Chapter 7(Tuesday-3)

-Earlier on the Previous Chapter-

You started to moan more louder and a mess on what Sana did, you arched your back a little bit and threw you head back and also bit your lips trying not to make a noise because even if you're in the basement/storage room maybe someone can still hear you, but you failed on not making a noise.

Sana was about to unhook my bra but luckily she didn't when someone called her and it was....

-Continuation-

It was Mina. Sana was flustered. She get her phone from her pocket and she declined it and she saw that Mina has 3 Missed calls and Jihyo has 1. Sana Continued what she was doing but she didn't again because Mina called again.

She decided to answer it. Sana answered the phone that made her stop on what shes doing, Luckily that she stopped, Im kind of disappointed and in a Calm mood at the same time. Thank god that she stopped so that i can catch my breath.

(On The Phone)

Mina: Unnie where are you? and Wheres Chaewon? Is she with you? We are all worried in here, Chaewon's siblings and friends is very worried now, we still need to prepare for the sleepover.

Sana: Uh were coming and im with Chaewon *Looks at Chaewon*. Sana said nervously, And she hanged up not letting Mina Say Anything not even a word.

Mina: Ok-  Mina didn't even finished her word  because Sana Hanged it up. Oh she Hanged Up. Mina Said To the twice members and to Chaewon's Friends and siblings.

What's up with her? Irene said with a confused face. Yeah, Whats up with her?? Lisa followed. They all looked at each other waiting for the two to come.

Meanwhile on Sana and Chaewon's POV

After i catched my breath i looked at sana whos talking to the phone. She finished talking to the phone and i asked who is it? She said that its Mina and they want us to come to them to prepare for the sleepover.

Now Dress up Babygirl. Sana said to me which i did dress up. I was shaking from what happen, Sana dragged me quickly out of the storage room. We were rushing going outside the university since our friends is there waiting for us.

I checked the time on my Wristwatch and its 2:47pm In the afternoon. We arrived outside the university and walk towards our friends and to my siblings.

There they are! Lisa Shouted on the top of her lungs that got the others attention and also the attention of the random students walking.

Back To the Other POV

Aigoo!!?? Chaewon, Where Have you been?? We thought something happened to you!! Are you ok?! Irene and Yeji said to me. Yeji Suddenly hugged me tight and said nothing. Unnie are you ok? Yuna said to me. Uh yeah im fine. I said as i gulped.

Why are you shaking Unnie? Taehyung asked me followed by Jungkook and the others noticed and i just said nothing. Yah! why are you shaking? Yeji asked me. U-uhh Im just cold. Owwkeyy. Yeji said with a confused face.

Sana unnie where have you been? We were worried about you. Tzuyu said. Uh we just go somewhere. Sana said Calmly and Glanced at me. What do you mean somewhere? Jeongyeon asked. I don't Know. Sana said nervously.

What?/? What do you mean yo dont know? Is there something wrong?? Did you do something to Chaewon? Nayeon said to Sana. Hey just forget it ok the thing is that they're here now. Jihyo said and they nod.

Now guys we should prepare for the sleepover now its 2:52pm right now. We'll just come to your house at 6:00pm. Jihyo said to everyone  and they all nod.  Oh yeah Jihyo Unnie Heres our address so that you can come. Yeji said to Jihyo and smiled, Yeji handed a paper to Jihyo where the address is written, Before even Jihyo could get it Nayeon stole it from Yeji.

Jihyo is just there standing dumbfounded because Nayeon stole the paper that she was about to get, Yeji is just there and giggled and followed by the others.

They all go to their car and go home. Twice members was Home and start preparing their things while Sana and Nayeon is busy imagining things with Chaewon Until someone Smacked their head. Jeongyeon smacked the Two girls head that , made the two flustered.

Yahh What are you thinking about. What ever that is just forget about it and prepare your things ok??!! Yess The two replied lazily and rolled they're eyes playfully. Dahyun Checked The time on her phone and its 4:09pm Oh Its already 4:09 Dahyun said that made them a little bit flustered they fasten to prepare their things. Its not that alot tho...

Me and My friends and siblings were on our way home I was Driving. And Yeji was in the front seat and the others is at the back seat. Their were silence between me and Yeji Unnie and the others is so loud at the back playing. 

The silence between me and Yeji unnie was kinda weird until Yeji broke it. Hey Is there something wrong? You can talk to me if you want. Yeji said calmly and wait for me to respond. Unnie, can we please talk later to my room? I said and looked at her. Yeah sure baby kim. Yeji said Nicely and nod her head and we both giggled.

-Time Skip-

We arrived at the house and i parked the car and went inside the garage, i locked the door and the others quickly got outof the car leaving only me and Yeji. 

(You and your siblings/friends House)

C'mon Now Chaewon-sshi  Lets go to your room and talk

C'mon Now Chaewon-sshi  Lets go to your room and talk.. Ok? Yeji said to me Politely and understanding me. We both Got out of the car and Head to my room.

 We both Got out of the car and Head to my room

Unnie... I said Nervously while we sat on the bed. What is it Chaewon?? C'mom just tell me its ok you can trust me. Yeji said very Calm and wait for me to answer.

-To Be Continued-