Love is forever and ever

By Mounikrishna

A boyfriend can be a husband after knowing her girlfriend married life.if he can accept her with her son . If... More

Characters
Mr.ReyanshSinghania๐Ÿ˜Ž
2.Angry Reyansh ๐Ÿ˜ก
3.she is truly here๐Ÿ˜ฎ
4. Ayan๐Ÿง’
5. Taani's husband ๐Ÿ‘จ
6. Love can sense your pain๐Ÿ˜ž
7.Real face ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
8.Taani's marriage life ๐Ÿ˜ž
9. Rey's offer๐Ÿ˜ฅ
10.Rey and Rakesh ๐Ÿ˜ก
11.Rey's success ๐Ÿ‘
12. Ayan's future ๐Ÿ™‚
13. Taani's decision ๐Ÿ˜”
14. Rey saves Taani's life ๐Ÿคฉ
15. Rey's house ๐Ÿฆ
16.Taani's parents & law's ๐Ÿ˜ 
17. your my strength ๐Ÿ’ช
18. Taani's birthday๐Ÿคฉ
19. out burst ๐Ÿ˜ 
20. Divorce ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
21. Rey's taani ๐Ÿ˜
Note
22. Relieved the past๐Ÿ˜ฃ
23. Ayan's decision โ˜บ๏ธ
25. Teasing & Doubts ๐Ÿ˜œ
26. Making things clear๐Ÿ˜‡

24. shopping ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

284 20 8
By Mounikrishna

Hi guys 😘

After they left Rey called Vicky  and told him to come to his house. after sometime  Vicky came to his house.

"what's up man " Vicky said to Rey. Rey smiled at him

"I want some help Vicky. you can only do that for me." Rey said with a nervous smile.

" what is that"  Vicky asked with a doubtful face.

and Rey explained everything in details. Vicky listened every thing carefully because its so important  for  Rey. so Vicky don't want miss anything . 

" so that's all I want . is it clear? Vicky I don't want any mistake" Rey said with a serious expression.  whatever Rey said its really important for Rey. so he is really serious about it. he really don't want any mistake in this.

" yeah Rey . everything will be done". Vicky asked to Rey.

then only Rey felt satisfied. he really want to do this as soon as possible. 

" okay ......do it as soon as possible Vicky. you know that its very important for me and I only trust you in this. please make it fast. now I have to go. take care bye."  Rey said with a smile. then he looked at his watch   and realised. he is getting late for shopping.  

" okay Rey " Vicky said with a teasing smile.

Rey left for his house. he went for shopping. 

on the other hand

Taani, Ayan and TM went inside a big shopping mall. 

A BIG MALL.  In there everything is expensive. Even the sales girls are wearing a very neat and dignified dress. its just looking like a paradise . everything is beautiful. just beautiful      

when Taani , Ayan and TM just entrance main door. Ayan is just shocked looking at mall. He never went to that type of malls in his entire life. He is just mesmerized by the luxurious mall. He even never thought in his dreams this type of mall even exists. its just a treat to watch. so  He is just looking with a open mouth.

Even Taani is shocked . Before her marriage she went some mall but not as big as this . This mall is totally different from Taani went in her college. Because after her marriage She never went any shopping mall. In fact she never purchased anything for her. When She had enough money brought some new clothes for Ayan and her husband. For her., She goes any cheap shop and purchased some cheap clothes. she never concerned about her looks. She always thought about her Son. Even She never brought some expensive clothes for Ayan because She can't effort it.

TM also seeing everything with a open mouth. Because TM also never went this type of shopping malls. if she need anything  Rey arrange everything with in mins. so she never went any big shopping malls. She always prefer simply things. So there is no need to go anywhere. 

" This is so beautiful mom " Ayan said with a happy face.

" Yes Ayan" Taani said looking at Ayan with a smile

TM, Taani and Ayan  went a some random counter. Standing in front of that counter 

" Excuse me " TM called one of the sales girl who is stood there.

" yes ma'am how may I help you" she said . after she turned towards them. when she looked at them . Her face is fill with  disgusting expression because of their dresses .

" How this cheap people entered inside the mall.  AWWW look at them. so disgusting " she murmured under her breath.

Yes ...... Ayan is wearing a  two years back birth day dress. may be that dress is not new for that sales girl but its a new dress  for Ayan . 

