The Rebellious Man (TayNew Co...

By _VintageSoul

what if the person you love for a long time ago came back again to your life, will be the reason why your lif... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : He came back
Chapter 2 : The Punishment
Chapter 3 : The date
Chapter 4 : The second punishment
Chapter 5 : Sudden Change
Chapter 6 : Sweet Night
Chapter 7 : Cooking time
Chapter 8 : Let's Drink
Chapter 9 : Date Me
Chapter 10 : Settled
Chapter 11 : First Date
Chapter 12 : Peaceful Place
Chapter 13 : Let other people know
Chapter 14 : Busted
Chapter 16 : Amusement park
Chapter 17 : Out of town
Chapter 18 : The other side of him
Chapter 19 : Let's enjoy surfing
Chapter 20 : Memorable Night
Chapter 21 : Liar
Chapter 22 : Sacrifices
Chapter 23 : The true plan
Chapter 24 : Finally, We made it.
Epilogue
Valentine's Special

Chapter 15 : Drunk Session

1.7K 72 5
By _VintageSoul

(A/N: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!!! HOPE YOU LIKE MY UPDATE!!)

MATURE AND SPG CONTENT BELOW SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Newwie's point of view

We're on the living room but Tay is in the kitchen, I can feel the awkward atmosphere and I can't do anything about it.

No one is talking and it's kinda creepy because of the awkward silence. Then Tay suddenly walk towards us.

"Can I have a talk with the both of you?" Tay ask while looking at Mild and Nick.

"W-why?" I can hear that Mild is stuttering.

"I'm actually good you can talk to Mild." Nick said.

"You son of a bitch." Mild said.

"No... I want to talk with the both of you. Follow me upstairs, Newwie just wait here." He said with authorization so like what Tay said they both follow him upstairs.

So here I am... Alone in our living room.

It's been 20 mins since they went upstairs, What the heck are they talking about that they spent 20 minutes already. I'm both worried at the same time nervous because Tay might threaten them specially when he do that look.

I already settled this but I think Tay will gonna ruin it, I wish bad things will not happen right now.

After 30 minutes I saw the three of them walking down and they look pretty normal. I didn't hear any shout and Mind and Nick looks fine so I guess there's no problem here.

Nick and Mild went back beside me while Tay directly went to the kitchen.

"What did he say that you took 30 minutes upstairs?" I half whisper half shout said.

"Nothing really, He just prove what he really feel and now I can say that I approve him for you." Mild said.

"What?! that easy? I thought you will make him suffer before you will give your approval." I said.

"Well that how things works, Are you not happy that I already approve him for you?" Mild said.

"Well.. of course I'm happy... but it's kinda weird... Did he buy you?" I assumed.

"What?! Of course no! I'm not that kind of friend!" Mild said.

"I'm just confused." I said.

"You don't have to be, Just be happy that I approve him, Don't think what happen earlier." Mild said so I just smile at him.

Then Tay suddenly show up again.

"Can I invite my friends here so we can all have a drink?" Tay said.

"Sure! That's a good Idea!" I said and both of my friend agreed.

Tay went beside me then I hug him.

"I texted Mek and Arm I told Arm that bring his special someone here so we can meet him." He whisper to my ears.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"He said yes they will both go here." He said so I'm more excited right now.

After a few minutes Mek, Arm and his special someone already came and we are all at the living room drinking some alfonso.

"Oh guys I haven't introduce him yet properly, He's name is Pluster my special someone." Arm said then he greeted us all so we greeted him back.

"Well it's nice to meet you Pluster! I'm really curious about you when Arm mention you to me for the first time." I politely said.

"Really?! What did he said?" Pluster ask.

"That you're---"

"Don't you dare Newwie! Don't you dare!" Arm cut me so I can't but to laugh because of his nervous reaction.

"Don't you also dare to threaten my boyfriend!" Tay said and all of them giggle.

"Eww man that's too cheesy, I never knew that you will be like that! I wish Newwie can bare your attitude for a long time." Mek said and all of us laugh.

"Of course he will. RIGHT?" he ask but I made my face look serious and didn't answer him.

"R-right N-newwie?" I saw his nervous face while asking me so I laugh.

"Of course!" I said and he's relief.

"I didn't know that Tay can feel nervousness, He's always confident in many things but I think you're a different case." Mek said.

"Of course he is! Because I'm serious to him!" Tay said and I feel butterflies inside my tummy because of what he said.

I can feel and see that Mild is being awkward right now, She looks uncomfortable and nervous. Nick looks so fine that's why I'm wondering why Mild is acting like that.

She looks pissed and annoyed so I don't want to talk to her about that because there's a chance that she will freak out.

"Should we play a game? So we can have some fun." Mek suggested.

"Are we kids to play game? We're already drinking so why ruin the vibe?" Mild said then she roll her eyes that's why now I'm more confuse.

"Well of course a game that connected in drinking." Mek said.

"Ohh no beer pong please I suck about that game." Mild said.

I don't know but mild is really acting weird, She doesn't say such words when he's not close to the person but I'm wondering why he's talking to Mek tike they have met before.

"Well what can all of you say? Are you all in?" Mek said then we all nod except for Mild so we all look at her.

"Fine." She said then roll her eyes.

We decided to play spin the bottle so we started and the first victim is Pluster.

"Do you have any plans to leave me again?" Arm ask.

"When came here I already settled all of my thoughts and I fully decided that I will choose you. I already reach my dream and I can continue here so I have no reason to go back there. Maybe in the future with you as a tourist." Pluster answer.

And we all see how Arm's face turn to red.

the second victim is Mild.

"Do you have special someone right now?" Mek suddenly ask. I saw how Mild glare at Mek and she even roll her eyes to him. I wonder what's happening between them.

"Yeah I already have one." Mild answer and I'm shock because she didn't tell us about her special someone or she didn't tell me only.

"What? Yesterday you said you're single when the man ask you and you don't have a plan to try." Nick innocently said.

"NICK!" Mild hissed and I saw Mek giggle because of that.

Weird.

The third victim is me.

"Well... what is the best thing you like about me?" Tay ask.

"Well I like all about you... Or maybe your cooking skills." I answered.

We played it many times and Tay didn't let me drink too much because he knows that my alcohol tolerance is low. I'm a little bit tipsy but I'm still in my senses right now.

Pluster and Nick already drunk because they also have a low alcohol tolerance.

"I can drive you both home, Your friend is drunk and you're a girl so it's not safe to commute at this moment." Mek said.

I can see that Mild glare at Mek again but I guess she doesn't have a choice but to say yes because Mek really have a point.

Nanny show up and she insist to clean our mess and she told us to rest already. We went to my room and I locked the door.

The aggressively pull his head and kiss him hungrily. I really miss him because it's been a while and maybe because of the alcohol too.

"Ohhh... Newww That feels good..." Tay moan when I suck his neck. It's a little bit blurry but I can see that I already leave many marks again.

I'm really proud when I'm leaving a mark on his neck because it means that he's mine.

Mine Only.

I went back to his lips and I didn't leave it until it gets swollen. It's really delicious and attractive, It's one of my favorite part of his body,I'm really obsess with it.

He also went to my neck and start devouring it, He's sucking it and I can feel the familiar pleasure that he always give to me.

Our hands was too fast that we didn't notice that we already naked, Maybe because we're too excited on each other that's why.

I push him on the bed then I take off his boxers, I start massaging his shaft until it gets big. When I feel that he's already enough I start licking the head while masturbating it.

"Ooohhh. Newwieee I miss this... F*ck..." Tay moan.

I lick his balls and start eating his whole shaft. I start slowly like I'm savoring his whole thing.

"Ohhh Newwiee You're so hot... Keep doing that... ohhhh.." Tay moan.

"Stop." He said then pull me.

"It's your turn." He whisper to my ears then he suddenly eat my whole thing down there.

