Steamed Broccoli (IzukuXReade...

By squishychanz

Since the beginning, since Elementary school you' both have become great friends. He's so sweet and innocent... More

Chapter 1: Snoozing & Bruising
Chapter 2: Dinner With The Midoriyas
Chapter 3: Underaged Drinking
Chapter 4: An Overly Supportive Mom
Chapter 5: Birth Control
Chapter 7: A Walk Home
Chapter 8: Home From The Park
Chapter 9: Time Skip To Monday
Chapter 10: Lunch Break

Chapter 6: Cat Cafe

6.8K 169 268
By squishychanz

(Picture above is the outfit I drew for the date also sorry for long wait. It's kinda hard writing this story. My hearts not too into it, it was a great idea but it's not easy to write a fanfic for a character i don't really simp for.. but I'll try to find a way to wrap it up to complete it)

Sighing you head out of the bathroom, rubbing out the wrinkles in your dress. You throw the towel at your mom's face. "You're supposed to be like 'Y/N's in the shower, you can wait for her here' not have them coming in the bathroom when I'm in the middle of a shower!"

She puffs out her cheeks. "Midoriya waited for you in the living room though." You roll your eyes. "Yeah because Midoriya is a gentleman unlike someone else I know." You glare at Bakugo. You sit on the couch next to Midoriya slipping on your shoes.

You peek over to see cat ears on top of his head. "Aww! Izuku they match your hair!" You squeal reaching over touching them "When did you have these?" He nervously laughs.

"They were my moms, she said I should wear them for the d-date.." he blushes looking away. "Well we match, just only difference is..—" you get up twirl. "I have a tail."

He laughs. "You look great Y/N." Bakugo clears his throat. You roll your eyes, turning your head "what—" see him wearing cat ears too. You take a deep breath and cover your mouth looking away.

"I can't." You wheeze. You peek over again, just to end up bursting into laughter. "It's to much, it doesn't suit you." Midoriya covers his mouth trying not to laugh.

You at the time on your phone. "Ooh! We gotta get going." You grab Midoriya's hand quickly and pull him behind you opening the door and heading out. "Bye mom! See you later" Bakugo runs out slamming it behind him catching up to you both.

You feel him grab your free hand. You grumble and glare at him trying to shake him off but he grabs your hand tighter. You sigh giving up.

You look over at yours and Midoriya's hand and smile. He notices and smiles sliding his thumb across your hand. You blush leaning on him. Bakugo pulls your arm pulling you away.

"Stop treating me like a third wheel." He growls. "Well you are, I never invited you. You invited yourself." You huffed.

"Y/N, you know how he gets when he doesn't get his way." Midoriya sighs slightly chuckling.

"Yeah, I know he'll throw a big tantrum, and cause a scene.." you sigh, pulling them both close to you. "Katsuki, please don't do anything to ruin this." You look up him frowning.

"F-fine. But you have to give me equal attention as that damn damn nerd!" He huffed. "Fine." You rolled your eyes.

You look forward and start quickening your pace dragging the boys along.

"There it is!" You cheerfully exclaim. The boys quicken their pace, walking besides you. "Not so fast, slow down we got time. You were making me trip over my own two feet." Bakugo growled.

"I hate to say it too, but you were going pretty fast Y/N." Midoriya added. "I'm sorry guys, but..." You point out a few cats in the window of the cafe. "I already see the cats." They both look at you and smile.

"Too be honest I thought you meant one of those Neko maid cafes." Midoriya scratches the back of his head. "So I was a little nervous.."

"Me too, just I wasn't nervous" scoffed Bakugo. "You both are dorks, but no I love those too!" You smile brightly.

You all arrive at the front of the cafe. You all, take a foot in the door to a welcoming waitress.  "Hello, and welcome to Catsu Cafe. Let me take you all to a table."

You all nod and follow her, then taking a seat at a booth. She lays out menus onto the table. "I'm guessing your the one who decided to come here right?" She looks at you as she pulls out a booklet.

You nod, she hands you the booklet. "This is a list of all the cats we have at our cafe, you can all have one cat at your own to pet, and play with." You look at the both of them.

They shake their head, signaling just one. "Did you guys want to help me look at least?" You pout.

Bakugo sighs and leans over looking at the booklet pointing over to a chunky calico. Your eyes sparkle. "Chonky Girrl.." Midoriya laughs. You look up at Midoriya. "What do you think?"

