Lust for Love or for Blood (B...

By Jaychesh

Ichigo is a hunter, Shiro, a vampire. The two met as young kids, and always stuck with each other. But as the... More

Blood Moon
Dreams Come True
Sanity Or Blood, Which Tastes Better
Three Words.....RUN LIKE HELL
Author's Note
Seperation
Letting Loose
Captors
Forgotten Lover
The Pain
Sammy Doll?
loSoul Society
The Crimson Typhoons
Shi and Kyo
Neko-fy That Ichi-Berry!
Highway 2 H3LL {i no sum of u were waitin fer it ;)}
Nightmares Become Reality
The feels message
Only Teardrops
Editor's Note!
New Bling~Sammy and Ichi Style
Writers block!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Family Reunion
The Feelz Are Strong With This One
My Eternal Love
The Seed Of The Plan
Welcome, Kai and Rei
Taken and Turned
Struggle
The Losing Side Of The War
Running From My Heart (pt. 1)
Running From My Heart (pt. 2)
Goodbyes
Dawn Of A New Beginning
Sneak Peak of the Second Story: Hell Butterflies

Motto Hoshiin Darou (you want more, don't you)

617 22 7
By Jaychesh

'Poke'

A tick mark grew on Ichigo's forehead, his eyes closed tightly, and his lips set in a thin line.

'Poke'

Two more tick marks appeared.

'Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.............poke....'

"Are you frickin' kiding me!" Ichigo yelled, turning to look at the bewildered face of Shiro. After a few seconds, Ichigo turned away from him, listening to Sammy, Kaitey, and Beth talk.

Shiro watched Ichigo's head as if he was going to pounce, he slowly raised his pointed finger up, bringing it closer.....and closer.........and......'Poke.'

"Alright! That's it!" Ichigo whirled around, his ears flat in aggravation and his tail twitching.

When Ichigo yelled, Shiro had brought his hand back, widened his eyes as if innocent, and gaped his mouth open, "What ever are you talking about Ichigo?"

The innocent facade ended when Shiro grinned, this made a new tick mark appear on Ichigo's forehead, and without hesitation, he flung himself at Shiro. When he felt his body smash against Shiro's, Ichigo grabbed Shiro's shoulders, spun his body around, and sat on Shiro's back, pinning the albino face down.

"Don't make me seem weak Ichi-berry." Shiro chuckled out, grabbing the berry's legs and pulled, making Ichigo loose balance and fall to the side. This gave Shiro enough time to grab Ichigo's legs, and push them back so his feet almost touched the back of his head. Shiro then grabbed the rope Kaitey was holding out, and tied Ichigo's feet together, then brought the rope around the front and tied Ichigo's wrists together in front of him. "How'dya like that?" Shiro snickered as he high fived Kaitey.

"I think," Ichigo gritted out, glaring daggers at the blue carpeted floor, "that when I get out of this, I'm going to shove garlic into your mouth, then press a silver cross to your chest. And then! I'll cut your dick off!"

"So violent! Shiro," Sammy mocked shock by placing a hand over her chest, "you are such a bad role model!"

"Like you're not!" SHiro shouted back, laughing the entire time. Even Beth got in on the fun.

"Careful Shiro. The kitten's about to bite your ankle." Beth said with a smirk.

Sure enough, Shiro looked down to find Ichigo wriggling around, and bringing his bared fangs closer to Shiro's clothed ankle. Shiro mearly chuckled at the sight, "Oi. Ichi, if ya want some blood, ya just gotta ask." Shiro leaned down, and picked up squirming berry.

"Damn it. Put me down! I'm not some young brat that can't do anything for himself!"

Shiro looked down on Ichigo, his face no longer playful, but serene, "Says the vampire who got caught."

Ichigo flinched at the words, and the whole room went silent. Shiro threw Ichigo on the couch, "I'm going on a walk." With that, he left the room, heading to the woods.

