#50 -Lie?-

[ Chapter 50: Lie?]

3rd Person POV

Sana is currenly in the women's bathroom, sobs and shakiness from her voice can be heard.

Sana was having a breakdown, not only about her girlfriend's situation, she also blames her self and thinking about if her girlfriend's family can sti trust her after this accident happened.

"This is all my fault, if i wasn't.. . ... if i wasn't dumb enough to let that girl kiss me then none of this would happen." She sobbed.

Sana has this throbbing feeling in her. It's just so painful and cannot accept the fact that she's the reason why Y/n is in the hospital. Her head hurts from crying her heart out, Feeling her heart ache.

She took a deep breath and wiped her tears using the back of her palm. Trying to breath calmly.

Her eyes are swollen and and cheeks and nose became red. She went back where Y/n's family is and took a deep breath "Mrs. Kim? I would like to talk to both of you privately." The woman stated. Y/n's parents glance at the japanese woman standing infront of them, they looked at each other and sighed.

Room filled with silence, until her partner's mother broke it. "Care to explain? What's the whole story?" said with a unwelcoming tone.

Sana once took a deep breath. "Okay, Me and your daughter were in a call yesterday. I was home and Y/n was having lunch with her friend. I heard that she was arguing with a guy, turning out to be her friend's obsessive ex. But, don't worry, im pretty sure that the guy has nothing to do with this."

"Later on, the guy left. Y/n did talk to me about what happened and ended the call. I was at my house, planning on having a surprise date with Y/n. I was also planning on texting her to comeover but it was too early, it will only spoil the fun. And then there's this random there that i know from our school, she just barged in." She continued.

"I wasn't aware on what was going on and she went to me and just kissed me. I even told her i have a girlfriend and it's not right to do such a thing." She explained.

"That's what happened, but that's not all. The others were just events and other happenings. But, Mrs. Kim, I deeply apologize. I'm sorry if was being a coward and let that girl get over me. I'm sorry i'm being a careless partner for your girlfriend. I'm really-" She was cut off.

"Okay, what was the girls name?" A man's voice spoke.

"Heejin..."

"Listen here young woman, if i found out that you're lying, you are no good for our daughter. I'll forgive you. But if you don't fix this and if our daughter looses her life, i don't think i can forgive you. You understand?" He Demanded.

"Yes, Mr Kim. I'm willing to do anything just to get your trust once again and to forgive me. Also to prove that i really love your daughter and i won't do such thing that can hurt her." Sana pleaded. She hang her head low as Y/n's father left.

Sana felt the other woman's warmth and comfort to her by hugging her before leaving.

---

This is short but there is a next one dw. I still need to read the past chapters to know the characters and what's the story cause i literally forgot 9wo3kejri

okay bye

theres so many typos😭