Steven Universe Imagines

By Ahnylaisbob

It will be various characters from Steven Universe. It won't just be Steven. So um yeah. Hope you like it. More

Requests + News
Steven × Human Reader
Lars × Human Reader
Lapis × Human Reader
Amethyst × Gem Reader
Garnet × Gem Reader
Steven × Human Reader
Pearl × Human Reader
Connie × Human Reader
Steven × Gem/Human Reader
Amethyst × Human Reader
Garnet × Gem Reader
Peridot × Gem Reader
Garnet + R&S × Gem Reader
Lars × Human Reader
Jasper × Human Reader
Bismuth × Human Reader
Giant Spinel × Human Reader
Steven × Gem Reader
Rainbow Quarts 2.0 × Human Reader
Jasper × Human Reader Pt.2
Bismuth × Human Reader Pt.2
Garnet × Fusion Reader Pt.2
Rainbow Quarts 2.0 × Human Reader Pt.2
Steven × Human Reader
Pearl × Human Reader
Connie × Human Reader

Garnet × Fusion Reader

3.1K 69 23
By Ahnylaisbob

With this one, I'm gonna choose which gems you are. It just makes it easier for me. Coral has levitation powers and Angelite has super strength. You guys will choose their weapons if they are ever needed. Also, once again, none of the drawings are mine. Italics means that it's not out loud btw. They do be cute tho. Anyways, continue with the story.

Y/n's POV

     "We need to tell her Coral!" Angelite yelled at Coral.

     "No, we can't. What if she hates us?" Coral questioned.

     "Stop doubting her love for us. She's literally a fusion too. She will understand." Angelite stated.

     "And what if she doesn't. It will be your fault if she hates us!" Coral yelled.

     "My fault! Oh so now it will all be-" Angelite started but was cut off by the warp pad. Soon Garnet appeared with a big smile on her face.

     "Great." The two gems groaned.

     "Hey sweet heart, what have you been up to?" Garnet asked as she walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

     "I'm uh, good." I said lying through my teeth. Garnet pulled away but kept her hands on my shoulder as she looked into my eyes.

     "Are you lying to me?" She asked.

     "N-no! Why would I ever lie to you? I have nothing to lie about." I said and slightly cringed at how frantic it came out.

     "Rhodochrosite." Garnet said slightly sternly. I cringed even more cause she only calls me by my gem name when she means business.

     "Come on, let's go for a walk. I think I just need some fresh air." I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her outside.

     "Good one Coral, now she's suspicious of us." Angelite groaned.

     "I'm sorry! I was freaking out! I didn't know what to do." Coral said.

     "Then stop freaking out, it's not that hard." Angelite said.

     "You know that's hard for me!" Coral yelled.

     I stopped when I reached the rock that Garnet and I usually sit on to relax. We sat down and watched the water. Sunset would start in 15 minutes. That would be pretty to see. I looked over at Garnet to see her watching the waves too.

     "Do you wanna see Ruby and Sapphire again?" Garnet asked, not looking away from the waves. "They really want to see you again." She looked at me this time and smiled.

      "S-sure, I'd love to see them again." I said with a slight smile. I do love seeing them but they might make my whole situation worse. Garnet then unfused and there was Ruby and Sapphire.

     "Hi love." Sapphire smiled and waved.

     "Haha, I've missed you." Ruby laughed as she jumped into my arms and hugged me.

     "I've missed you guys too." I said and held my other arm out for Sapphire to join the hug. She Glady accepted and jumped into my arms. After a few seconds they pulled away and gave me a kiss on both of my cheeks. They sat down beside me and watched the waves in silence. It was relaxing. For them.

     "Why can't we be like them? They are so open about their fusion." Angelite asked.

     "I told you, I'm scared about what they will think. I don't want them to hate us." Coral cried. Thankfully she wasn't actually crying.

     "I told you to stop doubting their love for us. You are making this worse for yourself. Just suck it up and let's unfuse. She's gonna find us out anyways, she just has to look at our neck." Angelite stated nonchalantly.

     "You're not helping at all. This is scary for me, don't you understand that?" Coral cried again.

     "I do, I just don't really care." Angelite said but then instantly regretted it.

3rd Person POV

      "What?" Coral said, this time out loud. This caught Ruby and Sappire's attention. They looked at me with questioning looks that became concerned as Coral started to cry.

     "Wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that!" Angelite said and then they unfused. Angelite was standing on the rock while Coral was on her knees with her head in her hands, crying. Ruby and Sapphire became speechless as they looked at the two gems. "Come one Coral, I didn't mean it. You know I care. I was just getting annoyed because you were freaking out so much."

      "So you about care about how I feel and now I'm annoying. Well, sorry I made you stick with me for so long." Coral said and then started running away as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

     "No! Wait! Please! Coral I-" Angelite said as she started running after Coral but was stopped when a rock was sent in her direction. Angelite stopped it easily and threw it to the side, into the ocean. When she looked back into the direction Coral was running, she could no longer see her. Angelite dropped to her knees and started to cry into her knees.