Everyone else sat around shocked, not understanding what was with Shiro's sudden change in attitude.

Ichigo looked at Sammy, "D-did I say something wrong?"

Sammy's features softened as she untied Ichigo, "No sweets. Shiro is just going through a lot right now, not like you arn't either though. Man," Sammy sighed as she finished freeing Ichigo, "vampires are so emotional. Especially in heat."

Ichigo blushed, "H-heat?"

"Oh ya!" Sammy exclaimed, snapping her fingers, and smiling innocently, "Vampires are practically animals in a sense of the way, so we go into heat around the time we were created, or whenever our body feels necessary to mate."

"Then why?" Ichigo started, but was cut off by Sammy.

"Shiro understands you need space, and I'm pretty sure he's gunna wait till your heat, which I'm pretty sure will be soon since ya got the Neko thing goin on there."

Ichigo huffed, "Ya. Wonder who's fault that is?"

Kaitey raised her hand, "Oh come on! You didn't lose your memory did ya? It's because of me silly!"

"Ya! I know! I was being sarcastic!"

Sammy had gone stiff by the two's retorts, remembering the awful scene of the night before, "I'm gunna go get Shiro." Sammy said abruptly, then headed out the door.

Ichigo sat on the couch baffled, 'I never thought vampires would be this dramatic. Every time I would encounter one in the past, they always seemed like they had one personality, and that was to be ruthless. So why is everything so difficult?'

"Yo! Ichigo!" Kaitey called out from across the room with Beth.

"We're gunna go hunt since the sun's down. Ya wanna come?" Beth said sounding bored

Ichigo didn't like the idea at first, but then his stomach rumbled, and he blushed.

"I take that as a yes," Kaitey grinned.

In the woods about an hour later!!

"Come on Ichigo! It's fun!" Kaitey called from below, chasing her prey around a few trees.

"Such a prude you are Ichigo." Beth called afterwards.

Ichigo glared down at them from his spot in the tree, "Like hell I'm gunna help chase down a man! You guys are sick! I thought we were hunting animals!"

"Damn Ichigo," Beth called out, hardly fazed by his rudeness, "i never knew you were so poetic! I might just have to marry you for your fluent, and lovely words!"

Somewhere on the ground, Kaitey's laugh rang out after hearing her sisters words, "But what if I want to marry Ichi-nii!"

More laughter. Then, the sound of a pained man's scream filled the night. Ichigo cringed at the sound, "You guys are monsters."

"What does that make you, Ichigo?" Ichigo didn't notice that Sammy was standing right behind him. He jumped at her voice, then turned to glare at her, but the look on her face said she wasn't messing around, "We all have our own path and way. Some are more gruesome than others, but that's just life. You're gunna have to get used to it pretty quickly to survive. " Sammy jumped out of the tree to join her sisters.

Ichigo sighed, not really meaning to offend anyone, 'But I still think it's wrong. They just killed a human being! Hell! I used to be one, so I know how terrified people can be of vampires.' Ichigo's thoughts kept going on and on until he felt his body start to heat up.

"What the hell?" Ichigo stiffened as he felt his forehead. he was burning up, and it just kept going. After about a few seconds of Ichigo freaking out, a tight pain curled in his gut, making his ears lay flat on his head, and his tail curl around his waist trying to ward off the pain.

Ichigo gripped his gut with his arms, and fell out of the tree. He landed on his back and it knocked the wind out of him, but that didn't stop the pain in his gut, nor the heat from rising. "Damn it." Ichigo tsked in pain as he started to slowly walk towards the inn.

Once there, he slammed his room's door shut, and fell onto the satin covered bed. It wasn't long until Ichigo got hot enough to wrip off his black t-shirt, throw his aocks and shoes across the room, and threw his pants off, leaving him clad in only his black boxers. "So hoooooot!" Ichigo groaned out, the pain becoming more insistant, making Ichigo curl his body in weird ways, his skin becoming a light shade of red, and a sheen of sweat to top it off.

