Soulmates (Damian x Reader)

By Batboys_Lover1939

Damian and Y/N were best friends from first sight and now they stay best friends but what they both don't kno... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
😨😨.....😨😨
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 8

466 5 6
By Batboys_Lover1939

Well, I am back I left you all on a good little cliffhanger so I am here to make things up and show you all what's about to happen next!!! I am trying to speed up on updates but hey long chapters equal time :( I am gonna go short then Long so when I get on good footage I will post another long chapter

Previously on Soulmates

We made it outside to see a ..cobra I looked at him a little shocked he was a cobra Damian and Zak finally came up behind me and Damian puts his hand back in mine while looking at the strange visitors outside our borders I finally looked over at the woman who was beside the cobra man Ras spoke up "who are you" the lady smirked while the cobra man answered "we have come to offer an alliance" Ra's looked at them "and who are you" "we are the Cobras"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at Damian he was looking at the man and the lady suspiciously before he turned to me we both saw the lady's eyes come to me and say gave out a little smirk making Damian's grip tighten on my hand. I turned to him "just calm down" he sighed but nodded we went back to hearing Ra's conversation with these two "we have come to offer our help in a war that is coming, people who were cast out of here showed up at our doorstep a few days ago so but also some of our have joined with them".

 Ra's seems to take all that in "we can handle our own" the lady behind the cobra man spoke up "yes but you don't know how to fight our kind which is why we are offering our help" Talia looks at her father he nods his head "we will take it into consideration but for the meantime come in and tell me more" Talia waves for them to open the gate and Damian pulls me back as they enter.

Time Skip

We all walked into the throne room and talked more about them "so about this war" the lady speaks up "yes you may be able to take your own down but my father and the rest of his kind are a very resourceful bunch it will not be that easy" it continues back and forth we finally learn that the lady's name was Lina and the Cobra man prefers King Cobra which me and Damian rolled our eyes at after a little more time passes a messenger comes in "sorry for interrupting but they is a boy here who claim to be part of the cobra group Lina turns to him. 

"Yes he is a part of us" Ras' waves his hand and the messenger runs out Talia finally steps up "so why are you not half cobra Lina" Lina smiles "well when I was younger the Cobras found me and took me in as well as Jorden who is outside right now" we heard footsteps "or coming this way".

A boy our age walks in and comes up to Cobra nd Lina "what did I miss" Lina smiles at him "nothing Jorden just introductions, speaking of those" she turns to us "we didn't get both of your names" Jorden looks at me and smiles Ra's speaks so we don't have to "this is my grandson Damian and his partner Y/N" I see a frown come upon Jordens face "as in your betrothed"?.

 A small blush comes to my face but I push it down "no i'm his fighting partner" I felt Damian pull me a little close to him so I look at him confused then pull him into the hall "what's wrong" I saw him glare at Jordan who was still looking at me as the adults went back to their conversation "I don't like the way he's looking at you" I chuckle "he's probably never seen a real girl except Lina Damian, why are you so territorial when it comes to other guys they mystery keeps going" I saw him look down.

"Why couldn't you just agree when he said we were betrothed" my eyes widen "be..because were not" he looked at me "I would feel better if he would stop eyeing you" I sighed and took his other hand "i'm sorry but come on we should go back in and listen to what's going on and if you want you can still hand my hand" he smiles a bit before pulling me back in the room as we enter Jordan comes to us "so while they talk this out do you guys spare?" I see Damian turn to Talia and she nods as in saying it's ok if we leave we both turn back to Jorden "yeah come on".

Time Skip

We made it to the training room and Jordan grabbed my hand pulling me away from Damian and to the center of a ring "what do you plan to fight with" he chuckled "I was thinking we could go hand to hand" I shrugged and got into position we both came at each other mostly me dogging trying to wear him down but he seemed to be holding up pretty well so I started attacking and getting a few hits in the other he blocked I was going for his feet when his arm came around my waist pulling me close to him.

 I looked at him consumed before he pulled me down rolling us over so he pinned me. I looked at him confused "that wasn't real fighting" he shrugged "I would say the ending is pretty nice" I raised an eyebrow before hearing Damian off to the sideline he was glaring at Jordan then looked at me with a smirk that says ' show him what really fighting is' I smirk back and get out of his hold then he seems shocked but I come at him.

