Steven Universe Imagines

Von Ahnylaisbob

It will be various characters from Steven Universe. It won't just be Steven. So um yeah. Hope you like it. Mehr

Requests + News
Steven × Human Reader
Lars × Human Reader
Lapis × Human Reader
Amethyst × Gem Reader
Garnet × Gem Reader
Steven × Human Reader
Pearl × Human Reader
Connie × Human Reader
Steven × Gem/Human Reader
Amethyst × Human Reader
Garnet × Gem Reader
Peridot × Gem Reader
Garnet + R&S × Gem Reader
Lars × Human Reader
Jasper × Human Reader
Bismuth × Human Reader
Giant Spinel × Human Reader
Steven × Gem Reader
Rainbow Quarts 2.0 × Human Reader
Jasper × Human Reader Pt.2
Garnet × Fusion Reader
Garnet × Fusion Reader Pt.2
Rainbow Quarts 2.0 × Human Reader Pt.2
Steven × Human Reader
Pearl × Human Reader
Connie × Human Reader

Bismuth × Human Reader Pt.2

1.7K 29 12
Von Ahnylaisbob

Y/n's POV

     "So, what shall we do now?" I asked bismuth as I rested my head on her shoulder.

     "Hmm, wanna go skating? Pearl asked me if we wanted to go earlier but I haven't answered yet." Bismuth asked.

     "You know I can't skate." I said as I start up and looked her she. She laughed at me.

     "We could teach you. Well, maybe just me. Pearl would most likely be with our friends." Bismuth laughed. I rolled my eyes at the mention of their friends.

     "They are annoying." I commented and Bismuth laughed again.

     "Don't be like that. You only say that cause they made you jealous." She laughed and slapped her shoulder.

     "I was not jealous. I was just annoyed that they were all over you." I said as I crossed my arms.

     "It wouldn't have happened if you actually skated with me~" Bismuth said in a teasing way.

     "It's not my fault that I don't know how." I complained.

     "That's why I'm gonna teach you. I'll text Pearl and tell her that we will be going with her." Bismuth smiled and grabbed her phone to text Pearl back.

     Pearl texted back within seconds. She told us to dress cute and be ready in 30 minutes. Bismuth said that she was going to wear a button up shirt. The thought of her wearing that put me in a daze.

     "Go home and change you dumb dumb. The sooner you get done the sooner you get to see me in the shirt." Bismuth smirked. I rolled my eyes and started to walk home. I have no idea what I'm going to wear. Once I got home I ended up with 6 different outfits to choose from. I was about to groan until I remembered that I have an amazing girlfriend who can pick an outfit out for me.

Babbyyy: Short Stuff😍

Skittles🥰🥴: Yeah?

I need you to : Short Stuff😍 choose an outfit for me.

Skittles🥰🥴: How many this time?

6... : Short Stuff😍

Skittles🥰🥴: Omg🤦‍♀️
Send me them

: Short Stuff😍

Skittles🥰🥴: __🥰🥵

Haha okay, see ya: Short Stuff😍 soon <3

Skittles🥰🥴: Yeah see ya❤

     With that I got dressed and ran out of my room. I was about to run out of my front door until a pair of arms lifted me into the air making me scream. I then heard Bismuth's laughter fill my room.

     "Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me. You can't do that." I yelled at her while slightly laughing. My heart was still beating rapidly. "How did you get in anyways?"

     "You forgot to lock your door again." She laughed. I slapped myself on my head as she put me down. "You look stunning." Her eyes were looking at every part of me. 2 area's she took longer to look away from.

     "Oh hush, these are normal everyday outfits with a little spice." I laughed and we headed out my door.

      "Wait here, she said that she's coming to pick us up." Bismuth said as she placed a hand on my shoulder to keep me from walking any further. Pearl soon arrived and all the way to the skating rink we were singing songs.

     "Okay girls, let's go!" Pearl yelled with happiness as we got out the car. I laughed at how excited she was to see her friends again. I don't like them that much but Pearls happiness makes me happy. We walked in and got our skates on. I sat nervously while Pearl and Bismuth chatted until their friends arrived.

     "Finally, you guys are here." I heard Bismuth say. I look up and see Khadijah, Jaime, and Brandish all walking in. They smiled and gave Bismuth and Pearl a hug. "You guys remember Y/n?" Bismuth motioned towards me with a big smile.

     "Oh yeah, still short as ever." Khadijah laughed as she waved at me. I gave her a small smile and waved back. Totally not annoyed that she called me short. Jaime then walked up to me and pulled me into a side hug, even though I was still sitting down.

