Wicked Is Coming [OUAT | Two...

By bethanyjanebooks

Saving Henry in Neverland turned out to be more tricky than the heroes originally thought. Through their miss... More

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
Next Book

- 32 -

2.3K 70 10
By bethanyjanebooks

Killian, Brooke and Emma stood in the forest nearby King Midas' Golden Castle. Killian was using his telescope and he watched as Snow White was climbing the walls.

"A predictable access of pomp and grandeur, Snow should have no trouble sneaking inside," Killian told them.

"What about us? We're supposed to just sit here and hope that she pulls it off? I don't like leaving things to chance," Emma said.

Rumpelstiltskin appeared in smoke, "You know, I feel exactly the same way, which is why I never do," He said and made a piece of paper appear, "See? Two invitations to the ball."

"So, you'll be inside to watch out for her?" Emma asked.

"No, no, I'll be far too busy sorting out how to get you home," Rumpelstilskin said.

"Well, who are the invitations for?" Killian asked.

"Well, isn't it obvious? The invitations are for the two of you," Rumpelstilskin answered him.

"So, when we're done inside, you can open our portal?" Killian asked him.

"There's a powerful wand which, uh, I came to possess. Anyway, legend says, it can recreate any magic that's ever been wielded. Now, with a little work, I canuse it to recreate whatever portal brought you here," Rumpelstilskin explained and handed over the invitations.

"Please, do it quickly. We'll be in and out before you know it. I want to get the hell out of here," Emma said.

"Oh, confidence, I like it," Rumpelstilskin said and the three turned to leave, "Wait, not like that," He said.

Rumpelstilskin waved his hand, red smoke covered the three as the smoke dissolves, Emma wore a red ball gown, Killian wore a prince suit and Brooke wore a green ball gown.

"The saviours can't come this far and not play princess for a day," Rumpelstilskin said.

Brooke was doubtful, "But, we're not supposed to stick out, what if someone remembers us in the future?" She asked him.

"Because what you had before was such an intricate disguise?" Rumpelstilskin said, "Speaking of which, I've returned those stolen rags, luckily, before they were missed. Amateurs," He pointed to the three of them, "Allow me," He said and magically produced a mirror so that they can see themselves, all have indistinct features.

"I'm a red-head... Cool," Brooke said.

"It's a glamour spell, this Iis how you will appear to everyone," Rumpelstilskin told them, "Now, run along and do everything you can to make sure Snow White gets that ring. Once they're back on track, everything will be , too," Rumpelstilskin said and his eyes landed on Emma, "One more thing," He used his magic to make a man appear beside her, "A princess cannot attend a ball alone."

"Who is he?" Brooke asked.

"Just a creation, he'll be here till your job is done," Rumpelstilskin explained to her.

"Does he have a name?" Brooke asked.

"It's whatever your sister decides it to be," Rumeplstilskin said, "Go."

Brooke, Killian, Emma and the created man walked into Midas's Castle. Killian handed one invitation to the man and he handed over one to the valet as does the man.

Brooke linked her arm with Killian and King Midas approached the two couples, "Greetings, I'm King Midas, father of the bride. Who do I have the honour of welcoming into my home?" King Midas asked.

"I'm... Prince..." Killian began to said but couldn't think of a name.

"Charles, Prince Charles," Brooke said and smiled, "And I'm Princess Maria," Brooke said.

King Midas nodded and looked at Emma and the created man. "I'm Princess... Leia," Emma said.

"And I'm Prince Lucas," The man said and the twins curtsied and the men bowed.

King Midas bowed, "I'm honoured to have you four," He turned to the valet, "Announce Prince Charles and Princess Maria along with Prince Luca and Princess Leia," He said.

The valet announced them as the four walked in, "Mary Margaret and David are always going on about this ball and that ball... What's the big deal about these things?" Emma asked and looked forward and watched the couples dancing in amazement.

"You were saying?" Killian whispered to her.

"What am I supposed to do?" Emma asked looking at Brooke.

"Trust your partner, like I do," Brooke said and looked at Killian, "Shall we?"

