Lily Potter and the Sorcerer'...

Autorstwa StarLioness101

You've heard of Harry Potter, right? If not then this story isn't for you, muggles. If you have then you shou... Więcej

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Lily Potter and the Zoo Trip
Chapter 2: Letters and a Giant Man
Chapter 4: Hogwarts Express
Chapter 5: Sorting Hat Feast
Chapter 6: Cats, Potions, and Mail
Chapter 7: Flying 101 and Gryffindor Seeker
Chapter 8: Flying Feathers and Halloween Trolls
Chapter 9: Quidditch Game One
Chapter 10: Christmas Time is Near
Chapter 11: Christmas
Chapter 12: Books, Dragons, and Detention
Chapter 13: Music, Vines, Keys, Chess, and You-Know-Who
Chapter 14: End of the Year
Hello!!
A/N-Stress
A/N
Important Announcement
Important Announcement #2

Chapter 3: Shopping Trip

185 6 1
Autorstwa StarLioness101

Chapter 3: Shopping Trip

🌺⚡Lily's POV⚡🌺

"All students must be equipped with one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad." Harry says as he reads his letter.

My letter is in my pocket since me and Harry both need the same things so there is no point in having both letters out.

"Can we find all this in London, Hagrid?" I ask as I look at the giant man.

"If you know where to go," Hagrid says with a smile.

We walk up to a building that has a sign that says 'The Leaking Cauldron.' Hagrid opens the door and we step inside.

I stay close to Harry since I feel weird entering this place. There weren't a whole lot of people but there was still more than I was used to. Hagrid ushers us further inside.

"Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" A waiter says from behind a bar.

"No thanks Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business. Just helping young Harry and Lily here buy school supplies."

Tom's face falls when he looks at me and Harry.

"Bless my soul... It's the Potter Twins!" He says and everyone goes silent. I grab Harry's hand and he gives me a reassuring squeeze and I do the same.

"Welcome back, Mister and Miss Potter. Welcome back." A man says as he shakes Harry's hand.

"Norris Crockford, Potters. I can't believe I'm meeting you both at last." A woman says as she looks at us and shakes my free hand.

"P-Potter twins. C-Can't tell you how p-pleased I am to meet you both." A man in robes and a purple turban says, stepping up to us.

"Hello professor! Didn't see you there. Harry, Lily, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts." Hagrid says as he looks at us.

"Oh, nice to meet you." Harry says as he holds out his hand. Professor Quirrell just looks at it warily.

"F-Fearfully f-fascinating subject. N-Not that you two n-need it, eh, P-Potters?" he says, smiling.
He stutters an awful lot and I begin to wonder why.

"Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy." Hagrid says with a chuckle.

"Goodbye," Harry says.

"Goodbye." I say a bit shyly but smile and Hagrid looks around to see everyone else smiling now too.

Hagrid brings us to a back door and opens it.

"See, you two? You're famous!" Hagrid says as we step out into a bricked wall area with no way out besides the way we came.

"Why are we famous? All those people back there...."

"Why is it they know who we are?" Harry finishes for me.

"I'm not sure I'm exactly the right person to tell you two that." Hagrid says as he lifts his umbrella and taps a few stones with the tip.

The bricks begin to move in a chain reaction to reveal, basically, a whole different world to me.
There were lines of shops everywhere!

"Welcome to Diagon Alley." Hagrid says.

"Wow.." Me and Harry both say with a gasp.

We walk down the small street as Hagrid points to different shops and explains what we are gonna need from them.

"There's where you'll get your quills and ink. Over there, all your bits and bobs for doing magic." Hagrid says pointing at the shops.

I stop in front of a broom shop where a bunch of kids are standing in front of the window.

"Wow! Look at it! The new Nimbus 2000! It's the fastest model yet." A kid says. I smile widely.

"Wow...." I say in awe, looking at it. Hagrid ushers me forward.

"Hagrid? How are we going to pay for all this? We haven't any money." Harry says and I nod, looking up at Hagrid.

"He's right, Hagrid."

"We'll there's your money! Gringotts, the wizard bank! Ain't no safer place, not one. 'Cept for Hogwarts, of course." Hagrid says as he points to a white building that's not really standing straight.

In fact, it looks rather crooked.

We walk inside the building and see long rows of high tables with little people with long pointy ears and fancy suits.
A few of them were walking around with a dangerous look in their eyes.

"Hagrid, what are these things?" I ask.

"Goblins, Lily. Clever as they come, but not the friendliest of beasts. You two best stay close." Hagrid says.

Harry moves closer to Hagrid and grabs my hand, pulling me closer to him.
We reach the end of the rows and walk up to a single high table where another goblin was writing stuff down.

Hagrid clears his throat and the goblin looks at him.

"Mister Harry Potter and Miss Lily Potter both wish to make a withdrawal." Hagrid says and the goblin sets down his quill.

"And do Mister Harry Potter and Miss Lily Potter have their key?" The goblin asks as he looks at us intimidatingly.

"Oh! Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere." Hagrid says as he searches his pockets, and the goblin looks at him with a look of shock.

"Ha! There's the little devil." Hagrid says as he pulls out a small gold key and sets it on the table.

"Oh and there's something else as well." Hagrid says as he reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a letter and hands it to the goblin.

"Professor Dumbledore gave me this. It's about you-know-what in vault you-know-which."

I look at them in confusion but the goblin just nods his head at Hagrid.

"Very well."

☇≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁☇

Riding the weird machine was really fun! We come up on a vault and stop.

"Vault 687." The goblin says as he gets out.
"Lamp, please."

Hagrid grabs the lamp and hands it to the goblin before getting out himself. Me and Harry get out behind him.

