Something Between Us (BatCat...

De GothamShipper

Gotham's Selina and Bruce continuation of their Love Story. This is my own story. Not copy pasted. Originated... Mai multe

BatCat (Meeting Each Other Again)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Continuation)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Continuation)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 1

250 9 1
De GothamShipper

Bruce's POV:
It's been a week since that night happened. I missed her..more than she ever know. She has no idea how i regret leaving her alone..without anyone else. I thought it would be alright to leave ang just come back. But it was not that easy though.

I left her for this big responsibility..to protect the city of Gotham. I enjoyed this thing from the start. But i realized that she is the only person which made me feel even better,than this batman thing. Selina is my everything.

I hope she would come. I know she heared me as i scream that night.

-thinking out loud Master Bruce?- It's Alfred.
-Nothing..just waiting for someone- i said.
-i didn't know you have someone to meet today Master B..it's not written on you schedules- Alfred said. But i know he knew who i was waiting for.
-i forgot to tell you..but someone's coming- i explained.
-i see. Now let me prepare something to eat- he said,then left.

After a minute,i decided to go to the kitchen..but when i started walking. I heared someone's step right behind me.

-you grownup. But still with your buttler huh?- this familiar voice. I knew she would come. I smiled before facing her.

-you have no idea how long have i waited,just to see you.- i said. I walk slowly towards her.
-and you have no idea what it felt like when you left me.- she said. Showing me her watery eyes.
-i missed you.❤- i said..
-now,what is it that we need to talk to?- she asked me.
-tell me everything-
-like what?- she asked.
- You haven't changed..its still you. But right now, i want you to tell me everything you feel. Let it out.- i said.

-There's nothing i can tell you! It feels sad when your alone. You know that. But that's normal. Then i get over you. Because you dont worth anything to spend my tears for.- Selina said. I know she lied.

-is that it?- i asked.
-ofcourse! This is done! Now say goodbye to me! I'm the abandoned friend of yours! Everyone left me! And now I'm used to it. That's why it dont hurt me a lot..especially when it's you who left me.- she said.

I know she's trying to hurt me,so that i'll leave her alone. But not again! This time..i will never leave her side.

-I hate it when you're lying- i said.
-Everything i said was true!- she admits.
-I'm always with you. All the time that you're stealing from the city. And wait for me to look for you. And i know why you're doing this- i said.

A tear fell down from her eyes. I was shocked after i saw that. She never cried because of me. But now..she did.

-don't you dare walk back to my life again Bruce! When you left..you don't have the right to come back,until i accept you again! And now you know everything..hope you'll do something to relief my pain!!- she said, While crying. She walked out of the window after a second.

-Master Bruce??- Alfred came. And saw my tears.
-is she back?- Alfred asked.
I nod.
-She's back. And i'm so dumb to miss the opportunity to tell her how i missed her. I didn't even mentioned a word about what i did these last few months to find her. And to surrender this Batman thing,for her.- I angrily shouted to myself. And end up crying.
--------------------***--------------------

I'm sorry if that was horrible. I'm not that good to speak in english. But i tried. Hope you'll appreciate my efforts co-BatCat Lovers!💘

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

203K 427 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
15.1K 1.3K 33
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
31.2K 2.2K 53
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...