Noco- The Geek and The Bookwo...

By leon_mf69

cover art creds: dawnsicle and coondivaa on ig Total Drama Island's 22 campers have just arrived at Camp Wawa... More

The Start Of Something New
The Challenge
What Did He Just Say
Part 2: The A-Wake a Thon
Sports Is Not My Forte
Playa Dé Losers
The Benefits Of Being A Loser
Author's Note
He's Such A Geek
You're Great
The Scars
The Sleepover
My Secret Pleasure
What Is Happening To Me?
Why Did I Do That?
Our First Day As Boyfriends
First Date
The Break Up
The Game Room
Film Room
The Film
A/N
It Makes Me Want Too...
Revenge
Bro Sleepover Part 3
The Bro Sleepover
Bro Sleepover Part 2
A/N
Boyfriend Trial
"Hi. I Like You"
Love Is The Most Terrifying Thing
A Surprising Bond
The Sudden Realisation
My Doubts Are My Flaws
My Final Decision & Final Goodbye

"Most Romantic Date Ever"

1.5K 39 125
By leon_mf69

I would highly suggest listening to Sweater Weather and Heather while reading this. Anyways here's the new chapter!

Noah's POV

Where is this little twerp it's 6:05 and he hasn't even texted me since breakfast. So far it ain't looking good for the Codemeister. Late on the second date that's not a good skill to have. I repetitively checked my phone to see if Cody had messaged me. I was wearing the suit from our first date even though I despise that day. It was the only 'fancy' piece of clothing that I had in the hotel. After waiting and still waiting and even more waiting I heard a knock on the door. Of course it was the little geek standing right before my eyes.

"Hi Noah I'm so sorry I'm late things got uh... complicated" Codemeister nervously greeted. "This better be good I feel a sudden mood of sass today so I don't think you want to get on my bad side" I declared. "N-Not a problem" The Geek gulped while pulling the collar of his tux. We walked down the hallway and headed to the elevator. Cody posted the elevator button and we both stepped inside. The elevator went down after a couple of seconds then reached to a stop.

There was nothing in front of me. "Don't get your hopes up Noah this Geek may look like the romantic type. But he might just be one of them people that get a burrito as a perfect date" I said to myself. Cody reaches for my wrist then grabs it and pulled me to the games room.

I stood there waiting for Cody to open the door. He let go of my wrist then opened the door. I saw a table with two chairs placed with candles around the room none on the floor thankfully. Knowing the clumsy boy he'd probably set the whole hotel on fire. "Please sit down" The geek ushered me in. Cody pulled out the chair as I sat on it then tucked me in. Cody then walked over to the chair across from mine and sat on it. "Uh Cody aren't you forgetting something?" I shrugged. "Huh... Oh shoot yeah I'll be back" He bursted out of his seat and ran out the door. How could he forget about the main thing the food. I've been living off chocolate digestives and junk food the entire late morning and afternoon. I need my food.

The Codemeister walked back into the games room with a dish hidden by a metal cylinder. He revealed the dish. No! How did he? "How did you know Gammon,Eggs & Chips is my favourite meal?" I asked surprised. "It's pretty simple when we go for food you always look for Gammon at the restaurant. Also you always get chips for dinner and you love getting eggs for breakfast." He explained smiling. "You're actually more intelligent than you look gap tooth" I complimented. "Thanks Bookworm" The geek joked.

Once Cody had divided the food onto both of our plates we started to eat our food. "So how was it like eating crap all day?" Cody asked with a smirk on his face knowing I didn't like eating that much sugary stuff. "It actually wasn't that bad but I'll probably never do it again. Too much sugar" I answered. "So have you got any more surprises for me?" I smirked. "You'll see just eat your food that you're craving to eat" Cody said not hesitating to dig into the dish himself. "So did you get any help making this date happen?" I questioned. "Well yes. DJ made the food since he's actually a great chef. Trent gave me the idea. And Geoff... well Geoff suggested getting a burrito and going to the beach." Ladies man replied. I wasn't surprised. Trent is a sucker for romantic dates and DJ is amazing at cooking. Geoff well it's Geoff what else would you expect.

