My Sista's Boifriend And My G...

By TheCrazOne1814

Jamari and Maliki were both living and enjoying life... until their worlds collided... after their one-night... More

Disclaimer:
Introduction:
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Move In Day
Chapter 2: Give Into Me
Chapter 3: Look Into My Eyez
Chapter 4: Not Tonite
Chapter 5: Spending Time Together
Chapter 6: Some Truth Be Told
Chapter 7: Secret & Truth (Pt. 1)
Chapter 8: Secret & Truth (Pt. 2)
Chapter 9: Missin'
Chapter 10: Lost & Found
Chapter 11: Oh, Shit!
Returning At An Unknown:

Chapter 12: Stay... With Me!

820 26 22
By TheCrazOne1814

Chapter 12: Stay... With Me!

~
Khia's Perspective:
~

Saturday, September 16, 2006:

It's been two months since my life blow up in my face and all of my dark secrets came bursting into the light.

After everything went down and Maliki left, I moved out of my half-brother JaMari's house and moved in with Greg on the over side of town... I only moved in with Greg, to prevent shit gettin even more out of hand....

Fuck! This shit wasn't supposed to go down like this...

I really thought I had everything under control and worked out, I never meant for this shit to get out of hand or to hurt anyone the way that I did, especially not Maliki....

And I never expected that Greg would fall in love with me and go to the extremes he did to have me all to himself...

I know that I have a funny and fucked up way of shown it, but I really do love Maliki and I would give or do anything to make things right with Maliki...

I know if I could just talk to him, he would forgive me and take me back, (but nobody had seen or heard from Maliki since that day at Terrell's house).

I never meant for Maliki to find out about me fuckin Terrell or Greg or anyone else for that matter.

The look in his eyes that day at Terrell's house broke my heart, it was a look of hurt mixed with pure hate and rage. If JaMari (I still don't know why he was even there), didn't showed up when he did, I think Maliki would've killed or tried to kill both me and Terrell....

Finding out that Maliki was raped while he was locked up, broke me and then to find out that it was because of me damn near destroyed me....

I found out that it was Greg and not Terrell, who had the dude K.D. rape Maliki, he wanted to destroy Maliki mentality and break him to the point that Maliki would break up with me when he got out of prison.

Greg's plan backfired on him, because Maliki was stronger then Greg thought.

Fuck! I ...

"RING! RING! RING...."

I was brought out of my thoughts when my cell started ringing... by the ringtone I already knew that it was my gurl Tyeisha (ty-ee-sha).

Tyeisha and I have literally been bestfriends since day one, our mother are bestfriends, who got pregnant around the same time and had us on the same damn day and only 4 minutes a part....

-
Me: Hey, Ty! What's going on?
(I asked nonchalantly).
-
Tyeisha: Gurrl! Guess, Who The Fuck I just seen?
(Tyeisha asked in reply).
-
Me: Gurl! Who do you see?
(I asked as I sat up in my bed).
-
Tyeisha: Maliki! I'm over at my grandmother's house and I saw Maliki pull up and go inside JaMari's house.
(Tyeisha stated as I got off my bed).
-
Me: Bitch! Are you for real?
(I asked as I started lookin for something to put on)
-
Tyeisha: Bitch! You know that I wouldn't play with you like that... Get your hoe ass over here now, before you miss him.
(Tyeisha replied, before she hung up).

After Tyeisha hung up, I hurried tobget myself together and hurry over to JaMari's house, before I missed Maliki.

----------------------------------》

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

I stood at the doorway of the studio with a shocked and confused look on my face...

I couldn't believe what I had just heard...

JaMari's about it be a father....

I really fucked shit up by staying away to long and now its to fuckin let, he's moved on and he's about to start a whole know life with his this girl Jena.

-
Me: Sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt! I'll leave and...
(I said after my shock wore off)
-
JaMari: No! Don't Leave! Stay!
(JaMari said as he stood up and walked over to me).
-
Jena: No I should leave and...
(Jena said before I cut her off)
-
Me: No! I'm the one who interrupted you, so I'm gonna go upstairs and let you two finish your conversation.
(I said cutting Jean off, before headin back upstairs)
-

After leaving the studio, I headed upstairs to the bedroom that I use to share with Khia.

When I entered the room it looked like it had barley been touched, the TV was still on top of the tall dresser in front of the bed and all of the cologne that Khia brought for me was still on top of the long dresser in front of the window. The only things that were missing from the room looked to be only Khia's things.

