Infinite Crisis

AllyBPBR

Thanks to Oliver Queen's sacrifice, life was given a second chance in the universe. Earth Prime heroes are st... Еще

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

718 23 6
AllyBPBR

Zari sat comfortably in the library of the Waverider, looking distracted with her phone in her hands while Constantine tried for the 20th time doing some tracking spell to help find Rama Khan.

- Bullocks! Something's interfering... – He said, looking annoyed at Zari. – I can't believe you're in your phone while we're trying to find that creature...

- I'm not IN my phone, John... I mean, yes, I'm using it, but I'm trying to help as well!

- And how's that? How can... – He approached her and stared at the screen of her phone – How social media can help now?

- You need to open your mind and think a little... See, bullies, when they don't get what they want, they do anything to draw attention to themselves somehow. They need that, to make sure everyone knows "they are the boss", you know?

- And how this can help us? – Constantine looked confused at Zari.

- The same way bullies behave like that, wanting attention, people do the same, they need to post everything on social media, trying to go viral and become famous like... I am – Zar smiled – Fame is something people are obsessed with. So as soon as our bully do something, it will pop up here, because people want to be the first to report something, in the hope that this will get them famous... And that's when we'll find him.

Constantine thought about it for a while. Zari had an unconventional way of doing things, things he was not used to at all, but he figured it it must be like this to other people when they dealt with him, people that didn't understand or even knew magic existed.

- I'm impressed, love.

- I know... I'm much more than just a pretty face. – She sent him a kiss, smiling as she kept focusing on what she was doing

Oliver and Prometheus walked in silence until they reached a cabin in the middle of nowhere. It looked like the place was abandoned and Oliver was a bit unsure about what Prometheus had in mind.

- Why did you bring us to an abandoned place? How can we find help here?

- The place is not abandoned... Just follow me!

Prometheus pressed the compasso n his hand and they waited. In a few seconds, they saw someone opening the front door and coming out, looking around. He looked confused and suspicious.

- Pat Dugan? – Prometheus asked, making the guy jump. – I'm sorry...

- Who wants to know?

- I'm Adrian Chase and this is my friend Oliver Queen, from another Earth. We need JSA'S help to get him back home...

Pat looked scared at him, ready to dodge that affirmation with some excuse but Prometheus interrupted him.

- I know you're the robot S.T.R.I.P.E and I know your team is hiding inside. We really need your help. An entire world depends on it.

- How do you... – He looked around to make sure there was no one else around them.

- You can let them inside. – Justin said in a cryptic way as he stood in the doorstep, watching the scene.

- Well, if you say so... – Pat looked at him, still unsure, but he trusted his old friend. – Let's get inside and you can explain this thing about another Earth.

The whole gang, Barbara and Mike were in the cabin's living room and before introducing Oliver and Prometheus, Pat told them about Justin's confirmation that they really needed help and were not their enemies.

- Can we really trust what Justin says? – Rick asked a bit skeptic. – They could be easily working the Injustice Society...

- They're not – Justin said, still sounding cryptic, but no one dared to question him after all they had learned about the guy.

- And... How can we help? Who are you? – Courtney said as she stepped forward, crossing her arms and staring at the two of them with curiosity.

- First, we need to tell you something... So you can understand... – Prometheus said as he looked at Oliver – Better than that, we'll show you...

- How? – Oliver asked him

- You still have something from Spectre in you, Oliver. Raise your hands.

Oliver did and suddenlly, everyone in the room started to see everything that happened in Earth 1, the Crisis, Oliver's death, the Thanagarian invasion... After it ended, Courtney fell on the couch, staring at her friends in shock. They had the same look in their faces.

- So... The Earth we live in didn't exist before? This was all your creation? – Yolanda asked, still feeling it all was too much for someone to absorb in such a short time.

- Exactly. When I restored the multiverse, the multiple Earths were once again created, but differently.

