I Hope You Come True (Austin...

By galsgalaxy

A city girl named Kendra Lee Anderson got out of an abusive relationship not to long ago and is now moving to... More

Intro
Characters!
Chapter 1 - Fresh Start On Life
Chapter 2 - Is This Real!?
Chapter 3 - First day of Highschool
Chapter 4 - He Makes Everything Better
Chapter 5 - Not ready...
Chapter 6 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 7 - You Can Trust Me
Chapter 8 - Opening up
Chapter 9 - We're Caught
Chapter 10 - Bad Situations
Chapter 11 - Everythings Gunna Be Alright
Chapter 12 - Get Help
Chapter 13 - Relieved
Chapter 14 - Awkward Dinner
Chapter 15 - Big Surprises
Chapter 16 - Everything's Happening So Quickly
Chapter 17 - My Life Is Changing Drastically!
Chapter 18 - Going To Miss This
Chapter 19 - Things Are Heating Up
Chapter 20 - Not The Right Time
Chapter 22 - I Met My Idol
Chapter 23 - Loving Every Moment.
Chapter 24 - This Is My Beginning
Chapter 25 - I'm Done
Chapter 26 - Under The Influence Make Bad Choices...
Chapter 27 - Speechless
Chapter 28 - Truth Comes Out
Chapter 29 - I Wish We Could Start Over Again
Chapter 30 - New Beginning Or Wait For You?
Chapter 31 - I'll Wait For You
Chapter 32 - Moving On
Chapter 33 - The Monster's Back
Chapter 34 - Runaway....
Chapter 35 - I've Missed You
Chapter 36 - Just Like Old Times
Chapter 37 - Night Out
Chapter 38 - Show You What You're Missing
Chapter 39 - Finally!
Chapter 40 - DMATB Crew Is Back!
Chapter 41 - The Plan Is Just Starting
Chapter 42 - Birthday Surprises
Chapter 43 - Embarrassment...
Chapter 44 - Craving Food...
Chapter 45 - By Your Side
Chapter 46 - Tell him or not?
Chapter 47 - Three Options...Which To Choose?
Chapter 48 - To New Beginnings
Sequel is out! "Don't Turn Your Back"
Epilogue...

Chapter 21 - Perfect Day Indeed!

15.7K 268 6
By galsgalaxy

One Direction - Live While We're Young

**Still Kendra’s POV**

So I was driving Austin’s car while the boy’s were driving Alex’s car. I was actually kind of nervous… I was driving something that meant SO much to Austin and I’m a HORRIBLE at driving plus we’re on the highway with various cars anything could happen!

Kylie and Tatyana were making fun of the way I was driving because I looked like an old lady driving sitting extra close to the wheel with my eyes locked on the rode... I even took off my contacts and was wearing my glasses to make it worse!

Click click snap snap

Great now they’re taking pictures of me! “Come on guys not funny!”

“Oh yes very I repeat VERY funny!” Tatyana said.

“I swear Kylie’s evilness is rubbing off on you!”

“I’m definitely sending this picture to the boys!!!!” Kylie said with an evil smile.

**Austin’s POV**

Buzzzzz ding ding all of our phones went off at the same time…Weird.

“Hey Austin reach in my pocket and see who that text is from.” Alex said as he was driving.

“It say’s it’s a picture from Kylie…”  I said.

“My text is a picture from her too!” Robert added.

I looked at my phone and saw my text was a picture from Kylie too. “Mine is too.” I opened up the message….

Text: -------picture  of Kendra driving--------

Look whose extra careful in driving Austin’s car! She looks like an old lady!                    LOL :D

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Robert and I died laughing! Alex grabbed my phone from my hand and started laughing too.

“This is hilarious!” Robert said while laughing.

“Oh my god my stomach hurts!” I said holding my stomach.

We calmed down and listened to music for the rest of the time until we got to the beach.

**Beach**

We got parking spots and I hopped out of the car and went to the trunk to get the towels. “Got everything?” Alex asked.

“Yup!” I said as I through his towel to him and to Robert.

The girls were standing by the car waiting for us. “Oh my god Kylie that picture was SOOOOOOOO funny!” Robert said walking towards Tatyana.

“It really was babe! We couldn’t stop laughing!” Alex added.

Kendra was standing with her arms crossed, I walked up to her and hugged her and said “thank you for driving carful I know the only reason you were driving like an oldy was to not mess up my car so thank you.” She looked up and smiled and I kissed her gently.

“Well are we just going to stand here!? There’s a huge ocean waiting for us so let’s go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kylie yelled.

**Kendra’s POV**

We all ran to the sand and set up our towels to an area we wanted to sit at. Right when we got everything settled Kylie Tatyana and Robert ripped of there clothes and ran towards the water.

“Wait up!” Alex and Austin ripped off there clothes as well and ran to the water leaving me here alone. Whatever I’m going to tan first who needs them? Not me! I stripped down to my black string bandeau bikini, sprayed tanning spray on me and also used tanning cream, laid down and waited tell I was gold and crispy… Even though I never get that tan I still tried…

I ended up falling asleep when suddenly I feel a cold wet body laying on me. I automatically knew it was Austin. “Austin get off of me you’re squishing me!”

Everyone laughed.

“You don’t have to tan your front… You fell asleep on your back and we realized you got pretty tanned and almost got sun burned so we flipped you…” Kylie said.

“You guys ‘flipped’ me?”

“Yeah we didn’t want you to burn.” Alex said joining in.

“Oh well thanks I guess…”

“Let’s go swimming again!” Tatyana said we all got up and ran for the water. We were in the water walking father till it got deeper.

