I See Forever In Your Eyes |...

By mntzaki_nyny

Contains: Sexual Act, (Strong) Language, Stalking, Accidents. [August 15, 2022] : I'm back nerds I changed th... More

-Characters Introduction-
Chapter 1(Monday-Day1)
Chapter 2(Monday-Day 2)
Chapter 3(Monday-Day 3)
Chapter 4(Monday-Day 4(continuation))
Chapter 5(Tuesday-1)
Chapter 6(Tuesday-2)
Chapter 7(Tuesday-3)
Chapter 8(Tuesday-4)
Chapter 9(Tuesday-5)
Chapter 10(Tuesday-6)
Chapter 11(Wednesday-1)
Chapter 12(Wednesday-2)
Chapter 13(Wednesday-3)
Chapter 14(Wednesday-4)
Chapter 15(Thursday-1)
Chapter 17(Friday-2)
Chapter 18(Friday-3)
Chapter 19(Friday-4)
Chapter 20 "Ignore" (Friday-5)
Chapter 21-They Regret It-
Chapter 22-Hang out-
Chapter 23 -Hang out 2-
Continuation of Chapter 23
Chapter 25 - The Bully-
Chapter 26 -Puppy & Kitty-
Chapter 27 -Gift?-
Chapter 29 -Forgive #2-
Chapter 28 -Forgive-
Chapter 30 -Y/n Is Back-
Chapter 31 -Crush?-
Chapter 32 -Parents is coming back!-
Chapter 33 -Stalker-
ยปFuture Chapter Spoilersยซ
Chapter 34 -Suspended-
Chapter 35 -Jimin-
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/N
Chapter 44 -Official?-
#45 -Date-
#46 -Together-
#47 -Caught-
#48 -Accident-
#49
surprise nerds
#50 -Lie?-
#51
#52 -Truth-
#53 -Didn't Make it-
54 -Confess or Die?-

Chapter 16(Friday-1)

105 1 0
By mntzaki_nyny

Previously on The Famous Girl In Our School..

"I-" You said kind of scared. "You what?" Yeji asked. "I- i got hit by a c-car." You said as a tear fall down through your eyes. Yeji sighed and hugged you. "Shh its okay.. okay? its just a dream, dont worry about it okay? We will keep you safe." Yeji said while hugging me with her hand at the back of my head and kissed my head.

Yeji was trying to calm You down and gladly she did. Yeji layed you down at the bed softly wanting you to forget about the dream and just sleep again. Yeji was still worried because dreams can come true sometimes.

"Come on Yeji dont think about too much its just a drean ok. Chaewon will be safe...... I mean.. Dreams can come to real life as well." Yeji thoughted and sighed. Yeji putted her phone at the bed cabinet and charged along with your phone. Yeji layed down on the bed and still calming you down by hugging you.

-----------------------------------------

Its the next day, Friday. I woke up with eyes a little hurt because of last night. I was waking up Yeji unnie for us to get ready for the favourite day of many people since its next to the weekend.

"Yeji-yahh." I said while shaking her and just hummed." "We need to go to school." I said. "What time is it??" She asked while stretching. "Its..." i said while i looked at the clock. "Its 7:12am. We need to get ready for school now, only the two of us is left in here." I said. "Wait..What??" YEji asked. "Wheres your siblings??" She asked once again.

"They texted me in the group chat that they're at school since they have to practice for the upcoming Barsity competition. They also said that we will be competing at the Other International school. And the competition will start at September 10, 2020. Theres an announcement at school already so we better get ready since all of us is in the Varsity group." I said to her.

"What?? Already?? What date is today?" Yeji asked while getting up from the bed. "Today is March 5, So theres 6 months of practice Before the Competition happens.."  I said. "Ohh okay.. lets get ready now." Yeji said.

I head to my bathroom and get ready, Take a bath, brush my teeth, and pack my things up. I have to bring my practice clothes(well just a normal and comfortable clothes) and some extra clothes and some money.  

I was joined in the Badminton, Volleyball, and Archery. While Yeji was in Pitching, Archery, Volleyball, and Badminton. Yoongi was in Basketball and Archery. Jisoo was in Badminton, Volleyball, and Archery. Taehyung was in Volleyball Boys, Basketball, Archery and Floorball. Yuna was in Floorball, Archery and Volleyball.

And yes all of us is in archery cuz were good at it :)

Once i was finished getting ready with Yeji i head to my walk in closet and select an outfit.

And i chose this one.