I sweep his feet from under him he lands with a grunt and I bend down with one leg out and then take my swords out pointing it to his chest "that's really sparing". I put my swords down then back up enough so he can't try to jump me he got up on his own "ok i'm beat he smiled at me "you're really good ya no..I would love it if you could teach me some of your moves".

 I flet Damian next to me and he grabbed my hand in his so I looked down at them then back at Jordan "i'll see if it permits" I felt Damian grip my hand harder while glaring at Jordan so I pulled him to the door before turning back to him "I will send for someone to come show you back to your king..if you don't already know your way back"

He nodded "I know my way back but thank you Y/N" he came up to me and took the hand that Damian wasn't holding and brought it up to is lips pressing a light kiss to it so I turned my head confused at the gesture. Before I could question it he walked out I felt Damian girp tighten around mine so I turned to him and he was glaring where Jordan had once stood so I raised a brown but pulled him away. He took lead and pulled us to his room and didn't bother with the door he pulled away from his grip on my hand and sat on the floor in front of his bed with his hand in his hair so I just stood there "are you okay Damian" he looked up at me "I don't like him" I shrugged "he may be lacking in our form of training Damian but at least he's somewhat well mannered" I saw him turn away from me with a glare resting on his face "so you like him?".

I moved to the other side of Damian where he was looking and he looked at me with a frown this time I sighed "I won't say I don't like him but I can't say I like him ethier I don't know him" Damian Sighed and grabbed both my hands "no Y/N that's not what I meant...do you like him like him, as in romantically". 

My eyes widen before looking down thinking his question over 'what would it matter and I can't cause I don't know him' I look back up his grip on my hands tighten "you do don't you" he sounded so heartbroken so I tilted my head in confusion "i just said I don't cause I don't know him" h sit in front of me for a while staring in my eyes I sighed and pulled my hand out of his grasp and open my arms.

I may not have a perfect read on Damian when it comes to what he is thinking but I know he might need a hug right now he looks shocked before throwing his arms around me. He buries his head in my neck and then relaxes "so this is where you two went" I recognized the voice and Ra's so I immediately pulled away from out hug and sat back against Damian bed before standing up and walking past Ra's and Talia I walked right back to my room where Brittney was laying in the beds doing her own thing once she saw me enter she turned her head with a smile so I gave her a slight smile back but my encounter with Damian still floating in the back of my head.

Damian's P.O.V

When Y/N got up and left I stayed silent I felt my mother put a hand on my shoulder making me look up at her she had a frown on her face "what happened" I sighed "her and Jordan trained..but there's something different all he does is make advances at her" she made me look at her "what did you do Damian" I shrugged "I-I asked her if she liked him and she told me she can't cause she doesn't know him then she let me hug her".

 She looked at me and gave me a small smile "it's ok to be a little jealous Damian". I stood up and walked around my bed "but he just shows up here today and already get to be close to her and be bold enough to kiss her hand..why couldn't I just have said yes when he asked if she was my betrothed" I stopped in my tracks shocked with myself I heard them both chuckle I turned to them "what" my mother smiled.

"It wouldn't be true Damian and you couldn't know how she would take that and you wouldn't have proof..but don't worry my son maybe one day" I looked up at my grandfather "when you get her to trust you and if she returns your feelings you have our approval" I smiled at them "now how about you go find her and keep her focus on you and you should try not to think about Jordan" I roll my eyes at his name "ok mother" I walk past them both and go to find Y/N.

I looked all over I went to her room but only her friend Brittney was there she smirked and told me 'she's outside my prince, go get her' she closed the door after that but I went out to our spot and saw her sitting leaning against one of the rocks on top. I smiled at the sight before going up, I made it to the top and she didn't turn to me "hello Damian" I sat across from her leaning up against another rock "Y/N, i'm sorry for my questions earlier".

Y/N's P.O.V

I nod "it's ok Damian you didn't do anything wrong" it went silent for a while "In my place I did I shouldn't have asked anything I just..he was he seemed like he was gonna gain your trust even though it took me forever I just...I didn't want him to be the first to ask questions and you answer nor did I want him to take my place" I looked over at him he was looking at me "Damian you had my trust when we went of our first mission together and you had my back, nobody can take your place as my partner you're the only one who trains as hard as me and has the same goals".