"Key, please." The goblin says as Hagrid hands him the key and takes the lamp from him.

The goblin walks up to the vault and moves a small slot and inserts the key. After turning the key, the door opens to reveal piles and piles of coins.

My mouth falls open in shock.

"Didn't think your mum and dad would leave you both with nothing, now did you?" Hagrid asks.

I shake my head and walk into the vault with Harry.
Harry puts tons of coins in his pockets.
I was smart and found a small sack and put tons of the coins in it so it was easier to carry.

"The gold ones are galleons, the silver ones are sickles, and the bronze ones are knuts" Hagrid says.

I just nod my head before tying the sack closed and leaving the vault.
We get back on the strange transportation and start to head off again.
We come up upon another vault.

"Vault 713. Stand back." The Goblin says.

"What's in there Hagrid?" Harry asks and I look at Hagrid.

"Can't tell ya. Hogwarts business. Very secret." Hagrid says and the goblin unlocks the vault.

In the vault is only a tiny wrapped package. Hagrid grabs it and puts it in his pocket.

"Best not to mention this to anyone." He says and we both just nod.

☇≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁☇

I'm carrying a few of the packages with school supplies. I got more books than I really needed for this year of school.

I got books for each of my classes up until about 5th year. I want to get ahead so that way I know what I'm doing for sure.

"We still need wands, Hagrid," Harry says as he looks at the letter.

"Wands? Well, you'll want Ollivanders. Ain't no place better. You two run along there and wait. I got one more thing to do." Hagrid says and Harry and I walk into the old looking store.

We set our packages down and look around. The place was filled with small boxes on every single shelf.

"Hello?" I say quietly.

"Hello?" Harry says a bit louder after no reply.

A noise happens and a man on a ladder appears and smiles at us.

"I wondered when I'd be seeing you two." He says as he looks around.

"Seems like only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands." He says as he grabs two boxes and walks over to us.

He pulls out two wands that look very similar and hands them to us.

"Well, give them a wave," he says and we do as we're told.

The drawers in the shop suddenly fly open and papers fly out of them.
We quickly set the wands down.

"Apparently not.." Ollivander says and grabs two more wands and hands them to us.
Harry waves his and a vase shatters. I wave mine and break a lightbulb in the back.

"No! No, definitely not.." Ollivander says and we set down the wands again.

He grabs two more boxes.

There is a moment of silence before he says, "I wonder...." He walks back towards us and pulls out two wands.

He hands Harry one and me the other. My wand is a bit lighter color than Harry's is but both are nearly identical.

There is a light gust of wind around us both as light shines on us.
Different types of flowers go around me before disappearing as does the light.

"Curious... Very curious," Ollivander says.

"Um.. excuse me, but what exactly is curious?" I ask.

"I remember every wand I've ever sold. It just so happens that the phoenix... whose tail feathers resides in both of your wands, gave another feather.
That phoenix only gave three feathers. It is curious that you both should be destined for those wands...
when their brother gave you those scars." Ollivander says.

"And who owned that wand?" Harry asks.

"We do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard, Mister Potter. It's not always clear why. But I think it's clear that we can expect great things from you both. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things.... Terrible, yes, but still great."

Me and Harry look at each other then pay for our wands. I hear the window being tapped.

We both turn to see Hagrid holding up two cages.

"Harry! Lily! Happy birthday!" Hagrid says as he holds them up. In one is a snow owl for Harry and in the other is a small bright red owl with bright blue eyes.

I smile at the owl and I hear Harry say "Wow.."

I decided to call my owl Blaze since he looks almost like fire.

☇≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁☇

Me, Harry, and Hagrid are back at the Leaking Cauldron, eating supper.

"You two alright?" Hagrid asks. "You both seem very quiet."

"He killed our parents, didn't he?" Harry asks and I stop eating, setting down my spoon.
"The one who gave us our scars. You know, Hagrid. I know you do."

Hagrid was silent for a minute before pushing his bowl away and turning to us.

"First, and understand this you two cause it's very important: not all wizards and witches are good. Some of them are bad. A few years ago... there was a wizard who went as bad as you can go. His name was V-... his name was V-.."

"Maybe if you wrote it down?" I suggest.

"No, I can't spell it. All right... Voldemort." Hagrid says.

"Voldemort?" Harry says a bit loud. Hagrid shushes him quickly.

"It was dark times. Voldemort started to gather some followers. Brought 'em over to the dark side. Everyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him. But no one lived once he decided to kill them. Nobody, not one. Cept you two." Hagrid says.

I was completely shocked.

"Us? Voldemort tried to kill us?" Harry asks and Hagrid nods.

"Yes. Those aren't no ordinary cuts on your forehead and neck. Marks like those only come from being touched by a curse, an evil one at that."

"What happened to V-.." Harry starts before I elbow him in the ribs.

"What happened to You-Know-Who?" Harry says instead.

"Well, some say he died. Codswallop in my opinion. Nope, I reckon he's out there still... too tired to carry on.
But one thing's for certain.
Something about you two stumped him that night.
That's why you're both famous.
That's why everybody knows your names.
You're the Twins who Lived."

A/N- {Hello Beings!! Thanks for reading another chapter!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!!! Till Next Time!!}

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

236K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
32.2K 878 16
Book 1 of the 'Everything I Need' Trilogy An Aquaman AU where Atlanna and Tom have a little girl, Aurelia, Orvax is alive and is current King of Atla...
11.8K 342 12
---------❣️--------- She was the one that watched it all She was the one who knew the truth She was the one that stood up for the humans She was the...
61.3K 1.1K 13
Lucinda Carnahan is the sister of Evelyn Carnahan and Jonathan Carnahan. When her idiot-of-a-brother steals a puzzle box, she takes off on an adventu...