13. Taani's decision 😔

Hi guys😘

Now Rey is going to his house. When he entered the house his mom is waiting for him.

Rey: hi Mom

RM: hi Rey

He smiled at her. She hugs him. He then taking his Coat and thinking something.

RM: how are you Rey.
( Looking at him)

Rey:. She is not fine
( With a worried tone)

RM: how is your project Rey

Rey: she is not ready to accept my offer mom
( With a serious tone)

Now RM can understand how much Rey thinks about her.

RM: how is she now Rey

Rey: she was changed. Now she is a complete women. You know she have son mom. Ayan I love him very much.

He said all this drinking some water. He came and sits beside of her mom. He kept his head on her lap.

Rey: taani's life is horrible mom. Her husband was monsters.

Now he have tears in his eyes. RM sense. She placed her hand on his head.

Rey: I given so many offer to her. But she is not ready to accept it. Because of this world. She only thing about this world. At least she is not thinking about her son. What should I do mom. I can't see her like this.

RM: one day she will understand Rey.

Because of tiredness Rey slept in his mom's lap.

She smiles at him.

On the other hand

Taani and Ayan entered in their house. There Rakesh was full drunk stage waiting for both of them.

When door is open.

Rakesh: hoo both of you came. But taani today you came very early.

Taani: work is over. That why came early. Ayan go change your dress.

Ayan: ok mom

Taani taken Ayan's lunch box and opened it to clean. Then Rakesh seen that box.

Rakesh: Ayan stop. Why are not ate your lunch.

Ayan: me and Mom had our lunch with Vicky and Rey. And I spent my whole day with Rey and Vicky.

Rakesh: that's why Taani came early. because of Ayan you dont get chance to romance. who is this Vicky your mom new boyfriend.

Taani: Rakesh please at least stop talking like that shit in front of Ayan.

Rakesh: you can do any dirty thinks in front of your son. I can't talk in front of him. Ok leave that. I said don't go office tomorrow onwards. why you again went there. You want to full fill your desires. That's why you went there. Right.

Taani can't hear anything more than this she closed her ears with her hands.

Taani: please Rakesh for god sake. Don't kill me with your words at least kill me once with that knife.

Ayan was listening all this. He can't understand why his dad was always insults his mom. But this he can't see his moms tears

Ayan: dad why are you scolding mom. She doing job because of us.

Rakesh: wow now you will tell me what to do and what not.

Ayan: you will not do anything or you always beats mom. Why dad.