- And all that we had been throug... All of our memories are from this new... reality... Wow, that's crazy. – Beth said mesmerized with the fact that there was many other Earths ou there. This was fascinating, she thought.

- What Chuck has to say about all of it? – Rick stared at Beth.

- That is true. He said there is no record of Adrian Chase or Oliver Queen ever existing on this Earth and that they are originally from a palce called Earth Prime.

- And how the heck are you alive? Weren't you dead? – Mike asked, earning a serious stare from his mom – What? Is true...

- Somehow I was sent a few months in the future to this Earth, after the invasion happened and I need to go back to my world, before it happens, so I can help the other heroes, my friends, saving the world.

- You have a team? Just like ours? – Courtney asked feeling excited about the fact that there were more heroes out there.

- Sort of... – Oliver said, smiling as he remembered his team, Barry, Kara, Sara, and all the others.

- We'd love to help, but we have no idea how to send people to another universe. I had no idea there was more out there... – Pat said and noticed Justin was looking at Oliver in a weird way. – Justin?

- I might know a way...

This guy knows everything, is annoying! – Rick whispered to Beth.

- Is quite helpful, actually – Beth said as she stared at Justin.

Pat explained to Oliver about Justin and everything that happened to him. Justin walked to Rick and grabbed his dad's journal. Rick was a bit reluctant to give him, but didn't protest, just stared in curiosity as everyone else. Justin opened the diary and kept saying the same thing over and over again.

- Door to another world, door to another world.

- What does that mean, Justin? – Pat asked

- I managed to decode a page from this, and it says here that there's a door to another world, the key are two magical things: The cosmic staff and a special compass.

- My staff? – Courtney said as the staff came downstairs. She held it and it started to glow.

- And this compass? – Prometheus said as he held the thing in his hand, and it also started glowing.

- This is cool... – Mike said as he tried to stare at both objects glowing

It was too hard for any of them to stare at that entire glow, except from Courtney, Oliver and Prometheus.

- Try to press it – Justin said as he stared mysteriously at Prometheus.

As soon as Prometheus was about to press the compass, the staff started to act crazy. Courtney held it and it brought her outside. Everyone else followed her and she stared confused at everyone, not knowing what was going on. Julian kept murmuring Brainwave as his eyes closed and he held his head with his hand.

- We have an enemy left to deal with, an apparently he's coming for us... – Yolanda said as she put her Wildcat helmet, her suit filling her entire body right afterwards.

- Let us help – Oliver said – As a thank you for helping us.

- The more, the merrier – Pat said as he pressed the remote control he got from his pocket.

Constantine and Zari were already in the Tower, in National City, when Ray and Mick arrived. Ray looked around feeling excitment since it was his first time there.

- This is so cool! – He said as he stared at all of that as a kid in the candy store – Can I check you systems? – He asked Alex and she nodded – Great!

- Do you guys have beer? – Mick said as he stared around, looking for some fridge

- I'm sorry, but no – Kara said – But there's a store nearby, they have it there if you want.

- Oh he can wait until we're back in the Waverider – Constantine said as he looked at Ray – And the others? Where are they, mate?

- I think they must be coming. – Ray said as he had a good look at the Tower's tech. It was paradise for him – They were trying to find Rama Khan, but I don't think they had any luck yet... At least no one said a thing, so...

Alex went to the main computer and worked at something while they waited for the rest of the teams. Nia slept chill in a corner, murmuring sometimes, but no one could understand a thing she said.

- Is this normal? – Mick asked while he saw Nia sleeping.

- Yes, she is trying to see something in her dreams. – Alex said – Maybe she can give us a clue about where Rama Khan is or what will he do next.

- Best super power ever! – Mick said.

Oliver and Prometheus stand alongside JSA on Earth 2, ready to fight whoever their foe was. He learned soon that it was someone really powerful, but somehow his powers didn't work with him. Since he went back to life, sort of, he felt weird. Prometheus said it had something to do with the fact that he was Spectre when he died, that he was back and maybe what was hapening now had something to do with that too. Everyone fought him, feeling his powers taking over their minds, but still fighting hard to overcome it. Brainwave stared curiously at him as he kept everyone else down.

- I don't know who you are... Or why aren't you on the ground as they are but... – He said as he came closer to Oliver. – I have other ways to kill, and I don't mind using them on you, whoever you are.

Oliver definitely didn't miss the big villain speech; where they would say everything they would do, so he didn't waste any time and simply jumped on the weirdo, and they started an epic hand on hand combat. It distracted Brainwave enough to let everyone else recover and stand up again. They all attacked at once, and it didn't take long for Brainwave to start feeling weak. Yolanda took advantage of it, and while Oliver touched his head, making him feel a strong pain, just when he was about to move a spear through Pat's chest, she used her claws to rip his chest.

They all stopped and stared at Brainwave falling down all bloody. Oliver let his head go and stared at Yolanda. He knew that horror look in her eyes, he knew that feeling too well.

- It's ok. You saved me. – He said as everyone else stared.

- Is he... – Courtney started to talk but couldn't finish the sentence.

- Yes. – Oliver nodded.

- I had to stop him... – Yolanda said as she stared at everyone.

- We understand... – Pat said as he approached Yolanda and hugged her. – We'll figure everything else out.

- So... Is finally over? – Rick asked, feeling really hurt and tired.

- For now... – Courtney said, knowing someone was still out there, but they had one more thing to do before going home. – Now, let's help our friend go back home. - She smiled as her staff stood shining by her side.

Ray kept looking around the Tower, lost in his thoughts. He smiled to himself as he saw pictures of Supergirl's team together. It really gave the place a nice vibe.

- You guys have a good home here – He said as he turned around and saw Kara staring at him. – Sometimes I miss it... I mean, we have this family thing at Waverider, but my old life... In Star City, when I thought I could make a difference...

- It is your home too, Ray. – She smiled – And you do make a difference. You need to believe that.

- I do my best to help, but... Sometimes I miss it... Being around more, when I used to help Oliver and team Arrow... I know I doubted him at first, but he showed me the great hero he was.

- I know the feeling. I didn't have the same connection you guys had, but we've become friends, helped each other. It's always painful when we lose someone like that, and what he did for all of us... I'm sure he's proud of you Ray; you make a difference in Legends team. I'm really glad you're my friend, of all of us here... And this is your home just as much as Star City was.

- I'll start being emotional – Ray smiled – I'm glad too, Supergirl.

- Guys, we can't wait anymore. We looked everywhere, we need to come up with a plan in case Rama Khan decides to attack soon, and something tells me it won't take long to happen. We need to be prepared. – Alex said as she turned around – Kara, can you please call Barry and his team? I'll call Sara.

- Sure. I also think we need to be prepared. They almost got us the last time; we can't let it happen again, for the sake of this world.

Kara could feel Alex impatience, she was feeling it herself. They tried to go separate ways to try to find some clue or something that could lead them to the bad guys, nothing happened. It was time to do something other than look for clues. Oliver sacrificed a lot for this world, Kara couldn't let that be in vain, she couldn't imagine more destruction and more people dying, she felt like it was a duty to all of them, to make Oliver's sacrifice mean something.

- I have some information... but it is about Lex. – Brainy said as soon as he arrived at the Tower. – Let's just wait for everyone else, shall we?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.4K 68 3
Sequel to Songs About Us. Oliver needs a break from Star City and all its darkness, so he is convinced to go spend some time with Kara on her Earth...
59.9K 1K 14
Oliver Queen and Kara Danvers, both broken in their own ways. When they come together to fight the greater evils...will they find something more ther...
697 16 8
5 years after the ninth and final season of The Flash, a new threat comes to earth to conquer the planet. The Arrowverse heroes return for one last h...
35.8K 1.2K 34
Kara and Oliver last saw each other at their best friend's wedding. It's been a while since and they reconnect on her Earth birthday. However, things...