Steven Universe Imagines

By Ahnylaisbob

It will be various characters from Steven Universe. It won't just be Steven. So um yeah. Hope you like it. More

Requests + News
Steven × Human Reader
Lars × Human Reader
Lapis × Human Reader
Amethyst × Gem Reader
Garnet × Gem Reader
Steven × Human Reader
Pearl × Human Reader
Connie × Human Reader
Steven × Gem/Human Reader
Amethyst × Human Reader
Garnet × Gem Reader
Peridot × Gem Reader
Garnet + R&S × Gem Reader
Lars × Human Reader
Jasper × Human Reader
Bismuth × Human Reader
Giant Spinel × Human Reader
Steven × Gem Reader
Rainbow Quarts 2.0 × Human Reader
Jasper × Human Reader Pt.2
Garnet × Fusion Reader
Bismuth × Human Reader Pt.2
Rainbow Quarts 2.0 × Human Reader Pt.2
Steven × Human Reader
Pearl × Human Reader
Connie × Human Reader

Garnet × Fusion Reader Pt.2

2.1K 50 5
By Ahnylaisbob

Y/n's POV

     It was the day after Garnet found out about Coral and Angelite. I was so happy that I no longer have to hide them. I was currently in the living room folding some clothing.

     "Wouldn't this go faster if we both did it?" Coral asked Angelite.

     "Does that mean you wanna unfuse?" Angelite asked.

     "Yeah." Coral answered. With that, they unfused.

Coral's POV

     "Hey cutie." Angelite said right after we unfused. Her arms were around my waist and held me close to her.

     "Shut up, we are supposed to be doing laundry." I laughed as I tried to get out of her grip. Curse her super strength.

     "Come on, I missed seeing your face." She smiled at me.

     "You saw me yesterday." I laughed at her.

     "That was so long ago." Angelite whined as she nuzzled her head into my shoulder. An idea then popped into my head and I started tickling her sides. She instantly let go and I ran in the opposite direction.

     "I'm free!" I screamed while laughing as I ran.

     "Get back here!" Angelite laughed as she started to chase after me. We were running around the downstairs while giggling a lot.

Steven's POV

     "Get back here!" I heard a voice yell. I sat up out of my bed very confused. I have never heard that voice before. Did someone break in? I slowly walked down the stairs and peaked my head around the corner. I saw two gems on the ground, one pinning the other to the ground while they were breathing heavily. I scurried up the stairs and grabbed my phone to dial Garnet.

     "Garnet? Garnet!" I whisper shouted into my phone when she finally picked up.

     "Yes?" Garnet asked.

     "There are two strangers in the house! Gem strangers!" I whispered again, really trying to make sure they couldn't hear me.

     "I'll come check it out." Garnet said and then she hung up. I walked back down the stairs and peaked around the corner right as Garnet was coming out of her room. "Hey loves." Garnet smiled as she walked towards the two gems. Loves? Was that their names? Did she already know them?

     "Garnet!" The taller one of the two yelled as she jumped into Garnets arms. Well, I guess she does know them. I decided to fully walk down the stairs. Walking down the stairs scared the living daylights out of the smallest one.

     "St-steven?! You're home?" She stuttered as she slightly moved back away from me.

     "Yeah, I do live here ya know. How do you know my name?" I asked. I then cringed remembering that a lot of people know my name now because of the Diamonds.

     "I- um we are um." She continued to stutter over her words as she looked for an answer.

     "Coral~, breathe honey! You can do this!" The one in Garnets arms cheered and Garnet nodded her head. So, her name is Coral.

      "A-angelite and I are a um... fusion. We are Rhodochrosite." Coral mumbled, completely taking me by surprise. Excitement started to bubble up inside on me.

     "Rhodochrosite is a fusion!" I practically screamed, once again scaring Coral as she stood up and scurried to Garnets leg. "Oh sorry, that's just really cool!"

     "See Coral, once again, nothing to worry about." The one in Garnets arm laughed.

       "Garnet, did you know that Rhodochrosite was a fusion?" I asked Garnet as I walked closer. Slowly, to not scare Coral again.

     "I found out yesterday." Garnet answered. I frowned.

     "And you guys didn't tell me. So rude." I whined as I crossed my arms.

     "Coral was really nervous about everyone knowing. I only found out cause her and Angelite got into a fight and unfused. Sapphire and Ruby found out before me." Garnet said as she patted Coral's head. I nodded my head in understanding.

      "We should tell the other gems!" Angelite cheered as she jumped out of Garnets arms and stood in front of Coral.

     "Oh my god yes, they will be so surprised!" I cheered from behind them.

     "I guess but wouldn't being fused in front of them first be better?" Coral asked as she let go of Garnets leg.

     "May we give him a show?" Angelite asked Coral with a big smirk as she held her hand out for Coral to grab. Corals face flushed coral as she grabbed Angelites hand with a smile.

     "We shall." Coral answered and Angelite pulled her in as they started to do this very pretty dance into fusion. I stood their amazed.

     "Show offs." Garnet smiled as she shook her head at them.

Y/n's POV

     "So, where are the other two?" I asked looking between Garnet and Steven.

      "In their rooms, I'll go get them Garnet answered as she walked towards the gem doors. She went to get Amethyst first. I then felt Steven hug me. I laughed as I hugged him back.

     "What is this about?" I asked Steven as I hugged him back.

