Forsaken By Sword (On-Hold)

By Phantom_Foxx

Y/N,a knight of Seiros fighting unending battle that left him life threatening wounds but as his finally brea... More

Character Development and Prologue
Chapter 1 - The choice
Chapter 2 - First day of teaching and laziness
Chapter 3 - The dagger is better than the sword
Chapter 4 - The Fallen knight back in action
Chapter 5 - Becoming One
[closed]Author's question!
Chapter 6 - The meeting
Update!
Chapter 7/1 - A Chilling Day
Chapter 7/2 Close calls
Chapter 8 - Finally,a Day off
Chapter 9 - Supports and class change?
Chapter 10 - Old wounds
Chapter 11 - A Friend
Chapter 12 - Actual Lesson and tea
Fliter - Y/N's Birthday
Chapter 13 - Story time
Chapter 14 - Sword of the Creator
Chapter 15 - Uncomfortable
Halloween Event
Chapter 16 - Maybe a recruit?
Chapter 17 - First beast...
Chapter 18 - Missing but duties...
Chapter 19 - More Training
Christmas Event!
Chapter 20 - Found
Chapter 21 - Something to prepare for!
Chapter 22 - Little problems... and drunk one
Chapter 23 - A wild stratgy
Chapter 24/1 - Unexpected
Chapter 24/2 - A Goddess's Tears
Chapter 25/1 - Recruiting Season!
Chapter 26 - A Dark Abyss
1K Special Chapter
Chapter 27 - Surface versus Underground
Chapter 28 - An Icy feeling
I'm Sorry..
Chapter 29 - Deals upon Deals
Chapter 30 - Air
Chapter 31 - A Old Face
Chapter 32 - Ifs

Chapter 25/2 - More Eagles

1.4K 45 51
By Phantom_Foxx

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Before we start the story! This chapter is short for good reason and it may make some happy about this. But! You'll have to read the chapter to find out this reason! So on with the story!

Grassy Lands

Third Pov

The winds blow across the open fields as it was a sunny day with barely any clouds in the skies,a perfect day truly. Here sat two people from different standings,one from the mortal world and the other a goddess.

Yoko: Each flowers has their own meaning like a plain old rose shows that your lover cares but can't care enough to buy you chocolate instead.

Y/N: Yoko... What?

Yoko: Nevermind...

She looked to her side as he stared at her and she could feel him staring which makes her blush a little.

Yoko: Keep staring and I'll think about putting a boulder on your back.

Y/N: Threatening but I'm saying you won't do it to your now super close friend.

Yoko: Oh...? I won't...?

She slowly turns her head towards him as she chuckled a bit and stood up from the ground.

Yoko: I'll give this one since you want to be so brave today and guess training will fix that.

Y/N: oh god training...

Y/n stood up from the grass as two wooden swords appear in Yoko's hands and she throws one to Y/n who caught it.

Yoko: Alright! Lesson time,perfect posture and I can't tell how many attacks I withstand with just that only. But a warrior like myself doesn't really block often instead I attac-

Y/N: Yoko,I'm pretty sure I have a good posture already.

He interrupted her as she looks at him and puts a hand on her chest,looking a little hurt.

Yoko: Rude! That doesn't mean you can't learn more to it!

She slams the wooden sword down towards Y/n who blocks luckily but his footing is on some muddy dirt. Yoko takes this into count as she quickly retracted her attack and dashes into Y/n with her palm on the back of her wooden blade with her jab attack into his gut knocking the wind out of him.

Yoko: Having a good footing is key!

Y/n coughs as he's flying backwards but Yoko grabs his forearm and pulls him back towards her,she slamming her knee into his gut forcing him to his knees as he holds his stomach.

Yoko: Maybe having a iron stomach is one too?

Y/N: God... What the-

The wooden blade lifting up his chin as he looks to a smirking Yoko who runs the tip against his jawline.

Yoko: Hey... I may be a bit sadistic,huh?

Y/N: Ugh... I have a sadistic teacher and goddess,how can it worse?

Yoko: It can get worse easily. But get the fuck up,time for you to try to copy my steps and maybe you'll learn a nice posture along the way.

Y/n let's out a groan as he stood up and grabbing his wooden sword with Yoko getting him into her posture.

