I Hate This Book (, Might Del...

By _Ebeeie_

America One-shirts Ebeeie continue Old account @Ebeeie Might Delete later deapans if people want me to keep... More

Ok so hear me out
(Old) His little human
(Old) Cheering up
(Old)Jokes 2
💔~ Princess 2
Beautiful lie
"Eccedentesiast....?" 1
"Tell me why I am wating ?"
(Old)Masters little show
Model life
Bloodly Meri I
Bloodly Meri II
Mafia
A mess
Just a pleasure toy
A lovely day
quarantine is boring
Request time closed~!
fuck work
Kingdoms UNFINISHED!
Babysitter
Voodoo
Give love to Chibi_panda4723
mister boss
(Really bad)love is weird
Teachers pet
☂️Lost without you 🌹
I Am Mood Apparently- Poem/short thing
Come back.. Please Brother

🇷🇺Script 🇺🇸

6.5K 52 112
By _Ebeeie_

I want to make this sense jokes 2 came out
I wanna try a new writing style or try improve...I am not completely sure if reached that goal..oh well
Full on Smut but fluffy at times oh and you bet crack and cringe. And sorry its more slutty than crack
Also very long

America cringed as read the requests. "God no Eve". He mutter scrolling through the comments. Eve just started at the country wonder why the hell was she still doing this.

"Yeah pretty brutal huh ?"

"How many do I have to do !?"

"Pet, people request in my messages as well, oh and on different shorts"

"You're telling me there's more!" America screamed starting at the so called author. The Irish girl just nodded her head being done with everything.

"Why are people so weird why are you weird!"

"It started off as fun making fluffy shorts till Request started to come and come and now it's a job that I frankly don't get paid enough for"

France was walking by at the moment and say.
"You don't get paid at all" before running off to make-up

Eve watch as the French country leave. "Does he know that he's not planned to been in any of my twelve shorts ? No..shiet"

"Why do I have to do this!Write about you're own flipping country!" America screeched. He's been doing this for far to long in his opinion.

"How about no"
"Why! Give me reasonable reasons"

"One people forget me country exist. Two it fits you better since practically everyone knows who United States is"

America open his mouth but closed it quickly realizing he had nothing to say back about that.
She was right people forgets Ireland existed all the time and nearly everybody has heard about him for good and bad reasons.

"Fine" he grumbled accepting that he wasn't going to win the agreement.

America walked off set cursing and mumbling in his native tone. Eve just watch as her main actor ran off the set having a fit.
The Irish girl was far to used to this just blinked as a reaction.
"What do these actors want for me ? They get to break the fourth wall when ever they please. Do you all the shit I get for that ?"

"They also get better scripts and they don't have to work every week now!"

"Better scripts my ass! You're grammar still terrible!"

"SHUT UP RUSSIA I TRYING AND MOST OF THEM ARE WRITTEN AT ONE AM AND WATTPAD DELETES THEM ALL THE TIME!"

Japan was scrolling through request trying to decide which one the Author should do next.
"Hmnh" It was hard to pick one sense a lot were similar and it was hard to think with all the bickering going on in the back.

'Should I pressure her into make more or let her rest so she can finish the other ones she already writhing ?' Japan turning around to look at the author how was screaming her head of at Russian country.

Japan turned around again.
'Yeah she'll been fine'

"EVE! I THINK YOU SHOULD DO THIS REQUEST!"

"What the fuck- shouldn't You finish at lest one of the twelve in making first ?" Russia questioned the Asian country decides.
"Eh What harm would another one do ?"

"..my mental health..my mental health will be in harm"

"....it'll be worth it"

Russia decided that he was not needed anymore and walked off to have his sixth drink of the the day. Friendly reminder it was 11 am.
And we all thought America form mister boss had issues...screw that he did have did actually issues like really serious issues.

"My idea is that we do RusAme you know that one ship that practically everyone get Introduced to when they join this crack head of a fandom" Japan explained bring a arm around the writer.
"Did you just call yourself a crackhead ?" Eve asked raising a eyebrow at the Japanese country.

"It'll be smut because everyone wants that"
"I don't like smut-"
"We'll say it was Request by Nut3lla_Yum or just Nut3lla or Yum don't really know who's, who yet"
(just found out that they changed their name webstsd)

"Whatcha you think ?" Japan asking grinning at her amazing idea.
Eve looked at the grinning wonder how the hell could something so cute and innocent looking be such a kinky cat ?

"I think we all need church and holy water"

"Shut up you made this fucked up bed and you're gonna lay in it while writing a new script"

It was a new day in Hell aka the studio. They were practically the same things if you think about.
Both ran by weak excuse of Christians.

Today was the day they actually filmed something instead of sitting on the there arse's or crying, not to forget questioning there lives. Yeah they all did those things a lot now a days.
Same old same old.

Are beloved main actor was in the make up apartment.
All the actors usual get a bit of state fright before then go on set well everyone except America.
America was in every flipping short. He knew how everything worked here.
Yes he was always the sub or bottom in the stories but in reality he was really the one in control.
Anything he says goes.
He was in every short.
So he was treated the best.
The book was all about him.
I mean his name was in the title.

And then couldn't lose there main actor. I mean what would they wrote about then ? Dominant Russia shorts ?

"You excited for today Ame ?" South Korea asked him while going through his outfit trying to help he out a bit.

"Sorta" America mumbled reading over his script for the the eleventh time.
He blushing at some bits. He never seemed to get over the chessy cringie parts but that what the people want. I mean if Eve had it her way it' all be angst.

"You remember when we used to do one these ever two days" South Korea asked glancing over at the America.

"Yeah..bits better this way"

"I agree"

It was quiet for a few seconds until South made a loud cheering noise.
America turned around to look at her.
"I found the perfect outfit for the short !" She cheered holding a dark red lingerie dress with black frilly lace.

America wasn't at all faced by the outfit. "That's a new one" he said standing up ready to go change.

South Korea handed it to him. "Have you token you're pill ?"

"Yep this morning" America had go behind one of dress fancy dressing boards slipping of his pale blue robe.

America had to take this special pills made by Germany. The pills did many things.

One they kept him for getting any disease's along with the other actors during the smutty times.

Two they kept him for getting pregnant with then didn't used protection for the smutty tines.

Third and lastly. In a lot of shorts it says America is a virgin which you definitely can't call him that anymore.
So the pill will tighten up his walls making seem that he was still one for the smutty times.......smutty pills-

All the other main actors loved the third reasons.
Except for are American.
Because of that America never got used to there sizes.

"You look amazing!" America blushed at tiny bit at South Korea's complimented.
He thanked her of course like usual.

"Do a spin! Do a spin!"

America rolled his eyes at her and walked back over to his chair reading over his scripted again.
South groaned at bit.
America could be a big mood killer before filming.
Some say it's because of stress others say he's just showing his true colours/colors.

"FIVE MINUTES BEFORE FILMING PEOPLE!" Japan screams we're heard all through the building.
America cursed under his breathe.
"Here we go again" he mumbled rubbing his eyes. Today was not going to be quite day to say at least

America was waiting beside the fake door. He played with the black lace on his dress feeling off today for some reason.
He didn't really know why, it was one those days were you just feel off you're game.

'Remember if you ever having a bad day that Ken for the bee movie got dumped for a bee' America smiled slightly at his own thought. He didn't know why but those thoughts would calm down his nerves at times, other times they would lead him to full on panic attack.

"ACTION!" He could his step brother, Canada yell.

The lights and cameras were all on Russia's who was sitting a dark wooden table writing out files and paperwork in Russian.

'Just another short, get into character' America thought resting his hand on the door handle.

"Russie" America said in lustful tone. Russia didn't answer and continued to write ignoring his American lover.

America pouted pushing up his lips. Whining that he was failing to get the Russian attention.
"Russie I wanna play" America groaned putting his foot down.
Russia let out a quiet hmm as a replay to the American.

America huffed before ran up to the taller and wrapped his arms around the Russian neck resting his head on his strong, bold shoulders giving him butterfly kisses.

Russia always like the Americans long eyelashes.
He loved the feeling of the long lash on his skin. The gentle moments calmed him I am strange way.
Some may say it was weird to like eyelash that much but then again people got turned on by feet so you couldn't really judge Russia.

"Russie" America whispered into Russians ear in a whining but lustful voice.
Russia wouldn't lie but that certain tone America would use was a huge turn on for him. "Amy" he mumbled finally using his voice.

America loved the taller males low voice. He loved how his voice would sent tingles and shivers down his back. It was a weird feeling to say at least.

"I wanna play" America used the same voice again while playing with his lovers jet black hair. America also had black hair but with blonde streaks at the ends,

The idea of the script was that Russia was leader of powerful and strong mafia and America was sorta his pet or sugar baby. You that cliche story line you know the one, right ?

Russia finally turned around on his office chair to look at the American.
Russia's cheeks warmed up when he saw the shorter male
Russia started at America in pure amazement. This was his first time seeing America today. He was shocked on how well he looked.
The dress complained America figure in every way possible.
It hang on hips showing off every curve he had and he had a lot of curves.
The dark shade of red went really well with his pale white skins and you couldn't forget his red strips and blue stars. What Russia was trying to say in simpler form was that America looked absolutely amazing in every way possible. He couldn't take his eyes off him and didn't want to take his eyes off him.

America caught on to the Russian stares, at first he thought it was for the short and thought nothing off it until it hit him that Russia was genuinely admiring his body.
A huge blush crawled onto America cheeks when that thought hit him.
The idea of someone genuinely finding him attractive. Yeah they say they do in the shorts but as he mentioned it was for the shorts.

Russia realized that they both had broken character.
'Oh shit what's my line' be started to panic.
"That's a very slutty dress Amy" Russia said leaning down on his right hand. Hoping that was the right line or was it supposed to be get on the bed now ?

America snapped out of his thoughts for the taller males voice. The blush didn't leave America's faces at all if anything it got more noticeable.
"You like it slutty thought" America whined or complaint at his Russian lover.

Russia chuckled at the shorter male. Cheers went off in his head when he got the line right.
God the script/shorts were getting too similar.
Gosh Eve get a bit creative or original!

Russia moved his left ring fingers telling America to move his thicc ass over here.
America's blush had calm down by now and the very well known American grin was it's replacement.
America moved his hips as he walked knowing far to well he was getting into the Russian head.

America was now standing in front of his lover.
He once again wrapped his arms around the Russian neck pulling himself up onto Russia's lap sitting sideways.

Russia immediately placed his left hand on America arse. He gave it a hard squeeze. America let out a faint moan at the Russians actions.

America moved himself up more on Russia's lap sitting near his crotch now. He pulled himself up more getting closer to Russia face.

Both males eyes locked together.
Russia always admire America's Heterochromia. Loving the ocean blue and honey yellow colours.
They went well with his red strips.
America was making him weak today and he....hated it ? No that wasn't the right way to phrase it.
American's are highly confusing.

While Russian admire the Americans eyes,
America himself was trying to hold back a sob.

Those's tiger orange eyes were staring right through him. They were hurting him on the inside. Making his heart heavy. Making him wanna cry out in pain and grieve.
Along with the stupid three horizontal flag.
He looked so much like him.

At least Soviet had a different flag. Russia was a off brand version of him.
Even the name was a off brand.

Russia leaned closer to the America's, Leaning in for a passion but sweet kiss.
America snapped out of his thoughts when he realized how close Russia's had got.

Without hesitation America quickly moved Russia's face away.
Russia felted rejected, he was about to question America when felt him kisses on his cheek.

'Oh yeah this is just a lust short no love involved and if there is it's America giving me that'
Remembering the plot sorta turned the Russian off in a way, But he did enjoy the America's soft kisses on his skin though.

America slowly moved away for the taller males face but he continued to keep his slender but strong arms around the his 'lover's' neck.

Russia made some grumbling noise before spinning his black leather office chair around.
America laughed at the Russian's actions. It wasn't a part of the script he just wanting to.
A faint but noticeable blush crawled onto Russia's face.
He could never get over that laugh. A genuine laugh not a forced cocky one that America liked to do at certain times.

Russia moved his hand over to one of the small drawers of the dark wooden desk.
America eyes stay glued to the Taller male's hand.
Watching him open the small drawer. Watching him take out two very Familiar pink coloured objects.

America slightly cringed at small pink vibrator and it's remote. He was ready to throw those two dreadful objects out the window.
Russia moved his hand back to the drawer again pulling out a new unused bottle of lube. He placed the small bottle beside the two pink objects before looking over at the American. Starting him down.
All the loved and joy left America's body. The feeling of being off being used crawled back.

He didn't want this anymore....but at the same he enjoyed it.
He enjoyed the pleasures.
He want it but at the same time he didn't want it.
It made zero sense.

Russia placed his hands on America's slim waist. Rubbing his sides up and down. Pinching his skin. Leaving no area untouched.

America moaned at the Russians soft touch's and movements. He was in pure pleasure. But that never lasted long.

Russia gently moved America off his lap and onto his desk. America continued to wrapped his arms around the Russian's neck only for Russia to force them off quickly .

America looked down at his feet while Russia roughly forced his legs open wide.
That sweet moment they had was ruined because of lust.
The painful reminder came crashing down on America.
He didn't want to do this anymore because he always felt used. Nearly all the moments where he felt loved and appreciated were ruined by lust.
He enjoyed the pleasures yes but every time when it was all over he couldn't stop himself for feeling used.
That it was all a sick game and that nobody would really want be with him.
Reality was awful.

America forced himself out of his thoughts and looked over at the other main actor.
Russia was coated his right fingers in lube before sitting back down on his black leather chair.
Russia pushed the tip of his ring finger into America's entrance.
America whined feeling the pressure form the Russian's finger.

'Stupid pill, never letting me get used to this' America cursed out the pill in his mind.
Russia loved America reaction. He loved seeing him weak. He loved seeing him submissive.
Making him so dependent in this state. Making one of the most independent countries in history department.
It was enjoyable to say at least. It was fun to make him weak, to make him beg,
Making the World superpower submission, do you know how much pride that gave people?
To be able to dominate the country that could take over the world when ever they pleased to ?!

Without hesitation Russia pushed his entire ring finger into America's entrance.
America moaned loudly.
He wasn't expected that at all. Gosh did that freaking hurt.

Russia smirked at the American before slowly removing his fingers form his anal.
America tried to move his dress down a bit getting annoyed with the silk red fabric.

Russia placed his left hand on America stomach holding and pinning down the other actor. America looked up at Russia's confused this wasn't a part of the script.

Russia's brought two of his finger to America entrance tracing his up down the American's hole.
America made a small grunting noise,
he wanted to yell and scream at the Russian for taking so fricking long, telling him to get to point on why people chick onto the short.
Russia pushed his two fingers into America's anal.
America gasped a first practically chocking on them. Those stupid pills!

Russia stayed put for about exactly ten seconds before he started to move his finger in the scissors way.
(This really bad sorry jwj)

America moaned at the Russia's small movements. Encouraging him to do more and to go faster. He was pure in bliss forgetting all about his thoughts of being used.

He always did but the always came crawling back.
They always came back bigger.

"AAH~!" America was now screaming at the Russian's movements. Screaming far to much for fingers really.

"Such a slut Amy" Russia mocked the shorter male.
"Such a slut for my fingers" He his tone got louder.
America opened his mouth to defend himself forgetting all about the script.
But he was interrupted by his own high pitch moans and screams.
Russia had found his g-spot once again. When Russia realized this he started to abuse that spot putting all the pressure he could on it.
"Amy such a fucking slut that he can't open his mouth without moaning" Russia's chuckled at his own insult ?..was that it really a insult if America already knew he would say it ? Yeah probably was.

America wanted to call him a dick but that would be breaking character since this bitch would probably agree with his lover.

"RUSSIA!" America screamed loudly ready to cum at any moment now.
Russia continued to hit and abuse the same spot over and over again until America cum was all over the dark wooden table.
America panted loudly already feeling exhausted while Russia slowly slide his fingers out America's anal.
Forcing himself not to laugh at the American.
Just making America weak was enough pleasures alone.
It really was win win situation for the Russian.

Russia moved away form America and turned his attention over to the pink vibrator. Russia pick it up and look over at America.
America was death staring the pink toy. He really despised that object.
Russia placed the two pink objects in his navy jeans back pocket. Saving them for later.

America felt relief seeing the two pink objects being put away and out his sight. He knew they be used later thought but that was future America's problem.
Russia walked back over to America and picked him up swing him around.
America laughed at the Russian actions feeling joy again. His emotions were so mixed today.

America wrapped his legs around Russia hips hugging the taller males toros.
Russia didn't really care about the script anymore.
In his opinion scripts were better with actual feelings behind it. But he wouldn't break character completely.

He leaned down kisses America on the forehead.
America smiled at this, he also leaned up and left a kisse Russia on his chin.

Russia slowly walked over to the Queen side bed on the other side of 'their'room.

He gently placed the shorter male on the bed before crawling on to the bed himself. He was hungering over the smaller male.
Pinning him down on the bed. America smiled sweetly at the Russian's.
America wrapped his arms around the Russia neck pulling him down to his level.
Letting their lips touch's each other before crashing them down on each others.

Russia brought his hands under America's red dress running his hands up down America's slides. Gently touching his pale white skin.
Tracing his fingers over his soft skin.

America started to play with Taller males neck. Massaging the red skin.
Gently moving his fingers up and down.

Both Males moaned into the kiss,Feeling pleasure for the small actions the other country gave them.

Russia broken the passion kiss. Panting lightly.
He did get his kiss after all.

Russia started down at America before turning his attention to America's neck.
He leaned down once again and brought his mouth towards America's neck leaving soft kisses among America's neck.
America moaned at this and brought his hands up to Russia black hair. He started to play with it. Putting the hair in between his fingers.

Russia started to suck and bite down on America white skin leaving love bites near his blue star like freckles.
America moaned happily tugging the Russian's hair a bit but not to much to hurt him. Russia's bites started to get deeper and harder leaving more noticeable marks and hickeys on America's soft skin.

America moaned out the Russian's name over and over again.
Loving the experience.

Russia started to leave small kisses on the purple marks he made. Before moving his head up to America check leaving small kisses on his check.
America giggled at this.
The Kisses tickled.

Russia moved away form America and started to unbutton his black shirt letting it slip off his shoulder. He then throw the shirt onto ground letting it get covered in dust.
America started to poke at Russia toros.
Russia nearly bursted out laughing but held it in, not wanting to broke character.

America brought his hands down to the Russian abs poking and squeezing them.
America himself had abs as well. Just no one ever talked about them or brought them up. They only talked about this sorta thicc thighs which was mainly because of muscle. He had a weird body type. It was very Feminine but it also had muscular look.

Russia gently pushed America's hands off him and brought his own hands down to jeans ripper started to pull them down. He let them fall to the ground just like his top. He was now only in his boxers while America was only in his red lingerie dress.
Only one piece clothing was keeping them away for being butt naked.

Russia lay down on his back beside the American.
America just smirked at him knowing the Russian's next moves.
Russia grabbed America waist and pulled him on top of him. Letting America sit directly on his bugle.
Russia moaned slightly at this. That boosted America confidence a bit.

America always wanted to be the top in one the shorts but was never allowed to.
Because of the main stupid rule.
He always wanted to get revenge.
Wanting to get revenge for all the times they left him unable to walk for months! Yes months.
That ducking princess shorts...those had a ending huh ?

One fucking day they'll all get notification with the title America's tops! Or trys to. Which ever comes first at the very moment!

America smirked got bigger and Russia noticed this. Russia raised a eye brow at the shorter male.
America playful stuck his tongue as a replay.

America started to move hips a bit. Nothing to mush just enough to make the taller Male blush.
'NOT APART OF THE SCRIPT!' Russia was screaming in his head. Yes he also did go off script but not sexually just fluffy cute stuff.

Russia was highly surprised that they haven't been given out to yet.

America movements got bigger and bigger as time went on. He then started to bounce up and down on the Russian bluge. Enjoy the faces and noise the other actor made.
He felt powerful in a way.

Russia was getting annoyed with the American actions by now. He did enjoy them but the teasing was killing him. He wasn't used to being teased like this he was always the teaser.

He didn't like the change either.
He preferred having the control being the top or domationed one. He barely liked the idea of America being a power bottom but at the same time he felt like America could play that character really well.
As he mentioned before America's are confusing.

Russia grabbed onto to America's hips stopping him for moving at all.
America glanced down at the taller male having a strong feeling that he pushed the buttons a bit to far.

Russia playful throw America off him and onto the bed, America laughed loudly at the Russian actions enyoing the playful side of him. Russia was usually strict and mature like, but now he was playful having fun letting his garud down. Or as Eve/Irish person would say he was having the crack.

Russia knew the producers were getting impatient with them especially with adding a lot to script.
Russia signed to himself quitely making sure America could only hear him.
Russia brought his hands down to his boxers and quickly took them off and letting them fall to the ground just like all his other clothes.
America watched him, it had been awhile since he did anything like this with Russia.

Russia could feel the American eyes on him but ignored them he grabbed the same bottle of lube for earlier.
He placed the bottle on the bed and looked over at America.

America eyes were glued to the bottle of lube. He was practically eyeing it, death starting it if you must.
Russia grabbed onto America waist and turned him over pushing him on the bed in the dogging stlye way.
America let him do everything accpecting his fate.
Russia grabbed the bottle of lube and started to clover his member in it.

America tried to get into more comfortable position while also keeping his ass up in the air.
He was getting quite impatient with Russian and he certain everyone was by now.

Russia craweld over to where America was getting behind him. He held onto the shorter male waist positioning his member at the American's entrance. America bite his lip feeling the Russian tip touch his entrance. He could feel the cold lube dripping off the taller males shalf.

America jerked up when he felt Russia push his tip inside of him.
America breaths started to louder, shorter and more noticeable.
Russia started to moved his left hand up and down America's thign trying to calm him down the other male.
America barely noticed the other actors actions. America nodded his head slightly telling the Russian he could in push in further.

Russia knew far well that America wasn't ready but did so anyway not wanting to get yelled at. Being a actor wasn't easy after all.
Well nothing was easy actually.

Russia pushed more of his length in.
America gasped loudly and digged his nails into the red sheets, Scrunching up the fabric. Russia felt pity for the shorter male but at the same time it sorta turn him on.

You know how people have a pain kink Well sometimes Russia has one expected he likes the other person in pain. Is that kink or was he just sadist .? Probably just a sadist

"You're doing fine Amy, you took my cock once before you can do it again" Russia said trying to confront him while also being in chacter which was quite hard since this dipshit only seem to want him for pleasuring reasons.

America nodded his head as reply to the taller actor before mumbling out "keep going"
Russia didn't hesitate and pushed half of his member in. America moaned a lot feeling pleased by the Russian actions.

Russia smiled sightly, forget being a sadist he choice America in pleasure then in pain any day any time.... expect Cold War times but any time else. America leaned back trying to push more of the taller males cock inside of him. America never felt so needing before. He was disappointed and disgusted with himself but at the same time all he could think about and was having Russia pounding him down to the bed as if was a rag doll.

Russia chuckled at America's actions thinking that it was all for the short and that they're getting back into their character. Not knowing how pleased the main actor was with him.
"Amy such a slut for a cock, can't survive without" The Taller male teased the smaller one. Russia trusts got faster and more direct. Russia know far to well where the Americans g-spot was at this point everyone practically did.

America moaned yes out loudly without hesitation begging the Russian for more.
The script was no more. Neither of the actors were following it. The producers weren't stopping them letting them do whatever they wanted at point.
At this state the two were just role-playing with each other.
Fuck the script Eve wrote it's not it was any good or anything.

Russia grabbed onto America's hips slamming him down. Pushing his full member inside of him. Russia moaned loudly while America screamed in pleasure with a hint of pain. America tried to bounce himself up and down on the Russian cock wanting that pleasure back. Russia quickly caught onto America's not at all sneaky actions. Well they were really obvious you'd be really stupid if you didn't notice.

Russia roughly pushed America down on the bed, Pinning him once again. Turning him over so he was now facing him. Russia was nearly drooling at the sight under him.
America face experiences were making his heart skip a beat.
He was cute yet hot at the same time!
Did he realise how many people pay thousands of dollars/euros to look half as good as him!

Russia would sometimes imagie a life were America was really his and not just his co-wocker. Were they were together and happy.

But that would never happen.
America only saw Russia as a co-worker or maybe a fuck buddy if he was lucky. Not a love interest.
But he a bit of hope now. America seem to genuinely enjoyed some of the moments they did earlier such as being swang around. Or he was just a really good actor. It never hurt to hope though.....oh wait it painful does.

Russia bite his lip before grabbing onto the Americans hip pushing him off his member only keeping the tip in. America whined at the Russian actions perfering if he hadn't done any of that. Russia picked up the pale hand leaving small kisses on it.
America blushed at the Russian small actions, feeling butterflies in his stomach. America wasn't used to all the lovely stuff. But that didn't mean he hate it or anything. If anything he craved it. He craved it like how a girl would crave for salt or sugar on their periods..

He wanted it even thought it'll hurt him. That it'll keep him up at night.
That it'll give him more reason to cry and sob into pillows. Why do most people crave things that'll just hurt them later on. It was a cycle he couldn't break.
It was the cut that always bleeds.

Russia started to bite down gently on America hand. Leaving the smallest of marks behind. You could barely notice them and if you did you'd probably think that they're just small cuts he had got for a cat a while ago.
Russia kissed the small mark.
He knew always knew how to make a American flattered.
It hurt his damaged heart so fucking much.

Russia moved his head up to America's cheek leaving kisses there now. Not noticing how hurt America was. But then again nobody ever notice how hurt he was. He was to good at keeping it in. To good at faking everything. At first he thought was a gift being able to hind everything until he realised/realized how much of a crule curse it was.

Having to be you're own mental support buddy which was impossible with how unfair America was to himself.
He didn't himself like a human being, he treat self like a some kind robet. Who only had one purpose in life and that was to please everyone else. To work for there pleasure. He abusing himself without realising it.

Russia slammed America down on his member again. Pushing into his entrance. Pounding him down on the bed. America screamed loudly. Tears in his eyes. He wasn't expecting any of that. He was to deep in thoughts forgetting about the world in front of him.

Russia started to abuse the Americans g-spot putting all the pressure he could on it. America's screams, moans and whines were just encouraging him to go harder to slam and pound into more. America wrapped his legs around the Russian waist holding on for support in a way. He was just in pure pleasure feeling so distracted with everything else in his life. All his worries had just disappeared at the moment. He was stress free.

America dugged his nails into the Russian back. Clawing him and scraping him. America moaned the other actor name loudly. The bed sqeaked with all the fast movements. The moans,grunts and sqeaked turn into some kind of rhythm along with the taller males thrust. America tried to bounce himdelf up but quickly gave up letting the taller actor do everything. America was definitely close to cumming but wasn't sure about the Russian.

Russia was moving America's hips up and down in a fast rhythm. Feeling the never ending tightest, He had never felt this much pleasure before a lot of the smut short were quick and pretty forced and also sorta angst.
Eve didn't seem to like happy endings.
I mean the keep on using me series sorta should explain that along with the Princess ones. And America....well he wasn't well in those...

With one final thrust America came all over the Russian and his red lingerie dress. America blushed in embarrasment while looking down at his dress feeling guilty for who ever was on clean up duty today.
Russia chuckled at the American before slowly slipping his member out of the Americans tight hole.
America whined sightly at the empty feeling. He really wanted cuddles now, yeah cuddles shoulded amazing right now.

Russia leaned over the bed and picked up his navy jeans. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out the pink vibrater along with its matching remote. Russia looked over at the America shaking the pink vibrater in the air. Teasing him with it
America rolled his eyes when he saw the pink object. He just wanted huggies now.

Russia crawekd back over to America and grabbed his thighs. America hissed in pain at the Russian actions. Russia immediately looked up at him. He started to gently stroke his thigh as apology. America moaned quitely while nodded telling the taller one to continue on.
Russia spread out America legs wide. Eyeing his pink hole. Russia turned his attention over to used bottle of lube. He quickly decided to just shove the vibrater. They didn't have a lot of time left and it would look really silly to have the vibrater in early shots but never use it. America's yelped. It didn't really hurt since he was already stretched form Russia's rought actions but he was expecting him to be more gentle or to put lube on the bloody toy. Fuck his been spending to much time with the Bristh Isle.

Russia picked up the remote and switched it the to the second dial. He move his way up slowly but surely.
America moaned softly at the tickleing but pleasuring feeling.
BUT that didn't mean he liked the toy or anything. Yeah it brought him stuipd pleasure but that didn't mean anything....he didn't meaned to explain! He was the Worlds superpower!.... the world superpower with a pink vibrater uip his anal.
He should just stop talking about all together.

Russia picked up America's thicc thign and started to bite down hard leaving purple hickeys all over them.
Purple marks stood out more on Americas snow white skin. It was a beautiful combination of you asked Russia. America blushed at the Russian, feeling nervous. He was always embarrassed by his things. They were to fat in his opinion.
insecurities sucked big time.

Speacking of sucking.
Russia had bite down harder on the American thign tearing his skin a bit, making blood drip down his leg.
Without hesitation Russia started to kick up all of the blood. Sucking it up like a vampire would. Russia nearly laughed at that describe thinking of little human short. Russia started to suck down more on that cut he gave the smaller actor. America was a blushing and moaning mess. He felt embarrassed but at the same time he didn't care. He felt way to much pleasure to give a single damn.

Russia always made him feel like this.
That man always gave him pleasure in this things. He'd overwhelm him with pleasure. He wanted to do that back. Have him as a moan messing.
Have him overwhelm with pleasure.
He'd do it one day and the day he does it he'll have no fucking mercy on him.
Pay back is a bitch and so are Americans.
(can I write that since I am not American?.. I swear its not a insult)

Russia moved away for America and picked up the pink remote switching it higher by two settings. America moaned louder in a completely bliss.
Russia roughly grabbed the American hips forcing him down on his stomach. America fall on the bed with squeaking noise. America wanted to remained the Russian that they needed to be careful with the bed since they did break it last time,but he kept his mouth shut.

America had lust in his eyes as he looked at the Russian. Russia smiled back the American. Feeling pride in himself. America hadn't realised that his face was lined up by the taller males member. America started at taller males private area, starting it down. America moaned before qently grabbing the Russian member. Bying careful with actions. America first started to rub the member up down. Sorta messaging it in a weird way.

Russia moaned out in pleasure along with the American. Russia held the small pink remote in his hand switching it higher by four setting it was right now. America moaned loudly. His knees nearly gave up on him but he luckily caught himself.

He looked back up at the Russian who was smirking playing with the remote in his fingers. Teasing him. America wiped away the drool for his mouth.
Russia grabbed onto the smaller males hair and pulled him closer to his private area. Practically pushing it his member on his face.
America whined when the Russian tugged his hair. He was ready to beg him to stop. America wasn't a huge fan of BSM. Most of the stuff just hurt. He didn't find any pleasure form it. But than again he didn't know a lot about BSM.

Russia loosed his grip immediately on America's hair when he heard him whine, rembering how America hated stuff like this.
America looked up at the Russian and mouthed thank you before looking down at the Russian member. He leaned down kissed the red tip.
Licking the shalf knowing his slow and small movements were driving the Russian crazy. He gave the tip one finally kiss before pushing it into his mouth. America only had the tip in wanting to move his away forward. He started to swirl his tongue around the tip. Moaning at times for the pink vibrater stuck up his anal.

America pushed quarter of the Russian member in his mouth.
America could see Russia messing with his hands. America knew he wanted to shove his full member in his mouth. He was fighting himself not to. Was this payback you might ask? Hell no!

You don't know how many weeks America hasn't been able to week because of this mother fucker.
Even with the pill healing quicker he still couldn't walk. He had his own wheelchair because of him.
He had a fucking wheelchair-
This was nothing near payback this was more of. Let's see how much the big Russian bear can take before fucking his face like there's no tomorrow. That was awful way to phrases they know. There not good at naming things! Just look at the titles.

America rub the base of the Russian red cock while sucking the tip.
America moans where muffed while Russia's were loud and clear.
You could only hear the Russians moans and the faint buzzing noise for the pink toy. Other than that everthing else was death silence.
You couldn't even hear the films teams breaths.

Russia reached his hand down to America's hairs playing with the ends.
Amiring the golend ends. It was beautiful yet weird combination.
Only few people could pull off the look. And America was definitely one of those few people.

America could feel the Russians eyes on him. It scared him that Russia was just eyeing out all of his flaws.
Picking one out by one. America let a small muffed squeal. Russia had tugged his hair rougher. Like how a baby would. America threw a small fist at Russias thighs telling me to quit it. Russia chuckled at the American actions. He started to stroke Americas soft hair. Putting his fingers through it.

America continued to suck and swirl his tongue around the Russian cock. He was now deep throating it. Thank the lord he had gag reflexes.
Russia moan loudly feeling pure pleasure for the Americans small movements. He was close for earlier so he wouldn't last much longer.
He didn't want that though. He want this short to go on and on.
He didn't want this day to end.
This is the longest his got to spent time with America in ages.

But all good things come to end. Russia thought as he cane into America mouth. America moved gagging slightly at first before swallowing all of the Russians load.
Russia kept his eyes on America. Not daring nor wanting to look away.
America lickjed his lips teasing the Russian. Having a cock expression on his. Russia quickly knocked the cocky expression off his face by turning the vibrator to its last setting. America yelped loudly before having a moaning fit. He blushed in embarrasment glaring at the Russian.
Russian just smirked at him. Enyoing the show and view in front of him.

America craweld over to the Russian and sat on his lap again. Russia smiled down at the smaller American. America leaned up while Russia leaned down.
Both going in for a kiss.

America's and Russia's were lips nearing touching.

"CUT!" Both jumped when there heard the loud yell. They immediately turned around to see Canada saving the file to the camera.

"That was amazing guys!" the Canadian country cheered clapping sightly. Russia and America had forgotten the film teams crew being in the room. It was now awarked to say the least. "Спасибо" the Russian mumbled under his breath glaring at the sightly shorter male. Canada caught onto the Russian glares but decided to ignore them. Oh he badly wanted to hit the fucker with a mental hockey stick. But the time wasn't right. But when it was-

" Huh thanks Nada" America said blushing feeling embarrassed that some guy he thought as a brother just watched him getting pounded into a bed. Canada gave the shorter country a thumps up before going back his job.

It awarked silence before Brazil told the two actors to go get cleaned up.

The two world superpowers nodded not knowing nor wanting to started a conversion anytime soon.
America sat up to fast causing him to whine loudly. Russia looked over at the American. "Are you okay ?"

America nodded before saying.
"Yeah... I'll be fine" America quickly added the last part. He tried to sit up again to prove his point to the Russian but instead failed miserably by whining louder. Russia signed looking at the American boy wishing he wasn't nearly as stubborn as he already was.

The taller male gently placed his hands on America's hip.
America looked up at the taller male rasing a eyebrow at him. Confused by the taller male actions.
"Russia what are you-" America stop half way through sentence. Russia quickly picked up America placing him on his hip. Holding him up by his butt. America's famous blush crawled back onto his face. He hesitating at first but decided to wrap his arms around the taller males neck.
Russia smiled and picked up clean clothes for them to wear later on. He then made his way other to the big bathroom which was right nexted door to set.
Yes you heard him the big bathroom.
As Russia mentioned earlier they weren't any good at naming things. Seriously you think they be a tiny bit good after all of this time.

The big bathroom name spoke for its self. There were two huge rooms.
One like a clean, fancy public bathroom. And the other one was filled with huge baths, hot tub, quezzies, showers and sauna's.
Russia gently kicked open the door not wanting to get sued again for breaking to many things again.
His wallet hurt remembering those days.

Russia first gently placed America in the biggest tub. Being very careful. He felt if he didn't America would break into tiny pieces of glass like a old breakable doll. America was grateful of the Russians caring actions but he wasn't a big fan of being babied. It made him fell dependent. And America despited that feeling. But today he let it slide. Today he was a weak bady and he'll half accepted that. America slide the black strapes of his dress off weakly pulling off his lingerie dress and handed it to Russia.

Russia throw the red dress into a laundry basket and placed all of their clean clothes onfo one of the marabl containers. He than ran over to the bathtub. He turned the nub's to a warm temperature letting the water fill up the tub slowly.

Russia had went completely commando. Meaning he just walked out of set completely naked.
He didn't care anymore. I mean he just got video having sex. Privacy wasn't really a think anymore for him. And the answer to that question was pretty obvious. He climbed into the bath going behind America pulling him onto his lap. America was fighting to stay awake. He felt so weak. There wasn't a single point to fight back and he also did enjoy having the Russian strong arms around him. It made him feel safe and protected.

America leaned back into the hug resting his head on the Russian shoulder. Playing with the raising water. Loving the warm water on his fingertips. Russia renched over and turned off the nubs not wanting to flood the place... again.
He was also sued for that. His poor, poor wallet was in so much pain.

America let out a small gasp at Russia action's but quickly leaned back being far to tired to deal with anything.
America just wanted sleep.
Sleep and a warm bed to lay in.
Russia on the other hand wanted to start a conversation with the shorter American. It made Russia laughed slightly. In most fanfics America was the one wanting to talk while Russia just want depressed boi who wanted sleep. But in real life it was the other way around. And Russia was so sick of those chacters they were old and boring spice it up bit.
Yeah Eve spice it up a bit!

"America ?"