     "I'm just really happy that you finally told me that you are a fusion. Even if I did only find 9ut cause I woke up and thought they were intruders." He said, we both laughed at the last part. "Did a make a good impression?"

     "You may have scared Coral a little bit but they both still love you. You and Angelite will probably get along well." I smiled at him as I answered. He let go and went up to his room.

     "I'mma change out of my pajamas. Don't tell them before I get back." He said as he ran up the stairs.

     "Wasn't planning on it." I yelled after him.

     "Nervous?" Angelite asked Coral.

     "A little but that's just because they are both gonna be taller than me." Coral answered.

     "Next time, just don't be short." Angelite laughed causing me to snicker a bit.

     "If I could slap your arm right now I would." Coral grumbled and Angelite laughed more.

     "As if your tiny little hits could do anything." Angelite said through her laughter. I started laughing a bit more. Coral never gets a break with this girl.

     "Don't make me throw another rock at you." Coral threatened.

     "I'll stop it just like I did the last one." Angelite said. Coral grumbled in response. As they stopped going back and forth, Garnet walked in with Pearl and Amethyst.

     "So you have a surprise for us?" Amethyst asked as she walked in with her hands behind her head. Her and Pearl sat on the stools by the kitchen.

     "Yeah but we have to wait for Steven." I said as I glanced to the stairs. You could hear him scrambling to hurry up.

     "But he already knows." Garnet said and I shrugged.

     "He wants to be here though. Probably to see their reactions." I said as I motioned to Pearl and Amethyst.

     "Is it really that surprising?" Pearl asked.

     "Well yeah kinda. It just depends on the person." I said and then Steven ran down the stairs.

     "Okay, now you can show them." Steven said as he sat on the stool beside Garnet.

      "Show?" Pearl asked. I nodded as I unfused.

Coral's POV

     I was once again clinging to Angelite's arm. My nervousness grew as we came closer to having to unfuse.

     "Surprise!" Angelite and I said. She yelled it while I kinda whispered it. I looked up at Pearl and Amethyst to see how they were reacting. Amethyst had a really big smile on her face while Pearls jaw was dropped to the ground, as Steven would say.

      "What?! Since when was she? Garnet! Did you know about this?" Pearl practically yelled as she looked at Garnet. Angelite's slightly faltered when we thought Pearl wasn't happy about this.

      "Yesterday." Garnet answered plainly.

     "And you're okay with this?!" Pearl asked again. I squeezed Angelite's arm a bit harder.

     "Pearl? Are you not okay with us being a fusion?" I asked Pearl. She looked pained by my question.

     "Oh no, of course not. It just really took me by surprise." She smiled at me and I have her a small smile back.

     "I'm happy and all but I'm also not that surprised." Amethyst said, catching all of ours attention.

     "Why?" Steven asked.

     "The gem on her neck. It looks like an accessory but also a gem." Amethyst answered.

     "I always thought it was a cool necklace." Steven mumbled.

     "To be honest, I did to." Garnet slightly laughed.

     "Wow, you even caught Garnet off guard. That's amazing." Pearl laughed.

     "I know right. With her future vision you would have thought that she would have known." Angelite laughed.

     "I saw no reason to use it on Rhodochrosite so I didn't." Garnet shrugged and then she bent down to our level. She put a hand on both of our cheeks. "And I'm glad I didn't. The surprise was pretty enjoyable." She gave us both a kiss before she stood up again.

     "So Sapphire and Ruby know?" Pearl asked Garnet.

     "Yup and they were very happy. Especially Sapphire." Garnet said and winked at me causing Angelite to snicker and me blush.

     "You guys are gonna have the cutest relationship. If I cared about being single, I would be jealous." Amethyst laughed. She jumped off the stool and headed for the kitchen. Probably to raid the fridge again.

     "You guys should show Bismuth, Lapis, and Peridot." Steven cheered and I gripped onto Angelite's arm and she cringed at the grip.

     "I don't think she can handle all of that yet." Angelite said through gritted teeth and she tried to pry my hands off. I then forgot about my nervousness and smirked as I squeezed her arm harder. She gasped as her head shot towards me. "Stop that. If this is payback for what I said then it's no use. You know if I really wanted to I could get you to let go. In more ways than one~" She said the last part with a smirk.

     "Shut up." I mumbled as I turned away and started blushing.

     "Now why don't you do yourself a favor and let go before I embarrass you in front of them~." Angelite said. When I left her other hand to start to trail up my arm slowly, I let go. Everyone was letting out small laughs as they watched the little show.

     "I will get you back." I said as I crossed my arms.

     "Haha yeah, we'll see about that one sweet heart." Angelite laughed and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Damn I have been productive with these chapters lately. I'm pretty proud of myself. I hope you guys liked this chapter aaand I also hope to see you guys in the next one. Byyyeee👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578 13 6
I do not own Steven Universe or Telltale Studios. A continuation of the first season.
114K 2.6K 15
( This story follows the movie plot, so if you didn't watch don't read it. !!Spoiler alert!! ) 2 years later, everything was perfect. Steven has gott...
158K 1.4K 18
You know what. Just request. I got nothing. Requests are ON HOLD for a moment. I will open them again once I have finish writing all of the other req...
228K 3.7K 36
ON HIATUS! Ever wished you could have as many adventures as Steven? Because me too.