Chapter 17(Friday-2)

Previously on The Famous Girl In Our School..

When i arrived at the Badminton Sec. I stopped right on the door and hold my knees while panting. I walked straight right at the water fountain to drink some water. While i was Drinking and cold water, my eyes were roaming around to see if any of my siblings/friends or the Head Trainer is there.. Someone caught my eye.

I stopped drinking at the water fountain and walk towards him. He was Talking to a Trainer i think. Once i was close to him I tapped his shoulder and i was shocked of who its was...

"Oppa?" I said while i tapped the guys shoulder.

??????:*eyes widen* Chaewon-sshi!!? The guys said to me while i was shocked and hugged him.

I was so suprised to see..........

----Continuation----

I was so suprised to see Eunwoo. Yes Eunwoo, I straightly hugged him since we haven't seen each other for awhile. "Since when are you here in our school??!" I asked him as i released the hug. "Just Now... Why?" Eunwoo said and Chuckled followed by me as well. while we were talking for a bit, some one called my name.

I tipped toe to reach Eunwoo's face just to kiss him, I kissed Eunwoo's cheek like five or six times while he scrunch his nose/face. His Lucky cuz i dont have lipstick on... lol

"Chaewon-sshi! Practice is starting!" The Trainer said to me as with the gesture. "Oh im sorry oppa i have to go to my practice now... Byee love you!" I said as i waved a goodbye at him as well he is "Oh its okay... byee love you too. Hope you i good luck!" Eunwoo shouted at me while saying goodbye as well and chuckled.

Meanwhile.. When me and Eunwoo were talking, The twice members just entered the Badminton Section, To drop mina there since she plays Badminton and decided to join the S.I.U Competition. (Seoul International University). I also didnt know that she joined the badminton.

When they heard that i said "I love you" To Eunwoo, They thoughted that he is my boyfriend but no. They started to have deep thoughts inside their heads from what they saw. Mina just head to he section as i am so i saw her there. and the 8 girls left and head to their other training. 

I quickly recognized Mina when she entered the same Section as me. "Oh Mina Unnie..!" I said a little bit shocked. "Oh Hi Chaewon." Mina said coldy. "Is there....something wrong?" I asked her but she nodded her head and said "No." Once she said that she stood up and i asked where is she going.

"Unnie.. Where are you going?" I said as she just ignored me. She walked away from me as i follow her and grabbed her wrist tight enough. "Where are you going?! Whats wrong?!" I asked her "No, Nothings wrong. Im going to the bathroom." She said as she let go of her wrist from my grip. i followed her to the bathroom. "Can you please tell me whats wrong?! I know there is something that you need to tell me." I said to her. "Just go to your boyfriend leave me alone." Mina said coldy.

"Boyfriend?!" I said in shook. "What do you mean boy friend?! I dont have a boyfriend!" I said like scolding her. "Oh really huh?!" She said with a glare on me "You hugged him, You kissed him, and you even said i love you to him." Mina said while counting on her fingers up to three while saying that and crossed her arms.

"What?!!" Looked He Is Not My Boyfriend!!" I said to her with a low voice because people around the bathroom can hear us. "Okay then explain!" Mina said while she crossed her arms and raise and eyebrow at me. "HE IS MY COUSIN OKAY?! It doesn't mean that i kissed him or hugged him or tell i love you to him means that he's my boyfriend.. I did that cause we haven't seen each other for like a year!!? Is that clear to you now?!" I said to her a little bit mad. 

"Is that so." Mina said with a low voice and walked forward to the bathroom stall. "Im sorry for shouting at you." I said with a low voice and about to leave. I was going to leave but Minna pinned me against the sink counter while she's holding my waist, "What do you want now?" I said coldly. Mina went down to my ear and whispered something. "im sorry too." Mina said as she trailed her lips down to my neck but i quickly pushed her away from me softly.

"Not now unnie." I said as i pushed to the side.. I pushed her but not harshly and left the bathroom leaving her alone at the bathroom dumbfounded but just shrugged it off and smirked. She Thoughted that i was in practice already but i was just outside standing right next at the door. I decided to tell her something so i went inside the bathroom again and leaned on the wall right beside you.

"So it means... Your Jealous?" I said teasingly and smirked. Mina was flustered when she heard my voice and turned around to see if it was really me and it is. "What.. answer me?" I said coldly with an scaring expression. I started walking towards her and smirked that made her walk backwards until her back touched the wall. 

I was walking towards her like im gonna kill her..[okay no not really im sorry😂 but just like that]
Mina was flustered and dont know what to do. She was jus staring at my neck im not sure why but yeah.. she licked her lips while looking at my Jaw down to my neck and down to my collar bone.

Her back is still touching the wall sounds like im pinning her at the wall, "Answer my question!" I said to her with and scary expression of me cause im just trying to scare her. She gulped as i shouted at her but not that loud only the two of us can hear. "Uh-uhm... Y-yeah *gulps* Im- im sorry." Mina said flusteredly/scared. "Okay please stop scaring me! Yes I am Jealous. Why? have a problem with that?!" Mina said. "Oohh spicyy" I said playfully. "K i'll leave you then." I said to her while i winked at her and smirked turning around and head to the practice section.

"Aish this girl." Mina said and playfully rolled her eyes and smiled remebering on how scary i was to her.

-Time Skip-

"Practice is done now go get rest." The Trainer said as she/he claps his/her hands. "What practice is next?" I asked the trainer politely. "Uhm.. You all will have a break time and then practice again but on volleyball." The trainer said. "Oh okay thank you." I said as i bowed to the trainer.

-To Be Continued-