Wicked Is Coming [OUAT | Two...

By bethanyjanebooks

Saving Henry in Neverland turned out to be more tricky than the heroes originally thought. Through their miss... More

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
Next Book

- 25 -

2.5K 61 6
By bethanyjanebooks

Enchanted Forest: A Year Ago...

Killian made his way to the the palace, it was Emma's and Brooke's birthday and Snow White and Prince Charming arranged a ball for Brooke as well as to announce Snow's pregnancy.

Killian left the Jolly Roger in Smee's charge, he walked into the castle and walked into the main room holding a box with a ribbon around it.

"Hook," Grumpy walked to him, "We were wondering when you'd get here, the Prince is by the stairs awaiting Snow and Brooklyn, he wants to have a word with you," Grumpy said.

"Okay," Killian said and walked to Prince Charming, "You wanted to talk to me?"

Prince Charming turned to him, "Ah, yes, Hook... We're having a bit of a situation... I need to know that you will take Brooke to safety after tonight," Charming said.

"Of course, but why? What's the situation?" Killian asked.

"Just know, something but is here and we need to protect Brooklyn," Charming said, "Can you do that."

"You know I can," Killian said.

Regina walked towards them, "Hello Charming, Hook..." She said with a small smile.

"Is that for Brooklyn?" Regina asked seeing the box.

"It is," He said.

"Bought or stolen?" Charming asked.

"Neither..." Killian looked at Charming, "My mothers."

"Hook are you..." Regina began to say, "Thinking for asking..."

"No, it's a bit early for that..." Killian said.

"Here she comes," Granny said from beside Killian and they turned to see Brooke entering the room with Snow White.

"Wow..." Killian said as his eyes land on Brooke.

"They really have grown closer together," Granny said.

"Yes, they have," Charming said and walked forward offering his hand to Snow.

"Hello, Charming," Snow said.

Brooke looked at Killian and smiled as he walked to her, "Milady," Killian bowed and looked at her.

"Killian, I'm so glad you made it," Brooke said and smiled. Killian placed the box in his pocket, offered her his hand and she placed her hand in his.

"Everyone," Charming said and everyone turned to him and Snow, "We would like to thank you all for coming on such short notice, especially our new friends," He said and looked at Aurora and Phillip before looking at everyone, "Today is a very special day, it is our beautiful twins birthday and we also have some amazing news for you all."

"We'd like to announce that in a few months time, we'll be welcoming a new royal into the family," Snow White said with her hands on her stomach as everyone cheered, "But, please enjoy the party."

Killian looked at Brooke, "Here you go love," He took the box back out of his pocket and handed it to her, "Happy Birthday."

"You didn't have to," Brooke said and took it then looked up at him with a smile, "May I open it now?"

"Of course you may," Killian said.

Brooke pulled at the ribbon and opened the box seeing the present inside, "It's beautiful..." She looked him, "How did you..."

"It was my mothers," Killian said, "Here, let me," He took the necklace and placed it around her neck, "Perfect."

Brooke looked at him, "I love it, thank you," She kissed his cheek and music started, Brooke looked at the various couples dancing and she watched her parents dance.

"See something you like?" Killian asked her.

"I don't know..." Brooke said and Granny took the empty box from Brooke, "Oh, thank you Granny," She smiled, "And thank you for my shawl, it's beautiful."

"You're welcome dear," Granny said and the two hug, "I believe your pirate is wanting attention," Granny said and walked away.

Killian took her hand and led her to where the couples were dancing, "I'll step on you," Brooke warned.

"I'm a big boy, I can handle it," Killian smirked and the two joined the waltz.

After a while, the music came to end and Killian looked at Brooke, "Maybe I won't, stop on you," Brooke said, "Killian I..."

"Me first love," Killian said and pressed his lips against her forehead, "I love you," He whispered.

Storybrooke: Present...

Brooke looked in her jewellery box and saw the necklace Killian gave her for her birthday. She traced her fingers over the diamonds, "Killian..." She whispered.

Her phone buzzed and she sighed picked it up, seeing a text from Emma telling her to get to Granny's B&B.

About 30 minutes later, Brooke walked into Granny's B&B to see Emma, David and Mary Margaret, "What is it?" Brooke asked.

