My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

Por queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... Mais

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 35.

1.7K 93 8
Por queensofsupreme

Annette's POV.

"What is going on?" Adrian came outside and Elijah just got in his car. "Cousin." He tried to stop him but Elijah just drove away. "He was so happy inside, so what happened here?"

"Nothing." I wiped my tears. "He just remembered something important."

"Annette, I know you and I know you are lying so tell me what happened here."

"Well, I knew about his parents wanting him to marry Kim and he just got angry." I said.

"What?" Emily and the others interrupted us.

"What a stupid way to ruin our night." Adrian's sister said. "No offense Annette, but whenever you and Elijah have a fight, our nights are ruined."

"Evelina now isn't the time." Adrian snapped. "Where did Elijah say he was going. I am worried about him."

"I don't know."

"Well, he is going on a business trip." Emily said.

"Let me take you home Annette." Oliver smiled.

"First tell me what Emily is talking about? Why is he going on a business trip now?" I am so confused. Everything is just happening so fast. I didn't even know he was going on a business trip after his parent's party.

"No one is telling her anything." Adrian's sister snapped. "Elijah is our cousin and it's not our place to meddle in their relationships. They are adults, let them solve their own problems." She pulled Oliver and Emily. "It's your parent's anniversary and they need you so go back inside and enjoy the party with them." She turned to Adrian. "And you brother, you supposed to stay inside with Uncle and Aunt, what kind of a bodyguard for the night are you?"

"Eve, now isn't the time to be yourself. Please be nice, just for tonight." Adrian said and she nod her head.

"Now please go back inside and let me take care of Annette, after all, I am the only one that isn't needed inside." She told them and they all went back inside. "So tell me, Annette, what happened? Is this your first breakup as a couple and is it because of Kim?"

"Evelina, I really don't have the energy to talk about this. I am worried about Elijah." I don't know how she is so calm when her cousin just left his parent's anniversary party so angry.

She took her phone out and dialed someone's number. She rolled her eyes and started checking something on her phone.

"Elijah's phone is off but trust me, he is off to Italy. He will be back soon."

"Why is he leaving tonight?"

"Well, he wanted to ask you to come with him. He said he wanted to apologize for most of the dates he never showed up so he was thinking of taking you to Italy even though he has to go there for business."

"Really?" I knew he was planning a surprise for me but I didn't know he was taking me to Italy.

"There is also one more reason he is going there." She turned around. "But I won't tell you."

"Evelina." I stood in front of her. "Please."

"Are you and Elijah serious?" She asked and I looked down. "If you are then you don't need to be worried. Goodnight." She went inside.

I hope whatever she is talking about won't affect my relationship with Elijah. It's my fault he is angry right now. I wish I didn't keep anything from him. I already miss him.

Someone started clapping and I wiped my tears away.

"Sister." Meghan shook her head. "Sisters are for life, right?" She giggled. "Meghan, why would I need a best friend when I have you, right?" She started recalling everything I said. "No secrets right? You would never hide anything from me, right?" She clapped. "You said you would tell me everything, yet I found out last." I can't believe I made everyone sad.

"Meghan." I took a step closer to her. "I am sorry sis, I promise I wanted to tell you about Elijah but you never gave me a chance to speak. I didn't know he was going to tell everyone today if I knew I would've told you before he did it."

"You didn't get a chance to tell me about you and Elijah, yet you told Oliver and Emily. Sometimes I wonder if you are my real sister." She cried.

"Of course I am." I wiped her tears. "I love you more than I will ever love the Carsons. You are my baby sister, my only sister."

"That is what you say every time." She took a step back. "I don't trust you anymore."

"Megi, you know I love you and I would never break your trust." She will never stay angry at me. I know she loves me a lot. "I promise to do whatever you ask."

"You promise to never keep secrets from me." She said and I nod my head. "And to also tell me everything first before Elijah or the other Carsons."

"I promise."

"I love you sister." She hugged me tightly.

- - - -

The next morning Meghan and I got up early to make breakfast for our parents. I didn't get the chance to talk to them about Elijah last night because of the party.

"Annette only cooks when she does something wrong." My mother smiled, taking a seat. "So what is all this?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Anna, I am sure Annette just wants to say she is sorry for not telling us about Elijah." My father said.

"Honey, do you really want to be in a relationship with Elijah?" Mom asked and I looked at Meghan for help.

"I will eat in my room." Meghan got up.

"Yes, mom." I answered.

"I am the man of the house Annette and if you like Elijah and you are very happy than I am fine with you dating him as long as he is keep--."

"Marko." Mom interrupted him. "Can I say something, if you don't mind?" Mom asked and he nod his head. "Annette, you are very kind and stupid honey. You are easy to fool---."

"Anna you are making the girl scared." Dad giggled. "Listen, honey, you can date whoever you want as long as you tell us who the boy is and what he does for a living. I don't want you to date a boy with a bad reputation and doesn't know what he wants to become in life."

"Sounds like Elijah to me." Mom started eating.

"Mom, dad I am not getting married. Elijah and I just started dating. I am sure you two also dated and didn't know if you were going to be together forever. I know Eli is not perfect but he is sweet and I love him." I said.

"First of all, your father and I never dated. He just took me out once and started calling me girlfriend and secondly honey, you don't need to explain anything to us. If you think Elijah is the one for you than I am fine with it as long as he doesn't break your heart." Mom replied. "Listen very carefully when I say this, Annette Hendricks." Mom pointed her knife at me. "If Elijah ever cheats on you and breaks your heart, then your whole relationship is over. I don't care if it was a mistake or not. I will never let you two see each other again because I know you can do better than a rich spoilt kid."

"Anna, why are you thinking like that? Elijah is like a son to you." My father said.

"Marko he is dating our daughter so I have to be strict with him." My parents are taking this better than I imagined. I am so happy they not asking me to break up with him.

"I love you both so much." I hugged them. "You are the best parents in the world."

"Let's keep it like that." Mom said and I looked at her confused. "Don't get pregnant and don't ever invite Elijah again to this house without us knowing."

"You knew about him staying here?" I asked and they both laughed.

"We both knew all along." Mom replied. "Annette you forgetting I am like a mother to Elijah and I know he likes pancakes so much. So after you made pancakes twice in a row, I knew Elijah was with you." She continued. "Before you go upstairs, just remember forgiveness is really nice but you should have boundaries."

"Okay. I love you both."

I went straight to my room. I never imagined my parent's to be so chilled about me dating Elijah. I thought they would ask me to do something bad, like break up with Elijah but they didn't. They love me a lot and I will make sure I never hurt them in any way.

I jumped on my bed and checked my phone. I looked through my messages and there were no messages from Elijah. I miss him so much. I don't know how he is feeling now. He never refused his parents but he did it last night, for me. I hope he is fine.

*Don't forget to vote, comment, and share please*

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

20.4K 777 44
A BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE TRILOGY Book two in step series. Meera and Elijah are on their honeymoon. She doesn't want to spend a second with him and he w...
132K 4.6K 41
The two childhood sweethearts get separated.... The guy promised the girl that he will marry her and will save her from her dark life.... But sudden...
7.2M 159K 34
"Hey Babe! I am having a surprise news for you!!" Anna cooed with the joy to tell Ethan that she is pregnant. "Before that sign the divorce paper!"...
8.8K 498 48
"Her love makes me want to rip this world from heaven to hell." Aaron McOwen. 🌷🌷🌷🌷 A day before her 18 birthday, Aisha Sharma flees India, hopin...