He smiles. "I agree, we should get him." You nod and smile handing the booklet back to the waitress. "Alright, you picked Moxie. I bring her to you guys right away. Did you want to order some drinks?"

You scroll through the menu. "I'll have a Milk Tea." The boys both scroll quickly. "Green Tea with honey for me." Midoriya added. "Cinnamon chai" muttered Bakugo. The waitress nods, taking down your orders.

"I'll be back with Moxie, and your drinks." You smile and nod. "Thank you~"

You giggle. "I'm excited you guys! This is my first cat cafe, plus mom refuses to let me own a cat. Because she doesn't want to take care of it while I'm off at school.." you huffed.

"I could probably convince my mom to let me get a
--" your head turns towards the front door and you slide down hiding. "What is Mr.Aizawa doing here?"

The boys turn and both duck down, Bakugo laughing. "Shh, Katsuki."

You peek over at the booth seeing Aizawa excitingly ordering and picking out his feline companion.

"Aww, he looks so happy I didn't know Mr.Aizawa could smile!" Midoriya quicky covers your mouth. You look at him confused then realize you were being loud. "Oops, sorry." You nervously rub the back of your neck.

You peek over again too see him looking at you annoyed. You uncomfortably slide down turning around. "Ah, He saw me."

The waitress hands you Moxie, then placing your drink all down in front of you. You squeal hugging the cat. "Ohh, you're so soft" you rub your face against her fur.

She puts down cat toys down. "If you guys decide for a desert, just call out for me." You nod. "We will thank you!"

You cheerfully nuzzle the cat. "I want one so bad." You while putting out your cheeks as you continue to cuddle up to Moxie.

She starts to purr. Your lips tremble, eyes slightly watering. Bakugo rushes sitting next to you. "Why are you crying nerd."

He begins wiping the corner of one of your eyes. "She's purring. It's so cute!" you tear up more. Midoriya scoots over in the booth sitting on the other side of you.

(It's one of those wrap around booths)

"I get your happy, but you don't need to cry Y/N." Midoriya softly dabs the edge of his sleeve on the corner of your eyes to wipe off your tears.

You giggle as you wipe your eyes. "I know.." he smiles softly petting the cat. She is cute but, not as cute as you." He softly pecks your cheek.

You blush putting your hand on your cheek. Bakugo huffs, and kisses your cheek too. You look at the two of them and smirk. You lean down and kiss the top of the cats head.

They both pout, you giggle and go back to snuggling the cat. Bakugo grabs a laser pointer pointing it at Midoriya's face while you are distracted. The cats pupils expand, then leaping towards Midoriya.

"No! kitty come back!" You whine reaching out for her. Midoriya shrieks catching the cat in midair handing her back to you then snatching the laser pointer from Bakugo.

You softly hit Bakugo's shoulder. "You're why she ran away from me." He sticks his tongue out at you. You grumpily turn away, sipping your drink through a straw continuing to pet Moxie.

"Don't be that way Y/N." He grabs your your face continuously kissing all over your cheek. ¨Katsukii.. stoop.." you whine gently pushing him away with your free hand. You grumpily sip your tea. He huffs and drinks his tea.

"Why are you so apposed to me kissing you?" He frowns. You look at him, covering his mouth. "You don't ask, Katsuki thats why. Also, that look doesn't suit you." You giggle, putting your fingers at the corner of his mouth to make him smile.

He bites your fingers. "H-hey!" You pull your hands away and pout. "Why'd you bite me, you butt." He sticks his tongue out at you. You huff, clinging to Midoriya. "Izuku, Katsuki is bullying me.." you whine puffing out your cheeks.

Midoriya sighs, running his hand through your hair. Cuddling up to him you sigh happily. "I see why cats like this, it's so soothing.."

You look up to him. "I think I'm finally ready for dessert, what about you two?" Bakugo shrugs, Midoriya nods.

You raise your hand waving to the waitress. "We are ready for dessert." She nods grabbing. A dessert menu, handing it to you. You quickly sit up, looking into the menu.. "Katsuki, Midoriya do you see anything you would like in here?"

They both scoot close to you looking at the menu with you. You smile, continuing to look. "Oh!—" you point to a paw print shaped strawberry shortcake. "This, for me please." She nods writing it down. Midoriya points out a cat head shaped Lava cake, Bakugo then points out a tiramisu.

The waitress nods, writing down the order. "Alright, I will be back with your orders soon." She turns around making her way to the kitchen.