"Ohhh myyy Tay.... Ohhh f*ck..." I moan. He's mouth is really hot and it feels really good.

He move his head faster and deeper and the pleasure I feel right now is too much.

He pull my body and start massaging my hole with is one finger, I feel that he put some lube because it gets cold and slidey.

"Ohh Tayyy Please use yours..." I moan because I'm really frustrated because I'm not satisfied with his fingers.

"Not yet, We didn't do it for a long time so I'm sure that you're really tight right now so I have to do this." He said then he suddenly add one finger.

"OHHHH... PLEASEEE... HURRYY..." I moan so he added one finger again. His hands move faster in and out of my hole and there's a tingling sensation that I feel.

Then Tay suddenly stop and I feel that he's already putting the head of his shaft.

"Ohhh... Tay..." I can feel it, It's really good inside.

"F*ck you're really tight right now... ohhh newwiee" Tay moan.

He start moving slowly and time to time his movements become faster and faster.

"Ohhhh Tayyy Ohhh fuck..." I moan because he's pounding my ass really rough and hard.

The pain and pleasure is mixing and it felt really good right now.

He pull my hair closer to him and he start kissing my neck while pounding me and he's other hand is playing with my one nipple.

Having sex with Tay really felt so good, It triples the pleasure I'm feeling earlier.

He's touch really affects me, It's burning me inside specially his shaft that went inside and out of my hole.

"Ohhh... Newwiee Newwie.. you're soo hot..." Tay sexily whisper to my ears. I really love it when he's doing that. It's like a music to my ears and it's like a gas who' adding a fuel on the fire inside me.

I didn't know that I can be this flexible, Tay is kissing my lips while he's pounding me inside.

"Newwie Ohhh.. F*ck... I want to... See your face..." He said then he flip my body in front of him and he start putting his shaft again.

"Ohhh... F*ck... Tay!!" I moan, Now I can see his handsome face with lust. He's face and perfect body is turning me on more. I can he how he's pounding me and he looks so sexy right now. He's actually sweating but I don't care because it makes him more really sexy.

He went close to me and start kissing my lips again while pounding me. I can clearly see his face specially we're close right now.

I hold his face and I stare at his eyes while pounding me, He do the same and stare at my eyes too. There's a connection between us and the thing that we are doing right now is more than that.

Than what we are doing right now is no just plain sex because there's a feeling it. I can feel it, We feel the same while doing this.

He suddenly went rougher and deeper that he hit my prostate and I suddenly feel a weird but not bad feeling that made me shout.

"Ohhhh F*ckk!!" I shouted because of the pleasure I felt.

I push him to the bed and went on the top of him, I hold his shaft and slowly put it inside my hole.

"I like this view." Tay sexily said and put his to hand on the back of his head.

He also looks freaking hot with that position. So I start moving my hips while looking at him, I ride him really faster.

"Yes baby... More.... Ohhh f*ck moree Faster." He moan while looking at me so I more faster as I could.

I continue riding it and I went deeper again and feel the weird pleasure that I felt earlier, Maybe I hit my prostate again and I don't know why but I feel like cumming.

I continue ride him while masturbating my own shaft and I'm right because after a few minute riding him while masturbating I reach my climax and explode on Tay's tummy.

"Ohhh f*ck I'm cumming too... Move faster... f*ck faster!!" He moan so I move faster as I could then after a few second I can feel his sticky liquid inside me.

"I guess we have to take a shower together." Tay said and we both take a shower together and guess what? We do more than taking a shower and you know what does it mean.

---

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND SHARE !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958 75 3
Have you ever thought if one day you got caught by the person from whom you were dying to meet? But then will you regret? Will you seriously have to...
16.9K 942 32
In past you have lost what you had and started to lead a new life but the fate have a different story for you what if the past comes back hunting you...
35.1K 2.2K 97
Everything was alright before you came into my life. Or so I thought!! New Story of Tay New.
28.6K 1.4K 32
"If you truly love me then accept my brother" He said Fine if that's what you want but remember .(..sob)I will never come back to you even if you beg...