 I saw a smile come to his face "thank you Y/N" we once again fell into silence "I like stargazing" he turned to me shocked "you do?" I nod and look down so I don't have to face him "I used to do it every night when I was little it was always something that calmed me".

I hear dhim mover and then I felt his hand in mine so I looked up at him there was a wide smile placed on his face "how about we stargaze tonight" I smiled at his request "sure Damian" we both looked as the sun went down "can I ask you something now". I turned to him "it's okay if you don't wanna answer but can I ask" I turned my body to face him and nodded he sighed making me chuckled "do you ever use your ya know your..".

 I gave him a small smile "my magic" he nodded I took a deep breath "It is something that gives me strength and I love the feeling that slows through me when I use it" he nodded "you are strong without it though ya know" I chuckled "thank you Damian I had my Magic long before I came here along with another one of my secret tricks".

He looked at me "what's that" I shook my head "that's enough questions" he smiled and pulled me into an unexpected hug "thank you Y/N, thank you for telling me something" I pulled back with a smile "of course Damian" his face went confused after a while "but why tell me now" I looked down with a small smile on my face.

Flashback ( when you Y/N went back to your room and Brittney was there)

"Y/N where have you been all day" I shrugged "there were some people here talking to Ra's and Talia" she nodded then a smirk came to her face "and how are you and Damian" I rolled my eyes "really Brittney" she giggled "come on i'm just asking" I shrugged "it's fine" she frowned. "what happened" I looked at her "nothing" she raised a brow "what happened Y/N" I sighed "there is this kid with these people who came and he seemed to make Damian mad when he was all close and stuff, there ya happy" she looked at me.

"Y/N..I think Damian is just worried" I looked at her confused "about what I just sparred with the guy" she frowned "he just got here I just am trying to say you are Damian's partner. Then this new guy just comes out of know where he might MIGHT be feeling a little cautious he doesn't wanna be beat out of your life" I looked down "so what might help make him stop feeling this way" I heard Brittney sigh. 

"If you secure the foundation and start building your guys friendship". I looked up at her "how should I do that" she grinned "by slowly telling him stuff about you, nothing big just ya know basic stuff like your favorite color or what you do when your ya know not training like some crazy person" I take in what she just said "are you sure". "Trust me Y/N that's the best and only way".

I sighed and walk for the door "okay Brittney" I was about to walk out but turned back "wheres Ashley" I saw a smirk come to her face "I sent her to get it turns out from what I heard from micheal on out last mission that ZAK get food at this time" I chuckled "you always have to play cupid" she shrugged I walked out chuckling heading to me and Damian's spot.

Flashback over

I looked back over at Damian "I just thought the time was right" he smiled and we both sat waiting for the stars to come out but it was peaceful even if we didn't talk much I felt compturful around him but when the stars finally reached the sky we both watched and didn't speak but that was what worked for us I felt calm enough that I even let myself lean against him making his hand slide into mine then we both watched not caring how late it was, it was just us and the stars. This was how we start building even if it goes slow..

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

..

Lina's P.O.V

When we finished talking we set out back home and on the way our talk started "so father how do you think that went" he walked in front of me and Jorden "it went well my daughter..they will learn to trust us" I smirked "and we may have their little right hand girl in our hands".

 I turned to Jordan who was smiling I shook my head chuckling "you just had to ask if they were betrothed didn't you" he shrugged before Father spoke again "that may be a formidable companionship but for now we focus on the main goal my children.." I smirked "they will never see it coming".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so this was...GOSH it felt good SO here it is another chapter to this book. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the twist I put. Damian and you are getting closer your are finally opening up THANK YOU BRITTNEY... and Ashley and Zak this will be fun.. Well anyway this book is gonna be interesting :) and sorry this update took so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 890 16
Book IV of The Bride of the Demon series COMPLETED They should be happy. After the years of chasing each other, Y/n and Damian are together. At first...
279K 6.9K 34
{I wrote this when I was like 13 imsorry} #3 teentitans out of 944 stories #6 dccomcis out of 1000+ stories #12 damianwayne out of 1000+ stories ...
195K 6.8K 49
Damian and Jason al Ghul grew up in isolation away from the rest of the world, the only company they had was each other and occasionally their mother...
5.4K 114 14
*COMPLETED* You are Oliver and Dinah Queens long lost daughter. You were taken as a child to be trained as an assassin. You were told that hero's wer...