It flet really weird walking into the room after all of this time and after everything that happened.

Once I was in the room, made my way over to the closet and started taken all of the clothes that I left out.

----------------------------------》

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

Seeing Maliki standin there in the door way of my studio, so many emotions ran through my head.

There was a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders, all of the worry that I have of wondering if he was okay was now gone.

Now that the worry was gone my emotions were split, a part of me wanted to go over to him and fuck him for makin everyone worry about him, and the part of me wanted to kiss him and fuckin him right there in the door way.

-
Maliki: Sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt! I'll leave and...
(Me said making my heat stop when he said he'd leave)
-
Me: No! Don't Leave! Stay!
(I said as I stood up and walked over to Maliki).
-
Jena: No I should leave and...
(Jena said before Maliki cut her off)
-
Maliki: No! I'm the one who interrupted you, so I'm gonna go upstairs and let you two finish your conversation.
(Maliki said cutting Jean off, before he left and headin back upstairs)
-

After Maliki left, Jena and I finished talking about her being pregnant, we talked for awhile, before she left and I headed upstairs to talk with Maliki.

When I got upstairs, I made my way down the hallway to the bedroom that Maliki stay in with Khia.

When I entered the room I saw Maliki was in the middle of taken his clothes out of the closet and pulling them on the bed.

-
Me: What Are You Doin?
(I asked pissed that he was planned on leaving again).
-
Maliki: What does it look like, I'm doin?
(Maliki asked nonchalantly in reply to my question).
-

I really was in the mood to play this games with him....

----------------------------------》

~
Jena's Perspective:
~

After leaving JaMari's house I sat in my car for a few minutes to collect my thoughts, before I drove off.

I still didn't know how I felt about being pregnant and having a baby, even after talking with JaMari and him reassuring that everything was going do be alright and we were going to get through this together.

I was still having doubts, I don't feel like I would be a good mother, mine damn sure wasn't one.

What if... they're right when they say the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

What if I turn out to be a selfish, self-absorbed, narcissist and self-centered bitch just like my so called bitch of a mother.

I have some serious thinking to do...

----------------------------------》

~
Khia's Perspective:
~

When I pulled up in front of JaMari's house, JaMari's ex-gurlfriend Jena was leaving the house. I also saw my gurl Tyeisha sittin on her Grandmother's from porch.

-

(Tyeisha Campbell)

Tyeisha Tichina Campbell is a 19y.o. Afro-Native American, male. Tyeisha is beautiful and very attractive, she has a Caramel skin complexion, Black hair and Light Brown eyes. Tyeisha stands at 5'7", she has a sexy body, with 34B-cup Breast and a phat round bubble ass.
__
Tyeisha is Khia's female bestfriend and the cousin of Khia's male bestfriend Mason. Tyeisha is a very outgoing and a very outspoken person, who always speaks her mind, she is also very strong-willed and strong-minded.
-

When I got out of my truck, Tyeisha rushed over to me and let me know that Maliki was still inside of JaMari's house and the only person to leave the house was Jena.

After talking to Tyeisha for a few minutes she and I headed over to JaMari's house. I took Tyeisha with me for moral support.

I knew if no one else had my back and didn't judge me for the shit that I did it was Tyeisha.

----------------------------------》

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

I was in the middle of taken my clothes out of the closet when JaMari came I to the bedroom.

-
JaMari: What Are You Doin?
(JaMari asked, by the tone in his voice I could tell that he was pissed)
-
Me: What does it look like, I'm doin?
(I asked nonchalantly in reply to JaMari's question).
-

When I turned to look at JaMari, I could tell that he really was in the mood to play games with me....

I had to admit that I was lil' hurt and pissed that JaMari had moved on so quickly after I left.

Shit! It's only been two months....

Fuck! I don't even know why I'm fuckin pissed... we were never even really together.

-
JaMari: Don't do that! Don't play that fuckin game with me right not.
(JaMari replied as stepped further into the room).
-
Me: I'm not playin any games. I'm just tryin to get my shit so I can leave. I don't want to cause anymore problems in your life or fuck up your new relationship.
(I said as I continued taken my clothes out of the closet).
-

JaMari didn't say anything at first he just stood there for a minute or so before he stopped me form taken anymore of my clothes out of the closet.

----------------------------------》

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

I really was in the mood to play this games with him....