You peek over at Bakugo. "Katsuki—" you fidget with the bottom of your skirt looking up at him,. "Do— you think I could have a bite of your when you get yours?"

He smirks. "Alright, but you have to let me feed it to you." You blush nodding. "F-fine." Midoriya sits up. "W-would you like to try mine too?" You look up, smiling brightly. "I'd love to"

"I guess, to make it fair, I will feed some of mine to you guys too.." They smile, both kissing your cheek at the same time. "H-hey" you grumble covering you cheeks flustered.

Moments pass, finally you all getting your desserts. Bakugo gets a bite size ready. "You asked me first. So— Say ah." He lifts the fork up towards your mouth. "Oh— wait." You quickly grab a bite of your for him, putting it to his mouth as well.

You both open your mouths, feeding each other. "Mm—" you squirm around finishing the food in your mouth before speaking. "This is so good."

Bakugo shivers. "Yours is too sweet.." he sips his tea. You giggle turning towards Midoriya, getting a bite ready for him. "Okay, now for yours" you get a bite ready for him. You look up seeing he's already got the bite of his dessert ready for you.

"A-are you ready Y/N?" You nod, you both feed each other, his hands shaking he 'accidentally' gets some of the chocolate on the corner of your mouth.

He cups your jaw pulling you towards him. "H-huh? What are you—" He licks the excess chocolate off the corner of your lips. You blush covering your face. "W-what was that for.."

"Y-you had some chocolate, so I was getting it for you." You look at him flustered. "O-oh.." you dip the tip of your finger in whip cream then poking his lips. "Looks like you have some too.."

You leap at him, Bakugo quickly snatches you by pulling the back of your dress. You pout. Midoriya sighs wrapping his arm around Bakugo's shoulders so your trapped between them.

You giggle. "What are you doing Izuku" he smiles. "Kacchan can't pull you away to him if I'm doing this." You lick the whipped cream off his lips, then gently pecking his lips.

"You're a dork." You smile. Bakugo growls. You look back at him. "Oh stop it, Katsuki." He rubs some whip cream on his lips looking down at you. You sigh.

"Katsuki." He huffs, looking at you pouting slightly. You sigh, "Fine." Turning towards him, you lick the cream off his lips. He stares at you awaiting for a kiss.

You sigh giving him a small peck on his lips. "Happy now?" You grumble turning back to your dessert, You look down at Moxie, seeing that she has fallen asleep

Smiling, you begin to enjoy your dish bite by bite, until you have finished. You yawn leaning back into the booth. "sweets definitely do the trick to make you tired.. its only 2pm it is too early to be so tired."

Midoriya and Bakugo finish up their drink, and dessert. "Ah looks like you both are finished too. Do you guys want to head back?" They nod.

You wave to the waitress. "We are ready to check out." She smiles handing you the check. "Just make sure to turn it to the cashier." You nod.

You reach over to pile up the dishes neatly, but the boys already have. "Aah—" you go to pull out your wallet. Bakugo snatches it from you. "I got it."

You grumble, reaching for your wallet. "H-hey it was my idea.. let me pay." He shakes his head as he grabs the check getting up. You grab his arm. "No— it was my treat." You whine.

He sighs, looking at your pouting face. "Fine, but I'm taking care of the tip." You smile snatching your wallet. Skipping you arrive at the cashier, paying.

Bakugo slumps in the booth arms crossed. Midoriya laughs. "Kacchan, you can't say no to her." He glares at him. "Neither can you." He growls pulling out his wallet leaving the tip for the waitress.

Midoriya finishes cleaning up the table, neatly piling it. He pets the cat. "I think we were supposed to give back the cat." He gently picks up the cat, sliding out of the booth from the other side.

You sigh happily, noticing Midoriya walking towards the front holding the cat. "Aw, Moxie.. I'll come again to see you." Midoriya stops in front of you handing her to you. "I'm guessing you'd like to give her back to them?" You nod taking the cat. "Yes, Thank you Izuku."

You hug the cat walking to the front, handing her to the man in the front. You cheerfully scurry over to Midoriya and Bakugo. "Alright I'm ready to go!" They smile and you all head out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.5K 30
C O M P L E T E D ♡ ~•♥•~ Bakugo Katsuki, a Dragon Hunter born with a high pride to protect, is an aggressive and overly confident young man. He purs...
41K 1.1K 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...
820K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...
54.8K 1.2K 10
Bakugo has always been on the harsher side with his smaller classmate, Deku. They grew up together, and Bakugo had always had a soft spot for him tha...