His Callous Personality [Mins...

By iknouknoleekno

*ૢ ↳ [COMPLETED] "Thank you for coming to SKZ Cafe! Please enjoy your coffee Sir!" Minho just took his order... More

Prologue ✵
Chapter 1 ✵
Chapter 2 ✵
Chapter 3 ✵
Chapter 4 ✵
Chapter 5 ✵
Chapter 6 ✵
Chapter 7 ✵
Chapter 8 ✵
Chapter 9 ✵
Chapter 10 ✵
Chapter 11 ✵
Chapter 12 ✵
Chapter 14 ✵
Chapter 15 ✵
Chapter 16 ✵
Chapter 17 ✵
Chapter 18 ✵
Chapter 19 ✵
Chapter 20 ✵
Chapter 21 ✵
Chapter 22 ✵
Chapter 23 ✵
Chapter 24 ✵
Chapter 25 ✵
Chapter 26 ✵
Chapter 27 ✵
Chapter 28 ✵
Chapter 29 ✵
Chapter 30 ✵
Epilogue ✵
Other Works ✵

Chapter 13 ✵

5.7K 286 104
By iknouknoleekno

"But I never told you to go and pick up your secretary did I?"

Changbin said smirking.

-

"What's your point?"

Changbin's smirked widened.

"This means you care about your secretary!"

Minho groaned.

"How about this. I forgive you for what you did and now you can peacefully leave me alone without feeling guilty." Minho answered giving Changbin a deadass fake smile.

Taken aback by the older's action, Changbin just sighed and decided to just leave the office.

"You won't get away from this!" Changbin said before closing the door.

"Get away from what?" Minho rhetorically asked, smiling a bit at Changbin's childish actions.

-

Minho finally shifted his gaze back to the screen of his computer, going back to his work.

Though he hasn't been fully accepting Changbin's or Chan's reasoning, somewhere at the back of his mind, he did wonder why he had been acting slightly off, not to mention going to Jisung's house...LIKE wut defuq was he thinking.

-

Lixie☀️

Did ur boss told u anything?

Ma dud I'm working

Huh really.

I mean not really, cos I barely
got a proper task. I only had to
explain to him his schedule I
got and there's barely anythin
today lol.

lol

So why'd u text

oh
ur boss didn't tell u anythin?

Tell wat

He came to our house just now
looking for u.

Jisung froze.

"He wat now.."

Lixie☀️

Yeah, and boy the face he had
when I told him that you already
left for work mehn. It was
something I would not expect
coming from him😂

He was looking for me?

yUp

Why?

Im not sure myself😏

😒I don lik dat emoji

wat emoji?

bye Im done talkin to u

🥺🥺
(seen)

Jisung sighed.
"Funny how I'm friends with him." Jisung said slightly laughing.

"Friends with who?"

"Huh? Oh! Sir." Jisung said as he noticed Minho standing right across his table staring at him.

"I-I was just talking to Felix- I mean I've finished all the work, so I wasn't really slacking off, it's just that you don't have much to-"

"Felix?" Minho asked cutting Jisung off.

"Huh? Ah yeah. Felix texted me so I was just replying him. It took less than a minute." Jisung reasoned, pretty desperate.

"How about you get me a coffee."

"Wut"

"Bring me two cup of coffee to my office." Minho ordered before going back into his office, leaving a confused Jisung behind.

"He could literally just used the office phone."
Jisung wondered before leaving to go to the pantry.

-

Knock Knock

"Sir? Here's the two coffees you asked for." Jisung said as he placed the two cups on the table.

Minho took a glance on the younger and brought his attention to Jisung.

"This will be very unprofessional of me, but do you mind telling me what Felix told you?"

Jisung froze. A slight smile creeped it's way onto his face.

"Oh nothing really, just a small information about you going to my house. Wait why did you actually?"

Minho sighed. "I do not owe you an explanation but I'm hoping you could forget about that."

"Why?"

Minho narrowed his eyes and scoffed. "Don't act dumb, you know very well why."

"I actually don't. Why should I forget about it, honestly it was very nice of you to-"

"Let's just say I did it unwillingly. So let's drop the topic ok." Minho said interrupting Jisung.

.
.
.

"Are you perhaps embarrassed?"

"What?"

"I mean then why would you react to it like this?"

"You know what, have this coffee, you probably need it more than I do." Minho said changing the subject.

Jisung smirked. "Ye know, at first I thought you were like an emotionless hooman being but the more I observe, the more I start to doubt my assumption."

Minho looked at Jisung slightly taken aback but managed to pull himself together and replied.

"I don't find that opinion of yours necessary, so if you could, do what I told you earlier and leav-"

"Sorry but I can't forget such a kind gesture that I've received from the one and only Sir Lee Minho. It's just too unforgettable :)"

Minho clicked his tongue at the younger's action. If he could, he would love to fire him right there and then but not only will that be unprofessional of him but he was also curious on how far this Jisung guy would go.

I mean never in his life has he ever encountered someone with so much confident yet an overwhelming presence of insecurities.

"Fine...

.

.

.

...what would you like in return for all the odd actions I've shown you since the moment we met."

————————————————————
because of the lack of update, imma do a double update. it's also because im gonna hav to use these last few days of 'not that much' studying. so after a few days i might not even be able to write so i'll be making a few drafts to be posted every week^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1.1K 31
𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖 : 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎. 𝙾𝚗𝚎...
37K 2K 40
"Stuck here in a desert, I feel like I'm in an hourglass." [Modern AU] Minho goes to the same cafe day after day and it had an hourglass to tell peop...
231K 7.6K 54
Minho and Jisung 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 each other. ... Or do they? 🤨 -------------------------------------------------- Literally just stop reading this piece...
46.6K 2.1K 35
♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preservation, but someone always can bare the...