𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗠 ⇆ 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮�...

By -ASTROx

❝𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫❞ ━... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
THANK YOU 1 MILLION READS!!! + MORE ART FROM SUNNY (AND MYSELF LOL)!!
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐌

94.2K 1.8K 1.7K
By -ASTROx

Thank you for choosing my book. It really means a lot.
I hope you enjoy my shitty writing. The purpose of this
book is to help victims of SA (myself included) and parental abuse. Also, to
understand the struggles of teen pregnancy/parenting.

( I rewrote/added some parts of the story to make the chapters long. If you've read this story before the 8th of March 2022, I hope you don't mind the change )

— # WARNING: Summary includes past rape,
unplanned pregnancy, abusive mother and
step-father

Living under the roof of an abusive narcissistic drunkard, you called a mother and your perverted step-father. You thought that you would one day be blessed with the life you so rightfully deserved. However, living with evil people can lead you to more bad people. You met seven year old Kouichi Tomoe when you were five, and a strange manipulative friendship blossomed.

At fifteen years old...

Kouichi forced you to attend a girl's party, leading to you being raped by him and four of his friends. You later fall pregnant from the assault and suffer greatly for it, like getting kicked out of your home, clothes in a duffle bag.

You only had your dad to turn to for help which he offered without a second thought. Thanks to him, he was able to get you into yuuei as recovery girls apprentice after you gave birth to your son Kazu and moved into class 2-A's dormitory. You would meet the second-year student, Katsuki Bakugou, while studying in the library. By studying, you were sleeping.

— # HEALING EYESbefore awakening: A combination of your mother and father's quirks. Your quirk gives you the ability to heal those just by looking and touching the user. Your hands and eyes glow a bright green when activated. Like your dad, you must keep your eyes open until the wound disappears completely. You can't heal yourself using your quirk

— # DRAWBACKSbefore awakeningSeveral drawbacks included tiredness, bloodshot, dry eyes so you would have to rest but with a baby, sleeping is a problem for you.

— # HEALING/PAIN ENHANCEMENTafter awakening: Due to emotional distress, your eyes flash a bright red rather than green. It's clear that this awakening is your father's quirk. However, the effects are the opposite of your healing. You could amplify the pain you inflict to an extent. It's believed that you could go blind if not careful.

— # DRAWBACKSafter awakening: bloody tears, exhaustion, blindness (without the proper training)

— # CHUBBY Y/N
— # READER IS SEVENTEEN (Some readers got confused so I'm gonna explain it real quick. Y/n was assaulted at 15 near their 16th birthday and is 17 after the prologue)
— # CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS
— # ANGST WITH A HAPPY WHOLESOME ENDING
— # CLASS 2A
— # Y/N HAS A BROTHER/SISTER RELATIONSHIP WITH SHINSOU & ERI
— # RAPE AND ABUSE IS MENTION (duh)
— # DADZAWA
— # KAZUKO's (your kid) MIDDLE NAME IS OBORO
— # KIDNAPPING

ALL FANART SHOWN SO FAR WAS MADE BY THE LOVELY Hawkscawks
FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW HER TO SEE HER BEAUTIFUL WORK

If you like to send me fanart to be featured at the end of a chapter! you can send it to me on discord astro#2353 or Instagram (my username is saneboba) 

— # NO.1 SHOTAAIZAWA [24/11/20]
— # NO.1 RAPEMENTIONED [26/11/20]
— # NO.1 KATSUKIBAKUGOU [4/12/20]
— # NO.1 KAACHAN [8/03/22]

— # STARTED: AUG 10 2020
— # [Old Ending] ENDED: SEP 06 2021

— # I DON'T OWN BNHA...ONLY THE PLOT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.3K 23
What happens when you make a wish too hard that you finally got to meet BTS but in a little girl's body? Contains: Curse words Fluffs Fluffs Fluffs...
568K 29.3K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
15.6M 501K 37
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! C...
25.6K 519 101
❝𝐼'𝐿𝐿 𝐴𝐿𝑊𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝑇𝑂 𝑌𝑂𝑈.❞ 𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒂 𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒋𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒚...