised Gulf.

"I never know you can speak with your brain and sense" teased Bam. Even Mew was impressed with Gulf as he was clapping his hands in amusement.

"Why do y'all acting like I can't speak nicely..." whined Gulf. Mew let out soft chuckled and caressed Gulf's hair.

"You can speak nicely, Gupi. Even though your mouth is made of trash bin that just fuck-up its words but I still love you anyway" teased Mew. He received a pinch on his nipple from Gulf as a revenge. Mew frowned in itch pain.

"I hate you!"

"I know you hate me, my Gupi~ That is your style of telling I LOVE YOU"

"Seriously, you two? Right in front of my salad?" said Bam as he just became the air in Mew's and Gulf's world of love. They just ignored Bam and just kissed, devouring each others' lips right in front of their friend who just had problem with his lover. Bam rolled his eyes and continued his work.

Then, Mew told them that he needs some notes from Mark. So, he left 7077 and walked toward 7075.

Suddenly, he heard that someone's voice again. The voice that he never wanted to hear anymore.

"Mew..."

"L- Leo.."

-To be continued-

[Joshdotcom: Thoughts on this chapter? Leave down your comment and please vote. Thank you for reading this chapter. See u in the next one]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 3.5K 15
Mew is 3 years elder than Gulf. It was a senior junior fight that created enmity between them. Three years later when Mew was running his parents' en...
332K 15.1K 71
"Are you forcing me to choose, Mew Davis?" Mew turned around and gave him an eerie smile, "Of course. Life is full of choices..." "Fine. I'm happy to...
315K 11.8K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
70.5K 3.5K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...