"My Love, My World, My Emer...

By CottonCyrus

this is a Jotaro Kujo × Noriaki Kakyoin Story- Completed^^ --- none of... More

01- ' 'Delivery' '
03- ' 'It Was an Accident' ' 🍋
04- ' 'Technology' '
05- ' 'So Close, Yet So Far' '
06- ' 'Sea Sick' '
07- ' 'Oh! That's my Cherry!' ' 🍋
08- ' 'A Little Story' '
09- ' 'Time is Everything' ' [part 1]
10- ' 'Time is Everything' ' [part 2]
11- ' 'The Arrow' '
12- ' 'The Truth' '
13- ' 'Holly's Comfort' '
14- ' 'The Deal' '
15- ' 'Attention' ' 🍋
16- ' 'What If' '
17- ' 'A Married Couple' '
18- ' 'Back at Morioh' '
19- ' '1- 2- 3- Testing' '
20- ' 'Panicking? Who?
21 ' 'Fine- I Panicked' '
22- ' 'To Many Days in one' ' 🍋
23- ' 'How it should've gone' ' Happy Ending
23- ' 'Risking my life for another' ' Sad Ending

02- ' 'Awkward' '

4.1K 97 162
By CottonCyrus

Previous-
------------------------------------------------

"OKAY IM BACK!" as Josuke barged in. "OOOOOooo shit-, I should've... knock." Josuke muttered as he noticed the 'friends' where in the middle of something...

------------------------------------------------
Now-

Jotaro quickly pulled away, blushing with his back turned. Kakyoin dusted himself off. Fixing this shirt as he walk towards Josuke. "W-what is it Josuke?" Kakyoin said blushing, avoiding eye contact. "Hmmm, I was going to ask more information, or if we have a meeting place." Josuke said sweating. "-but at the same time I can leave if you want to." He said while slowing backing up towards the door. "No-No it's fine, were going to meet up tomorrow. Around 8:30 in the morning. Y'know the coffee shop." Kakyoin said while turning to Jotaro. "Oh okay, well see you there." Josuke trying to leave the room trying not to make the awkward tension worse. "Yeeaah." Josuke closed the door behind him officially leaving. "We'll continue this later, it's getting late." Jotaro said heading towards the door. Kakyoin said glancing at Jotaro.

------------------------------------------------
Later in the Bedroom

Jotaro took off his coat tossing it on the floor. "You okay?" Jotaro said looking at Kakyoin sitting on the edge of the bed. Jotaro still stripping down to a plain white shirt and pants. "Yeah, Don't worry." Kakyoin said looking down to his stomach again clinching it. Jotaro crawled on the bed to Kakyoin. He started to over lap his hands on Kakyoin's. "it doesn't look like it." Jotaro whispered in Kakyoin's ear. Kakyoin turned to a brighter red. "What's wrong." Jotaro said still whispering in his ear while tracing his finger up his arm. "I-" Kakyoin struggle to talk then pushing Jotaro away. "i have to use the bathroom. i'll be back." he got up heading to the bathroom attached to the room. Closing the door behind him. Jotaro decided to lay down in the bed trying to fall asleep... Realizing Kakyoin was next to him already. Jotaro half asleep, Kakyoin went to go kiss him good night but then was interrupted by Jotaro's eyes. Jotaro pull Kakyoin to him. "if you keep playing this game your going to get something else." Jotaro said pulling kakyoin in for a kiss. Kakyoin pulled away after a few seconds smirking. "Try me." He whispered. "Oh I will." Jotaro smiled letting Kakyoin off of him. "-but later, we need rest. On top of that we need to get up early." Jotaro said adjusting his pillow. "Alright." Kakyoin said disappointed.

Eyes started to shut, both drifting off to sleep... Kakyoin falling into a dream, or tempered memories? Trying to scream in the darkness. Eventually seeing something, someone? "Hello?" The red head spoke. Seeing the figure coming closer. Then disappearing. He stepped back frighten. Then ending up bumping into something. He looked back to see what it was... a person... a monster... Dio? He tried to run but something grabbed his wrist. "LET GO OF ME!" he yelled trying to push away. "Kakyoin..." he said. Kakyoin still struggled to get out of his grasp. "KAKYOIN." Dio yelled. Kakyoin stop. Something was off.

