Noblesse Oneshots

由 aviothist

[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Oneshots, headcannons and scenarios collection of various Noblesse characters x reader... 更多

Introduction
Raizel x clan leader!reader
𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻
𝗥𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗸 𝗞𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗮
𝗠-𝟮𝟭
Husband!Ragar Kertia x wife!reader
Muzaka x Hurt!reader
Brother!Rajak Kertia and Rael Kertia x Sister!reader
Frankenstein x kidnapped!reader
Chibi/kid!Characters x older!reader
Frankenstein x reader
Takeo x abused!reader
Frankenstein x innocent!reader
Frankenstein x chubby!Student!reader
Rajak Kertia x shy!reader
Raizel x shy!reader x Frankenstein
Raizel x reader x Muzaka
Rajak Kertia x reader
Frankenstein x butler!reader
Raizel x little kid!reader
Takeo x Frankenstein's little sister!reader
Frankenstein x little kid!reader
M-21 x little kid!reader
Takeo x cheated!reader(5K reads special)
Tao x little kid!reader
Frankenstein x birthday!reader
Raizel x protective!reader
Previous lord x little kid!reader
Rael Kertia x reader
Takeo x little kid!reader
Butler!Frankenstein x reader
Rajak Kertia x little kid!reader
Frankenstein x shy!reader
Regis x betrayer!reader part1(10K Reads Special)
Regis x betrayer!reader part2 (10K Reads Special)
Rajak Kertia x reader x Rael kertia
Juraki x noble!reader
Rael Kertia x reader
Raizel x shy!Neko!reader
Frankenstein x dense!reader
Tao x shy!needy!reader
Frankenstein x Lord's daughter!reader
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞 ♡

Husband!Rajak Kertia x wife!reader(20K reads special)

2.5K 84 9
由 aviothist

Hello everyone!!

I want to thank you guys for the 20k reads and 1k votes i have for this book omggg🤧🤧💖💖
I honestly love you all very much and really glad to have your love and support. Even tho i have been really unproductive lately, you guys are still reading my book, voting, leaving messages and even requesting<3

Rajak is my favorite character so for this special oneshot, i decided to make it for him hehe. I think i kinda made him OOC here thoo and im really sorry for tht😣😣 not gonna lie, i was so confused of how to end this oneshot which is why it have such a bad ending and seriously im so not satisfied with it but ummm idk how else to end it so there you go👉👈

I'm so sorry for everyone who's waiting for their requests i promise i'm trying to write more and more👉👈 thank you guys for being super patient with me you guyss ily all🤧💖

Anyways, please enjoy~
Modern AU
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I excitedly swirl around the kitchen, swaying my hips to the beat of the soft music playing in the background. I'm currently waiting for my husband to come home from work. He is supposed to arrive in 5 minutes so im just currently heating up the soup i made earlier, trying to keep it warm for us to eat it. Once i feel like the soup is warm enough, i decided to turn off the stove and fill out the glass with water.

I was putting the soup into a bowl in the pantries as the other food is already served at our dining table, while still swaying my hips around to the beat of the soft music, failing to notice the sound of click from the front door. Suddenly i feel a muscular arms wrapped around my waist as a strong familiar fragrance filled my nostrils.

"I'm home, my love" a soft voice was heard beside my ears as i smiled happily.

"Rajak!! Welcome home, honey" i turned and greeted him excitedly as i planted a soft kiss on his cheek. He simply stared at my eyes intensely for a few second before giving me a soft and barely visible smile then proceed to lean in slowly, planting a soft kiss on top of my forehead.

"Dinner is ready. Let's go eat, I'm starving" i told him, pointing at the dining table then flashed him a cheeky smile. He simply nodded at me and proceed to help me bring the soup to the dining table but i pushed him away. I dragged him to the dining table and pointed at his usual seat.

"Let me help you, my love" he resisted and was about to walk to the pantries when i hugged his right arm, standing on my tip-toes and pecking his cheek quickly.

"My dear husband, this is wife's duty okay? You've worked hard enough throughout the whole day so go sit down and let me do my job as well" i pouted cutely at him. He simply smiled at my words and nodded softly. He sat down at his seat and i walked to get the soup.

"So how was work?" I asked him excitedly as i sat down in front of him, both of us starts to eat our food slowly, trying to enjoy our dinner together as much as we can.

"Work was okay but an incident happened today. Some employee was looking down on Rael and speaking badly about him behind his back, tho i noticed it. I was just gonna give them a warning and a simple punishment but i sense it was bothering his confidence so i had them fired right away."

My eyes twinkle as he slowly explained his reasons of firing them right away. I giggled softly and he immediately halted, "is something wrong?" He ask me cluelessly.

"No no, nothing is wrong. Your overprotectiveness of Rael is just really cute yet admirable, Mr. Strict-and-stoic-CEO"  i teased him, purposefully calling him by the nickname he got at work, of course made by his employees.

His eyes twitched slightly at the mention of the nickname as i giggled even more. "Rael is a future leader too. I can't have them looking down at him like that" he explained, putting a hand on his face to cover his blush from embarrassment.

I put a hand on top of his other hand that is resting on top of the table as i give it a soft squeeze. "I told you it's admirable, honey. You're such a great leader and i'm so proud of you" i smiled brightly at him. He seems to regain his composure back as he simply nodded at me. He leaned slightly into the table, grabbing my hand that is on top of his other hand as he slowly bring them over to his mouth, planting a soft kiss.

