ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴᴇss ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ʜ...

By Shoujo_Site

[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 | END
EPILOUGE

15

34.6K 1.1K 566
By Shoujo_Site

THIRD POV

The usual breakfast of the Univers family. They are eating calmly until Viola notice that Violette have trouble in choosing the spoon.

Viola smiled gently as she pointed the average fork and the small knife. "You can eat it with this two. Hold the knife with your right hand to make it easier to cut the meat and hold the meat with the fork on your left hand." Viola informed Violette softly making Violette widened her eyes in surprise.

"T-thank you very much!"

"Your welcome."

Carlos who saw that, suddenly getting annoyed by the unpleasant scene that occurred in front of him.

"Oi." he called Violette making Violette flinch as she lift her head to be greeted by his bulging violet eyes. "If you want to become a part of this family, at least learn how to eat. Not that you'll be a part of this family either." he warned her carefully while mumbling the last part making her gulp and start to tremble in fear.

Viola is displeased by the situation as she smiled at Carlos. "Brother, it's really alright. She's new to this kind of environment." Viola defended Violette much to reassure Violette.

Carlos crossed his hands as he look at Viola. "Why are you defending her?"

"Because she's our family-"

"She's not!"

Viola's eyes widened in surprise by his brother sudden outburst. This is the one thing she doesn't like about her brother.

With that statement, Violette also widened her eyes in surprise at she stood up from her seat.

"Forgive my rudeness. Thank you for the meal." she quickly bowed and run off to leave the dining room.

Out of nowhere, Valerian clapped his hands in a pleasing manner as he chuckled a little. "At least Violette can perform a drama to relieve our boredom." he said with a gentle smile.

Viola who stayed silent all the time starts to make the other family members worried.

". . .S-sorry for yelling at you." Carlos immediately apologies sincerely while looking at Viola. Viola shakes her head and form a warm smile.

"It's alright brother." she exclaimed reassuringly making Carlos sighed of relief.

-

Violette rest her head on her desk, thinking of how she can pleased her brothers and sister.

". . . At least Viola already accepted me." she convinced herself and form a wide smile. "I have Viola's support! But. . ." she starts to feel tired with all of this.

"How can I please brother Carlos? He's so mean to me." she thought hardly while looking outside her window. Then, her eyes lit up. "Maybe I could buy them gifts!"

-

Violette is standing right infornt of Damon, trying to get her permission to go outside to buy gifts for her brothers.

"C-can I go?"

"You have my permission."

Her eyes widened in surprise by how fast he agreed to it. He didn't even bother to look at her because he's too busy to do so.

". . . Thank you!" she smiled brightly but then she realise that she have to use a carriage and money.

"T-then, about the money and carri-"

"Gray will take care if it. Leave, now." he exclaimed with his cold voice that sends shiver down her spine. She quickly bowed and left her father's office as her fear turned into excitement.

"I can't wait to have fun and buy the gifts!"

-

"Vio, you got this one wrong." Valerian said softly while pointing at the wrong answer Viola wrote.

Viola notice it immediately and change it to the right one. The two of them are at the study room together.

It's Valerian's duty to teach Viola because Viola is smarter than her old teacher, Ilaria Saoirse. That's why Valerian is the one to help her study because they shared the same intelligence.

While their father is busy with his own work, Edward is busy training to be the heir of the Dukedom, and Carlos is busy to train himself to be the captain of the Univers Knight. For Valerian, he is training himself with management to support Edward.

Everyone there have their own business.

Not to mention Valerian and Carlos had to go back to their school in three months.

"You know Vio, you can have fun and rest assured. Studying too hard is not good for your mind and body." Valerian exclaimed with a smile while writing down something on the paper.

Viola raise her head and smiled. "We are Univers. Univers is the dukedom that excels in power and mana right?" she asked as Valerian nodded. "But I want to excel academically as well." she said, determined as Valerian chuckled.

"Alright then, my genius sister." he raise his hand and pat her head. ". . . You know Viola," he looked down at the books with a sad but gentle smile. "I was playing with you a day before you went missing. . ."

Her eyes widened in surprise by his statement.

". . . The day you went missing is the day of our mother's death."

Viola look at him with wide eyes. "Our mother's. . . death?"

"Yes. As you already know, our mother's name is Adelina Univers."

Viola nodded, interested on the topic.

"Before that, she is a noblewoman from the Caitriona Marquessate."

"I've never heard of that Marquessate."

"Me too. Well, that's all I know. You are a genius, so it's more satisfying if you find it out by yourself. Just remember that mother loves you."

With that, Viola is determined to know her mother's own story.

About her mother's death and her family.

"I want to find out about mother's past."

-

"P-please accept this!" Violette bowed as low as she can while handing out a small box, facing Edward who is infront of her.

Without his response or answer, he turned to the other side and start to walk, completely ignoring her making Violette more sad about it.

After that, she went to Carlos and did the same thing. But Carlos only frown.

"Why should I accept this gift from you!? How can i know that this brooch is not dangerous?" he asked while crossing his arms.

As a noble, you have to think twice about receiving a gift from someone suspicious.

It could be a rose with thorn as they say or tea with poison.

She just look at him with wide eyes as if her heart has shattered into pieces. "I-I would never-"

He sigh as he walk towards her with his dangerous aura. "It's only your mouth that is moving. But I don't know how your brain works. It's what you called a wolf behind a sheep's clothing."

The moment Carlos said that, instead of having circular pupils like normal humans, the black parts in the centres of his eyes turned vertical that is similar of a cat's and that she can feel the atmosphere around has changed.

She was intimidated by him.

"Carlos, don't change into a beast here." the moment Valerian's voice hit Carlos's ears, his eyes turned into normal as he sigh and scratch the back of his head.

It's Carlos magic speciality,

Shape-shifting to animals and beast only.

After giving gifts failed, being ignored by Edward and Carlos almost attack her, Violette walked back towards her room.

Thinking why Viola has a better life than her.

". . . Are they really my family. . . ?"

-

"Your Majesty, the preparations are done." the knight bowed as low as he can.

". . . Good. But the Duke already aware of this. So we have to be careful."

"Understood."

"Univers Dukedom must fall, no matter what the costs."

__________________________

Q & A SESSION

(I'm doing the this because I feel like I lacked in communication with readers in all of my book and I should do this)
(っ'▽')っ

Readers can ask me anything, but please refrain from asking personal questions like my real name and age.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.4K 55
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
9K 387 29
Siri Walker is a 26 year old woman and a lawyer. She is an orphan and lives in New York. One day after winning a case she was returning home with her...
1.3K 52 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...
59.2K 2.9K 56
I died because of a car accident. And when I opened my eyes, I couldn't move my body at all. 'Am I crippled?' Turns out that I didn't die, but I was...