𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽...

By buggiesfalice

⚠️Completed⚠️ Jughead-16 years old the classic bad boy.Lives with his dad and sister.He's the leader of the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

904 13 0
By buggiesfalice

Betty's PoV
I walked downstairs really slowly with Belle in my arms.As I stroked her head.
A-Elizabeth hurry up!
I ran down.
A-First a puppy now a baby this is so so so disgusting.
B-Please don't kick me out.
A-I won't but just oh my god I need to tell you something.You need to sit down.
I sat down across from her and she held my hands.
A-So you know how your mom was 16 when she had chick and 17 when she had Polly then 20 when she had you.
B-Yes.
I said questioningly.
A-Well have you always felt like them odd one out?
B-Yes why?
She grabbed my hands across the table.
A-Well when I was 15 I fell pregnant with twins I couldn't look after you and your brother so I gave you to Penny and your brother yo his father.Biggest mistake of my life.
I smiled and hugged her I finally feel like I found the missing part of myself and I am just so happy.
B-Who's my brother?
A-Brett Western-Wallace but before we get into that don't give up the baby you'll love the tiny little one forever.
Brett Western-Wallace sounds extremely familiar.
B-Thank you mom can I call you mom?
A-Yes definitely.I finally have a daughter I can call my own.
She hugged me so tight.
A-Now go tell Jughead go run.
I smiled I still didn't tell her about the break up so I ran upstairs and noticed his window was open so I opened mine and threw the test through the window.He picked it up and looked at me and smiled I nodded.
B-Why are you smiling?!
I shouted.
J-Because I'm having a baby with you!
B-I thought you hated me!
(They're shouting because they are talking from window to window)
J-No come over I'll explain!
(BTW this Brett thing doesn't lead anywhere because I already finished the au and realised I hadn't included this part but oh well sorry.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 160 13
I'm here to teach you how to describe a character when you're writing. Please comment if you think that I am missing any descriptions in any of the l...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
169K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
168K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...