" One... Two... Three... Go! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Really? "

Y/n opened his eyes as he look at his familiar friend,Byleth who seems a little annoyed by the fact he dragged her into his business or their business now.

Y/N: Hey! She needed help and I thought! We eagles can help out a lion who may or may not join our house for our good act!

Byleth: You still agreed to this without my thought on this.

Y/N: You do a lot things without hearing me out!

Byleth: One thing!

It turned into the professors arguing with each other while behind their students who are kinda feel annoyed from this and Shamir who is about to shut them both up at this point.

Ingrid: Are those two always like this? Even during class?

She asked Dorothea who nods sadly and let's out a sigh.

Dorothea: It makes them look like a couple sometimes,you should see how they act when the two are in the same room.

Linhardt: Would think they are.

The laziest joined in the conversation between the two as the light blue haired student walks over.

Caspar: It would've been probably better if they fought it out.

Dorothea: Caspar,I think that's actually a good idea.

Ingrid: This house is very unique.

Currently,the professors and their students of the Office Academy are helping another student,Ingrid. Traveling for a long time as they slowly built up information on her suitor who a student of the Black Eagles,Dorothea knew back before the Academy.

Yoko: Umm... Did you just take a Star wars approach to this?

A/N - In fact! I did now go back!

But after awhile of information gathering! Professor L/n received some information on the whereabouts on her suitor and it's going to get hot. The area was just rocky but the heat around them suggested otherwise as they moved further in to see lava around the area.

Y/N: Okay! This place is my enemy right now...

Y/n is sweating a lot as he wears a bit of his armor and his face is just red from being in a portable oven.

Shamir: Maybe you should've left most of your armor back in the academy.

Byleth: You did defeat Claude and Dimitri with a little armor on yourself.

Y/N: But being prepared is also important!

The two professors just stared at him as he groans and walks up to Dorothea and Ingrid.

Dorothea: Pft... The more we look into this guy,the more I see he's monster,and no good for my Ingrid!

Ingrid: No Kidding. There's no denying it. We'd better get back to the monastery.

Y/N hears them as he spoke up.

Y/N: But! After a lot of information gathering,it would be better just to put him out instead.

They looked at Y/n who feels everyone looking at him.

Y/N: I made that was my-

Rogue: Hold on a minute!

Y/n was interrupted as bandits who somehow hid,start to come out from their hiding places and they seem to have more numbers than we had.

Rogue: Hand over the girl!

Ingrid: Surely you can't mean me. Wait... Did he send them?

Byleth: Well,we have all the rights to self-defense now.

Byleth walks over to them as Dorothea looks around in slightly annoyance which both professors notice.

Dorothea: This jerk figures he can grab Ingrid before things get too messy for him. Of course,we know the truth about him now,and he'll want to kill us and get rid of the evidence...

Y/N: So! We have all rights to defend Ingrid and take care of some bandits.

Y/n said as he crosses his arms and Dorothea looked to him,nodding.

Dorothea: Yeah,We'll never let him take Ingrid. Come on,let's hurry!

Everyone: Right!

Battle Begins!

----

Yoko Pov

-------

The Monastery

I was alone or technically alone in the sense of Y/n and his students off on a mission,so I'm alone. Wondering the halls are something I could do right now but I have some books to read.

' Books on Goddess Sothis... '

A/N - Ahem!

Yoko: What?.... Oh!

I teleported the books back to Y/n's quarters before walking around the monastery for a bit. After awhile,I found Claude training with archer as a cupcake appears in my hand and I walk over to him which he notices me.

Claude: Oh! Y/n's frien-

Yoko: *hands him the cupcake* Your birthday was 7/24 and guess what! Here's a cupcake!

He looks at the cupcake then looks at me confused.

Claude: My birthday isn't-

Yoko: Shush! Just enjoy the cupcake and maybe I'll help you with Y/n.

Claude: *blushes* Fine,thank you.

I walked back to Y/n's quarters,leaving deer boy confused but happy a bit and that's good enough for me. I reached the room as I was about to open the door but seen movement and stopped.

Yoko: .... Something else is here...

I walked over to where I seen it which was a dark corner,I kneel down and rubbed my finger against the ground. I looked at it,the grass was just distributed and I stood up then dust myself off.

Yoko: Someone watching us? Or worse...

' May as well search around the area for more tracks... '

----

Y/n Pov

-------

Ruins

"Keep together in your groups and make sure the lion gets out of here!"