"KAKYOIN PLEASE!" Dio said? Wait no. Someone else, but who? The ground shook, as Kakyoin fell through. Opening his eyes to a concerned Jotaro. "Kakyoin wake up!" Jotaro said shaking him. "Huh?" Kakyoin said still tired. "What happened?" Kakyoin asked "you where freaking out." Jotaro answered letting go of kakyoin's shoulders. "Oh." Kakyoin looked down remembering. "Well I'm fine now, night..." kakyoin laid back down... drifting off again.

  Here again? Wait what happened here? "Your back so soon." Oh here. Dio grabbed kakyoin, pulling kakyoin to him. "We got off on a bad start didn't we?" Dio slimed. "But if you want." We paused, putting his hand oh kakyoin's scar. "I can do it again, and leaving you alone with no chance of survival." He pushed on kakyoin's stomach. "NO!" kakyoin pushed  his hand away. "But yes my child." He grinned. He grabbed kakyoin face, squeezing his cheeks. "Like again, you are so cute. I wouldn't dare." Dio let go of his face harshly. Dio disappeared into the darkness. "Wake up!" Kakyoin jumped up out of bed. Seeing jotaro getting dressed with his back turned. Kakyoin looked around, seeing the light peek through the hotel room. "Up so soon?" Jotaro said smiling. "I mean I was gonna wake you up later because it looked like you needed it." Jotaro added. "It's fine, I got plenty of sleep." Kakyoin said looking up at Jotaro.  "So how did you sleep?" Jotaro asked. "Terrible if I'm  being honest." Kakyoin answered looking down trying to figure out what exactly happened in his sleep. "Bad dream?" Jotaro turned around. "I can't seem to remember." Kakyoin said getting up, grabbing a fresh pair of clothes. Slowly putting on a white shirt and a cherry vest over it. Along with red jeans. "Shall we get going?" Kakyoin smiled. "Yes, of course..." Jotaro suddenly remembered what happen yesterday with Josuke. "Hopefully he forgot." Jotaro muttered. Kakyoin looked over confused. Jotaro stared into kakyoin's eye. "Dont you have trouble walking?" Jotaro lead towards kakyoin. "I mean a little bit, but thanks to technology I can walk desce- WAIT JOTARO" Kakyoin was interrupted by jotaro picking him up again but this time throwing him over his shoulder. "What if the kids see this! There going to question us! And don't even get me started on yesterday!" Kakyoin yelled. "Dont worry Noriaki, I'll put you down soon." Kakyoin blushed on the fact that he said his first name. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Jotaro smiled. "N-No." Kakyoin said crossing his arms.

------------------------------------------------
Time skip brought to you by soon to be tortured Josuke

Jotaro finally put down kakyoin near the coffee shop. Luckily none of the teens or Rohan where waiting. Especially when the two came early. "You had to carry me all this way?" Kakyoin growled. "Ye-" "HEY JOTARO-SAN!" Josuke unknowingly interrupted Jotaro. Kakyoin looked over to see the trio walk over. "Oh, good morning!" Kakyoin smiled at them as they sat down. "Rohan still has yet to arrive." Jotaro pointed out, looking down at his watch. "He's usually early." Koichi said. Rohan finally appeared. "Speaking of the Devil." Josuke whispered. "I'm sorry, I was a bit busy." Rohan huffed as he sat down looking at the cherry boy. "Who's this?" "A friend." Jotaro said tilting his hat. Josuke looked at the two trying not to be suspicious. Kakyoin stared back, practically sweating. Rohan looked at the three curiously. "Ahem" Rohan trying to break the 'staring contest' "May I read you?" Rohan continued. "No." Jotaro said. Rohan looked over to jotaro. "How come?" Rohan leaned back, crossing his arms. "Wait, read me? What do you mean?" Kakyoin asked. "It's my stand ability for the most part." Rohan point out. "I said No and that's final." Jotaro said looking at kakyoin and then Rohan. "Plus where here to discuss the case, not Kakyoin's life." Jotaro growled. Okuyasu and Koichi stared at the adults confused. Josuke having a idea on what's going on. "Anyways here's a button that might be connected to the case." Jotaro sat the item on the table. Josuke and Okuyasu looked at it a bit sadden. "Because the killer might wear higher brand clothing, possibly might've went to a clothing store or repair shop of some kind to fix it." He paused before continuing. "I checked some myself, but There's a few more to check." Jotaro stopped. Rohan looked at the button closer. "I have to say, your definitely right when you said higher brand." Jotaro looked at Koichi before he started to speak. "Koichi & Kakyoin will check a one tomorrow." Koichi nodded before looking at Jotaro's 'Friend'. "Okay." Kakyoin smiled. "Everyone else just be on alert." Jotaro continued before standing up.