“Okay guys please don’t wet my….” I got cut off when everyone started splashing water at me wetting my whole body including the thing I didn’t want to get wet…my hair! “You guys are so mean! Ugh!”

“Come on beauty queen let loose!” Robert said splashing me one more time.

“You want me to be loose? Alright…” I started splashing him nonstop when suddenly I realized he had moved and I was only splashing Tatyana. She was standing there in shock with her mouth open.

“So sorry!!!” Everyone started laughing.

We got out of the water and dried. I was cuddled up with Austin in his towel because the geniuses Alex and Robert decided to bury it in the sand, but the only thing is they forgot where they buried it.

“You guys hungry?... Well I don’t care if you guys are hungry because I’m MAD hungry! More like starving!!!!!!” Kylie said rubbing her stomach.

“I swear you’re really Niall Horan’s sister not mine! You guys have such a big appetite!”

“Shut up I’m just really hungry!”

“Like Niall.” I smiled and winked at her. She started to laugh uncontrollably. “What’s wrong with you?” I asked.

“YOU FACE IS HILARIOUS WHEN YOU WINK!”

“Whatever…” every one laughed a bit.

 “Okay guys not to sound like Kylie or Niall…But I’m hungry to.” Austin said.

“Let’s go to Taco Bell!” Tatyana said. We all agreed put our clothing back on, gathered our stuff and left to Taco Bell.

This time Tatyana drove Austin’s car I sat in the passenger seat and Kylie was in the back. We were all talking when suddenly we started yelling and I turned up the radio all the way.

Lately I found myself thinking
Been dreaming about you a lot
And up in my head I'm your boyfriend
But that's one thing you've already got

He drives to school every morning
While I walk alone in the rain
He'd kill me without any warning
If he took a look in my brain’

We were dancing like crazy and singing a long to the words.

‘Would he say he's in L-O-V-E?
Well if it was me then I would
Would he hold you when you're feeling low
Baby you should know that I would
Would he say he's in L-O-V-E?
Well if it was me then I would
Would he hold you when you're feeling low
Baby you should know that I would’

‘Back in my head we were kissing
I thought things were going alright
With a sign on my back saying 'kick me'
Reality ruined my life’

“OMFG LOUIS’ PART!” I yelled a bit.

‘Feels like I'm constantly playing
A game that I'm destined to lose
Cause I can't compete with your boyfriend
He's got 27 tattoos’

‘Would he say he's in L-O-V-E?
Well if it was me then I would
Would he hold you when you're feeling low
Baby you should know that I would
Would he say he's in L-O-V-E?
Well if it was me then I would
Would he hold you when you're feeling low
Baby you should know that I would

Would he please you?
Would he kiss you?
Would he treat you like I would?
Would he touch you?
Would he need you?
Would he love you like I would?

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E?
Well if it was me then I would
Would he hold you when you're feeling low
Baby you should know that I would

Would he please you?
Would he kiss you?
Would he treat you like I would?
Would he touch you?
Would he need you?
Would he love you like I would?

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E?
Well if it was me then
I would, I would
Would he hold you when you're feeling low
Baby you should know that I would

I would, I would yeah.’

The song ended and we put the volume down and laughed.

“Kendra connect your iphone with the aux cord So we can jam out some more!” Kylie said hitting my arm.

“Ow! Okay I’m going!”

I connected my iphone and put it on shuffle and cranked up the volume.

First Out Of Town Girl by Justin Bieber came on, then One Love by JB then Nobody Compares by 1D came on. We went crazy for all of them! But then we arrived at Taco Bell so it had to ruin our jamming session but I didn’t really care because at this point I was starving!

We parked and walked inside with the guys. Everyone ordered SO many tacos and stuff but I was trying not to gain weight so I ordered a salad with a small soda on the side.

“Um excuse me hold on...What she meant to say is she wants a soft shell taco and a hard shell taco with nachos and cheese drizzled on the top along with a large Pepsi.” Austin said then paying.

“Why did you do that you know I’m dieting…” I said in a low voice so no one would hear.

“You perfect the why you are and I love your little things.” He answered. The first I thought is he has definitely listened to Little Thing by One Direction!!!!! I just gave him a fake smile and sat with the girls while the boys waited for the food.

They came back and we began to eat. Everyone finished but me on the other hand only ate the soft taco and some nachos and my soda was almost half way gone but it was mostly filled then gone.

“Want this?” I asked Kylie she nodded smiled and grabbed.

We all finished and got up and left. Austin drove this time with Kylie Tatyana and I in his car well he was dropping us off at home, and Alex was dropping Robert off at his house.

He dropped off Tatyana first then he arrived at my house. “I’ll talk to you later babe!”

“I’ll text you tomorrow.” He said.

“Okay” we kissed quickly and me and Ky walked inside.

Today was REALLY fun to be honest. I wouldn’t mind spending everyday like this one, but now it’s time for me to rest because I am exhausted! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 631 26
Keegan is a 16 year old girl. She lives in San Antonio. She's smart, great friend, pretty, plays basketball. She has her 2 best friends AnaLeigh and...
421K 8.6K 58
IN THE MIDST OF EDITING Jessica Andrews, an ex-soccer player, singer. She has been through so much trauma with having to deal with an abusive father...
48.8K 1.9K 58
Becky Mahone is a normal 15 year old, she lives with her mom and brother. Her dad died when she was 1. Her mom's name is Michelle Mahone, and her bro...
115K 1.9K 39
For fourteen years Olivia Nicole Collins did nothing but dream of living a life that was more exciting. She started writing when she was eight years...