I shout as I cut down another bandit with an arrow soaring pass me and hits a bandit rushing towards me. We had two groups,offensive and defensive as defensive team took Ingrid to the exit point with the luck of her being a pegasus knight so it would be quick.

Y/N: Ingrid move quickly! And defensive group act like her shield!

I shout out once again,the defensive group was Ferdinand,Dorothea,Bernadette,Petra,Linhardt and Byleth. They surrounded Ingrid as they were defending against any bandit that moved towards her and then there was us.

Byleth: We'll get her out of her! You guys stay alive!

Y/N: That'll be no problem!

The rest of us were the Offensive group as we rushed ahead of the defensive group,clearing out bandits while opening up the way for them. I looked ahead of us with more bandits coming but most importantly,that bastard behind his soldiers like a coward.

' Bastard is still behind his little gang mates.... '

Y/N: Shamir! You think you could take care of a tough shot,miss archer?

I looked at Shamir as she nods.

Shamir: I just need a clearing and it's done.

Y/N: Alright! Caspar! Edelgard! Time to further clear the way!

Caspar: Hell yeah! Right behind your Y/n!

Edelgard: We have your back.

The three of us continue to clear the way as Shamir was behind us and I could see mr. Asshole growing anger with his bandits' mistakes.

Merchant: I'll increase the reward! Now hurry up and capture that girl!

Ingrid: That merchant is giving orders to the bandits! I bet if we take him out,reinforcements will cease!

Y/N: That's the idea,Ingrid!

I shout out as I nearly block an attack but I hear Caspar behind me and I duck. He let's out a war cry,jumps over me as he strikes down the bandit and I smiled.

Y/N: Nice job,Caspar!

Caspar: Thanks Y/n!

Shamir: The target is my sight!

Y/N: Take it!

Shamir lines up the shot as the merchant makes eye contract with her and she looses the arrow. The arrow soars across the ruined battlefield but it didn't hit it's target... An heavily armoured bandit took the shot and the merchant seems to smirk at this.

Merchant: A lonely arrow to take me out!? How disappointing!

Y/N: A tough guy,huh? Caspar stick with Shamir and Edelgard! We're dealing with this problem!

I looked at Edelgard who nods as we both moved towards the armoured bandit for a tough ass fight.

-----

Yoko Pov

------

The monastery

"Hmm... More footprints. "

I continued to follow the footprints as I turned the corner to see some hole in the wall with a torch on the ground. I looked inside of the hole,spotting a figure rushing away into the darkness and the echo of their footsteps going further in.

' So even a holy monastery can have rats underneath. '

I looked at the torch on the ground once again,I stepped inside as I crouched down low and started moving inside deeper.

Yoko: Hehe,sneak 100 comes in handy.

???: W-where the hell did she go!?

I was right behind the poor guy as he looks around in the darkness before hurrying on his way and I followed close behind. I hear voices further inside of this dark place to my surprise... This place ain't so dark or small.

' Ohoho! Do I have something to tell Y/n when he gets back! '

-----

Y/N Pov

-------

The ruins

My sword clashes against the force of this armoured fellow as he pushes against me with his weight and I can feel my footing slowly disappearing. But Edelgard attacks from the side which forces the guy to dodge or take the hit,we stand side to side as I feel my bloodlust rising.

' Okay... I hasn't used a friend in awhile! '

I draw Tanto from it's ivory grave,feeling it's bloodlust flow through me once again and I took a deep breath. I switch my footing as the guy growls at me and looked at Edelgard.

Y/N: El,attack from his back and I'll keep his attention on me.

Edelgard: Understood.

We slowly moved away from each other as the guy looked between us and everything seem to focus on us as we waited.

Yoko: I usually wait for any sign of attack,it's like waiting for a leaf to hit the ground.

" Patience is key at times. "

A lava bubble pops as the armoured bandit let's out a war cry and rushes toward me. We clash swords when Edelgard attacks him from behind but he noticed our plan and dodges the attack as he was about to attack her.

' oh no! You don't! '

I knocked him to the side with wind magic as his attack barely misses Edelgard and I moved back to her side.

Y/N: Alright,second times the shot!

Edelgard: Y/n,he almost landed a hit. Maybe you should use your magic.

Y/N: ... Didn't think of that.