"Aye, we shall," Killian held her hand and led her to the area of dancers, "Luckily for you, you have a partner who knows what he's doing," Killian told her as the two of them joined in with the waltz and soon Emma and the created man joined them.

The four were dancing for a while, Killian chuckled, "I remember your 30th, you were terrible," Killian commented.

"Watch it, I'm actually getting the hang of this," Brooke said and smiled at him.

Killian smiled, "Do you remember what happened after the dancing?" He asked turned into a smirk.

"I remember, very well, thank you... I almost had a repeat of that," She whispered.

"I do not need reminding of that," Killian said.

Brooke giggled, "I'll think of a way to make it up to you, when we're back home," She said quietly.

"Oh, is that a promise?" Killian smiled and she giggled.

Emma and Prince Lucas danced closer to them, "There's Charming," She said and Killian and Brooke looked over to see Charming talking to Abigail. The two pairs kept dancing with the other princes and princesses.

The ballroom doors, flung open magically as The Evil Queen walked into the room. King Midas turned to face his new guest, he stiffened seeing The Evil Queen but quickly recovered. He bowed deeply, "What a pleasure, my Queen... Thank you for honouring my daughter with your presence," He said and regains his posture.

"And thank you for your generous hospitality," The Evil Queen smirked, "I hope you don't mind I brought some friends," She said and a few Black Knights walked into the room.

Brooke looked over, "Black Knights," She whispered.

"Regina's here, damn it. that definitely was not in the plan," Emma whispered.

"Breathe, Swan, she's a guest. The king's head would vanish to another realm, if he didn't invite her," Killian told her.

"Yeah, good point," Emma said.

Brooke looked around, "Where's Charming?" She asked and they looked around.

One of Midas's knights approached King Midas, "Milord, Snow White was spotted in the castle," The Knight said.

"The bandit Snow White? Here? Get her!" King Midas ordered.

The twins looked at Killian and they left the ballroom with Prince Lucas. 

They ran out of a door to the outside where they saw Snow White vanishing into the darkness, clearly as climbed over the castle's parapet.

"You can't hide from me!" Charming yelled and Brooke turned to see him looking at Snow, his chin bleeding, "Wherever you are I will find you!" He declared.

Brooke smiled and turned to Killian, "Mission accomplished, now all we have to do..." He got interrupted. 

A Black Knight armed with a bow and arrow, stepped out onto the parapet and pushed Emme roughly out of the way, Prince Lucas caught her. The Black Knight aimed his arrow at Snow, "You'll find her sooner than you think, Milord."

Emma pushed the Black Knight as he was about to release the arrow, he lost his balance as Snow galloped off and the arrow hit a tree trunk behind her. 

Emma noticed Charming's wedding ring lying on the ground, she picked it up, "The ring," He said.

"Go, get it to mom," Brooke said, "We've got this," Brooke said and Emma hurriedly ran into the castle.

Killian and Prince Lucas drew their swords and charged at the Black Knights confronting them, Killian fought against another with a sword. The Black Knight dropped his sword, "Love, fancy giving me a hand?" Killian asked her as he fought against the different knights.

Brooke picked up the sword, she fought against the Black Knight with Killain, "Was the pun intended?" Brooke asked.

"Always intended, love," Killian said as the three fought against him. 

Once the Black Knights were dealt with, "Let's go and check on Emma," Brooke said and dropped a Black Knight's sword before they headed back to the ballroom.

Prince Lucas, Killian and Brooke entered the ballroom to see Emma being dragged away by two Black Knights, they lowered their heads so they weren't dragged into the situation and The Evil Queen following behind them.

Brooke squeezed Killian's hand as they watched them leave the party, "Killian..." Brooke whispered.

"I know, love, I know," Killian said and brushed his thumb along her hand to comfort her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.4K 46
Emma and Elaine Swan grew up together in the foster system with their 'adopted' sister Katy Swan, they have always been together, they are each other...
18.1K 799 11
Emma's got everything she's ever wanted. She's the daughter of the most beloved King and Queen of the Enchanted Forest, Snow White and Prince Charmin...
44.3K 1.9K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Curse is broken. As the curse is broken, Elias and Emma finally meet their parent...
45.7K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...