  "That will be all for today." The teens took off. Rohan walked up to Kakyoin. "How did you get the scars?" Rohan asked while pointing to the scars across his eyes. "Oh these? Hmmm, a stand user." Kakyoin answered. "Interesting." Rohan followed. "May I read about it?" Rohan grinned. "No" Jotaro said staring at him. "Jotaro, I can answer for myself." Kakyoin said while looking at Jotaro. "And plus it's not like it's going to kill me." Kakyoin smiled before turning to Rohan. "Wait, is that a yes?" Rohan questioned. "Yes." Kakyoin replied. "Just come to the hotel room." Kakyoin pointed. Jotaro sighed "Good grief."

------------------------------------------------
Back in the Hotel room

"Alright, so how do I do this?" Kakyoin asked. "Just sit down or something." Rohan smiled. Kakyoin sat down. Rohan followed before using Heavens Door on him.

---
Noriaki Kakyoin
Born in Japan on 1972

*flip*

It seems like no one can see my Hierophant Green

*flip*

Someone decided to risk their life for mine

*flip*

I think I'm in love with my best friend

*flip*

I was attacked by N'Doul's Stand Geb, and ended up getting scars across my eyes

---

Rohan stopped to look around. "I found it but should I continue?" He whispered. Rohan looked around again. Jotaro wasn't in the room, so he wouldn't know. Rohan looked at the page in his hand. He decided to continue on.

---

I was in the hospital

Before I knew it Jotaro and everyone came to vist, but then once me and Jotaro was alone he confessed to me.

"Interesting" Rohan muttered before continuing

*flip*

Dio's ability is to... Stop time... but it was to late for me...

I couldn't breathe, move, nor speak.

How could I tell Mr. Joestar?
I have to use my last bit of energy... to send a message...

*flip*

Somehow I survived, but It didn't leave without a mark.

Thanks to Dio I now have a huge scar on my stomach. It hurts to walk for now but I have to get use to it.

It also seems like I have nightmares about that day.

*flip*

I'm going to go see my best friend today. I wonder if he knows if I'm even alive. How will he react?

I never thought that he had emotions like this. He cried, he smiled! Jeez I miss him

"Jotaro? Crying?" Rohan whispered while flipping to the next page.

*flip*

This is embarrassing... Josuke just walked on me and Jotaro kissing. I wonder how Jotaro feels about that.

---

Rohan paused. "I should've stopped." "Stopped what?" Jotaro said staring at him. "Jotaro?!?" Rohan said jumping back. "What did you see?" Jotaro looked at the page. Seeing that he read more than he was suppose to. "I should've known." Jotaro growled. "WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN!" Rohan said jumping out of his seat. Kakyoin turned back. "Huh? WAIT JOTARO? what are you doing!" Kakyoin yelled. Jotaro looked at Kakyoin then back at Rohan. "Go back home!" Jotaro said clinching his fist.

------------------------------------------------

1800 words! Anyways I'm not sure  anymore... so far this is a daily release I guess...

But dont get to use to this... because I'm going camping soon and will unable to release a story until after, which is like a week... uwu

:) bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 143 26
this is my first story, hope you like it! :) ‼️This story includes part 3, 4, 5, and 6 so beware of spoilers‼️
561 53 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...
206K 9.5K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
2K 62 7
Jotaro meets a young man named Noriaki Kakyoin on his first day back to school from the summer. He starts to feel things he'd never felt before, he c...