Yes..... Taani is wearing plan red saree which is so bad quality. and its looks like cheapest saree. That saree which is she wearing is four years back  saree. so its not looking good at all.

TM is wearing a old cotton saree. Because She never wear any brand clothes.

" Please show some bridal wears for her." TM said to sales girl showing point finger to Taani.

" okay" Sales girl looked at Taani  from top to bottom with a disgusting and irritating face.

Sales girls showed some bridal wears which is cheapest bridal wears in that mall. TM is opening every dress but nothing good . Taani is just looking at them. Ayan is looking at mall. Same time some other Sales girl came to first sales girl 

" Hey Sia    looks like you having a great time with a rich people. " second Sales girl said. with a teasing tone. only that one sales girl can hear her words.

"OH right look at them such cheap people . I even don't know who allowed this people" said that one sales girl.

" Oh leave it . Sia show them some expensive wear. then automatically their will leave this mall. because they can't buy them. maybe some 30,000 or 40,000 dresses. " said second sales girl. these girls thought that they can't effort it.

" great idea girl. let me do that" said first sales girl and about go from there.

" Grandma how much time will you take to select mom's dress. we have to select my dress also."

Ayan said with a sad pout. he is so curious to select his dress. but here his Grandma is not selecting his mom dress. so he is so irritated my this chaos.

" But Ayan first we have to select your mom's  dress right. she is the bride." said TM with sweet tone.

"But I want my dress now. come na Grandma please."  Ayan said with a serious tone to his Grandma.

Same time Rey entered the mall . The two sales girl seen Rey before anyone. 

" Sia looks at that MR. REYANSH  SINGHANIA is here. oh my god i can't believe this" second sales girl said that with a exciting tone. 

" yeah girl THE most eligible bachelor is here. I will check what he want" first sales girl said with a happy tone.

" don't forgot Sia these people are your customers. so be a good sales girl and serve them. I will take him" second sales girl said with a fake sweet tone.

Before they both will decide will go to Rey . He came towards Taani

" Hey ladies need any help." Rey said with a simple smile.

the two sales girls just drooling at him without blinking their eyes. they both are so involved into him their did not even heard what he is saying.    

" dadda you came ho I am so happy. come na  dadda we will do our shopping"  Ayan asked all this by holding Rey's hand. Rey given a weird smile to Ayan. Rey came here to do shopping with Taani but here Ayan is asking to do shopping with him. He can't say no to him. now what to do. Rey looked at taani first for help.  She also know Rey want to do shopping with her. She also want that. But she want to tease him. so She just made a sorry face. 'like she can't do anything'. and given a teasing smile. Rey looked at her like ' I will not leave you'. and Rey looked at his mom. TM smiled at them.

" Ayan I will come with you for your shopping. Let dadda select mom's dress." TM said with a sweet smile to Ayan. 

" okay" Ayan agreed and went with TM for his shopping . here Rey giving a victory smile to Taani. Taani rolled her eyes with a 'whatever expression' . and looking at bridal wears which is kept in front of her. Rey smiled at her antics. and looked at what she is looking. 

" what is this Taani? These are all old fashion. why you are looking at these type."  Rey said with a irritating tone. He want to give her so many expensive things. Here she is selecting some random stuff. 

" What is wrong with them.  I thought these are new designs." Taani said with a innocent face. She really thought that these dresses are new . after her marriage she never attend  any function or marriage. so she don't know anything about new fashion. so she don't have any idea what they showed her.

" okay .  Let me select your dresses." Rey said with a smile. Taani also smiled and agreed.

All this time two sales girls are just drooling at Rey. 

" excuse me can  you show any new designer bridal wear for my wife" Rey said with an attitude tone.

They are just looking at him. not even answered to his question.  looking at them Rey just rolled his eyes. Taani is just smiled . Rey glared at Taani. Taani stopped the smiled.

" excuse me      ..... " He shouted with low tone.  they both shivered by tone

" ye..s. sir" they both said in same time with scared tone.

" can you show any new designer bridal wear for my wife." said Rey with a serious expression.

"WHAT............... WIFE........  this woman is your is wife" said those girls with a disgusting and shock face.

"what do you mean by 'this woman' . mind your words . she is my wife. do you understand?"

Rey warned them with a serious tone.
Showing his index finger to them. He know what they meant . and he never give anyone permission to talk about his wife. she is so special for him. he seen how those girls looking at Taani. so that's why he specially mentioned her as his wife. so they will get know what is she  to me.