Why is he always fuckin runnin away for me... shit! Why can't he just admit that he's fuckin pissed off at the fact that I fucked someone else while he was gone and now she's havin my baby.

It's written all over his fuckin face right now...

Me: Don't do that! Don't play that fuckin game with me right not.
(I replied as stepped further into the room).
-
Maliki: I'm not playin any games. I'm just tryin to get my shit so I can leave. I don't want to cause anymore problems in your life or fuck up your new relationship.
(Maliki said as he continued taken his clothes out of the closet).
-

I didn't say anything at first I just stood there for a minute or so before I stopped Maliki form taken anymore of his clothes out of the closet.

I then made Maliki turn and look at me, before I explained everythin that went down between me and Jena.

After I got done tellin Maliki everything that with me and Jena while he was gone, I couldn't help myself or hold myself back any longer, so I kissed him.

I've been fightin and holdin back the urge to kiss Maliki since I first saw him standin in the doorway of the studio.

With all of the emotions that I was feelin the strongest one was that I wanted and need him... the desire that I've have for Maliki is stronger then ever before...

Maliki tried to fight the kiss for a few minutes, before he gave into his desires as well.

-
Me: Don't Leave!
(I said in-between kisses).
-
Maliki: I can't stay! I have to leave! After everything, how...
(Maliki replied, before I cut him off.
-
Me: Stop! Fuckin Runnin! And... Stay With Me
(I said in-between kisses, after cuttin Maliki off).
-
Maliki: Mmmm!
(Maliki maond as I kissed his neck)
-
Me: Are You Gonna, Stay With Me! Baby?
(I asked before kissin Maliki on the lips again).
-
Maliki: Yes! I'll stay for awhile
(Malik replied after breakin our kiss).
-

No other word were said or spoken and the only sound that could be heard were our moans. Pretty soon Maliki and I both were shirtless and I had him pinned up against the wall.

-
Me: Fuck! I've missed you! Baby!
(I stated as I kissed Maliki more passionately)
-
Maliki: I've missed you too, baby!
(Maliki replied as he pulled his hand in my sweatpants).
-

Maliki and I were so into each other that we had tuned out the rest of the world and retreated into our own lil world.

We were brought out of our lil world by a loud scream and someone sayin "Oh! Shit!"

After being brought back to reality and breakin apart from one another, when turned to look at the bedroom door, and saw Khia and her bestfriend Tyeisha standing in the doorway.

----------------------------------》

~
Khia's Perspective:
~

When Tyeisha and I got to JaMari's house, I let us in by using the key that JaMari gave me when Maliki and I moved in.

When we got inside, I saw sexy as K-Lou and that lil' bitch Stefan sittin in the living-room with this a sexy ass brown skin nigga (El-Money) that I've never seen before sittin on one of the couches. Just lookin at that nigga and K-Lou made my pussy wet.

Shit!

I Need to focus, 'cause, thinkin with my pussy is what got me in this mess in the first place.

-
Stefan: Oh, look at the hoe that the cat dragged in!
(Stefan said when he saw me).
-

I didn't have time to go back and forth with Stefan's fagget ass, I need to find Maliki, to talke him into forgiven me and taken me back.

-
Me: It Takes A Hoe To Know A Hoe!
(I simply replied as I made my way into the house).
-

Stefan was about to clap back when K-Lou cut him off and spoke to me and Tyeisha.

-
K-Lou: Wassup, Khia & Tyeisha?
(K-Lou asked cutting Stefan off).
-
Tyeisha: Hey, Sexy!
(Tyeisha replied flirting with K-Lou).
-

Tyeisha has been flirting with K-Lou, since we were younger, she was always callin K-Lou sexy, her boifriend, daddy or her future husband, (she didn't care if he was a year younger, bisexual or even gay)...

After Tyeisha stopped flirting with K-Lou, I spoke to him as well, before I headed upstairs to look for Maliki.

Leaving Tyeisha in the living-room with K-Lou and the other two, I made my way upstairs to mine and Maliki's old bedroom.

I was so focused on finding Maliki that I didn't even notice Tyeisha was behind me until I reached my old bedroom.

When I made it to my old bedroom I got the shock of my fuckin life... I saw my fuckin Brother and my fuckin Boifriend makin out, Maliki had his damn hand JaMari's fuckin sweatpants.

"AAAHHH!" All that I could do was fuckin scream.

-
Tyeisha: Oh, Shit!
(Tyeisha said out loud standin right next to me, as Maliki and JaMari looked over at us).
-

I couldn't believe what I just walked in on....