I said with Edelgard glaring at me as the guy regains his balance and rushes towards us once again. We both dodge the rush attack but I use wind magic to push me back towards me as I kicked him right in the helm.

Bandit: Ack! BASTARD!

Edelgard: Watch yourself!

Edelgard said as she attacked him from behind and I sent him backwards again with him injured now. He growls at us,attacking once again but straight towards me and I prepared myself.

Bandit: I'LL KNOCK YOU INTO THE LAVA!

He slams his weapon down onto my sword which chips it as I lose my balance and seems like he may get his wish. Until,I let go of Tanto from my grip letting it go free behind me and grabbed onto the rope.

Y/N: Got'cha!

I uses a wind burst to sent me towards him as I swing the Tanto in front of me and he stumbles backwards but Edelgard moved underneath him,holding him upwards with her axe handle. I grabbed  onto Tanto and slammed it into his eye as he let's out a blood crawling scream which brings a smirk to my lips.

Y/N: Taste my bloodlust!

His eye seems to widen in horror before Tanto formed a blood blade that shot through his helm and into the ground. I pulled it out as Edelgard moved and let the body hit the ground,she looked at me before her eyes widened in shook.

Edelgard: Y-Y-Y/n...

Y/N: Hm?

She points at Tanto as I looked it and see the guy's eye struck on it's blade,I shrugged then pulled it off.

Y/N: It's just a single eye!

I threw it into the lava and she just shook her head,I realized as I looked to the battlefield seeing countless bandits thrown down. I see everyone fine as well including Ingrid which makes me happy and I moved over to everyone with Edelgard following me.

Byleth: We got the merchant or more like Shamir did while you two dealt with the armoured bandit.

Shamir: It was nothing much.

Caspar: But you took a shot across the field! That was absolutely amazing!

Hubert: Lady Edelgard,are you feeling alright?

Edelgard: *looks at Hubert* Yes,I was not hurt at all.

Everyone was fine and the merchant was taken care of as I walked over to Ingrid.

Y/N: You should really got to your father and tell him about this whole thing before anything else.

Dorothea: I agreed with Y/n,Ingrid it would be helpful towards you.

She looks at us as she nods.

Ingrid: Yeah,but let's get back to the monastery before that and then I'll tell my father.

Y/N: Alright- Wait! Ingrid! Would you like to join the Black Eagles? I know-

Ingrid: Yes,I would love to join your house as a new eagle.

I smiled as I turned around to everyone.

Y/N: Okay everyone! Let's get back to the Monastery and we have a new eagle!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The monastery

Y/n Pov

I fell back into my comfortable bed as the sun was setting now,I was out of the hot climate and laying in my bed inside of my quarters. After Ingrid returned from home,I was there with Dorothea waiting for her and everything was done with bandit asshole so she was safe as well a Black Eagle now.

Y/N: Everything is going fine...

I mumbled but I notice something different in my room and I sat up in my bed,seeing different books on my table.

Y/N: When di-

The door opens interrupting me as Yoko walks in and she sits right next to me without a word.

Y/N: Hey.... What's with all of the books on my tabl-

Yoko: You know,there's a whole place underneath the Monastery.

She interrupted me causally as I looked at her confused.

Y/N: What? You mean the Holy Mausoleum,we alread-

Yoko: No,there's more than the Holy Mausoleum underneath the Monastery and I know where the entrance to it is.

Y/N: ....

"WHAT!?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n - I kept you waiting,huh?

Yoko: Yes you did!

A/n - But! It was Fire emblem Three House's first anniversary like...

Yoko: Weeks or a month ago.

A/n - Yes! But happy late ass Anniversary from me!

And we're getting into the Ashen wolves storyline for the next chapter!

Get ready my phantoms!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 814 26
Hello and welcome to my pit of boredom - Part Two!! I love all the people that supported me during the making of my first book, and I really hope thi...
4.7K 123 8
When Byleth finds Dimitri in the monastery, shattered, yet still so proud, he can't help but want to make things better. He wants to make Dimitri fal...
15K 399 10
Through questionable occurences, you get brought to FΓ³dlan. There you're able to use your nerd knowledge to help its people and maybe woo some cute b...
1K 139 15
In a city below us, a hidden fourth house resides. When you and her friends go searching for it and meet the underground world of Abyss, trouble spar...