America opened his eyes. He was nearly fell asleep. (guys but seriously don't sleep while being in the bath. You really don't how many people have died form this)

He let out a little hmm as a replay not bother to use proper words.
Russia nervously bite his lip realising/realizing how bad of a time he chose to start up a conversation.
But he wanted to hear high pitched American accent again. That was bad describe.
"Have you ever thought of going out with someone ?" it was a stupid question he knew, but he didn't how to phrase it right. He was never good with his words while nervous well no one really is. God! Did he wish this conversation was in Russian!

"No" America's voice should no emotions. It was straight forward answering no hesitate no thinking about the question. Just a simple answer. Russia felt a stink in his heart. He didn't think that one small word could hurt so much. It hurted more because he thought there a small chance but no it was just no.

Lost with words Russia just replied with a "oh". America felt a tad bit guilty but was to tired to give a single damn at that very moment but he knew he'd regret it so much in the morning. He called himself a heartless, good for noting bitch tomorrow. But at the same time he was sorta procreating himself. But that just sounded selfish.

"Look Russia I like you but.. we can't be together not now anyway . I would always been cheating on you during shorts." America had turn himself around and was now looking up at the taller country. His heart ached seeing the hurt in the taller males tiger orange eyes. He loved and hated those eyes. They brought him so much joy and pain at the at the same time. He never loved and hate the same thing so much before, those eyes reminded him of years of pain and hatred but those eyes also remained him of years of love and delight.
Those emotions shouldn't mix together.

" stop looking at like that!"
" you fucking like it when I look at you like that and we all knew it".
"GO AWAY! you're not him and you'll never be like him!"
"Honey listen I have ever memory he has ever had. I remember every moment you had with"

"Stop prenting to be him! Please I am begging you... Please just leave me alone"

"America?" Russia was worried about the shorter male. He just froze and started mumbling to himself. His face had lost all of his colours/colors.
Same story for his eyes.

"GET YOU'RE FITHLY HANDS OFF ME! YOU ARE NOT MY HUSBAND!"

" Amey you'll learn to accept this, you'll learn to love and accepted me as you're new husband"

Russia panicked when he saw the tears fall down America's face. Without thinking he pulled the shorter male into a hug cradling the smaller American in his Arms.
America panicked at first noting fully knowing of his surroundings around him and started to hit Russia chest.
This barely affected Russia since all of America strength had left him.

Russia sshed the American holding him to his chest. Letting him cry it all out. America gave up on trying to leave the Russian bear hold and just lay there crying. He felt so weak. He didn't feel like a world superpower. He felt like a child to be honest.
A weak damage child. A child who's childhood was brutally tooken away for them. That's how America felt.
He was sobbing his heart out to someone he used to think of a enemy.
Anbf before that he thought of him as a lover. Time really do change.

"Thank you Russia" he mumbled out his voice not letting him speak any louder. Russia hmm as a reply and gently pulled grabbed onto America wrist pulling his hand up so he could leave small kisses on his skin.
America smiled slightly letting his tears dry up. It was weird to be smiling after having a mental break down but it was also a nice weird.

"Maybe in a another universe we're together and happy." Russia stop leaving kisses on his hand and looked down at the shorter male, Wanting to hear more about this universe America spoke off.

"A universe we're Wars never happened. We're everyone got along"
America paused for a moment wanting to be careful with his words.

"We'd be living in a Disney movie huh" America said making fun of his own beloved brand. Imagine living in a Disney movie. Everything would be lie. Do you know the original story of Pocahontas ? She was fucking Ten years old when the colonists came to her home while John was twenty-seven! And he also a terrible person on reality. The poor girl died at the age of twenty-one. She had a hard life.

"We'd all be like Switzerland" Russia mumbled. "boring old Switzerland" It wasn't like dislike the country anything he just had no desire to talk to him.
"At least he has his shit together" America mumbled slightly jealous if anything. Russia nodded his head.

"We should get out. I don't wanna look like a dry up grape"
"You mean a raisins?"
"Do not say those weak excuses of food name!"
"Pff-

America leaned against the studio bright coloured/colored walls as he limped his way around the busy building. Employee's would pass him with cameras and boxes. They all afford to help him but America denied their kind affords not wanting to be bother.
Brazil wanted him in his shared office with Japan. They both edited the videos, adding nicer lighting, cutting out of moments were the would pause or take breaks. All the Fancy stuff that most people wouldn't even have the patience to do.

When America saw their purple painted door ahead of him, he tried to run over to it. Only to fall flat on his face.
America let out a muffled cry. Embarrassed by himself wondering where in the hell did he think that was a good idea.
"I am idiot. A American idiot" He mumbled insulting himself.
America pushed himself up his hands easily the problem was his legs.
America could barely walk never mind getting them to help him push himself up. But that wasn't stopping America it was better try before accepting defeat.
America shifted his left leg up first thinking it would be easier to start with his dominant leg. When America was fairly certain his left leg was in ready piston, he tried to do the same for his right leg only for it to fall half way through.
America landed on the ground again with a huff. He groaned in annoyed with himself wishing he had accepted the employee kind affords.

"Maybe this a sign for above. Maybe I shouldn't go inside their office. Something bad would probably happen" America started to talk to himself quietly seeing that there was no one around.
It was three seconds of silence until America broke it by replaying back to himself.

"Or maybe its a sign form above saying that I need to stay on the ground like dirt or cow shit, or maybe I am just cow shit".

"Did you just call yourself cow shit?"

America jumped at the sudden voice before immediately looked behind him to see Russian speeded walking towards him. America blushed badly, embarrassed that Russia heard him talking to himself.
"um I-or" America stumbled over his words. Russia was now right behind. Lording over him.
"Are you able to get up?" Russia asked raising a eye-browing at the smaller male. America at first wanted to use a white lie saying that he was be coming one with the floor but was certain sober Russia wouldn't fall for it.

America snorted remembering the video Ireland sent of him doing that completely wasted . Ireland nearly ban him for her pub saying that he couldn't handle hard liquor.
And to be fair she was death right he could handle it.

America shook his head coming back to his sense he looked up at Russia before saying. "I fell and can't get up because you destroyed my legs yesterday." Russia blushed badly at the last part. He grumbled a few words in his native tone before picking up the American by waist holding him bride style. America smiled slightly he felt powerful.
Russia speeded walk other to Brazil and Japan office. He knocked on their door before slamming the door open.
Letting it hit the wall.

