Lily Potter and the Sorcerer'...

Galing kay StarLioness101

You've heard of Harry Potter, right? If not then this story isn't for you, muggles. If you have then you shou... Higit pa

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Lily Potter and the Zoo Trip
Chapter 2: Letters and a Giant Man
Chapter 3: Shopping Trip
Chapter 4: Hogwarts Express
Chapter 6: Cats, Potions, and Mail
Chapter 7: Flying 101 and Gryffindor Seeker
Chapter 8: Flying Feathers and Halloween Trolls
Chapter 9: Quidditch Game One
Chapter 10: Christmas Time is Near
Chapter 11: Christmas
Chapter 12: Books, Dragons, and Detention
Chapter 13: Music, Vines, Keys, Chess, and You-Know-Who
Chapter 14: End of the Year
Hello!!
A/N-Stress
A/N
Important Announcement
Important Announcement #2

Chapter 5: Sorting Hat Feast

229 4 1
Galing kay StarLioness101

Chapter 5: Sorting Hat Feast

🌺⚡Lily's POV⚡🌺

We walk into Hogwarts after the boat ride and make our way up some stairs, where an old-looking witch was standing.

"Welcome to Hogwarts," she says with a small smile.

"Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seat, you must be sorted into your houses.
They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin.
While you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points wins the House Cup," The old lady says and there is a small croaking noise.

"Trevor!" A boy says as he pushes to the front and grabs a toad at the woman's feet. The witch looks at him, dumbfounded.

"Sorry..." Neville mumbles and goes back to where he was standing.

"The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily." The witch says before walking away.
It's silent for a little while.

"It's true then. What they were saying on the train," someone says and I turn to see a blonde boy. I stay close to Harry.

"The Potter twins have come to Hogwarts," he says with a smirk.

Everyone starts whispering to each other about us. If this is how much attention we get now just imagine when we get sorted....

"This is Crabbe and Goyle," the blonde says, gesturing to the two boys behind him.

"And I'm Malfoy," He walks in front of us. "Draco Malfoy."

I hear Ron snort at Draco's name. Draco jerks his head toward Ron.

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask for yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley," Draco says with a smirk. He turns back to us.

"You'll soon find out some wizarding families are better than others, Potters. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there," Draco says as he holds out his hand to us.

"Not interested," I say back.

"I think we can tell the wrong sort for ourselves, thanks." Harry says and Draco just looks at us in shock.

The old witch comes back and taps Draco on his shoulder with a scroll and he walks back to his spot.

"We're ready for you now. Follow me," she says and leads us to a large set of doors.

They open and we all walk in, in lines of two. I'm next to Hermione and Harry and Ron are in front of us.

There are four long tables with students wearing the colors of their house with their black robes and hats. Then came a few stairs at the very end of it where the headmaster and teachers sat, and on the stairs was a stool with an old looking hat on it.

Once we all reach the stairs, we spread out to wait for what we have to do next.

"Now before we begin.. Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words." The old witch says and I watch as Dumbledore stands at his seat.

"I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce. The first years, please note that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you that the third-floor corridor is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death..." Dumbledore says and I frown.

"Thank you," he says before sitting down.

"When I call your name, you will come forth. I shall place the Sorting Hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses." The old witch explains as she unrolls the scroll.

"Hermione Granger."

I give Hermione a pat on the back as she makes her way up there.

"Mental, that one, I'm telling you," Ron whispers to us and I slap his arm.

"You be nice Ronald," I whisper to him.

"Right, then. Right. Okay," the hat says.

"Gryffindor!"

Cheers and claps erupt as Hermione makes her way to the table.

"Draco Malfoy." Draco walks up and sits on the stool. The hat isn't even on his head yet and it yells "Slytherin!"

Draco smirks and walks to his table.

"Every wizard who went bad was in Slytherin." Ron says.

"Merlin wasn't bad and he was a Slytherin, Ron." I point out.

"Susan Bones." I look at all the teachers sitting up at the table and see Hagrid.

My scar starts to burn and I quickly bring my hand to my neck.
I look to see one of the teachers staring intently at me and Harry.

"You feel that too?" Harry asks me.

"Yeah.." I mumble to him and move my hand.

"Hufflepuff!"

"Ronald Weasley."

Ron walks up there and looks more nervous than Hermione did, almost like he's gonna cry.

"Another Weasley! I know just what to do with you... Gryffindor!"

Ron looks relieved and makes his way to the table.

"Harry Potter."

The room gets quiet and there are only a few whispers as Harry makes his way up there.

The hat goes on his head and starts to talk about where to put him.

He almost puts him in Slytherin but reconsiders.

"Better be.... Gryffindor!"

The entire Gryffindor table cheers and screams as Harry makes his way to the table.

"Lillian Potter."

My cheeks go a bit red as everyone goes silent again and looks at the first years expectantly.

I walk up to the stool and sit down, facing everyone as they look at me. The hat goes down onto my head.

"Ah, it's the second Potter twin, ay? Well then.. Let's see...
What a peculiar witch you are. Slytherin would be good for you as well... yes... very peculiar....
Hmmm very intelligent mind, yes.
Very kind and loyal and you are already ahead of your studies, I see.
You're a bit shy but you have much courage inside you, yes...
Oh so much like your mother.
Well then....
Better be.....
GRYFFINDOR!"