" sorry sir" those girls said. showed dresses to them . Rey looking at every dress and selected one of best and highest cost dress. 

" pack this dress" Rey said to sales girl.

" wait,  Rey this is so costly . I don't want this dress." Taani said with a serious tone.

" Taani ... its ok . its just a dress. and I can effort it for you. and its final." Rey said his final decision to Taani. Taani signed . She know he can not going change his mind. so she let it go.

same time Ayan also came with his shopping bags. TM also selected a saree for herself.   After that Rey also selected dress for himself. Full time those to girls was just drooling at him. Rey  is just ignoring them.

" Why are smiling when those girls are drooling at me" Rey asked Taani with a serious face

" Because how much they drool at you. They will never get what they want . It's always mine. So when I  saw them like that it's funny. " Taani said with a smile. She know Rey always Taani's Rey .

Rey held her hand pulled her side . Where no one will see them. Rey cupped her waist with both hands . And pulled her close to his chest. Taani looked at him  with a shock face.

" So much trust on him. Not bad" Rey said with a teasing smile. Taani looked at him with a narrow eyes. Once she looked at surroundings. She confirmed nobody is seeing them . Then kept her hand around his neck and siad.

" Not on you . I trust our love. If our love is not true . Now we both will never be like this. And I trust your love more than me. You will always be mine TAANI'S REY."  Taani said with a atitude. Rey smiled at her with so much love in his eyes. Taani also smiled with him.

" Always Taani's Rey" Rey said and hugged her and kissed on her forehead. And joined the TM and Ayan. All these time Ayan is shopping.

All four of them going to exit door. Rey and Taani are paying the bill. TM and Ayan is left for there. When pill is paid. When Rey is about to go Taani held his hand. Rey look at her with a confuse face.

" Give them  some tip. Those girls are Served Me really well. " Taani said with a sweet smile. She really want to give them a tip. Maybe this job so important for them. If this tip will be a need for them. She know how every rupee is needed for poor people. 

" What ..... " Rey shouted with a shock face. And looked at those girls with a serious face.

"No... Taani you know what they both did with you now. They disrespected you. And you want to give them tip. This is  ridiculous. " Rey said with angry filled eyes. Rey can tolerate anything. But some one insults Taani. That will break his patience.

" I know Rey. But whatever it is they're girls. I know what is money for them. They are disrespected me . But I respects their hardwork. Please"
Taani said with a emotion. Yes she know what they both did with her. But she also know that how much hard they had to work to get some money. Because she also faced so many hardships in her life. Maybe they life's made them like this.

" Ok baby . I will give them a good tip. You go and wait for me in the car". Rey said with a sweet smile. Taani smiled at him. And went out. Rey goes to the sales girls side.  Those girls are looking at him. When he is coming towards them.

" Take this" Rey said . By giving a some 2000 notes. Those girls is shock because they thought he came to give them a class. But he is giving them tip.

" Thank you so much sir" they both said same time.

" Thank to my wife . She is one who told me to give this tip to both of you. You guys disrespected her. Make fun of her Dress. You thought that she poor. Because she wearing a simple saree. What's wrong in that. How can you decide her status by her dress. She is great person. That's why today she forgiven both of you. If she want she can make you both jobless but no. Because she is not like you girls. Never judge A person by her dress. "
Rey said with a a angry tone. Those girls are shamed for what their did.

" We are sorry sir" sales girls said.

" Change your characters. And one more thing. She is my world. So never ever insult her.This is first time  that's why I am leaving you both. Otherwise I can do anything with both of you. But she will never happy after hearing that. That's why I leaving both. "

Rey said left for there and come to parking alot.

( So guys this is my next chapter of you like the story. Please support me and comment )

Sorry for the mistakes and late

Thank you so much 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 153 11
This is an old fan fiction of mine. Now continuing here . It's a Taarey ( Taani & Reyansh) fanfiction from the show Dil Dosti Dance. Well Is just be...
The New Sky By Dia

Teen Fiction

267 13 15
In every comic, movie and series there is always a supporting woman with the leading lady. What if the supporting woman takes the spotlight. All the...
42.6K 1.8K 38
It's been 2 years Taani & Rey broke up. Both have moved on in their life. What happens when they face each other? would their romance rekindle? or do...