I just wear an simple outfit. I bought and extra shirt for me to wear after the practice is done. Since its Friday, I have Foreign Language and Social Studies Class. 

Me and Yeji was ready and we head downstairs to eat. Yeji just reheat the food leftover that Yoongi, Jisoo, and Chaeyoung cooked last night which is the Tonkatsu, Bulgogi, and Tteokbokki. 

After Yeji reheat the food we started eating. Few minutes passed, We finished eating, we locked the doors in the house and head to the garage. "Lets use this baby." I said to Yeji while i point at the ferrari car

Which is this one.

[Its the Ferrari 812 Superfast] :)

I chose this car since its new and its hella fast. The Class starts at 8:00am and its already 7:37am since we ate alot that takes so much time.

Me and Yeji rushed to the car and turned it on. Im the one who's driving so i will drive this fast.

The garage gate automatically opens and drove off the house going to the University. I drove at a normal speed then go to fast.. like hella fast. "Yahh! Chaewon-ahh! Slow downn!!" Yeji said. "Why? You dont like it? were gonna be late in school since were just a 23 minutes far and the class will start." I said while focusing in the road making sure that even though in driving fast i cannot hit someone or something. 

"Well.. You have a point though.. Faster!" Yeji said to me and i smirked and drived faster. Not even a 30 minutes we arrived at school with everyone attracted because of how fast the car was. As usual the students were getting wild af but we just laughed it off and head to our classes.

We got down the car and head to our first class since all of us have the same classes, except the older ones gets to practice earlier and then classes after the practice well that's the schedule of Grade 11th to 12th and the Grade 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th is class first and then practice.

We got to the Foreign Language class and we just sat down there. Few moments of waiting, Some of my friends and siblings came too since we all have the same class every friday. "Jisoo Unnie!." I kinda shouted that grabbed Jisoo's attention. Jisoo noticed me with our friends and other siblings. They sat down beside us and wait for the Teacher to come in.

The Teacher Came in and greeted us and introduced her self since she was new here. after introducing her self the discussion starts. Its exactly 8:00am right now, this class ends at 9:00am then break time 9:40am and Social studies at 10:25am this class ends at 11:15am and the practice will start at 11:30am and will be finished at 3:00pm.

-Time Skip-

-So if your confused about the Friday Schedule here it is-

*Class Starts: 8:00am
*Foreign Languages: 8:00am - 9:00am
*Break Time: 9:40am - 10:20am
*Social Studies Class- 10:25am - 11:15am
*Sports/Varsity Practice: 11:30am - 3:00pm
[This is the Friday Schedule with the Sports/Varsity Practice]

-This is the Friday Schedule but Without the Sports Practice-

*Class Starts: 7:20am
*Foreign Languages Class: 7:20am - 8:00am
*Break Time/Free Time is at 2 Hours: 8:00am - 10:30am
*Social Studies Class: 10:35am - 11:50am
*Then Home Time at 1:00pm or sometimes 12:40pm

Okay so were done at the Friday schedules lets head back to the story.

So its timed skipped. So you are now all down with the class stuffs and etc. its now time for the practice. All the students that joined the Varsity will head to the school court to practice.

(Take Note: I will write the practice schedules later)

Since you joined the Archery, Volleyball, Badminton. You head to the Archery Room first with your siblings and with Yeji since you all joined at the archery. Yoongi and Kai and Taehyung head to the Basketball training for now. You grabbed a bow and arrow and stand where the line is and aim. You loaded the bow with the arrow on it and closed your one eye which is the Left one.

The others is also doing the same but the others is not, they're just waiting since only 3 people at a time. At the first aim it was very good you landed on 8 but you tried again and this time landed on 10. Jisoo on your left side aimed 7 at first but followed with three 10ths in a row which made everyone amazed. 

Lisa on the other side has the same thing with you but tries harder to aim for the 10 and break the lens. And yes there an camera lens on the middle of the 10 since the Seoul International University is very popular at South Korea Seoul and the other places such as Philippines, Japan, China, Taiwan, United States, Australia and many more countries. 

After 30 Minutes of practice The Head Trainer called all of you for the schedules.
"Hey Kidss!" The Head Trainer said that made all of us look at them since they were two.

As the Two Trainer called us they gestured us to go to them which we did. "Heres you're schedules, Make sure to keep that paper in your bag on somewhere else that you all wouldn't forget. We also putted this at the Bulletin Board at the school entrance and in the hallways. We also Putted the students that will compete with the other schools/Universities." The two Trainer said to us as they handed us an paper with the schedule on it.