After some more talk and eating we both had ate our meals. "I will be right back" Cody announced walking off with our plates and utensils. I decided to text Trent and DJ really quickly to say thanks.

New Group Chat: Noah,Trent,DJ

Noah: hey guys the date is going great thanks so much for the participation's it really means a lot

Trent: no probs man have a good time we know it means a lot to both of you

DJ: yeah go back to your date little Bookworm enjoy yourself it's no worries

I powered off my phone then Cody entered. "I've got something else planned it might not be the most romantic thing but I'd love to do it with you." Cody said. "Sure I'm always up for something new" I responded. I'm pretty sure Cody's gesture earlier made my saltiness and sass disappear. "First since I know it's not really comfortable for you to be in a tux go change into you're pyjamas. Then meet me back down here. I'll do the same." Cody instructed. "Ok. What are we doing anyway?" I asked. "Just wait and see" Cody smiled. After that Cody and I both left the games room and headed up to our rooms.

I opened my hotel room with my key then got my pyjamas. I got undressed then put my pyjamas on. I placed my tux and trousers on the desk beneath the TV. I took my shoes off and put my slippers on. What? Cody said to get comfortable I'm getting comfortable. After that I left my hotel room and headed back downstairs to the games room. When I entered the games room Cody was already there. He seemed to be putting a film on. A film called 'Five Feet Apart'. The film is all about this women who has an illness that makes her not be able to stand four feet apart from anyone else with an illness. But then she starts to fall in love with a man in the same hospital as her. Then it becomes a hopeless romance story.

Cody patted the cushion next to him. I closed the door and laid down beside Cody. He then grabbed the remote and pressed play.

It was near the end of the film and Cody and I were still in the same spots as we were when we started watching the film. We were watching the scene where they went ice skating without skates. The women had fallen into the ice water. The man was trying to give CPR but it wasn't working. I glanced over at Cody to see his eyes starting to swell up with his tears. It had been a matter of seconds before Cody started to sob. I pulled his head closer to my chest to comfort him. I don't usually get upset about movies but I will admit this film might just get me. Cody placed his head on my chest resulting in us cuddling while watching the film.

It was the ending scene the women had been resurrected. She was watching a video that the man whom wasn't there at the time wanted to show her. It was a heart warming message. This is when Cody started to full on cry into my chest. Tear after tear after tear dropped on my cotton pyjama top. But I didn't care. Cody's so cute and I love him. He can always place his head on my chest or just cuddle with me. Cody then wrapped his arms around me when he saw the man outside the door. We both knew what was happening next. For one of the first times in my life I started to tear up. My eyes started watering up barely resisting to stop the tears from running down my face. Cody saw this and intertwined his hand into mine. We looked at each other and fake smiled even though we were both crying.

The film had finally came to a stop and the games room had practically been flooded by the amount of tears Cody and I (mostly Cody) sobbed. After Cody had managed to pull himself together he said declared that he had something else planned. He grabbed my hand and we both walked out of the games room. He took me to the elevator and pressed the very top floor. We walked out of the elevator and headed to the stairs leading to the top of the building. Cody rushed me up to the top of the stairs where a blanket was placed. Cody grabbed it with his other hand then opened the door.

Cody placed the blanket down on the floor then laid down. I laid down beside him then looked up into the night sky. It was extraordinary I'd never star gazed before. It's quite relaxing. I liked the mood it made me feel. The moon shined upon us with the stars beaming high up in the sky. They were so still yet so free. Cody looked at me as I looked at him. For the third time he intertwined his hand into mine and continued to look up at the stars. He got his phone out and started playing his 'aesthetic' playlist. I loved how this felt it felt like everything just vanished. Like it was just me and him laying there staring at the stars. It was an amazing feeling that I wish I could feel all the time. It made me feel so safe and calm. I really wanted to tell him how much I loved him. His sparkly eyes,his cute little smile,his fluffy brunette hair that always gets in his face. I love everything about him.