"Yo, Ichigo! I'm....." Shiro cut off as he walked in the door to find Ichigo writhing on the bed almost naked, covered in sweat, and mewling with a light blush on his cheeks whilest the rest of his body was lightly blushed as well. The simple sight made Shiro hard, but when he breathed in, an overly arousing scent washed over him. Shiro breathed in deeper, enjoying the pheromones exuding from Ichigo's body.

~Play video at this point for effect *wink*> ;)~

The scent went straight to Shiro's head, making his pupils dilate into slits, and a low, predatory growl sounded from his throat. His actions were of entirely of their own as he stalked over to Ichigo, the panting berry didn't hear him come in, and was facing away from shiro. The albino grabbed Ichigo's tail that wove out of his boxers and curled around his waist, and gave it a light yank. Ichigo yelped and turned around to face Shiro, his eyes widened as his eyes met Shiro's, but Shiro didn't care. He grabbed the back of Ichigo's neck, and pulled him closer, smashing their lips together in a entanglement of tongues.

Ichigo finally pushed Shiro away panting because of his heat, and the loss of breath, "Sh-Shiro. What.." his question was cut off by a warning growl from Shiro, making Ichigo's raised ears flatten to his he head, and lower his head by an inch to show his submission. Shiro smirked at this and pinned Ichigo down on his back, breathing his scent from the long tan neck.

Shiro's voice came out somewhat carnal, predatory, and sadistic, showing that he was more dominant, "Ya smell so sweet Ichigo. It smells like strawberry cake......and....i don't know what that scent is,"he nipped at Ichigo's neck, "but I like it. And I want to hear some noise.." Shiro bit into Ichigo's neck, making Ichigo stiffen, then grip Shiro's white hair and moan at the feeling od blood being drawn from his veins.

"Nng! S-shiro! Please.."

Shiro bit down harder, and Ichigo shut up, knowing exactly what that meant. Shiro finally let go of Ichigo's neck and some blood dripped from his lips, "You taste just like ya smell," Shiro bit one of Ichigo's flattened ears, "I love it."

"No.."

Shiro growled at Ichigo, making the berry shrink, "No what?"

"Sh-should we really be doing this? The girls might come back at any moment and.."

"Are you questioning your alfa?" Shiro growled in Ichigo's ear

"N-no!"

"Then shut up.." Shiro grinned viciously as he pulled Ichigo's boxers down, releasing the berry's straining erection, "My, my. What do we have here? I've harldy touched you." Shiro chuckled as the blush deepened on Ichigo's face.

"Bu..."

"What did I say?" Shiro frowned in the negative, and Ichigo lowered his head. Shiro lifted Ichigo's head with a seductive grin on his pale face, his gold on black eyes glittering, "As your punishment, you will hav ta prepare yerself."

Ichigo gave Shiro a surprised look, "What? Do ya want me ta take ya dry? I can do that too." Shiro's hands inched towards his belt holding his pants, and Ichigo frantically shook his head, "Well then get to it!" Shiro squeezed Ichigo's hips, then got off of him to watch.

Ichigo brought two fingers to his entrance after much hesitation, then pushed one inside. He tensed at the feeling, but Shiro growled at him, "Put both of them in! I won't wait forever!" Ichigo whined as he put the second finger inside himself, as scissored them. It was painful, but so was the pain in his gut, and he did want Shiro to take him then and there. After a few seconds of searching, Ichigo's fingers grazed a spot inside him that made him arch off the bed and see stars.

"Alrigth," Shiro growled, taking his clothes off as he climbed onto the bed, "that's enough. **Omae no subete wo te ni ireru*." Shiro aligned his very erect member with Ichigo's entrance, then thrusted into that tight, enveloping heat.

"No! Ah! Hurts!" Ichigo whimpered at the feeling, but Shiro didn't give him time to adjust, the animalistic instinct had taken over, and he pounded into Ichigo.