"Thank you, my love. You make such a perfect wife as well" he thanked me as he proceed to compliment my cooking. I blushed slightly from his actions as i simply look down at my food, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

"Ah my love, since tomorrow is sunday and it's a day off for me. Shall we go on a date?"

My eyes sparkled at his suggestions as i nodded at him excitedly. "Yes yess its been awhile since we both went on a date!! I want to go on a date with you tomorrow" he let out a rare chuckle at my cute childish reactions. He reached out his hand and patted my head softly.

"Of course. Please take it easy, my love."

"Ahhh, sorry. I got overexcited again because it has been awhile" I apologized at him, blushing slightly but then an idea came up to me as i look up at him excitedly, "ahhh honey i know!! How about we go on a picnic date tomorrow? It's been awhile since we had any picnic dates!"

"Yes of course." He agrees, knowing how much i love picnic dates, he simply listened to me ranting about what food we should bring tomorrow and also the park that we would have our date in and basically everything about our date tomorrow.

-time skip-
The next morning, i was awoken by the sounds of raindrops. I sat up immediately in the bed, glancing at the window to see the dark sky, little raindrops hitting our window glass as my mood suddenly went gloomy. I didnt noticed that Rajak's arm was wrapped around my waist earlier and i woke him up with my sudden movements.

He suddenly wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly from behind as he rest his head on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" He asked, obvious sleepiness visible on his tone as he yawned softly. I lean back on him as he support himself by leaning on the head of the bed.

"It's raining, rajak" i muttered softly, clearly disappointed with the current weather. We were supposed to go have a picnic date today at the park near our house but now the plan is all ruined, "guess i was excited for nothing" i pouted.

He then rubs my head softly, "hmm then how about having a date at home today instead?" He suggested, trying to lighten up my mood slightly. My face brightens up as i imagine spending time the whole day with him at home, just cuddling and watching movies.

"Okay! Sounds great. I'll cook us some good and fancy lunch too for our date" i giggled excitedly as i lean away from him, about to stand up when he suddenly grabbed my shoulders, pulling me back into his embrace.

"No, my love. Today i'll cook lunch for us. If that's alright with you?" He suggested once again as he look away shyly. My eyes sparkled at the mention of him cooking lunch. I've only tasted his cookings twice in our whole time together. The first time was on our first date and the second one was when he proposed to me. Since then, he's always busy with work and other stuffs thus he has no time to cook so i've always been the one cooking for us. But not gonna lie, he is a great cook.

"Yes yess please!!" I excitedly stood up, grabbing his arm and dragging him up with me. He let out a soft chuckle at the sight of my over excitement. He put a hand on my waist and the other on my head, ruffling my hair softly.

"Chill there, we have the whole day. But first of all, let's go have some breakfast"

-smol timeskipuuu-

After eating breakfast, Rajak checked our fridge and he mentioned something about missing an ingredient so he went groceries shopping. I wanted to come along but he told me to just stay at home and relax while he went for a quick groceries shopping.

A hour after that, i heard the front door clicked as i ran to the doorstep to welcome him home. He walked in with his hair wet as he put away his coat. He carried two medium sized bags on his right hand, filled with different kind of ingredients.

"Honey, your hair is wet!" I exclaimed, hurrying upstairs and quickly grabbed a free towel and our hairdryer. I walked downstairs to find him arranging all the ingredients on our pantries. He was putting out all the kitchen equipments he's gonna use but i cut him off by drapping the towel on top of his head.

"Honey, here let me dry your hair first. Go sit there at the sofa" i told him, pointing at the sofa at our living room. He simply nodded, trailing behind me as we both walked to our living room.

While drying his hair, i asked him what he will cook for us, he pondered for a moment before answering me, staring right into my eyes, "i will make some garlic bread and mushroom cream soup for our appetizers. i'm thinking of making some pasta and salad for our main course. I'll also prepare some sandwiches since i know you love them. And maybe a chocolate pudding for dessert. I also bought yogurts and some fruits earlier so we can have that as well. What do you think, my love?"

I gasped at the mention of all those food, I wasn't expecting him to prepare that much. "Honey, you really don't have to prepare all those food, just a simple dish is enou-" i told him but he cut me off my giving my lips a soft peck as he started to walk away.

"I want out date to be special so it's okay my love. Thank you for drying my hair. You wait here and don't come to the kitchen, i'll call you when lunch's ready" he simply tell me as he stood up.

"But honey, i can help you!" I argued, grabbing his arm to stop him from walking away. He simply turned to me and smiled at me, "my love, I rarely have time to cook for you so let me do this please. You can watch me cook but dont help me with anything okay?" He ruffled my head softly and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the kitchen.

I smiled and blushed furiously at his actions. Maybe this date would be even better than any picnic date ever. How lucky am i to find such a sweet and loving husband.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

43.1K 951 63
Here is a book that has some one-shots with the ships I like. You can comment for ships. (COMPLETED)
26.8K 499 28
「Please check out my other book for the continuation! Anime Various x Reader!」 Just as the title says this will be various one shots for (various) ch...
26.1K 584 30
Y/n was just another unfortunate victim of Bakugos relentless bullying. One day, he had enough. So, he isolated himself in the mountains to train. Af...
83K 2.7K 23
Mei, the maiden of life becomes friends with cadis etrama di raziel, the noblest of all vampires. Don't read if you don't want hints of giant spoile...