"Cody I've got something to say" I sat both of us up intertwining both our hands into the others. "Cody this is amazing. I never thought you would go this full out on this date. It means so much to me to feel like you actually do want to make this work." I started to say. Cody smiled at my comment. "Cody once you stepped off that boat I didn't think we'd ever be friends. You were the huge straight guy who wanted an emo goth girl. Then I was a huge gay guy just wanting to read and be left alone. But since I've spent time with you here it's made me loosen up. Which I've never been able to do with anyone else." I confessed smiling back at the geek revealing his little gap tooth. "Cody I love you. I love your calmness,your energetic personality,your fluffy brunette hair which makes me wanna play with it all day. I love everything about you. Now please tell me you love me back otherwise I feel like I'll probably throw myself off this roof." I gushed.

This was it this was the night where I had finally told someone my feelings for what seemed like the very first time. This was the night where I find out whether I'm willing to try and make this relationship work. "N-Noah I- just" Cody trembled. I knew this answer. I knew it from the start. I should've just dug my feelings all the way down instead of letting them all just spill out.

"I love you too Noah"

I stood there in silence shocked by Cody's response. "Look I know that it's gonna be complicated after all of this is over. And I know it's going all so quickly but I'd never want to go along and do this with anyone else." Cody said. I ran to the gap toothed boy. I stood inches away from him. I pressed my lips against his. He kissed back with his smooth tender lips. I wrapped my arms around him. We continued to show affection for another 10 seconds until we eventually came out to breathe.

"I love you Cody"
"I love you too Noah"

After we stood on the top of the building for another 5 minutes hugging I suggested we went back to my hotel room. I never thought that I would ever say that sentence to Cody. It felt absurd that I was going through this but I was. And I'm so happy about it. We intertwined our hand to the others'. We walked to the elevator pressing the button. I pressed floor no. 7. We walked out the elevator heading to my room. "Noah?" Cody asked. "I'm so glad I met you" The geek said then planting a kiss on my cheek then entered my room.

I went straight in the bathroom and locked the door. I looked at myself through the mirror. Taking time to process everything that just happened in the space of only minutes. Once I had processed everything that had happened I brushed my teeth to get ready for bed. After I brushed my teeth I unlocked the bathroom door and walked into the main area of the hotel room. Cody then entered the bathroom brushing his teeth. The hotel room had two toothbrushes in the bathroom so Cody always used the other one. I got into the bed and wrapped the duvet around myself waiting for Cody to do the same. Cody walked out of the bathroom and turned the lights off then got into bed.

He wrapped the duvet around himself and faced himself towards me. I faced myself towards him making our noses touch. Ugh I hate how much I like this geek. I hate how clingy and cheesy this is but I don't want it to stop. I wrapped my arms around the geek's wait then closed my eyes. "Noah?" Cody whispered. "Yes Cody" I whispered. "Does this mean we're officially dating?" "In your dreams" I responded. "Oh uhm well ok" "But in reality as well yes" I continued. "I hate you" Cody pouted. "Hate you too" I responded. "Bookworm" Cody muttered "Geek" I muttered back. "Cody. Thanks for making this the most romantic date ever". I could tell the geek smiled. After that we both closed our eyes then fell asleep.

Hi guys Author here thank you so so so much for 5.7K reads! This is absolutely incredible I never thought I would come this far! Thank you all for voting and for commenting I really do appreciate and love seeing your comments. Also it would be amazing if you checked out my amazing friend codys_noah on wattpad and on Instagram. Their @ is the same username on for wattpad and instagram. (2345 words) Stay Tuned on Noco- The Geek and The Bookworm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 346 15
Cody went to Camp Wawanakwa to make new friends and impress everybody at school! But at Camp his expectations are greatly lowered and he meets the fr...
7.4K 230 20
Total Drama Triumph: A Story of Self-Discovery is a coming-of-age story about a boy named Noah who, after being voted off of the reality show Total D...
225K 4.1K 25
You are competing in Total Drama Revenge of the Island! You meet the campers and get a shot to win the million! Will you win the million or win a bet...
10.6K 276 19
Teenagers compete for the prize of $100k in a crappy and definitely run downed summer camp. Will they form friendships, or will they form enemies? Fi...