||~ ĒCNES ~||

Siriusnotserious tarafından

LOVE, a mere word made up of four letters, many would say it's vastness or how pulchritudinous it's feeling i... Daha Fazla

||~PROLOGUE~||
||~ AESTHETICS ~||
BIRTH OF ARJUNA
-:COMPETITON:-
-:BIRTH OF DRAUPADI:-
-:SAKHA-SAKHI:-
||~KIRITI KRISHNAA~||
-:RECOGNITION:-
-:TRUTH:-
||~Hurdles~||
||~Letter~||
||~MEETING~||
||~FINDING SOME HAPPINESS~||
||~TEASER~||
||~ MEMORIES AND INTERFERENCE~||
||~HAPPINESS~|
||~BONDING & IRRITATION~||
||~ MARRIAGE~||
||~UNWANTED GUEST AND LITTLE COMFORT~||
||~TEASER~||
||~WISHES AND DREAMS~||
||~ PROPHECY AND DECLINATION~||
||~ESCAPING TO EACH OTHER~||
||~ MY PROMISE~||
||~BLISS~||
||~ DIVINE~||
||•CELESTIAL•||
||~SWAYAMVAR-PRELUDE~||
||~SWAYAMVAR- MERIDIAN~||
||~ SWAYAMVAR- INTERLUDE ~||
||~ SWAYAMVAR - POSTLUDE ~||
||~ PRE-MARRIAGE : IRE ~||
||~ MARRIAGE - THE UNION OF SOULS ~||
||~ ELYSIAN ~||
||~ THE NEW BEGINNING ~||

-:PROPOSAL:-

1.7K 94 19
Siriusnotserious tarafından

They broke apart when they needed the air...... Draupadi was flushing with beautiful shade of red.... First time in her life, she recognised her feminine side, she felt that she too feel shy with a touch of a man.. She's a warrior, it's not that she's feeling proximity with a man.... But him....... The proximity between them is mandatory she felt... His hot breath on her face, on her neck.. It's just giving her the sensation which she never felt till now.... His touch on her waist, his touch in her lip.... The more she's thinking the more she's blushing..... And then the kiss...... Draupadi couldn't believe that she and him just had kiss now..........

Then she heard his voice............

Arjun : krishnaa, I.... I'm sorry..... I didn't mean to........... I mean...I get lost in you.....and... I got carried away and......
Arjun is fumbling... He felt that he might lost her krishnaa for his deed.... He can't lose her.... No he can't.............

Draupadi's POV :

WHAT?!!!! he's saying sorry... I mean he's sorry for the kiss..... Don't he feel the love on that.........

Draupadi : sorry!!!! But for what....you're sorry for the proximity between us.........
I said with a pain.............
All of my happiness just went out by his words..............

Arjun : no no.... Krishnaa..... Don't misunderstand me..... I'm sorry because.... I've not take your permission before........
And I am afraid about the consequences of this...... May be you can think me as womanizer like I just had confessed and then...... I can't loose you........ Please don't misunderstand me.... Please... Krishnaa....

I saw his vulnerable side just because he doesn't want to lose me.... He's saying for his expression.... I can see the fear of loosing me in his eyes....... I'm very lucky... I can't thank God enough for bringing him in my life...... With him I can face any problem......... He's still standing there lowering his gaze.... I feel to hug him and say that "no my love I just want you.,.... "
But I planned him to tease...........

Draupadi : you should be sorry Arjun......
I told in a firm voice controlling my laugh...... .

He's awestruck by my words.............

Arjun's POV

WHAT!! I'm sure now..... I lost her........
I tried to explain...... But I cut by her....

Draupadi : you should be sorry rajkumaar how can you do that.........!!!!!

I feel a hatred in her eyes for me... I just ruined all the things... She loves me.... But what I did is that break her trust... How can I do that.... I'm cursing myself......
When I feel her hands on my face then her lips crashing on mine......... I was fully awestruck by her action..... Again we're in another world.. Losing our existence into each other..... Our tongues are fighting for dominance....... This kiss is mixed of love to each other, fear of losing, and pain.........

We broke apart when air becomes our obstruction......

She just hid her face in my chest.... I feel her hot breath which is heavily falling on my chest...... I embrace her in my arms......

Then she moved away and burst into laughter.........
I'm mesmerised seeing her....... She's too pure......... And bold to... I thought.....

Then I heard her....,

Draupadi : tum buddhu ho bilkul.... Why should I feel bad.... I love you.... I trust you... I know you never deceive me.....

I'm feeling I'm on the cloud nine.,.... She's too understanding.......

Draupadi : but I'm little angry on you.....

What... She's angry........ Why!?

Draupadi : why did you say sorry for that.... I know you feel you've broken my trust..... But no you've not....... And I think my action is enough to convey the fact.....(she said a smirk on her)

She's really a bold princess.... But.... How beautifully she understands me.... Without my words she understands my inner turmoil....... My queen..... My heart.....

Draupadi : aab tum kuch bologe ya phir main jaoo...

Arjun : no no... Don't go.. Please.... I can't live without you........

I said with a heastiness.....

Then I heard her chuckle

Draupadi's POV

Draupadi : are pagal... Main mar nhi rhi hu... Main rajbhavan jane ki baat kar raha hu.....

I was stopped... He put his finger on my lips.. And embrace me........

Then he....

Arjun : don't ever tell such inauspicious things...... You've no idea about me.... I can't live without you....