-Practice Schedules-[Monday Schedule-Girls]

- Archery(Girls): 10:00am - 10:30am
-Badminton(Girls): 10:30am - 11:00am
-1 hour of break/lunch time or rest time or even free time(12:10pm)
-Volleyball (Girls): 12:15pm - 1:20pm
-Running(Girls): 1:20pm - 1:40pm[Only warm up]
-Floor Ball(Just like Hockey but not in ice)[Girls]: 1:45pm - 2:50pm
-10 minutes of Rest/Free time and 3:00pm Home Time

[Tuesday Schedule-Girls] -Tournaments-

-Pistol Shooting(Girls):7:20am - 8:50pm
-Taekwondo: 9:00am - 10:00pm
-Rest/Break/Free time(10:00 - 10:30)
-Pitching: 10:35am - 11:20am
-40 Minutes Rest time cuz you cant swim when your tired.. iykyk
-Swimming: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
-Home Time :) -1:35pm-

Wednesday Schedule Is just studies for the girls since the boys have different schedule with the girls.

[Thursday Schedule-Boys]

-Volleyball-Boys: 6:00am - 8:00am
-Basketball: 8:10am - 10:00am
-1 Hour Free/Break/Rest Time (11:00am)Also lunch break
-Badminton-Boys: 11:10am - 12:15pm
-Archery: 12:25pm - 1:10pm
-Soccer: 1:10pm - 2:00pm
-Home Time -2:00pm-

[Friday Schedule-Boys]

-Running: 7:00am - 8:00am
-Taekwondo: 8:00am - 9:00am

-Floor Ball/Hockey(not in ice): 9:10am - 10:00am
-Free/Rest/Break Time: 10:00am - 11:00am

-Pistol Shooting: 11:00am - 11:50am
-40 Minutes of Rest time cuz again.. you cant swim when your body is tired..
-Swimming: 12:05pm - 1:00pm

-Home Time :) -1:25pm-

Lets just say that that was written on the paper that the two trainer gives you and the rest of the students that will compete as well.

-----------------------------------------

Once the Archery practice was done you head to the badminton section to practice. You head there with Jisoo Unnie, Taehyung, Kai oppa, and Rosé Unnie since the other were there already. "Just go there for now we will just grab our things and we will be also there in a while." Kai said to me. "Arraseo Oppa." I said to Kai and smiled.

I was walking in the hallway while texting Dad and i suddenly bumped into some group of girls. It was Naejongmosajimidahchaetzu but i didn't see that i was them cuz i fell down to my back. "Oh im sorry. I didn't mean to im sorry." I said while i stand up and bowing several times.

When i finally looked at them  i just realized that it was them, Jeongyeon is the one who helped me to stand up. "Jeongyeon Unnie?!" "Chaewon?!" Me and Jeongyeon said in sync. 

"Im really sorry Unnie im just in a rush because im gonna head to the Badminton Practice Section." I said while i look down. "Its okay." Jeongyeon and Jihyo said. "Wait?! What?! You joined in Badminton Varsity??!" Sana asked with a shocked face.

Before i could even talk, I was cutted of by Dahyun. "Yes she does. She even joined in the Archery, Volleyball, Pistol Shooting, Taekwondo, and Swimming with her friends and siblings." Dahyun said while looking at the Huge ass Bulletin Board on the hallway. "Whaaaattt??!" Sana and Chaeyoung said. "Yeah." I said plainly. "Now i really have to go now guys my practice is at 10 minutes byeee!" I said to them while i was running heading through the Badminton Section.

"Wowww she's really talented." Momo said while staring at me running away. "She's not talented. She just learned all of that things. Like us they call us talented cu were idols. We can sing. Dance and many more but we just learned all of that too." Jihyo said.

When i arrived at the Badminton Sec. I stopped right on the door and hold my knees while panting. I walked straight right at the water fountain to drink some water. While i was Drinking and cold water, my eyes were roaming around to see if any of my siblings/friends or the Head Trainer is there.. Someone caught my eye.

I stopped drinking at the water fountain and walk towards him. He was Talking to a Trainer i think. Once i was close to him I tapped his shoulder and i was shocked of who its was...

"Oppa?" I said while i tapped the guys shoulder. 

??????:*eyes widen* Chaewon-sshi!!?  The guys said to me while i was shocked and hugged him.

I was so suprised to see..........

-To Be Continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
30.4K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
28.5K 2K 49
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
177K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad