Jackpot baby: Devil May Cry 3...

By chasy2804

Even though Devil May cry was the first game but I thought it make sense because the begin of Devil May cry 3... More

Mission 1 (Rewrite)
Mission 2 (Rewrite)
Mission 3 (Rewrite)
Mission 4 (Rewrite)
Mission 5 (Rewrite)
Mission 6 (Rewrite)
Mission 7 (Rewrite)
Mission 8 (Rewrite)
Mission 10 (Rewrite)
Mission 11 (Rewrite)
Mission 12 (Rewrite)
Mission 13 (Rewrite)
Mission 14 (Rewrite)
Mission 15 (Rewrite)
Mission 16 (Rewrite)
Mission 17(Rewrite)
Mission 18(Rewrite)
Mission 19(Rewrite)
Mission 20(Rewrite)

Mission 9 (Rewrite)

919 21 0
By chasy2804

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Dante took off to the door and it led us to the area that it is a bridge, so we started walking on the bridge, "Dante, do you ever think about when I was almost you know?" I ask Dante with a concern tone in my voice.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Once in a while, I will think about it and sometimes I wonder what will happen if I didn't find you in time?" Dante ask himself to me.  I looked at Dante before I grabbed his hand before telling him, "Sometimes I get scared if I see him in my dreams and I always wake up with nightmares." I said to Dante with a shaky tone in my voice.  Dante looks at me before he squeezes my hand a little tight before he tells me, "(Y/n). I will not let anyone touch you like that because I will always protect you." Dante said to me.

I smiled at Dante before we were walking towards a door.  Dante opened the door and we were in a room that has spider webs in here.  Me and Dante thought that there were demon spiders in here, so we got our weapons out.  Me and Dante grabbed our swords and we started to get ready to fight anything that gets in our way, "Dante. Let's get rid of these demons." I said to Dante.  Dante just nodded at me before we saw some big ass spiders that were coming down to us.  I heard a noise come from my left and I saw Dante getting dragged by the spider-demon, so I grabbed my dagger out and I aimed it at the string of web.

I was able to rescue Dante but my short victory was interrupted when I felt something sticky on me and my sword was knocked out of my hand and it fell to the bottom.  I was getting dragged by the spider-demon.  One of the spiders covered my mouth with their web, so I couldn't scream for Dante to help me, "(Y/n)? Where did you go?" Dante ask me.  Dante was looking around for me, while he was fighting the demon-spiders, "Mmmh!" I tried to scream out of Dante's name.  Dante kept looking around to look for me, "(Y/n)?!" Dante calls my name out again.  The spider-demon was crawling close to me before I noticed its fangs were coming out of its mouth before I screamed so loud, "MMMMMMMHHH!" I screamed out with fear.  

The second spider-demon was covering my body with its webs.  Dante must've looked up because I noticed him looking up at me, "(Y/n)!" Dante yells out my name.  I was struggling because this spider-demon was getting close to me before I noticed Dante used his guns to shoot at the spider-demon to get the spider-demon away from me, "Mmmh!" I muffled.  Dante was able to get the spider-demon away from me before he looked up to see me being stuck to the spider webs.  Dante jumps up to the spider webs and uses his sword to cut the webs off of the spider-demon webs before Dante catches me in bridal style and we were back on the ground.  Dante puts me down before he looks at me, "(Y/n). I may have to use my sword to cut the webs off of your body." Dante said to me.

I looked at Dante before I nod my head at him, but Dante seemed to think of something before he puts his sword behind his back before he used his hands to pull the webs off of my body, "I am almost finished." Dante said to me.  Dante looks at me before he gets the webs off of my body and I was able to move my body before Dante pulled the web out of my mouth, "You okay?" Dante asked me in a worried tone.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "Yes, I am okay." I said to Dante.  Dante just smiles at me before he helps me up, "Don't leave me, (Y/n)." Dante said to me.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "Wasn't planning to. I want to stay with you." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.

Dante just smiled at me before we noticed the doors are now open and we opened the door and once we went in the room.  The door is now blocked off, but there were no demons around, "Weird...?" I ask myself in a confused tone.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Yeah, it is weird." Dante said to me.  We were looking around the room before we saw a light like it was being connected to something, but something was missing.

Dante looks at me before he tells me, "We have to solve this puzzle to get another door open." Dante said to me.  Me and Dante were able to solve it and now the door was open. Dante grabbed my hand and we started running towards the door and I opened it and it led us to an area where we never want to see those demons again.  The demons were throwing blue lights that are almost like swords and we were able to kill them together, "I hate those demons." I muttered to myself.  Dante just chuckles at me before he tells me, "You are right about that (Y/n). I also hate those demons too." Dante said to me with a smug look on his face.  We were running and running till we made it to the doors.

I opened the door that was on the other side and there we saw some demons and we noticed the room has some kind of spinning things that look sharp.  Dante looked around the area and we noticed demons were here with us, but I didn't want to deal with demons right now, "No offense guys, but I am getting tired of fighting you guys." I said to the demons.  Dante just chuckles at me before he picks me up in bridal style before Dante runs towards the big blue doors and he opens it.  We were in another area and it looked so different, "This place is big." I said to myself in a shock tone.  Dante grabs my hand before he tells me, "Yeah. It does look big and has more space." Dante said to me.  We started to look around the area.

