Writers block!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Im so sorry to all my readers out there if im not getting these chapters out soon enough. I mean, I didn't think I would have this many people reading this silly thing anyways. But 1 reason for chapters not bein out fast enough is cuz my chief editor Sammy Doll has to go through and edit my chapters cuz i just zoom through when writing....finger puke!!....2, I have been having BAD writers block, I'll want to writ the next chaptor, but when I sit down to do it, nothing flows right so gomen'nasai! But hey! This little note aint for nothing! I wanted to share this with you people, very few of you I do believe will understand it though........oh well! Here ya GO!

What if Bleach used Guns instead of Swords?

1. Rukia transfers her powers to Ichigo…by shooting him.

After a hollow leaves Rukia badly injured and unable to fight, she asks Ichigo if he wants to borrow her power. When he says yes, she slowly raises her gun, points it at his chest, and shoots him point-blank.

Ichigo: Although if you can still shoot your gun….why aren’t you shooting the hollow?

Rukia: Shut up and eat this lead.

2. Ichigo’s gun is the biggest and most ridiculous gun ever.

So big that he can’t wear it in a side holster like most shinigami. He has to wear it strapped to his back. And it fires giant blue, glowing bullets.

Rukia: Y-you just blew that hollow’s head off in one shot!!

Ichigo: I know.

Ichigo: I want to blow dramatically over the muzzle of my gun, but I can’t reach it because it’s too tall.

Ichigo: This gun is really big.

3. You perform konso by bopping the soul with the butt of your gun.

Much like you bop the soul with the pommel of your sword in canon Bleach.

Rukia: Bop, Ichigo! Bop the soul to peace!

Ichigo: Please stop saying “bop.”

4. Hunting hollows is all about head shots.

So pretty much the same as canon Bleach, I guess.

Rukia: Ichigo! You must blow off the hollow’s head with one shot!

Rukia: If you just graze the mask, you might see who the hollow really is!

Ichigo: Look, this gun is a little hard to aim, okay!!

5. Urahara’s cane doubles as a gun.

I’m not really sure how. I’m not exactly a gun person. Maybe…he pulls a gun out of his cane and the cane handle is also the handle of the gun? Oh and I guess it needs to fire magic bullets that can blow up into shields.

Urahara: I know what you’re thinking, Kurosaki.

Urahara: “His gun can’t be a zanpakuto-gun, so it won’t hurt me in soul form.”

Urahara: But no. These are soul-cutting bullets. So you’d better run. Or I will kill you.

6. “Shikai” means your gun turning into a different gun.

As Renji demonstrates when he shows up to arrest Rukia, and also to show off to Ichigo how his gun can turn into a CHAINSAW GUN

Ichigo: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Ichigo: ARE YOU FIRING TINY CHAIN SAWS AT MY FACE?!?

Renji: Like I said! If you want to beat me, you’re a thousand years too early!

7. Squad 11 is known as the squad that just PUMPS opponents full of lead.

People like Ikkaku carry dozens of magazines with them.

Ikkaku: I’m from Squad 11! The strongest squad!

Ikkaku: And by “strongest” I mean the guys who through the most bullets.

Ichigo: Oh cool, I like to fire lots of bullets too!

Ikkaku: I thought I sensed a kindred spirit!

8. Kenpachi walks around with a sawed off shotgun.

That just feels right, for him.

Ichigo: …

Ichigo: …

Ichigo: I am so freaked out right now.

9. Bankai means yet another kind of gun.

In bankai, Ichigo’s giant gun of giantness becomes a slender sniper rifle. Byakuya’s, on the other hand…

Byakuya: That skinny gun is no bankai.

Byakuya: Here is a real bankai.

Byakuya: It is a machine gun that fires of thousands of tiny pink bullets that momentarily hang in the air like falling cherry petal blossoms….before all honing in on the opponent.

Byakuya: You are about to be ripped to pieces.

10. Aizen carries around a blow dart

The darts are dipped in a poison that makes you hallucinate anything he wants. His plan requires him to go around quietly shooting everyone in the neck.

Aizen: The poison works on everyone…except people who are blind.

Tosen: Because that makes sense.

11. Fights would just be….different.

Sword slashing is unbelievably cool, in my opinion. I don’t know that it would be quite as cool to watch people fly around firing guns at each other. But who knows. Tite Kubo could really make anything cool.

Ulquiorra: In order to show my disdain for your gun, I will block your bullets with my hand.

Ichigo: I’m not going to lie. That stings a little.

12. But some things would always be the same.

Like Ichigo always winning. And -

Soi Fon: This is my bankai. It is a giant rocket launcher.

Barragan: I have seen a lot of guns in my time. I think that is the biggest I have ever seen.

Soi Fon: I know.

Soi Fon: And I hate it.

Credit goes to TUMBLR!!!! And this got me thinkin, where are Shiro and Ichigo's swords in the story, well, that will come along with everything else towards the end of this story!!