still holding on | a boys ove...

By sweguq

❝it's the fact that i'm still holding on that breaks every part of me.❞ join seung so-young as she battles th... More

boys like them shouldn't even be considered human.
he took the only precious thing away from me.
you don't know me!
why would you kidnap me!
you're inviting me to a party?
it was like dancing with a king.
you can make them even happier.
you're putting me in an auction?
if you don't follow her, how will you continue to be happy?
you said you would take care of me, but instead i took care of you.
you came back?
we're going overseas? what do you mean i'm coming too?
i don't have to choose, right?
what am i to you, yi-jeong?
but my mind kept wandering back to you.
what else do you need to explain?
what happened to the person i loved?
i'm scared of what might happen in the future?
he's getting married?
i have no more tears to sacrifice.
thank you, dear brother.
invitation to where?
summer is here.
only a week away.
today's the day. | finale!
epilouge, taken seven years later.
a question!

announcement!

463 14 9
By sweguq

i know it took me a while, and i really have no excuses except for lack of motivation, but i have finished the first chapter of the new revised "still holding on"!

i want to know if you guys like the newer revised version. i tried to incorporate less romance in the first chapter and more introducing our main girl and her family dynamics. i also plan to try and incorporate more friendship and deeper issues with the main cast of the characters. it'll make more room for relationship/character development. if you guys like the feel, i can continue writing the next chapters with a similar tone.

i'll be posting it later today, so please comment your opinions on the new story itself! i'd love to hear your feedback.

thank you so much for your endless support everybody. i love each and everyone of you guys. stay safe. <3

update!

it's posted! :) i hope you enjoy it as much as i've enjoyed writing it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.4K 90
Ksenia wanted a new beginning, away from the crazy of America. When her best friend and soul sister Jan Di tells her she is about to attend Shinhwa H...
70.2K 3.1K 18
He was suffering, and the constant stinging in his throat wasn't the problem. In fact, looking at them hug, hold hands, and exchange their love, was...
6.6K 256 9
Love endures when the heart doubts. *Republish February 22, 2020
46.9K 2.1K 35
♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preservation, but someone always can bare the...