I saw the immense love in his eyes....... I just can thank the God for the favour...,.

Draupadi : no no... I don't want mean that.... But it's already evening and I've to go......

Arjun : ok.... But.... Tomorrow... This time this place.... I'll be waiting you my love.....

I blushed and then bidding him the goodbye I went for the palace..........

Palace :

The scenes are still flashing in my mind.... I, him... The proximity.......... And thinking all of these I went into sleep.......
........
........... ..............

It is now one month... We're meeting..... With every meeting our love is just growing.... We feel it's really tough for us to live separate from each other........ Today I also in the forest in his arms...... He's stroking my hair.... And me.... I'm hearing his warstory keeping my head on her chest............

Arjun : you know... I've seen many country, many princess.... Many kings have tried to make their son in law... But I never agreed..... My brothers taunt me saying that I'm stone.........
But the I met with you..... And the stone is now blooming with the flowers getting your touch..........

I'm blushing and trying to hide myself in his arm... As it's the safest place for me.........

Arjun : I really want to thank maharaj drupad to give me my ultimate joy, my soulmate... My wife.........

What.... Wife..... I'm.... I mean I'm his wife.........

I looked at him with a questioning gaze..... He understand the weight of his word.. But he's unfazed.........

Arjun : yes..... Wife.... My wife... My krishnaa......
He said a proud in his voice.....

Draupadi : aur kab bani mein aapki patni.....

I said with a mischievous tone......

Arjun : haan... Bani nhi ho... Par banna to hoga hi na....!!!

He said with a confidence in his voice.....

Draupadi : itna biswas...... Hummm........

I said while chuckling......

Arjun : haan.... Mujhe biswas hain mere prem pe.........

I blushed and embraced him.......

Then he stand and take leave for something
I was confused by his deed.....
I was thinking just then I saw a flower rain has been happening on me..... I look up and see him doing the flower shower.........

I stand up....... I was about to question when he sat on his knees......

Arjun : krishnaa... I met with you in shiv mandir.... May be God himself wanted that meeting then I again met you in the forest... I feel a special feeling for you.... I wasn't sure about the feeling.... But when I was away from you after our first meeting...I feel your absence.... I'm telling true.. I've met with many princess... But I was never attracted to them..... But your dark orbs.... In our first meeting... I was so much attracted with those... No... I'm in love with those..... I was a stone who never believes in love and love at first sight.... But you, your words, your presence, your touches break the stone.... And creat the flowers on them.... I never know that I've this side too.... You first had discovered the side....... You have become the most important in my life...... I can't think my life without you.......... So......... Here I'm.....
Rajkumaari Draupadi would you accept me in your life as your partner? Will you share all your emotions with me? Will give me a place in your heart? Will you grow old with me? And Will you marry me?

I was in tears... I never felt that happiness in my life....... I also sat on my knees...... I just nodded my head in yes...... And embraced him in a bone crushing hug...........
I was too happy...........

Then he gave me his dagger.... I know that in northern country... If a boy gave a dagger to girl... It means they're wedded now.....

I look at him.....

Arjun : yup.... From today we're married.... But... Don't worry.... This marriage is between us only.. None will know about that.....soon I'll come with baarat at your place to take you as my lawfully wedded wife......

I'm blushing like hell imagining the scene.... I feel I couldn't resist myself if I stay with him more....... I stand up.... And kissing him on his cheek I left for my palace and promised to come tomorrow.........

I can feel his gaze till his eye limit.......

Palace :
I just came back to palace with the dagger..... I was summoned to the court...... I saw pitashree, govind, dhrishtadyumn, jiji there......... I was confused.......
Then..
Govind : come.. Sakhi... Here it's a very important thing is happening.....

I went towards them.....
Then....

Shikhandini : draupadi... The dagger.. I've not seen this one ever.....

I was just numb.... What I gonna say know... Then I heard sakha chuckling.....

Govind : kisi ne diya hoga shayad..... Hain na sakhi..... He says with a smirk.....

I .... Just.....

Draupadi : haan jiji.... Yeh uphaar hain....
I'm fumbling........

But I heard pitashree.....

Drupad : please.... You guys come to the topic.....

Topic... Which topic. I asked......

Dhrishtadyumn : your wedding.....

What my marriage.... But I'm already married... I mean I'm committed....... I was frustrated as well as numb........

Drupad : it's the time to arrange marriage for my little princess.......
Panchprasth se ek patr aaya hain...

Panchprasth.... What... He's that fast..... God... My man.... He's unbelievable......but no it's impossible to reach panchprasth that soon... And he told he's gonna tell her mother today then how.....
I was full confused....

Narrator's POV

drupad opened the letter.. But... He's stufied he sat on his throne.....

Draupadi's chain of thought break by her father's sudden action........

Draupadi : what happened pitashree......
I was more confused now....

Drupad : I thought it's for Arjun..... But they.... Maharani kunti..... Ask draupadi's hand for yudhishthir..........

Draupadi : what.... Whom...... Yudhishthir...........................

*********************************************
What gonna happen now.... Yudhishthir gonna marry draupadi.....????? Arjun never can disobey her mother.. Then.. What'll happen to ardi

Stay tuned...
Keep voting.. And comment your thoughts
.....
Accha 30 vote to mang hi sakti hu...hain na!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Love you
#ardi❤❤

Stay safe....
❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Him.... God... The smile... It's killing me... ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

110K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
588K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
74.9K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...