     "Hey, don't make fun of her shortness. We are just fun sized." He laughed and I smiled a bit more.

     "That's what she always says." Bismuth laughed.

     "It's good to see you again." Brandish smiled and waved at me. "Come on guys, let's go get our skates so we can skate with them. You guys held out, we'll catch up."

     "Okay, see you guys there." Pearl said with a big smile. Her and Bismuth started to skate out, already leaving me behind.

     "Come on, you can at least skate to here, right?" Bismuth asked, waiting by the entrance. Guess she really wasn't leaving.

     "I don't know." I mumbled while looking at the ground. It's kinda embarrassing not knowing how to skate. Especially since they all know how to.

     "Come on, don't be embarrassed." Bismuth smiled at me as she skated over and held her hand out to me. I smiled back and grabbed her hand. She slowly skated us out into the rink. Pearl skated to us and slightly laughed.

     "Come on, it's like walking a little. It's just, on wheels." Pearl smiled as she grabbed my other hand. They started to move their legs at a slow pace for me to copy. I tried to copy them but I kept slipping from time to time. Thankfully, they were there to catch me.

     "Haha, she looks like your guys daughter." Khadijah laughed as she skated in front of us.

     "I rather not have that thought in my head." I scoffed as I tried to focus back on not falling.

     "First time skating?" Brandish asked me.

     "Uh kinda. I've been skating once before but totally sucked so I never did it again. That's why I didn't skate last time we were here." I said sheepishly.

     "Aw that's cute. Now you guys are trying to teach her. Why not just give her a push? That's how I learned." Jaime said as he skated behind me, ready to push me. Pearl and Bismuth lifted me over his head when he tried to.

     "She's extremely accident prone." Pearl stated.

     "I rather her not break a bone." Bismuth huffed. "She already tried to do it earlier."

      "It wasn't purposely." I whined. "I was just excited." They continued to chat as I started to get the hang of skating. Pearl let go of my hand when she noticed that I was no longer slipping. She still skated by my side though, just in case I did.

     "Since you seem to be getting the hang of it, how about we do a few laps around and meet up with you again after a few." Khadijah suggested as she looked back at me.

     "Um, yeah sure go ahead. I'm sorry for holding you guys back." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. Did I actually want them to leave? No but I'm not gonna hold them back more than what I already have.

     "You guys go ahead, I'mma stay with her and make sure she doesn't get hurt." Bismuth smiled at the others. Me shaking my hand out of her grip caught my attention.

     "I'll be fine, go ahead. Have fun." I laughed. "I'll even skate closer to the wall so just in case I do slip up, I can catch myself."

     "Are you sure?" She asked me again, looking into my eyes for any uncertainty. I just nodded my head at her. "Okay then, let's go!" They all skated away, faster than what we were skating. The wind blowing their hair back as they went around. I skated to the wall and continued to try and skate. I was doing good, until Jaime skated by really fast and scared me. I slipped but caught myself on the wall.

    "Haha, sorry about that." He laughed as he skated back to the group. I rolled my eyes and watched them as I skated. Watching Bismuth laugh with them and Brandish and Khadijah constantly touching her annoyed me. I skated towards the nearest exit and sat down on a bench.

    "Are you okay?" Pearl asked me when she skated by.

     "Yeah, just hungry." I slightly lied. I was hungry but that's not why I stopped skating. She nodded and skated away. I was about to get up and grab some food but then I remembered that I had the skates on still. I didn't want to risk slipping with my food so I took them off. I grabbed chicken fingers, fries, and a small milkshake. I sat back down and continued to watch them skate around. As a new song came on, Brandish brought Bismuth out closer to the middle and started to skate and dance with her. I groaned and rolled my eyes as I turned away and brought out my phone. I took my earbuds out and put them in with blasting music. Ignoring everyone and everything around me, I continued to eat. 10 minutes later, I was down to a few fries and a quarter of my milkshake. I took my phone out again and went to my camera roll. I started to look at pictures of me and Bismuth as I held my milkshake to my mouth and took a sip every now and then. I groaned again remembering that she was with them. I turned around to see if I could see her but was met with her smiling face. I jumped and started choking on my milkshake as I pulled my earbuds out.

     "Sorry sorry sorry, I didn't mean to make you choke." Bismuth slightly laughed as she rubbed my back.

     "Why do you insist on scaring me so much?" I questioned as my coughs died down. I glared when I heard Khadijah snickering behind her.

