His Psychic Weakness (Saiki x...

By CZCake

Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good... More

🌸.~*Before we begin*~.🌸
[1] Highlighter Boy
[2] Suspicious
[3] ❀︎ Food for Friends ❀︎
[4] Are We Friends?
[5] What Is He? Psychic?
[6] Witnessing from Afar
[7] Confronting Mr. Pyschic
🌸Name Changed🌸
[8] ✦ Alone In Her Room~ ✦
[9] Repayment to Him
[10] This is an Interesting Find, Indeed.
[11] Did He Just Pin Me To A Wall by Force?!
[12] Behind The Truth and the Lies
[13] ✿ Secrets Exposed!? ✿
[14] Destroying Teruhashi's Plans is Childsplay!
[15] ❁ All Thanks to Him ❁
[16] Saiki's Puzzling Heartaches
[17] Nothing out of the Ordinary
[18] What a Stressful Day
[19] I Can't Believe you did Nothing!
[20] The Thing I'll Never Say
[21] Cold Stare from a Punk
[22] His Lips on My Forehead
[23] A Crush On the Former Delinquint
[24] Making him Fall for You
[Week 1] When Saiki Sees you Reading
[Week 2] The BL Trio Part 2
[26] Its too soon....
[27] Trust
[28] Saiki's Support???
[29] I Would Have Never Done This For You!
[30] Karma's a Bush

[25] Coffee Date with Kaidou

2.6K 95 156
By CZCake

🌸I don't know why you guys like this book, but I'm not complaining! Thank you so much for 22K Reads (^•ω•^)ノ
Sorry for no update for like 2 months. No excuse, I had no motivation at all.🌸

By the way, if any of you are 'Obey Me' fans, let me know if you want me to make a mini series of an X reader fanfic. I would love your opinions!
•••

Y/N: POV

"Sure, why not. Let's give dating a shot."

My eyes and mouth widened to the point it was about to cramp up. I couldn't believe a person like Kuboyasu would date someone like me-I mean S/N.

As I snapped out of my thoughts, I noticed Kuboyasu's hand waving constantly close to my face.

'Must've been spacing out for a while.'

"S/N! Hello???" The boy bellowed loudly as if speaking into a canyon.

"Sorry for spacing out like that, Kuboyasu. I just didn't think you would want to go out with me." I say, fidgeting around with my fingers to calm down.

He looks dumbfounded but for some reason sighed it off with a natural grin.

"I like your innocent personality, and I want to get to know you more considering how nice you've become!"

(Sorry for all the non-innocent people out there who are reading this ;-;)

He gradually put his large hands on top of my head and caresses it. It was at that moment I knew I made the right choice.
•••

In Your Bedroom

*ring*

•ring*

*ring*

I forced myself to pick my phone, only to be met my a soon to be dead male.

"Kaidou, you better have a good reason of waking up on a Saturday morning"

"Y/N, it's 12 pm, how are you still in bed???"

'REEEEEEE!!! This child is going to die today!'

" *cough*I have a very complicated sleep schedule." I managed to say without trying to kick in some words I would— *cough*— wouldn't regret.

"Uh huh, sure. Want to go get some coffee then?" He questions through the phone.

I scratched my oh-so messy hair, while staring at my nasty drools in my face with the mirror. It took me a few seconds to process what he told me.

"But why?" An answer I always ask when I'm just hopelessly tired to get up from my bed or leave the house.

"Because we have our finals next week, and I want you to study with me!" I hear him wail on the other side of the phone, causing my ears to almost bleed and my ear drums to kill themselves.

(EAAR RAPEEE)

"So the coffee invite was just an excuse for me to study with you?"

Not even bothering to lie, he instantly says, "Yes."

'What a great friend you're being right now, Kaidou.'

"But I don't even need to—"

'Oh wait, isn't S/N supposed to be dumb? Uggh! Darn you, S/N. How in the name of Beelzebub am I related you??? I regret her giving me all those pudding!'

(Quick question, what do you guys name S/N in your mind? Leave in the comments below! I'd love to hear it!)

"Fine. I'll help you. You're paying for coffee for waking me up from my anime dream!" My arms crossed, completely giving up from life.

"Cool! Meet me up in front of Cafe Mami."

With a final confirmation, I did a few stretches before zooming in the bathroom to get ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 12.9K 39
↳"ɒᴏᴏᴅ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄‡κœ°, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ κœ±α΄œα΄„Κœ α΄€ ɴᴜΙͺκœ±α΄€Ι΄α΄„α΄‡." ↳(ʏ/Ι΄) (ʟ/Ι΄). α΄€ Κ™Κ€Ιͺα΄›Ιͺꜱʜ, κœ±α΄€Κ€α΄„α΄€κœ±α΄›Ιͺα΄„, κœ±Ι΄α΄€Κ€α΄‹Κ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡Κœα΄α΄‘ ᴍᴀɴᴀɒᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ α΄€ α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄…-Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›α΄‡α΄… α΄˜κœ±Κα΄„ΚœΙͺα΄„ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸ κœ°α΄Κ€ ʜ...
68.3K 2.4K 16
A saiki k x Jujutsu Kaisen crossover the CP : Gojo Satoru x Saiki Kusuo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Even though Saiki can't get a normal life like he wanted he acc...
109K 3.3K 50
L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besides this... She can freeze time whenever...
84.3K 1.8K 21
Who could this girl be? She's so normal, I don't know what it is about her but I am drawn to her. I have to find out more about her. she is everythin...