"Planning," Emma said, "We're just waiting for Hook and Regina," She told her sister.

"Oh, okay," Brooke said.

Regina soon joined them, she was smiling when she entered the room and it didn't go unnoticed by any of them. "Regina, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you look smitten," Mary Margaret said.

Regina scoffed, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say Haagen-Dasz is smitten with your stomach," Regina countered, "Can we get started?" 

"We are waiting for Killian," Brooke said.

"I don't have time to wait for the handles wonder, we have to figure out how to destroy my sister," Regina said.

"For once, I agree with Regina. Stopping her plan is the priority," David said.

"There's something about this plan that doesn't, Regina," Emma said.

"Yes, but why bring you back to Storybrooke? Why bring any of us?" Brooke asked.

"Well, no one's ever succeeded at travelling time, perhaps something from this world make it possible, but, what's almost as troubling is that she was able to cast the curse, to bring us all here in the first place," Regina said.

"Why is that?" Emma asked.

"To do it you have to give up the thing you love most, from what I gather Zelena doesn't love much," Regina said.

"Zelena is smart, strategic. Perhaps we discovered something in the missing year to stop her," David said.

"And then, the only way to stop us from interfering was to bring us back here and wipe our memories. So, if we get our memories back, we might already know how to defeat her," Mary Margaret said.

"Then I will be able to get the answer as to why you kept things fromme," Brooke smiled at her mother.

"Yes you will, we just need to break this curse," David said.

"Well, thank goodness we have our saviours," Mary Margaret said.

"I would love to, but there's one problem. Last time, all it took was us believing in magic and kissing Henry. Since I've been back, we've done both and nothing," Emma said.

"And it's kinda awkward doing it as Henry doesn't really remember me," Brooke said.

"It's the belief... Henry's. He needs to believe, in this new life he doesn't. We have togethim to believe again," Regina said.

"So, what? We put on a magic show?" Emma asked.

"How did you two believe?" Regina asked them.

Emma and Brooke looked at each other before turning back to Regina, "The book, the storybook," Emma said and Brooke nodded.

"That's what started Henry on his original path and what got you to believe," Regina said, "It's the key, in him believing, in him remembering, remembering everything," Regina said.

"That's not necessarily a gift, he's been through a lot of tough stuff," Emma said.

"And some good stuff, either way it's out best bet," Regina said.

"She's right sis," Brooke said.

"I know, I know... Let's find it," Emma said.

Meanwhile in the woods, Killian is tied up and gagged, lied inside a trunk of a car.

Zelena removed the gag, "We're in Storybrooke, you've never heard of a telephone?" Killian asked.

Zelena chuckled as she brushed his lips lightly with a rose, "Such pretty lips and so wasted. Why haven't you used those luscious lips and kissed Brooklyn?" Zelena asked him.

"A fellow liked to be courted," Killian commented.

"This isn't a joke, I need to have the twins magic removed. If Snow's baby is born before you kiss, I'm going to have no other option, I'm going to have to start killing people. People that the twins love, starting with the boy," Zelena said and threw the rose down at Killian, "Take away their magic, Captain, or the next rose will be on the little brat's grave," Zelena threatened and shut the trunk.

Enchanted Forest: One Year Ago...

Brooke stared at Killian in shock and ranout of the room, ignoring the people's calls from the room.

Charming and Snow ran after Brooklyn, "Brooklyn!" Charming yelled as they ran after her. 

Brooke disappeared in blue smoke and appeared in her room, she sat on her bed and removed her tiara. She breathed heavily and her bedroom doors burst open, she turned to see her mother and father standing there.

"Sweetheart, what happened?" Charming asked and rushed over to her, "What did Hook say?"

"He loves me..." Brooke said.

"What's wrong with that?" Snow asked and sat beside her, "Do you not feel the same?"

"Of course I do... I just can't... I can't say it back," Brooke said.

"Why not?" Charming asked and sat the other side of her, "What happened?"

"Last time I loved someone... Romantically, they hurt me... A lot, I'm scared... Killian will hurt me too," Brooke said.