Shiro brought his mouth to the bite wound on Ichigo's neck, "**Kono chi ga wakitatsu saa, sutte yaru*." And he bit down, making Ichigo whimper at all the pleasures he was drowning in.

"It hurts so good! I feel like I'm splitting in two!" Ichigo yowled out, his hands gripping Shiro's shoulders as his mate thrusted into him without hesitation.

After a few more strikes to his prostate, Ichigo felt his release coming.....(........X).....Pun right der folks......pun....lol) "Shiro! I'm....I'm!"

Shiro knew what Ichigo was going to say by the tightening of his walls around Shiro's member, so Shiro flipped Ichigo onto his hands and knees, and pulled out abruptly. When Ichigo looked back to see what Shiro was doing, Shiro thrusted back in, making Ichigo cry out as Shiro jabbed his prostate ruthlessly. 1.....2....3 thrusts and Ichigo came all over the sheets of the bed. It didn't help when Shiro bit the mark he had left. Ichigo's body sagged, but Shiro wouldn't have any of it.

"We're not done yet." Shiro growled, and Ichigo could only stare wide eyed as Shiro flipped him over and grinned visiously.

Many Lemons Later!!!

Sammy walked into Shiro and Ichigo's room, expecting them to be ready and fighting by noon, but when she walked in, she found hem sleeping under the blankets, wrapped in each others arms.

"Seriously?" Sammy was about to walk out, but she heard Ichigo whimper, and walked over to his side of the bed. Once there, she listened and watched him for anything strange.

Ichigo twitched in his sleep, "No. Stop...my body isn't meant to handle this much strain. "

Sammy's concern flew out the window. 'So that's why you guys are still asleep?' Sammy sighed, then got up and left the two to sleep.

"Well," Kaitey called out from the hot tub in their room, "are they ready?"

"They just got done doin naughty Kaitey, I don't think Ichigo will be ready for a couple hours."

Kaitey gasped, "Did Shiro-nii wear a condom!?"

Sammy's eye twitched, "How should I know? And I'm pretty sure knowing him, he didn't."

"That's bad!" Kaitey shouted, "Ichi-nii is guunna get knocked up!"

Sammy giggled, then started up a roaring laughter. 'Oh was Shiro in for it now.' Sammy thought with glee.

~~~~

1* *. Means "I will obtain everything of yours."

2**. Means "This blood boils strongly, come, I'll suck it."

~If whoever reading this listened to the video and wants to know what they are saying in English, the sight to figiure that out is in the comments. This chapter's lemon is important and is NOT random. Thx again for reading. Luv ya!

Ichigo- My ass hurts

Me- hush Ichigo! What would Ayato-sama think of your whimpering?

Ichigo- How would you like to have Shiro pistoning in nd out of you!

Me- Any other day, i would say hells ya, but after seeing, well, writing that...i think I'll pass.

Shiro- Awww! But Jay! I thought ya loved my gorgeous albino bod!

Me- Sorry Shiro-sama, but I'm all about Ayato-sama right now... *fangirl face* the way his green eyes glow with merth and mischief! So sexy!

Ichigo- lets back away before things get too fangirly nd my ass gets another whoopin..

Shiro- i somewhat agree with ya there...

*both back away slowly*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 268 19
Grimmjow is an assassin and he was assigned to kill a teenager named Ichigo. But what Grimmjow didn't know is that Ichigo isn't what his fellow assas...
10.3K 457 13
(One Piece X Vampire!Reader) What if Luffy, Zoro, Usopp and Nami had gone to a different island instead of meeting Gaimon? Come along as we learn abo...
31.6K 622 10
Vampire Anew ยป Under mysterious circumstances, sweet innocent Tobi is now a seductive vampire! Will the others be able to fix him or will they all fa...
76.5K 3.6K 30
Every year the villagers of a local village hire a hunter to get rid of the demon fox that lives within the woods just beyond their village. This yea...