The Girl in the Turquoise Sho...

By LaughA-Lot

Gabe Morales IM5 Fan-Fic More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12. *Part 1*
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28 *Part 1*
Chapter 28 *Part 2*
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31 *Part 1*
Chapter 31 *Part 2*
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.

Chapter 12. *Part 2*

395 15 11
By LaughA-Lot

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I went up to Cole's room and looked for his charger. I found it and put my phone to charge. I couldn't think straight so I just sat on Cole's bed. Does Gabe have a girlfriend? Does he really just think of me as a friend? Why did I fall for him? Why?! I started getting angry with my confusion. I couldn't take it anymore. I bursted into tears. I cried silently while the tears rushed down my face. I grabbed a tissue and dried my tears but the tears kept coming down. So I cried and cried and cried, but in silence.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
Autumn just walked upstairs. I hope she's not mad at me. It was really awkward. Now, she probably wants to leave. Cole and Allie walked into the kitchen and left me, Dana, Will, and Gigi here.

"So, who was that tramp? She looks like she needs makeup, and lots of it!" Gigi said to me.

"Oh please," Dana said budding into the conversation, "you know very well that she's not that one who's a tramp."

"Oh shut up Dana. Your so ugly and annoying." Gigi said putting her hand in front of Dana's face.

"Oh come on! You don't even have a face that a mother could love, especially now that you caked it." Dana said back. I wanted to burst out in laughter.

"You know what?" She said getting closer to Dana.

"What?" Dana said.

"I don't have to be here with you annoying people, me and Gabe are out." She said. She grabbed my hand a dragged me to the door. She dragged me outside, and I stopped her at the porch.

"Gigi, I'm not leaving. I actually want to stay here. But you can leave if you want." I said to her. She turned in anger.

"Are you seriously leaving me alone for them?" She yelled.

"I guess I just want to have fun."

"Have fun? There just gonna make you look bad. You shouldn't be hanging out with people like that. Anyway, we have to stay the whole night together so people get jelly over us, so come on." She told me pulling my hand.

"No, I'm staying here if you like it your not." I got out of her grip and turned towards the door. I opened it and stepped one foot inside.

"So your gonna leave me alone for the rest of the night?" She said yelling.

"I guess I am." I said to her shutting the door. I looked through the window and saw Gigi driving out of the driveway. Yes! Free at last! I got back to the boys and told Dana that the things he said were good comebacks. Then I remembered Autumn.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back." I said to them. I walked up stairs and I found the door to Cole's room shut. Autumn must still be in there. I turned the nob slowly and opened the door. There she was. She was sitting on the bed facing the window. I couldn't see her face. I don think she noticed me come in.

"Autumn..." I said quietly while closing the door behind me. She got up quickly. I think she was crying because she was wiping her face. Oh no! I made her cry.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
"Autumn..." I heard someone say. I got up quickly wiping away my tears. I took a quiet deep breath. I turned around and saw Gabe standing in front of me.

"Oh. Gabe. What are you doing here?" I said quietly.

"I came to check on you, are you alright?" He said with concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I said looking down. I felt like tears were going to fall from my eyes. I knew right then that my eyes got watery. I tried to get rid of them but I was too late. He pulled my chin up and looked into my eyes. He looked worried.

"Please Autumn, tell me what's wrong?" He said looking into my eyes.

"Gabe I'm fine. I just hit my leg on the desk." I said to him.

"Okay. Oh, and thank you for coming." He said bringing me into a hug. I took in his scent.

"Well, I did promise." I said hugging him back.

"Yes, you did. Now, we're going to party are butts off!" He said making me chuckle. He pulled away and grabbed my hand, and I totally blushed. He pulled me out of the room and into the hallway. Then he turned and looked at me.

"You look beautiful today." He said smiling and looking at my outfit.

"Thank you! You look super-duper handsome, you always do." I said mumbling the last part.

"Thank you!" He said to me. Then, the song Time of our lives by Pitbull.

"Get ready." Gabe said to me still holding my hand.

"For what?" I asked smiling.

"For this..." Gabe said then pulled me down stairs to the dance floor. We were at the dance floor.

"No, I'm not dancing." I said almost leaving the dance floor. Then he pulled me back. I bumped into his chest lightly. Then he rapped one of his arms around my waist.

"Come on. I thought you knew how to dance." He said to me.

"I do." I responded not minding the way we were.

"Then show me." He told me putting his hand up so I can take it.

"Fine." I said taking his hand. We danced to the beat of the song. We moved in sync together. We were having fun. Then he twirled me and I lost my step. But luckily, he caught me in time. We looked into each others eyes. He then started to lean slowly. Then, when we were 5inches apart he stopped. He stared at me and I did the same.

"Did you know your a catch?" He said looking into my eyes.

"Did you know your supposed to pull someone up after they almost fall?"

"Oh sorry." He said pulling me up. We looked at each other. He was still holding my hand. This boy is soooooo playing with my feelers. It was almost New Years. And I couldn't wait! We sat down next to Dana. He seemed to be checking out a girl.

"You need help little bro?" I asked him.

"What you takin about? Dana asked.

"I got this." I told him walking away. I walked over to the girl, it looked like she was alone.

"Hey, I'm Autumn. What's your name?" I asked the girl. She had dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.

"I'm Judy." She said smiling to me.

"So, what brings you here?"

"I was here with my friend, but I lost her." Judy said looking down.

"Oh, well you can hang out with us." I suggested.

"With....us?" She asked.

"Yeah. With us." I say pointing to the boys.

"Okay." She said. We both got up and walked towards the boys. I saw Dana freak. His face turned red. It was cute.

"Guys, this is Judy, Judy this is Will, Gabe, and Dana." I said pointing to each of them. When her eyes got to Dana she blushed.

"Hi. I'm Judy." She said still staring at Dana. They seem to be...in LOVE.

"Well, you and Judy can talk here for a while. Me, Will, and Gabe will be in the kitchen if you need anything." I said dragging Will and Gabe by there hands. We went into the kitchen and found Allie and Cole talking by the counter. Allie was laughing and Cole was smiling.

"Guess what guys? Dana got a lady friend." Gabe said to them.

"Now, I'm the only one that is lonely." Will said pouting.

"Will! I'm lonely too. I don't have anyone." I said. Then I looked at Gabe. He seemed like he was about to say something, but then he decided to not say it.

"Guys! Its almost New Years! 4 more mins!" We heard someone yell. We all rushed to the living room were everyone was at. We looked at the big T.V and counted down. I was standing next to Gabe and Will. Dana was next to Judy and Allie was with Cole. They started counting.
5!
4!
Cole put his arm around Allie.
3!
Dana put his arm around Judy.
2!
Me and Gabe looked at each other and he held my hand.
1!
I held Will's hand too.
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Everybody screams. I turn to Will and hug him. Then, I turned around and I hugged Gabe.

"Thank you so much for coming. Happy New Year." Gabe whispered in my ear while hugging me.

"Your welcome." I whispered back. I can't take it anymore. He keeps playing with my feelers! So I reached up and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me and brought me back into his arms. Wow! This was a good New Years. Can't wait to see what happens for 2015!
*
*
*
*
*
Hello Everyone! Here is part 2 of chapter 12. Thank you guys for the Votes and Comments! And the reads! Thank you guys so much! Please keep reading and Vote and Comment! Until next time!
~A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 144 26
1st book in trilogy _______________________ "You're heartless!" I screamed. "You're right, but only because you stole it from me."
16.7K 440 12
Anna Curtis has been living a horrible high school life. With Gabe Morales holding a false grudge over her, things just keep getting worse. When she...
2.1K 50 32
When two girls win a competition, their whole lives change for the better!
79.3K 1.8K 24
What if IM5 wasn't named IM5? What if there was a sixth member? A Girl member? And what if it just so happens that she's head over heels for one o...