The Gryffindor table screams with joy and claps. I walk over, hearing some of them screaming 'We got the Potters! We got the Potters!'

I sit between Hermione and an older red-haired boy. I believe his name is Percy, Ron's older brother.

All the other first years were sorted into their houses and Dumbledore stands up again.

"Let the feast begin!" He says and waves his hand and tons of different kinds of food appear on the table.

"Wow..." I say in a whisper as I start to fill my plate.

Ron keeps eating chicken drumsticks one after another.

"Ron, if you don't slow down you're either gonna choke or turn into a chicken drumstick yourself." I tell him and many people around us laugh.

"Hey, I remember you. You're the girl that ran into me on the train." One of the redhead twins says from across from me.

"Oh yeah! Sorry about that. Nice to meet you by the way. Lillian Potter, but you can call me Lily." I say, holding out my hand.

"Fred Weasley." He says as he shakes my hand. "And this is my twin George." I shake George's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Lily."

"The one next to you is Percy, our older brother." Fred says, pointing to Percy and I shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you Percy."

"Same to you Lillian." Percy says.

A boy next to Percy clears his throat.

"And how could we forget our best friend...." George starts,

"Who so rudely interrupted Miss Potter's meet and greet," Fred adds, causing the boy to roll his eyes and me to giggle.

He looks at me and holds out his hand.

"I'm Lee Jordan. Best friend of George and Fred Weasley."

"Nice to meet you Lee," I say with a smile and shake his hand. Lee smiles back and so does most of the table.

"How do you do that?" George asks and I look at him.

"Do what?" I ask.

"All you have to do is smile and it brightens up a room." Fred says.

"Lily's always been able to do that. I usually never see her down in the dumps. There's usually a smile on her face and it brightens up any room no matter what. It's a gift of hers." Harry says, causing me to blush slightly.

"Hey Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?" Harry asks.

"Oh that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house." Percy says.

"What's he teach?" Harry asks.

"Potions, but everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies. Been after Quirrell's job for years," Percy responds and goes back to eating.

Ron reaches for another drumstick when a head pops up, startling everyone and I give a laugh.

"Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor!" The head says and I smile more.

Ghosts start coming into the great hall from every direction, greeting new and old students.

"Hello Sir Nicholas. Have a nice summer?" Percy asks the ghost as it rises.

"Dismal. Once again, my request to join the Headless Hunt has been denied." Sir Nicholas says in disappointment.

"I know you! You're Nearly Headless Nick!" Ron says excitedly.

"I prefer Sir Nicholas, if you don't mind."

"Nearly headless? How can you be nearly headless?" Hermione asks.

"Like this," he says and pulls his head to show it hasn't been completely cut off. A lot of people grimace or look away in disgust. I just smile at him as he fixes his head.

"It's a shame they didn't let you join the hunt. They really don't know what they're missing. I would have let you join if I were them." I say and he smiles at me.

"Why, that's very kind of you to say my dear. What's your name?" He asks.

"Lily Potter, sir," I answer.

"Ah I should have known. You look just like your mother." He says.

"So I've been told," I say with a giggle.

Harry smiles at me as the ghost flies away.

"How were you not grossed out by that? I mean, you're a girl!" Ron says.

"One: it's not his fault he's like that. Two: we're gonna have to get used to him since we're probably going to be seeing him around often.
Three: just because I'm a girl means nothing. You're a boy and you were grossed out about it.
Not every girl is afraid to get their hands dirty either and you best remember that Ronald Weasly because I am one girl who is not afraid of getting her hands dirty." I say, pointing my fork at him and he looks at me in shock.

Fred, George, and Lee all laugh at Ron.

"I think you'll fit in with us just fine, Lil." Fred says as he smiles at me.

☇≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁☇

After dinner, the house Prefects show us the way to our common room.

Percy shows us the quickest way to the common room. He walks up to a painting of a fat lady.

"Password?" The painting says.

"Caput Draconis," Percy says and the painting moves to reveal the common room. We all walk into the room and look around.

"Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room. Boys' dormitories upstairs and down to your left. Girls, same on your right. You'll find all your belongings have already been brought up."

Hermione and I have the same dorm room and, lucky for us, we're the only girls in it. I change into pajamas and lay down in the soft bed.

"Way better than the cupboard." I say to myself and soon fall asleep. 

A/N- {Hello Hello! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Come back again soon! Buh Bye!}

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12K 348 12
---------โฃ๏ธ--------- She was the one that watched it all She was the one who knew the truth She was the one that stood up for the humans She was the...
14.9K 813 115
To save middle Earth the One Ring must be destroyed. A fellowship is formed, a war rises through all Middle Earth, and the gods decided to throw Xena...
5.2K 115 8
Evy and Ardeth were not an unlikely pair, but it was safe to say it was written in the stars by her sister Josephine. Evy knows there are things her...
6.4K 153 36
The first in an eight part series. After training with Gandalf for seven years, Noelle Smith has finally got her first mission- to another world. How...