Ruby Rose (Discontinued)

By DioMcBrando

Featuring many different references and jokes More

Ruby Rose
Welcome To Beacon
The Initiation Exam
Players and Pieces
Uncle Hei
It's a...date?
Wednesday
The Date
Forever Fall
Blake
So much for a lunch break
A Minor Hiccup
It's not a robot. it's power Armor
Burning the candle
First kiss.
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
No Brakes
Breach
Round One
New Challengers
A Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned
Never miss a beat
Fall.
Destiney
Act 1 Finale
Act 2. The next step
Remembrance
Punished
A much needed talk.
Taking Controll
No safe haven
Welcome to haven
Reunion
Rest and Resolutions.
Alone Together
The More The Merrier
Havens Fate
Argus Limited
Uncovered
The lost Fable
Alone in the woods
Welcome to Argus
Tension
Sorry
Act 2 Finale
Act 3 Home Sweet Home
Long time no see
Yes
A taste of Lemon
Back in business
Mining and crafting
Act 1 Opening
A Mysterious Stranger
Beaten
As Above, So below
Act 3 Finale
Act 3 Epilogue
Act 4 Trailer
A Soldier of Rage
Act 4 Opening
Act 4 (Canon)

SSSN VS NDGO

161 5 1
By DioMcBrando

The crowd went crazy as we all stood together waving and celebrating. I flexed my muscles as many of the ladies around beacon screamed at me and cheered. "That's a big hit for Atlas. I'm sure they will think twice about fighting CPPR next year!" Port said "Yes yes what a fantastic bout! They had them close but noone can stop Team CPPR!" Oobleck said.

I looked at Ruby and finger gunned her as she cheered. "Girls? Wanna get out of here?" I asked. Penelope helped Rachel up as poppy nodded "Aye let's get moving" so with a smile I did a little dance as we left the stage. Doing one last pose for the ladies as they freaked before we left the stadium

---

Our airship had just landed when the doors opened. Penelope stepped out first as she stretched. I was second and poppy was next with Rachel.

It was a beautiful day. Not too warm. Not too hot. Just a few clouds in the sky "It's perfect" I looked up at poppy "Perfect for what?" She smiled "It's perfect for a date" I nodded "I suppose it has been a while since I took Ruby out. Good idea poppy" she nodded as we watched team RWBY approached us with the others "Hey babe!"

Ruby gave me a hug "That was a great match!" She said as I ruffled her hair "I'm glad you liked what you saw. I know the other ladies did" she scowled as I said that "What?" She lightly punched my chest before hugging me again

"(Y/n)" Remy said Ruby let go as I high fived him "What's going on man?" He shrugged "Nothin much. JoJo's team should be on soon" I looked over as Jotaro and Kakyoin joined us "Your excited JoJo?" Jotaro shrugged "Eh" Kakyoin stepped forward "I speak for him when I say we will clean house"

I nodded "hell yea" me and Kakyoin high fived as Jotaro came up to us "Kakyoin. Have you seen the old man." Kakyoin shook his head "Excuse me. I must go help jotaro"

I nodded "alright catch you later" I said as they left. I then turned back to Remy "So. Any news?" He nodded "Oh yea. She said yes" I smiled "That's great pal!" Ruby was confused "Who said yes?" I hopped her nose "You will know soon little Rose" she pouted "Is it someone I know?" I nodded "It's someone we all know"

Yang slung her arm around my shoulder "So sweetheart. You ready for our date?" I nodded "Hell yes!" Ruby got between us "Excuse me?! What date?!" Ruby crossed her arms as she looked up at me and I raised my hands "Hold on petals. It's not what you think"

Yang stepped in "Relax sis. He's just going with me tomorrow as I shop for some weapon upgrades" she looked back to me as I nodded "Honest" she thought for a moment before she nodded and hugged me "But nothing more"

I smiled and hugged her back "Ruby I wouldn't dare Think about doing anything with any other girl. Why would I when I've got you"

She pulled away from our hug with a red face. "Well come on. The last match of the Team bracket is about to start." She grabbed my hand as I followed her back to the bullhead transports "You girls coming?" I ask as Blake and Weiss caught up to us. Remy also joined

"Hey speaking of teams" Remy said from behind me "Team RWBY and Team CPPR are top 2 on the bracket already." I smirked "that's all that is to my girls. I can handle myself but I could never survive if it wasn't for the girls" Remy chuckled "Where did they go anyway?"

I shrugged "Eh. Probably off to relax or whatever. Knowing Rachel she's fucking Dominic. Or Marcus. Or both. Penelope is probably already back at the stadium. And poppy is...most likely at the pool."

Remy nodded "Well at least you know where they are" I nodded "Yup"

---

Once again we all sat up in the stands. Ruby sitting in my lap as Weiss sat to my right, yang on my left, and beside her was Remy then Blake.