How...

The Fuck Could They Betray Me Like This....

My Fuckin Boifriend and My Brother....

-
Me: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
(I yelled once my shock wore off).
-
Maliki: Khia! What are you doin here?
(Maliki asked shocked to see me).
-
Me: That's not fuckin important right now... what's important is What The Fuck Is Goin On Between The Two Of You.
(I replied with major attitude as I looked back and forth between him and JaMari).
-
JaMari: What The Fuck Does It Look Like?
(JaMari asked pissed, as he pulled Maliki closer to him).
-
Me: It Looks Like My Brother Is Trying To Fuck My Boifriend! That's what it fuckin looks like!
(I replied).
-
Maliki & JaMari: Ex-Boifriend
(Maliki and JaMari both stated at the same time).
-
Tyeisha: No! It looks like your Ex Boifriend and Brother were tryin to fuck each.
(Tyeisha said speaking for since after we got to the room).
-

No one said a word, Maliki, JaMari and I all just looked over at Tyeisha.

----------------------------------》

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

After Khia and her gurl Tyeisha made their presence known, Khia went into this whole fuckin victim act....

How the fuck can she stand there and act like act fuckin victim, after all the fucked up shit she's done.

-
Khia: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
(Khia yelled once her fake shock wore off).
-
Maliki: Khia! What are you doin here?
(Maliki asked shocked to see her).
-
Khia: That's not fuckin important right now... what's important is What The Fuck Is Goin On Between The Two Of You.
(Khia replied with major attitude as she looked back and forth between me and Maliki)
-
Me: What The Fuck Does It Look Like?
(I asked as I pulled Maliki closer to him).
-
Khia: It Looks Like My Brother Is Trying To Fuck My Boifriend! That what it fuckin looks like!
(Khia replied tryin to rewrite history and play the victim).
-
Me & Maliki: Ex-Boifriend
(Maliki ann I both stated at the same time).
-

Before Maliki or I could say anythin else, Tyeisha spoke up first.

-
Tyeisha: No! It looks like your Ex Boifriend and Brother were tryin to fuck each.
(Tyeisha stated looking like she would love to she use fuck).
-

No one said a word Maliki and I all just looked over at Tyeisha with a thank you look our faces, while Khia looked at her with the bitch no one asked you face.

-
Me: Khia! Please, Stop! Tryin To Play Victim. Because we all know your not a victim your a predator, that's always praying on people and using them to get what you want and not caring who you hurt.
(I stated tired of the games)
-
Khia: Well! Tell Me What You Think Of Me?
(Khia asked in fake shock already knowing how her brother felt about her).
-
Tyeisha: Girl! Do you really want him to do that?
(Tyeisha asked not sure Khia was really ready to know what her brother truly thought of her).
-

Khia didn't reply to Tyeisha, she just looked at her with a look that said "Bitch Shut Up".

I was about to reply to what Khia had asked me, but Maliki and spoke up first...

-
Maliki: Khia! I don't know why you're here or what you want from me... But you and I are fuckin over! So movie the fuck on, 'cause, there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that I will ever get back with your lying, deceitful, hoe ass. I've be throw fuckin hell & back and had my life changed for fuckin ever because of you. I almost fuckin died because you. I Fuckin Hate You!
(Maliki said with hurt and pain in his voice as he fough back tears)
-

No one said a word we all look over at Maliki wondering what he meant about he almost died, 'cause of Khia.

The only thing I could think was there was more to Maliki's prison rape story....

----------------------------------》

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

Yeah!

You heard me right! I almost lost my fuckin life... 'Cause, of Khia....

It happened while I was locked up, K.D. and his boys, beat the shit out of me after the first time he raped me, they beat me so bad that I blackedout, I stopped breathing and my heart stopped for about 5 or 6 minutes.

At the time I thought it was because I wouldn't submit to K.D. and willingly be his bitch.

I now know that Greg had ordered him to kill me, but K.D. took a liking to me so he never followed through with that part of the Greg's plan.

K.D. stopped his boy from killing me at the last second and started do C.P.R. on me stop me from dying....

I couldn't believe that shit when Terrell's Uncle Al told me that shit...

If I hadn't run into Al while I was up I Baltimore, (I didn't even know that Al knew my uncle), I probably would've never known any of this shit and he only leaned about it after he confronted K.D. about his role in Greg's plan.