Brazil jumped loudly at the bang.
He wasn't expected anyone to be that mad-headed he was about to scream his head off but realised/realized it was the two beloved and feared world superpowers. He glared at them before saying.
"What was that for! You know what forget just sit down now" he grumbled saving files to his computer.
Russia rolled his eyes before walking over to a red love seat. Yes the same red love seat for Mister boss. Man did people hate that ending.

Russia gently placed America on the left side. Even with the Russian gently actions America still whined in pain loudly. The Brazilian country looked over at him slightly concerned before immediately turning back to screen.
Russia apologized before sitting himself down, The two taller males waited for the green country to finish working. You could only hear the clicking noise form Brazil's mouse other than that complete silence. Silence can drive you crazy. America turned his attention over to the Russian, starting him down. America know that Russia had caught on to his start's but he frankly didn't care. He was to caught up in thought's. Remembering the past, Remembering memories that brought him joy, memories that made he laugh and smile. But he also remembered the not so good one. Those memories haunted him, traumatised him. Those memories brought him nightmare, Memories that made him sob and scream into pillow at night.

"Fucking hell" Brazil mutter as he pressed down hard on his key-board out of frustration.
Russia would look over at America before quickly looking away. America eyes were piercing through his soul. It was like America was waiting for the right moment to jump on him. Like Russia was some kind of prey to him. Russia at this stage was begging for Brazil to hurry up for him to break this awkwardness. But Brazil was to busy typing away to notice.

America looked away realizing/realising how nervous he made the Russian. America looked down at left ring finger. He badly wanted to ask the Russian for the ring back but it wasn't really his to take in the end.
What a pretty relationship they had.
Everything was perfect until the commie of a cunt came into the picture. It ruin everything.

It was a amazing alliance but everything was ruined because of a War. And now when ever you bring up Russian-American history people will only talk about the Cold War ignoring everything else.

It was weird to think. People say America had the alliance with Britain when the truth was those two only started getting along because of the two World Wars before that it was a lot of fighting and backstabbing or just ignoring each other. It wasn't a pretty site.
While Russian empire helped America with their cival war along with Prussia.
Also have them there biggest piece of land for 7.2 million which was still cheap back then.

People also thought that when a new government starts a new countryhuman appears and kills off the old one replacing them. That was a lie. Third Second, Third Reich and Germany were just one countryhuman going through hell.

When a new government comes the country ideas on the world, how to run a country and to act will be forced to change. Depends on how much has changed really.
But they remember everything for their past lives meaning Russia remembered everything that America did with Russian empire and that he also remembers whsy between Soviet and him...

Both of the taller males were snapped out of their thoughts by Brazil slamming his hands down on his keyboard out of frustration. He strated to grumble words under his breath. "arre you okaay?" the Russian asked a bit shocked for the Brazilian country sudden out-burst.
It wasn't like Brazil to act that way. He was really laid back, something most be really stressing him out.

Brazil looked over at the two males. He signed rubbing his tired eyes before sitting up straight and looking them in the eyes and said.

"All the filming we got form you guys has been completed wipped.. Even the back up. Everything gone" Brazil explain sweating slightly knowing this information was going to kill everyone mood for awhile.

"say sike right now"
"......"
"Brazil I will get my fucking glock"

When America realized/realised that Brazil wasn't going to say sike anytime soon he losted it completely.

"WELL FUCK MY GENTLY WITH A CHAINSAW WHY DON'T YOU!?" He screamed at the top of his lungs quickly getting up for his seat and immediately regreted it. America's fell back down on the love seat and hissed in pain before whining loudly.

"Oh my god Veronica- or America are you okay!?" Brazil said in a panic leanding over his desk trying to see if the slightly taller country was okay. Even thought the answer was pretty clear.

Russia was beside the American rubbing his thigns attempting to help.
Russia himself was pissed as well but all the anger lefted him when he same his co-worker fall. "That was a idiotic move cow-shit" America mumbled under his breath. Both countries heard him but decide not to question it more.

"I think that's are sign to go" Russia said to both of the Americans countries. Brazilian nodded his head as reply. "sorry again" he said quitely walking over to his desk again to finish up more files.

Russia bent down and gently scoped up America and held him bride stlye.
He turned his back around to Brazil soon he wouldn't see and left a small peck on the American forehead.
America blushed but smiled slightly and said his goodbye to Brazil.

Russia lean them out of the shared office. "Wanna go cuddle at my house?" he offered smiling down at the smaller male. America nodded happily. America snuggled his head into the Russian chest. He was amazed on how Russian could easily change his mood like that. By just giving him a simple kiss. Well he was a sicker for fluff.

America looked down at his left ring finger again. 'maybe we can repair what we once had' he would like that maybe it'll help him move on for all the trama but at the save time he did just reject the Russian but that didn't seem to stop Russia. Probably because America only had one excuse and that the shorts.

Eh Rusame was request the most anyway. And he'll take one day by a time and for today was cuddle day.

A Japanese neko and a Irish writter watched them walk off togother.
"It's nice to see them together again" Japan said happily not being able to take her eyes off them the two.
Eve just replied with a small hmn.

"I wonder how sis the file get deleted we save five times to be sure" Japan asked. Eve let out a giggle before saying. "Let's just say they have go through what I have to go through every week" Eve explain.

Japan finally stopped looking at the couple and started to glare at the Irish girl. "are you serious?" she questioned. Eve nodded her head.
"what they didn't ever n follow my ducking script, it took me hours to write!" Sne said trying to effend herself. Japan shook her head before saying. "you do realized/realised that you deleted all of you're work for the past three months right?"

Eve eyes widen before going back to normal. "there are reasons why my names a eeject" Eve explained taking a slip for her tea.

"are you going yo tell them?"

"Nah, I'll let them have there happy ending for now"

Sorry for being dead for like three months. Stuff happened say the least. But I am okay now.
Also this isn't really cannon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1K 93
I love these, and I wanted to try it out. Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed it, please like the story or even add me to be up to date on changes.
96.7K 1.8K 114
@emiliovmartinez liked your post ---- You've probably read thousands of these so why not read another.
57.2K 813 9
(WARNINGS: CRINGE) Fluff and maybe NSFW. 4/26/2020: #101 - rusame 4/30/2020: #486 - rusame
12.3K 129 65
(ON SEMI-HIATUS) A collection of preferences, imagines, and oneshots I write for Stand By Me. Disclaimer inside! ‼️Requests are OPEN!‼️