"Team NDGO of Shade is certainly a crowd favorite, but these lovely ladies are going against some of the toughest, testosterone-filled teammates we've seen so far! I'm of course talking about... Team SSSN!" Port spoke over the Speakers

"Sun Wukong and his team are certainly a force to be reckoned with, and although he'll be representing the Mistral Academy of Haven, Im sure his friends and family back in Vacuo will be cheering him along!"

Sun and his team walked into the stage as they waved to everyone "Wooo! Go get em sun!" Ruby called. I was about to cheer when I felt a vibrate in my pocket. Fishing it out I saw a text message.

"Just 30 minutes until I get to see you" I read the message and immediately got nervous. Ruby looked at me "are you ok" she asked as I nodded "Oh me? Yea I'm fine just uh...just a little distracted by...uh...your beautiful cloak" I out my phone back I to my pocket as Ruby blushed "Well my mom made it for me...so I'm glad you like it"

I nodded as she faced forward and I took a sigh of relief.

Weiss called down to team SSSN "Good Luck Neptune!" I looked at her as Neptune pointed to Team NDGO "Ladies" he said. Suddenly both me and Weiss shouted together "BREAK HIS STUPID FACE NDGO!"

Weiss looked at me as I looked at her. She smiled a little before looking back to the stage. Neptune smirks at the girls "Alright girls. Try and remember. Hands...above the waist" he says slyly as the girls all sighed and scowled in disgust. Sun out a hand on his arm as he apologized "Ignore him for he...yea he's dumb"

Neptune simply gives a sparkling wink to the disgusted females as the holographic roulette shows up again, landing on a yellow image of sunny dunes and stone formations until the real thing emerges from below. A small circular light even appears overhead, causing most of the crowd to don sunglasses.

"Alright! Home field advantage!" Nebula said as sun held his arm out "Don't get too cocky! That's my turf too"

Suddenly the second hologram above the arena turned blue with a raindrop symbol "Hey! The ocean!" "Huh?" Neptune said as he turned and saw the random pick for himself, eyes dilated at his goggles reflect the terrifying image, a slight whimper escaping him

"What's wrong with Neptune?" Ruby asked. "He's...afraid of the water" Blake said as yang gasped.

Port spoke "3...2...1...BEGIN!!!!!" As soon as the word is said, Neptune zooms through the enemy team and skids up the mountain behind them.

"Neptune! What are you doing?!" Sun called out to him "JUST GAINING THE UPPER GROUND!" Neptune shouted back "ON THE ENEMY'S SIDE?!" sun screamed in confusion "THEY WOULD NEVER EXPECT IT!!!" Neptune replied.

Dew turned to her teammates "He's not wrong" Nebula roled her eyes "Open fire!" She ordered. "OH YEA! HERE WE GO!" I cheered as I held my arm around Ruby's waist. She held my hand as she cheered too "CMON!!!!"

Team NDGO goes forward into their turf as Team SSSN follows them, Sage with his sword raised and Scarlet having ditched his coat. He comes upon Octavia Ember emerging out from a nearby arch and tries to slice her with his Cutlass.

he ducks under the swing and continues sliding away, past the middle of Dew and Sage getting ready to rumble. Sage hefts Pilgrim overhead with both hands and brings it down, only to get knocked back by Dew's Spear. He glances up in time to see the blonde wave her weapon over the sand to create three small twisters that kick up dust in Sage's face.

He looks around as they surround him, but doesn't realize the danger until they coalesce into one big tornado that picks him up off the ground. With his weapon torn out of his grip and screaming in panic, he's totally helpless as the winds throw him and his blade out of the arena.

"Team NDGO gains the advantage!" Oobleck says. "Oof. Looking tough out there" yang said as Blake agreed

Octavia slides in front of Sun and Scarlet, who ready themselves to fight her just as she spins her sword around and produces a wave of flame that kicks up dust in their faces. Sun manages to jump out of the cloud just in time to call for help in fighting the redhead.

"Neptune!" Sun calls out. Seeing his leader fall back as Octavia attacks Scarlet again, Neptune leaps down from his position and cocks his gun. Octavia attempts to use another fire attack to blind Neptune, but he simply puts on his goggles and fires a bolt as his opponent, who blocks it with her blade right before seeing Sun leap out of nowhere to deliver a neck-snapping kick to her face.

Now furious, a scowling Octavia tries to retaliate by bringing her blade down onto the Faunus. But the blow is countered by Sun's staff. he draws the weapon, then spins it all around his body while hitting several parts of hers. He ends it with a jab that knocks Octavia on her back in the sand.

"Oh! And we are down to 3 on 3!" Port calls. Sun looks at Neptune fighting with Gwen Darcy as she circles him with her flying knives and Scarlet attempting to go weapon-to-weapon with Dew. She easily dodges a kick then calls upon another sandy cyclone to lift Scarlet up, and he revolves around the spiral until it launches him over the shipwreck.

It seems like he's about to be eliminated at well, but he extends his arms and manages to dive onto a part of the mast. Noticing this, Nebula and Gwen rush to pursue him. Scarlet catches the beam and flips himself up almost losing his balance once the pole is under his feet.