     "Um, so what just happened?" Ruby whispered to Sapphire as they awkwardly stood on the rock behind Angelite.

     "I think they were in a fight. Maybe we should ask." Sapphire said as she grabbed Ruby's hand and they slowly started to walk towards the crying gem.

     "Angelite?" Ruby asked the gem when they finally reached her. The crying gem jumped at hearing her voice and her head shot towards them.

     "I'm so sorry you guys had to see that. It was all my fault. I shouldn't have tried to push her so much." Angelite cried.

     "What were you guys fighting about?" Sapphire asked as she let go of Ruby's hand. She crouched down and put her hands on Angelite's shoulders.

     "We were fighting about showing you guys and Garnet that we were a fusion. She was scared that you guys were gonna hate her but I ignored that and kept telling her to just do it. I accidentally said that I didn't care about how she felt and really hurt her feelings. We have never faught like this in our entire lives. I feel so bad." Angelite spilled out as even more tears rolled down her cheeks.

     "Hey hey hey, calm down and just breathe. I know how you feel. Sapphire and I have had a few fights before that caused us to unfuse." Ruby reassured as she also crouched down.

      "Really!? You guys seem so perfect. I never would have thought you guys have faught before." Angelite said.

     "That's what happens when you have different personalities. For you and Coral, it seems like she's the more shy and scared one while you are very outgoing and open." Sapphire stated and Angelite nodded her head and slightly smiled.

     "Her shyness is the cutest thing about her. And since she's so scared of things, I can be her knight and shining armor that protects her from it." Angelite said as she stopped crying. She then looked down and thought of past memories she has had with Coral. Her head the shot up. "I need to find her! But... I don't know where she went. She could be anywhere." Angelite started to cry again. Sapphire stood up as Ruby pulled Angelite into a hug.

     "You guys stay here, I'm going to go find her." Sapphire said and then sped off.

      "While we wait, tell me about yourself and Coral." Ruby said.

     "Really?" Angelite questioned.

     "Well yeah, you are supposed to know the person you are dating." Ruby slightly laughed, earning a smile from Angelite.

Coral's POV

     I had warped to the strawberry fields. It's calming here. Angel and I would usually come here to get some alone time together when we unfuse.

     I sat in a corner and cried into my knees. I was annoyed with myself for coming here of all places. I was mad at myself for being so scared to show them that we were a fusion. If I wasn't scared then this wouldn't have happened. I want to be mad at Angel for what she said, but I know she didn't mean it.

     "Hello." Someone said. I jumped and pushed them into the air before I even looked to see who it was. I looked up to see Sapphire with a small smile on her face and instantly freaked out.

     "Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. You just scared me and so I did the first thing that came to mind. I'm so sorry if I hurt you in any way. Please don't be mad at me, I really didn't mean to do it." I said frantically as I sat her back down on the ground in front on me and then pulled my knees closer to me as I continued to ramble on.

     "Calm down, I'm not mad in anyway. I expected you to do that." Sapphire smiled at me. "How are you feeling?"

      "Annoyed, mad, and sorry." I said softly as I looked down at the grass.

     "Why?" Sapphire asked and sat in front of me.

     "Annoyed because I came here, mad at myself for being so scared, and sorry for running away from Angelite when I know she didn't mean what she said. It just hurt my feelings a lot at that point." I said, making sure to not make eye contact. I know I can't directly look her in her eyes because of her hair but still, it makes me even more nervous.

      "Why are you annoyed that you came here? It's pretty peaceful and relaxing." Sapphire asked.

     "Angelite and I come here when we want to see each other and unfuse. Coming here made me want her more. I don't know if she wants to see me right now though, I ran away from her." I said and started to move my finger in random shapes on the ground. I was doing anything to not make eye contact with her. If I did, I would become a stuttering mess.

     "What you don't know is that she really wants you right now." Sapphire said. I looked at her with a surprised face but then instantly looked back down as I started to blush. Her hair was parted so I could fully see her eye. What I didn't know is that Sappire's grin grew when she saw my blushing face. "Why we're you scared to show us that you were a fusion?"

     "I was scared of you guys hating us. Yeah I know you guys love us, you tell us that every day. It's just that you guys are always about not lying and always telling the truth and I felt like not telling you guys that we were a fusion was lying. I that you guys would be mad at us. Plus, I knew you guys fell in love with Rhodochrosite but I didn't know if you would carry on those feelings to Angel and I. I didn't want to see her hurt over something I chose to do." I rambled. Sapphire suddenly placed her hand on my cheek and lifted my head so that I was looking into her eye. My face flushed a darker coral color the longer I stared.

      "Can I show you that I love you guys as much as I love Rhodochrosite?" She asked me and I slowly nodded my head. With my answer, she pulled me in for a kiss. When she pulled away my cheeks were the darkest they had ever been. Sapphire let out a small laugh at my embarrassment. "Come on, let's get back to our lovers. We don't want them to worry too much." She held her hand out for me to grab as she stood up.

