Revamped (Funtime Freddy X Re...

By TheFallenTrio

Can you take the pressure of kids and animatronics, you will have a fun time. What has happened to your life... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Le spook
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
THE Turkey
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
ART!
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Valentine's day
Chapter twenty one
Chapter Twenty tew
here's some art.
St. Patrick's Day
Chapter twenty two
The End ;D
Chapter twenty three
Distant Memories
Chapter twenty four
Art.
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Halloween
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
some real art.
Chapter thirty-three
Art...
C̵̘͋h̵̰͛a̸̖̽p̶̥̔t̸̺͒e̷̛̲r̸̟̋ ̷̻͋t̴̛ͅḧ̴̤́î̴̥r̴͕͑t̶͔̄ÿ̷̱́-̴̇ͅf̷̰̌o̴͚͠ṵ̴̓r̷̼͒
Chapter thirty-five
THE END Part2 ;D
Chapter thirty-six
Your love is Toxic
art
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Malhares wife
Chapter forty-two
Robots and TV?
redo Art
Dave is a t-bone
art of sketch
Chapter forty-three
A little cleaning and sadness.
a little art
New Quality Who Dis?
The last Update...
Chapter forty-four
Christmas
Unbridled Machinery
Chapter forty-five (Last Chapter)

Chapter twenty-eight

483 9 24
By TheFallenTrio

'(Y/N) was wide awake looking at the doors, this reminded her of Taylor when she attacked her except they were doing this on their own. Jeremy was looking at the monitor rapidly and looked frustrated.'

**(First person)**

Jeremy look frustrated. "Baby's joined in this game, this is new. She's never here." "Oh Boy..." I closed the left and right doors along with the vents. "She doesn't need to be here." Baby said quietly at the camera.  "What's with them all being this active tonight, this never happened?"  "I don't know, you just dragged me down here."  Freddy appeared at the left door again.  "I-I'm going to get y-you."  I shut the door as he moved closer, he starting banging at the door.  "What the hell?!"  Jeremy looked shocked,  "I gotta control shock them-"   "I don't think that a good idea right now."   He pressed the button anyway.

I hid more in my blanket. Once I sat down, I heard running and closed the door I heard it on. There was banging from Foxy, it was like he was showing anger.  "I really don't think that was a good idea."  "I don't care, they deserve it."  "Well dang, your mean."   We went back in silence. I kept up with the method we had but the room kept getting more darker, it was getting harder to breath.  "The air?..."  "Oh sorry." He fixed the oxygen and I could breath again, "Why is this night so long?"  Jeremy said out loud in anger,  "The animatronics run this show."   Foxy said outside the door, I heard him run away. "I-I'm gonna g-g-get y-you"  Freddy said with a darker tone, I ran to close the door again. He hit the door again with full force, he wasn't using Bon-Bon anymore.

"Something wrong with Freddy, completely"  "Are you serious! Something wrong with all of them. First Baby came out, then Foxy speaking and banging on the door. Then Ballora's on the ceiling trying brake open the vents and Freddy isn't even being loud or using Bon-Bon but his body. What the fuck did you do?"  "To be honest man, I've been away from here for like three months. I don't know what happened to them. All I know is that some kid spilled water on Freddy."  "Oh so they speak to you and don't tell you the full truth."

"Alright, so a couple of nights ago. Someone named Dave Miller broke in the pizzeria and messed with the animatronics. The only one affected was Freddy for some reason. They all gotten water in their systems but the three recovered but not him. It's like he's lost."  The clock chimed and I got up and stretched, I waited a moment before leaving.  "Welp I'm going back up and sleeping."  I ran to the elevator and quickly got up to the ground level. I'd speed walked all the way to the employees room and laid down. It took a moment but I fell asleep.

**(Hours later)**

I awoke to it still being dark, I was sure it could be morning. I picked up my phone and moved my flashlight around. I'd seen the purple and white suit infront of me, it was Freddy. I slowly moved my light up to his face, his face plate were fully open but his eyes were hollowed out. It was like he was gonna kill me but didn't, something stopped him. He closed his face back up and just stared at me, I didn't want to speak or move cause I don't know what could happen. His face plates twitched rapidly as his eyes kept moving. He looked at me in my eye's, he just stared with his empty gaze.

Freddy moved back but didn't walk out, I wanted to tell him it's okay. I heard a sound, like something was warming up, then he was hit with a controlled shock. He let out a scream of pain that was much more terrifying then a jump-scare, Jeremy came through the door and was hold a controller.  "Are you okay?"  "Yeah I'm fine."  I looked over to Freddy and he was standing upright, he was shaking. "I-I'm g-going to g-get y-you!"  he said in anger, I scrambled away from the couch and ran out to the kitchen. Jeremy was somewhere. I climbed on top of the fridge and stayed there.

{'What the hell was Jeremy thinking doing that to him.'}  I was looking around on top of the fridge and someone walked in. I stayed quiet.  "What the hell is an animatronic doing in here?"   the person said. Freddy's eyes started glowing, "Run!" I screamed. "What the hell!?-" He left as Freddy cased after him, I climbed down from the fridge and watched as an angry animatronic chased this person that came in the pizzeria. Jeremy shocked him again and he shut down this time. That person was on the floor gasping for air, I walked over to him.