For the life of me, I don't know why that nigga Greg has it in for me so fuckin bad. If it's just about Khia, he can have that bitch, because I'm through with her forever.

»»»» »»»» »»»» «««« «««« ««««

It was taken everything in me not to choke the fuckin life out of Khia right now.

I think if JaMari wasn't standing in between us right now I probably would've broken my code of not hitting women and put my hands around Khia's neck.

-
Me: Khia! Just Go And Please Leave Me Alone!
(I said before I turned my head to her)
-
I couldn't look at her anymore, without wanting to punch that bitch in her face.

I know I was wrong for the shit with JaMari, (who happens to be Khia's older brother), but I didn't plan that shit and tried to end it before it got out of hand.

I now two wrongs don't make a right, but Khia has been playing me the whole time we've been together. Our whole relationship has been a fuckin lie.

»»»» »»»» »»»» «««« «««« ««««

Khia didn't say another word, she just turn around with tears in her eyes and left the room, with Tyeisha following close behind her.

----------------------------------》

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

After Khia and Tyeisha left the room, Maliki and I stood there in silence for a few minutes taken everything that just happened in.

Maliki was the first one to say something...

-
Maliki: Mari, can I get a minute alone?
(Maliki asked as he sat down on the bed).
-
Me: I'm not falling for that shit again
(I replied lookin at Maliki like he was crazy, while standin in front of him).
-

The last time I left Maliki alone, I didn't see him for two fuckin months. I wasn't about to let him snick out on me again.

-
Maliki: I promise, I'm not going to leave. I just need a minute to process all of this. I just need to think.
(Maliki stated as he looked up at me)
-
Me: Okay! I'll give you some space!
(I said, before kissin Maliki on his forehead).
-

After I kissed Maliki on the forehead, I left out of the room closing the door behind me.

----------------------------------》

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

After JaMari left the room, I sat there on the bed and thought about everything that's happened in my life, the good shit, the bad shit and the ugly shit....

After getting lost in thought I made up my mind, that I was done runnin and it was time to take back control of My Life!

And the first step was stayin here in DC, the second step was makin shit right with JaMari, the third and final step was to fix my friendships with Terrell.

After I made up my mind, I called my uncle to let him know that I made the decision to stay in DC and that I would come and get my things soon.

After I hung up with my uncle I went to find JaMari....

----------------------------------》

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

After leaving Maliki only in his old room, I went my bedroom to wait for him to finished processing and thinking about everything that has happened and what just happened.

While I waited on Maliki I thought about everything as well and replayed everything that was said.

I also thought about Jena and the fact that she was having my baby...

Damn!

I'm about to be somebody's father!

Fuck!

I need to call my Mom and let her know that she's about to be a grandmother!

Shit!

I also have to introduce her to Maliki!

Hell I also have to

----------------------------------》

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

I found JaMari in the first place that I looked, which was his bedroom.

When I walked into the room, JaMari was sittin on his bed with his head down in hands.

I say a word, I just stood there for awhile and looked at him sittin in deep thought. Standin there lookin at JaMari I knew that I had the right decision.

-
Me: I'm Stayin!
(I said lettin my presence be known)
-
JaMari: Are You Sure?
(JaMari asked as we looked up at me).
-
Me: I'm sure, l'm stayin.
(I stated as I walked further into the room).
-

Once I was in the room, I made my way over to were JaMari was sittin on the bed and stood right in front of him.

When I stood in front of JaMari, I kneeled down and looked him in the eyes, before telling him again that I was stayin.

----------------------------------》

~
Author's Perspective:
~

After Maliki informed JaMari that he was stayin and he wanted to give there relationship a try, they moved all of Maliki's clothes and personal things into JaMari's bedroom.

When they were done moving all of Maliki's things into JaMari's room, Maliki and JaMari, along with K-Lou went to Jaheim and Shay's son Jay-Jay's peewee Football game.

While Stefan and El-Money stayed at JaMari's house.....

----------------------------------》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 25.3K 59
in·con·sist·ent ˌinkənˈsist(ə)nt/Submit adjective not staying the same throughout. "police interpretation of the law was often inconsistent" .... ...
810 168 16
Three different people, three different lives and three different stories. They have nothing in common except the steaming pile of mess their lives a...
69 3 1
One day, Mamoru comes home to find his boyfriend Aki's younger self sitting on his bed, and before he can even figure out what's going on, Aki comes...
2.3K 473 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...