     "I wanted to come check on you but got distracted when I saw you looking at pictures of us." Bismuth smiled. When she realized I was glaring at Khadijah, she snapped her fingers in my face. "Anyways, why don't you come out and skate with us again?" I shook my head.

     "No, I rather sit here and watch. Plus you guys seemed to be having a lot more fun without me holding you guys back. I like watching anyways." I smiled. Bismuth gave me a small smile, knowing that her friends were really getting to me.

     "Come on don't be like that. Do you want a kiss to make you feel better?" Bismuth asked. I nodded my head very aggressively.

     "Bismuth, let's go. You're taking forever." Khadijah said impatiently as she pulled on the back of Bismuth's shirt. I looked away from Bismuth and glared daggers at Khadijah. She let go of Bismuth's shirt when she saw my face. Bismuth grabbed my cheeks to make me look at her again.

     "Give me a few more seconds. I need to cure Ms. Grumpy's grumpiness." Bismuth laughed. Khadijah walked away as Bismuth pulled me into a very passionate kiss. When she pulled away she peppered my face with a bunch of small kisses. "Better?"

     "One more." I said smiling at her. She rolled her eyes but gave me another kiss before she got up and left. She waved to me as she skated away. When she reached the girls, Khadijah wrapped an arm around Bismuth's shoulders and looked directly at me. I may or may not have flipped her off before I went back to my phone. Soon enough I got up to throw my stuff away and went to the bathroom afterwards. When I walked out to wash my hands, Khadijah walked in. I rolled my eyes as I started to wash my hands.

     "Stop rolling your eyes at me, at one point they are gonna get stuck." She said as she rested her back against the wall. All I did was roll my eyes again. "Do you really not like me that much?"

     "I don't know, you tell me." I said as I turned the water off and grabbed a paper towel.

     "You do know she likes me more, right? That's why she's out their skating with me and not you." She said with a smirk.

     "Haha you wish. She's out their skating with her FRIENDS. And last time I checked, she liked her girlfriend way more than she likes you." I said as I threw my paper towel away. I stood by the door, waiting for her next comment.

     "Who has she hung out with most of the time she was here?" She asked.

     "Who does she kiss, call pet names, hug, sleep with, and call hers? Oh, that's me! Know your place." I said as I walked out, not caring about her response this time. "Bismuth~! Pearl~! Can we please leave now? I'm kinda tired." I wasn't actually tired but I needed an excuse to leave. Khadijah is really annoying.

     "Yeah of course." Pearl said. Bismuth and Pearl said bye to their friends, even Khadijah, and we left. I gave Khadijah one last glare before we left. Bismuth pulled my arm when she saw the look I was giving her. "You two really don't like each other do you?"

     "She started it, and then she made it worse." I said as I got into the car and crossed my arms. Bismuth sat beside me while Pearl was in the front.

     "How did she make it worse?" Bismuth asked with a mocking grin.

     "Think I'm joking all you want, it's not even jealousy this time. She kept saying that you liked her more than me." I said as I looked out the window.

     "Khadijah was being more touchy than usual. Plus she put her arm around your shoulder than stared at Y/n waiting to get an answer out of her." Pearl said.

     "That was when I flipped her off." I smiled.

     "When did she say that I liked her more than I liked you?" Bismuth asked me.

     "Right before we left. She was in the bathroom when I was." I said still not looking at Bismuth.

     "Even if you were legitimately annoyed with her, you have to admit, you were jealous." I saw Pearl smirk from the corner of my eye.

     "She's not wrong, you even said that you were jealous." Bismuth said as she poked my arm.

     "Did not." I said, turning my attention to her.

     "I specifically remember you saying that you did." Bismuth smirked as my growing red face.

      "No proof." I said defensively. Bismuth grabbed my chin and brought my face extremely close to hers.

     "It's okay if you were. But remember, I will always be yours baby girl." She said seductively. I could hear Pearl snickering in the front as my face flushed a dark red.

     "S-shut up." I said as I pushed her away.

     "Never." Bismuth laughed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Once again did not know how to end it but that's okay cause I kinda liked this chapter. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and I hope to see you in the next one. Byyyeeee👋👋

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.4K 212 48
A sequel to the last story.
159K 1.4K 18
You know what. Just request. I got nothing. Requests are ON HOLD for a moment. I will open them again once I have finish writing all of the other req...
92.2K 2.5K 29
Okay I could give you a description of the story and get you interested in the book, or you know, you could just read. (Updates are irregular.) Discl...
34.7K 847 12
Pretty much what it says.... First time writing something so here goes nothing..... Yeah