Time skip Dante's POV

After me and (Y/n) grabbed a piece that we needed, we were walking towards the waterfall.  We got wet for a second before we started looking around the cave to see that it was a little quiet before we heard some demons.  We started to attack the demons before I noticed (Y/n) was walking in another direction, "(Y/n)? Where are you going?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at the other cave before she points out what she sees and I looked at what she was looking at and I saw a very amazing area that has lights.  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "It's so amazing." (Y/n) mutters out to me.  I just grabbed (Y/n)'s hand before I tightened her hand.  (Y/n) just look at me before she tells me, "Sorry, I couldn't help and look at the pretty lights." (Y/n) says to me.

I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "It's okay, (Y/n). It's nice to see something that is beside demons." I said to (Y/n) with a small smile on my face.  (Y/n) just smiles at me before we start walking towards a door that has a woman that looks like it is missing something in her hand, before I remember that I still have the item in my pocket before I put the item in the woman's hand and the stone was lifted up and shows us a red doors.  Me and (Y/n) opened the red doors and we were in an Opera room, "I have never been to an Opera room. Have you been to an Opera room, Dante?" (Y/n) ask me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "No. I have never been in an Opera room." I said to (Y/n).

We looked back at the room before we walked those little stairs to go downstairs, but before I could say anything to (Y/n).  I saw bats coming towards us, before I noticed (Y/n) was not next to me, "(Y/n)?" I called out her name.  I was looking for her til I turned around to see a woman with a dress that has bats on her dress.  I noticed the woman had grabbed (Y/n) before she chuckled at us before she told us, "Welcome, sir, lady." The woman said to us.  (Y/n) struggles out of the woman's grip, but this woman was not letting (Y/n) go, before I noticed the woman looking at (Y/n) before she asked her, "Is this your first time here?" The woman asks (Y/n).  (Y/n) just grunts from the woman before I noticed the woman used her fingers to reach down to (Y/n)'s pants before she slowly put her hand down inside (Y/n) pants.

(Y/n) just grunts from the woman because she was trying to put her finger inside of (Y/n)'s womanhood.  I just growled at this because (Y/n) is clearly uncomfortable from this, "I'll treat you so nicely, you'll never want to leave." The woman said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) gasp because the woman must've reached her underwear, "NO! STOP!" (Y/n) yells out to the woman.  The woman just giggles at this before she could any farther to (Y/n).  I pointed my gun at the woman's face, "Let her go!" I scolded the woman.  The woman just sighs at this before she tells me, "I thought, you might enjoy the show." The woman said to me with a smirk on her face.  The woman let's go of (Y/n) before she pushes (Y/n) towards to me.

I catch (Y/n) body before I wrap my arm around (Y/n) to make sure that she is safe next to me.  (Y/n) puts her head closed to my chest before I noticed the woman was now fighting us now, "Come on." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she moves off of my chest, we start to focus on the woman with her crazy bats, "Dante. We need to make sure that we don't fall into her tricks." (Y/n) said to me.  I nod my head at her before we started fighting the demon woman and she was a little stronger, but me and (Y/n) didn't give up at all.  We noticed the woman was coming towards me or (Y/n), but she was heading towards (Y/n).  (Y/n) moved away from the woman before I stuck my hand out and grabbed (Y/n)'s hand.

(Y/n) looked at me before we were able to defeat the woman before I caught the woman.  The woman was trying to flirt with me, but I didn't like her because I have (Y/n) as my girlfriend and no one will ever replace her.  The demon woman tried to bite me, but I shot my gun at the woman with my gun in her stomach before the woman looked at me before she told me, "All right. I'll help you." The demon woman said to me.  The demon woman touches my face before she tells me, "Your father was a handsome devil." The demon woman said to me.  (Y/n) was walking close to me before she notices the woman was trying to touched my face, but I pulled my face away from the woman.

The woman looks at me before she tells me, "But you're no slouch yourself." The demon woman said to me.  The demon looks at me before she slowly moves her hand towards my chest before a powerful light surrounds us.  The light was gone before I noticed the demon was gone and she was turned into a guitar, "Woah..." (Y/n) mutters out to me.  I looked at (Y/n) with a smirk on my face before telling her, "(Y/n), you want to see a concert?" I ask (Y/n) with a smirk on my face.  (Y/n) looks at me before she smiles at me before she tells me, "I would love to see a concert." (Y/n) said to me with a smile on her face.

I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Well go down, so you can see the show." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) listens to me before she moves away from me before she looks at me to see me playing the guitar real good.  (Y/n) looks at me to see me playing with the guitar real good before I fall backwards.  I heard clapping and I got up to see (Y/n) clapping her hands for me, "I love that concert." (Y/n) said to me.  I put the guitar away before giving (Y/n) a kiss on her lips before she kissed me before we pulled away from each other, we were walking towards green doors and we opened the doors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 21 10
after the events of devil may cry 5 Dante and Vergil wondering around hell before heading back to earth when they come across a boy A boy in hell wel...
10.5K 179 10
11 years have past since when we first meet Nero, but me and Dante have two kids together while they are still learning their fighting skills and try...
1.3K 36 12
Rewriting the original fanfiction, fixing the past. Dante is going after his brother, who is raising hell. This time though, things are different th...
5.3K 190 17
Nero, who is a demon hunter and also partial devil, gets into lots of trouble because some guy who looks similar to him has the plan of violently tak...