"Brooklyn, sweetie," Snow said and held her daughters hand, "Love is about risk, you know that... You love him and he loves you... No matter what your father or I think of him, I see the way you both look at each other, you both are crazy for each other... Talk to him, tell him your fear, your love for him, your history that he doesn't know... He won't run from anything you tell him, just like you won't run from anything he tells you," Snow said.

"Okay," Brooke said and nodded, "I should go back to the party shouldn't I?"

"Yes you should," Charming said and held his hand out to her, "We'll come with you," He said.

Brooke placed her hand in his and the three went back to the party. Brooke looked around and Killian wasn't anywhere in sight, "Where is he?" She asked.

Granny walked up to them, "Hook left," Granny looked at him, "I can track him, but..."

"I already know where he's gone," Brooke said, "I got this," She waved her hands and disappeared in blue smoke.

After a few wrong stops, Brooke finally made it onto the Jolly Roger.

"Princess Brooklyn," Smee said seeing her arrive.

Brooke turned to him, "Where is he?" She asked and Smee pointed to the Captains Quarters, "Thank you, I'd advise you all to leave us alone," She said and walked to the captains quarters.

Brooke climbed down into his quarters, "Smee, I told you I wanted to be alone," Killian said, laid on his cot.

"Too bad," Brooke said and watched Killian turning to her, "Can we talk?"

"About what?" Killian looked away.

"That I'm..." She heard talking above them and she looked up then raised her hand, using her powers to push the crew off the ship forcefully.

"That you're what?" Killian asked.

Brooke turned to him, "I'm afraid... Afraid that once I say how I truly feel that I'll get hurt," She admitted.

Killian sat up and turned to him, "More correctly, you're afraid I'll hurt you," He said and she nodded, "I would never hurt you," He walked to her.

"My past love, used my love for him against me and made my teen years hell," Brooke said and looked at him, "It scares me so much, because what I feel for you is so much stronger than anything I've felt before. It terrifies me Killian," She said.

"Lyn..." He cupped her cheek with his hand, "You have no idea how much I feel for you. I'm also scared, scared you will wake up one day and think about me like your father thinks about me. That I'm a dirty pirate, thief, villian and not right for you... Or you wake up one morning and a prince walks into your life and you pick him over me... Even though I am, devishly handsome."

Brooke placed her hands on his shoulders, "Killian," She looked him in the eyes.

"Don't say another thing," Killian said and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I want to be with you... I would run away to the seas to be with you," She said.

Killian smiled and leaned down, kissed her passionately before picking her up and lightly dropping her on his cot with him between her legs.

"I don't want to imagine my life without you," Brooke whispered.

"Sounded like an proposal," Killian teased her and she shrugged, "That's my job," He smirked.

That night they showed each other, just how much they both loved each other.

Storybrooke: Present...

At Granny's B&B, David ended a phone call, "Gold's was a dead end," He told them, "That was Belle, no book in the shop," He said.

"Regina, you said the last place you saw it was Henry's room," Mary Margaret said and looked at Regina.

"Yes, but it's not there, it was swept away by the last curse," Regina explained.

"A book can't just disappear," David said.

"But it can just appear," Mary Margaret said, "The first curse, it just showed up in my closet, when I needed it... Or more accurately, when Henry needed it," She told them.

"What do you mean?" Emma asked.

"He was going through a rough time," Brooke said, "He was realisinghe had been given up and he didn't feel like he had a real family," Brooke told her sister.

"He did," Regina counted.

"That may be, but, Regina, he wasn't feeling that way with you or with anyone. He needed to believe in happy endings again. That's what the book gave him," Mary Margaret told her.

"Well, he needs to believe again. In fact, I think we all do, where do you think we should go check, your closet?" Regina asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.2K 35
"ᴍʏ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ. ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴘʜᴇᴡ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴ...
22.9K 1K 29
Book 3 of the One of You series Henry is in danger. After Greg and Tamara's attempted destruction of Storybrooke, they had kidnapped the young boy an...
74.4K 1.8K 32
"One day, I'll tell you the story of your daddy. How he gave his life to save us. And how much he loves you." Long before her Evil days, Regina fell...
28.7K 757 27
Once again, they have ended up in another realm. Although this one isn't as welcoming as the last. It is Neverland. A place where children cry themse...