"Are you okay?"  "yeah, I just had to run for my life."  "What's your name?"  "Dave" I looked at him for a moment in anger but I played it off.  "Oh I'm (Y/N), I was asleep a moment ago but something woke me up." Jeremy walked over and looked at us both.  "Who are you?"  Dave asked  "The night guard, Jeremy."  "I thought you quit?"  "Nope."  "Then who is she."  They both stared at me  "I work here, I just had to sleep upstairs for the night because my house burned down."  It didn't actually but we had to lead Dave on.  "I'm going back to sleep, you two have fun."  I walked over a table and speed walked to the employees only room, I put a chair infront the door and since it was already dark I can go back to sleep.  "*sigh*, gezzers."   I get my phone and use the flash light again.

Baby was looking at me with anger.  "Why didn't you stop him?"  "He would have killed me in an instant, he was gonna to poison the food for tomorrow. Freddy stopped him but Jeremy is unknown to me."  Baby removed the chair from the door and I got up to open the door,  "Wait."   she said  "Dave just killed Jeremy, stay in here."   She left out the door looked at him.  "What? you killed that girl or something, cause if not. I'll do it."  She didn't speak, she kept moving. All I did was watch from the darkness.  "You're suppose to listen to me."  He held the control shock button to her and it did nothing. She had put her hand at his neck and slowly started cutting off his air way.

"(Y/N) get his body, he's still breathing. Just find the medical kit in the back room"  I ran out and grabbed Jeremy's body, he was still breathing but faintly. I took him in the backroom and found the first-aid kit. I grabbed my flashlight, he got stabbed in a lower stomach. I applied pressure to it and I heard a scream from Baby, but I kept going. I fixed up his wound, he may have lost a lot of blood but he could survive. I placed him on the sofa and put my blanket over him.

I walked back out to see Baby was on the floor, shut down. I speed dialed Will and press the button, I felt two hands around my neck. "Oh, so you're calling for help?"  "I think it's too late for that-" My vision stared getting dark, I heard a music box. Then Foxy jumped at him and bit his neck, he looked shocked but he wasn't actually dying.  "...Oh no..."

I ran passed to the stairs, and started praying while running to the basement. Bon-Bon was on the floor he looked at me.  "What are you doing down here, again?"  "Danger."  I picked him up and ran,  "Where can we go to hide?"  "Breaker room."  I ran there and hopefully something bad won't happen to everyone that comes in. We got to the breaker room and sat quietly in the room.  "(Y/N)? what's going on upstairs? that you had to run down here?"  "Someone broke in and shut down Freddy, Baby and Foxy, I don't know about Ballora."  I looked around a little. I could hear movement outside the breaker room, I was sitting in that dark behind all the wires.

"Bon, do you know what happened to Freddy?"  "Yes, I remember it."

**(Bon-Bon pov)**

I stared at (Y/N) with curiosity, but I'll tell her the story.  "Here I go."  Three months ago: I was on stage with Freddy and we were singing a song about something but it was almost over so I stopped singing. Freddy was yelling at me why I stopped early,  {'Why'd ya stop Bon?'}  ['Because it's almost over']  {'The people might think your broken or something'}  ['I know, I only stop after it's almost over']  We stopped talking and we were gonna walk around, Freddy was looking around for a moment. {'She didn't come in today either.'}  [I don't think she's coming back] Freddy was about to move off stage when some random person that was moping and some kid made him trip over and it got water on all of us. It took me a moment to come back online the other were fine, I was reading  {Low power mode from Funtime Freddy This wasn't good. The teenagers got kicked out but I couldn't speak to Freddy anymore. It was like he shut down internally as well.

I could hear faint whispers of shame, like "I don't feel good" or "What if I move and hurt someone"  Then I felt him break. I'd seen the teens sneak back in since the power went out I left Freddy's hand and appeared infront of the teens, all they saw was red glowing eyes. The lights came on and I acted as a toy. I heard freddy leave the stage and move to me, his body was still conscious about me being away from him. The group infront of me looked horrified at him,  "I-I'm going t-t-to g-get you."  He said it in a broken tone of sadness, he picked me up and we went back to the stage. He didn't speak anymore.

**(First person)**

I felt a little bit of sweat run down my face, it felt like a cold hard wall against my back. I slowly turned around and it was Freddy. He didn't twitch or move at all, I don't even know when he showed up. I didn't even hear him come up behind us.

"I'm going to get you."  He didn't glitch his voice was dark and felt like this may be my actual end.

his chest cavity opened up completely,  "Freddy no!"  Bon-Bon screamed. This claw reached out and grabbed me, it was too late. I got pulled inside his stomach, it was hollow but tight. I passed out and awaited my death.

(A/N: End or continue, maybe there is a different answer. Have a good day.)

next chapter art, hope ya like it. Working on the next chapter now, yes I have slept making this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 165 37
You were desperate for a job so you became a waitress at freddy fazbear’s, little did you know the job would be more dangerous then you thought when...
49.3K 902 9
(y/n) find out about a pizzeria in the news and soon got a job there. She soon finds out that her closet friends the original animatronics are there...
18.7K 649 37
Broken. thrown away, Left for dead, only to survive. You only want to help your family out by getting this simple job right so why and when did it al...
14.2K 307 13
As a child, (Y/n) (L/n) Always wanted to work at a pizza place with her friend Elizabeth Afton. One day a terrible accident happened causing a part o...