He eventually finds his balance right when Nebula closes in and launches an arrow with her crossbow at the mast, using it to jump right up to where Scarlet is. She folds up the sides of her weapon into a blade to cross swords with her opponent, the both of them trading blows while ducking and missing, then Scarlet is struck by Nebula's hilt and counters with a kick to the head.

Nebula circles the mast and deflects another blow then slams her blade over Scarlet's and forces him to lean back on the post. Luckily, he manages to get his sword back out from the trap and feign a swing at Nebula's feet before knocking into her with his elbow, causing the NDGO leader to fall into the sand below.

From his position, Scarlet sees Gwen continue to throw her knives at Sun, and he smirks before whipping out his pistol and shooting the hilt guard as a grappling hook to get her by the ankle.

"Smooth" I say as Ruby smiled "They are looking good!" He uses the cord to lift Gwen into the air while he slowly comes down to the ground, only to land directly beneath her as she attempts to protect her modesty while knives start raining down from her dress.

Scarlet quickly adopts a pose that somehow allows him to miss every single blade that comes crashing down into the sand at his feet, which he gives a sigh of relief to.

His luck doesn't hold when Dew leaps near Sun, causing the monkey Faunus to find his new improvised weapons in the form of two coconuts he knocks out the palm tree beside him, which he throws at his opponent only to get them knocked right back at him, now spontaneously catching fire as they travel.

Sun narrowly misses them both, but Scarlet gets one straight to the face, and the other lands in a place that makes him squeal in unimaginable pain while dropping his Aura levels into elimination.

"Nuts" sun says as he calls up to his partner "Neptune! I could use some help buddy!" "Uh, you know, uh, it would probably be better if you came over here! Yeah, I can guard this... sector! We're in lockdown mode!" Neptune replied

"What are you talking about! There's nothing to lock down!" Sun called back "Lockdown!" Neptune said "Look I know your afraid of the water but you gotta-" sun was cut off when a blue bolt of energy whizzed last him and hit Dew when she was trying and Ariel attack. She fell into the water.

"There! I helped! Are you happy now!? Also, I am not afraid of water, and I have no idea what you are talking about!" As dew stood up her teammates joined her in the water.

Sun motioned to all 3 of them as he screamed "NEPTUNE!!!!" Neptune sighed "Ok fine! Just get out of the water!" He said.

Neptune jumps over to a spot near the coastal line next to Sun, and he unfolds Tri-Hard into its trident form before tip-toeing forwards and, eyes closed, plunges the sparking prongs into the water. The energy surges through the deep until the remaining members of NDGO are electrocuted and sink to their knees in the water, smoking and defeated with the sound of the buzzer.

"And with that, Team SSSN moves on to the doubles round!" Port said as he looks at Oobleck "You know what I call that victory?" Oobleck smiled "Shocking?" Port scowled "No. Well earned. What you said is stupid" Oobleck looked down with a face of sadness.

---

"Now that was a match!" The bartender said as he turned to the mysterious figure.

"Heh, that was a mess!" The man said with a slurred voice

"Come on man, you didn't like them, the Vale kids, or any of the rounds before that? What fight are you here for?" The bartender asked.

The figure looked behind him to see a large ship come flying in with ribbons behind it. "That one." The figure downed his drink as he stood up and tossed some lien on the table beside it. As he stumbled to the door.  "Happy Vytal Festival!"

The bartender reached for a glass to clean as he knocked one down and it shattered "Oh...gee darn it"

---

Ruby leaned back against my chest  "Aw, that was so close!"

"Looks like the dorks made it to the next round!" Yang said to blake

"Emphasis on "dork" Blake said as she stands up to leave. I did the same with yang, Ruby, Weiss and Remy.

"That concludes the matches for today. Please leave the Coliseum IN A CALM AND ORDERLY FASHION!" Oobleck said over the speaker

"Come on, let's go congratulate 'em." Yang said as we went down the stairs.

The four girls get up from their seats and start to head out just as the same ribbon-adorned craft passes over the Colosseum, causing Weiss to stop in her tracks and Ruby to bounce into her.

"Uh, what are you viewing?" Ruby asked as I walked beside her "She's here!" Weiss said. I stopped "what?" I said as Weiss pointed. I looked up and saw a very very familiar ship. "...Fuck" I thought

*To be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.3K 33
A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the same boring stuff all over again. All will...
236K 2.2K 26
FLUFF ANGST and LEMONS. I WILL WARN YOU IF THERE IS A LEMON BY PUTTING A EMOJI 🍋
2.1K 56 32
This is a RWBY story however this time the female love intrest is Weiss enjoy. F/n = First name L/n = Last name 👍🏻 "Abc" = talking *Abc* = Thinking...
29.4K 797 31
Just read the damn thing.. (I don't not own ANYTHING here, RWBY, JJK, or any other pictures and stuff I say isn't owned.)