      "Okay." I said quietly as I grabbed her hand. She interlocked our fingers and smiled as we started to walk. The walk wasn't long since I used the warp pad in the temple and the temple wasn't far from the rock we were sitting at before. I started to become a little nervous at how Angelite would react when she saw me.

     "Hey loves! We're back." Sapphire yelled to them. They were sitting on the edge of the rock and swinging their legs. Angelite's head shot towards us when she heard Sappire's voice. I nervously waved to her when we made eye contact. She jumped off the rock and at full speed towards me. When she reached me she picked me up and spun me in the air, causing both if us to laugh.

      "I missed you so much." She said and then brought me down into a hug. "Please, let's never fight like that again. I don't think that I'll be able to handle it again."

      "I agree." I laughed and looked into her eyes. She started kissing me all over my face causing me to start giggling. Soon enough we fused but were still laughing. We looked down at ourselves and laughed even more.

      "Sorry, we got excited." Rhodochrosite apologized as we unfused. We were holding hands and I had my free one on the back of my head in embarrassment.

      "It's okay, we have done that before." Ruby said laughing.

     "Hey Angel, wanna know something cool?" I asked her as I looked at her.

     "What?" She asked me with a smile.

     "I'm no longer scared about them not loving us." I said while blushing a little. Angel and Ruby started snickering.

     "You kissed her didn't you?" Ruby asked Sapphire and she nudded her head.

       "How Orange was her face?" Angelite asked with excitement. I started to blush again and covered my face already knowing Sappire's answer.

      "Extremely. Her face was the darkest coral could ever get." Sapphire laughed.

     "Aw, are you embarrassed?" Ruby asked me as she removed my hands from my face. I looked the other direction instead of answering.

     "Aw, she is." Angelite said as she stood in the direction I was looking and caressed my cheek. I then looked into the other direction only to be met with Sapphire.

      "It's pretty cute." She smiled. I then burried my head into my forearm and sat down on my knees.

     "You guys are bullies." I whined.

     "No, you just don't like us teasing you." Angelite laughed. Ruby then let go of my wrists. I looked up at the three of them.

     "Wanna see how Garnet will react to you guys?" Sapphire asked. My head shot down, forgetting that Garnet also needs to know. Also embarrassed cause she's intimidating when she's only a little bit taller than us, now she's gonna be a lot taller than us.

     "I do, what about you Coral?" Angelite asked me as she put her hand on my head. I nodded but still didn't look up. Ruby and Sapphire let out small laughs before they fused.

     "Hi guys." I heard Garnet say.

     "Wow, you really are tall." Angelite laughed.

     "And you really are cute." Garnet laughed. I then saw her knees in front of me, meaning that she was knelt down. Her hand then grabbed my chin and lifted it so that I could look at her. "Especially you." Angelite let our a few snickers as she saw how hard I was blushing.

     "T-th-thank y-you." I stuttered out. Garnet laughed and looked at Angel.

      "You got lucky, being fused with her is probably amazing." Garnet commented.

     "Hell yeah it is. Fusing with her isn't as fun as being able to kiss her though." Angelite commented, trying to hint at Garnet kissing me. I shook my head as I looked at Angelite. She just wants me to stay flustered. Garnet smirked as she looked at me. I got out of her grip and fell on my butt. I started backing up as she got closer to me. "Coral, you do know your making this worse for you the more you back up." She was right, Garnet was now hovering above me with a big smirk on her face. Angel was enjoying this too much. Garnet gave me a small peck on the lips before she got up. I covered my face as I continued to lay in the sand.

     "You're turn." Garnet said as she motioned for Angelite to come here. Angelite jumped into her arms and started to cover Garnets face in kisses. She stopped when she reached her lips and gave her a very passionate kiss.

     "Oh this relationship is gonna be fun." Angel laughed as she pulled away. She then got down and walked to me with her hand out. "Wanna fuse again?" I nodded my head and grabbed her hand. This time I pulled her into a kiss and we fused.

Y/n's POV

     When I fused back together, the first thing I saw was a very happy Garnet. I smiled at her as she walked closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist as she kissed me on my head.

     "They are pretty cute." Garnet said.

     "I know, sorry for not telling you about them sooner." I said slightly looking away.

     "It's okay, I understand why you hadn't. At least I know now." Garnet smiled as she pressed our foreheads together. "I love you Y/n"

     "I love you too." I smiled.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I didn't really know how to end this one but holy crap do I love this one. I loved the idea of this. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter as much as I did and I hope to see you in the next one. Byyyeeeee👋👋
*ahem ahem* also keep up with the requests cause you guys have a lot of good ideas *ahem ahem*
Okay now actually byyeee😂👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 772 49
This AU (Alternative Universe) is about Steven who is 100% Human, not 50%. He also is still with the Crystal Gems, who don't really like him, on miss...
1.3K 44 18
The third and (most probably) final story of the Steven Universe AU series.
5.3K 144 23
A Steven Universe AU where Steven meets his full human counterpart. Both of them look so alike yet they're both so different in preference, personali...
228K 3.7K 36
ON HIATUS! Ever wished you could have as many adventures as Steven? Because me too.