||TWIST OF LIFE || ✅

By 1319nimika

Life isn't what it always seems to be. It's always full of surprises and some unpleasant shocks too. But it i... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 (THE OUTBURST)
Chapter 2 (THE REALIZATION)
Chapter 3 (I HATE YOU DAD)
Chapter 4 (SWEET MOMENTS)
Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)
Chapter 6 (WHAT..... A DRAMA!!!)
Chapter 7 (SHRAMAN A DIFFERENT SIDE)
Chapter 8 (SURPRISE)
Chapter 9 (HOMECOMING)
Chapter 10 (TALKS OVER HOT CHOCOLATE)
Chapter 11 (PUSHKAR KNOWS IT ALL)
Chapter 12 (THE PAST)
Chapter 14 (YAMINI IS TRAPPED!!)
Chapter 15 (Oops!!.... IT'S PREETI)
Chapter 16 ( RESCUE)
Happy birthday Nikita Dutta
Chapter 17 (END OF YAMINI)
Chapter 18 (DHANTERAS BRINGS LOVE)
Chapter 19 (HEARTFELT CONFESSION)
Chapter 20 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 1.0)
Chapter 21 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 2.0)
Chapter 22 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 3.O)
Chapter 23 (TWISTED TALE)
Chapter 24 (MIDNIGHT SHENANIGANS)
Chapter 25 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 1.0)
Chapter 26 (TRICKY BALLS OF LIFE)
Chapter 27 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 2.0)
Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)
Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)
Chapter 30 (I HATE YOU SHRAVAN)
Chapter 31 (MOMENTS OF BLISS)
Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)
Chapter 33 (PLAN IN ACTION 2.0)
Chapter 34 (THE UNEXPECTED GUEST)
Chapter 35 (NOT MY MOTHER!!!!... ANYMORE)
Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)
Chapter 37 (LET IT GO....)
Author's Note
Chapter 38 (STOLEN MOMENTS OF LOVE)
Chapter- 39 (AMOR EN LA MONTAÑA)
Chapter- 40 (DELIVERANCE)
Author's Note

Chapter 13 ( SMARTER, ARE WE!?)

627 41 46
By 1319nimika

Malhotra Mansion

Kamini-'oops'-Yamini was pacing in the living room while muttering incoherent curses to Nirmala and Shravan. Nirmala to was her all time enemy as she was the one who had always seen through her facade every single time while it was oblivious to everyone else.

On the side her son was no less as he was the competitor of her son in case of inheriting the Malhotra properties. She had started believing herself to be Kamini and that's why she believed her everything to belong to herself. And that's the reason she considered Pushkar as her own child adding to the fact that she was his surrogate mother too. Well, now let's get back to the present scenario. Yamini was agitated as she had no news of Shravan and his family becoz her men had lost track of them in the road block. And she was scared as Nirmala's return was a serious threat to her plans. If by any chance Nirmala had any inkling about the fact if her not being Kamini then the day is not far when she will be behind the bars.... nopes not only behind the bars but may be serving much more serious punishment as she was quiet aware of what Ramnath and Shravan Malhotra were capable of once they were aware of the truth. Right then she heard the car honking in the porch which indicated their return. Now is the time when she had to find whether her plan was still on or she had to play her trump card.

Yamini- Arre, Shravan Puttar, you all came back. How are you Bhaisahab?

Ram- Am fine Kamini. The doctor has strictly advised me to rest and the have a strict diet.

Yamini- Don't worry Bhaisahab. Now that Nirmala bhabhi is back, am sure she will look after everything sincerely. And am to already there na. So no problem at all. Waise Shravan Puttar, what took you all so long? I mean you went at 10 in the morning and returning at 5 in the evening. I mean what took You so long?

Shr- Actually, you know na Chachi, today a VIP was supposed to come today to Delhi. So there was a road block. So we were stuck in there.

Yamini- Arre beta, you could have talked to the police commissioner na. Afterall who doesn't know Ramnath Bhaisahab. You should have told about the medical condition. They would have surely allowed you all to come back.

Shr- What do you think chachi, I had tried to negotiate. Off course I did. But they said that wasn't possible. And then we being lawyers, if we dont follow rules and break laws for our own benefits, then what are teaching the other citizens of the country. But ya they indeed helped us a lot.

Till now Yamini thought that she caught their lie as according to the information she had got, their car had taken a leave from the traffic signal and left the place, whereas Shravan said that they weren't allowed to cross the signal. Then where did they go. She was just having her fingers crossed, as she didn't want her truth to come out so soon, in fact never. But now the most important thing was to get to know the truth out of these dumb head people.

Yamini- How??

Sumo- He knew that the road block would take a lot of time to get cleared and it wasnt advisable to make uncle stay in the car for such a long time. So he suggest to take him to the nearby hotel at least for the time being, so he could rest and we could wait comfortably. And we all went to the Hotel Paradise. And it is from there that we are now coming from. It was really good that we went there instead of waiting in the traffic. Otherwise uncle ki tabiyat to aur kharab ho jati and we cant afford that na.

Yamini- Oh acchha. Chalo thik kiya tum logon ne. Bhaisahab ki tabiyat se badkar aur kay hi Sakta tha.

Shr- Waise Chachi, agar aapki interrogation ho gayi ho to hum ghar ke andar aayen (tauntingly with a smirk).

Yamini- (embarrassed) Arre haan haan.

Nir- Waise, Sablog kahan hain? Koi dikhayi nahi deraha.

Yamini- Haan. Woh kya hai na ki, Varun aur Vandy to Vandy ke mayke Gaye hain. Woh uski koi cousin aayi hai, usse milne. Aur ye to apne dost ke yahan gaye hain. Aur phir Pyshkar ki to aap jaanti hi hain na, aaj kal mera Puttar kitna kaam kar raha. Apne sath saath apne bhai ke hisse ka bhi kaam kar raha hai. Bechare ki abhi abhi to shadi hui, lekin kaam Itna rehta hai na ki apni nahi naveli biwi ke sath quality time bhi spend nahi kar pa raha. Isliye dono hi TK gaye hain. Kuchhi der sab aa jayenge. Aap sab jaiye na. Fresh ho jaiye. Mai snacks lekar aati hoon.

Everyone moves to their rooms. Ramnath is dropped at his room by Shravan and he goes back to his own.
Yamini goes to her room immediately and calls up someone.

Yamini- Listen to me very carefully, I need you to go to the Hotel Paradise immediately and check their CCTV footage between 12 to 5. Chech whether Shravan and his family had stayed there. Dont you dare make a mistake. Otherwise you know the consequences.

The person on the otherside was scared and gulped his saliva with great difficulty and said," off course Ma'am your work will be done and there would be no mistake."

Yamini- Ok then, complete the work and call me up immediately.
(And she cuts the call)
I just hope that whatever this Shravan said, it turns out to be true. Because even if by any chance I get to know that these fools are trying to fool me, then I will make sure to show them the hell.

Unaware to her, someone had heard her self talk and also the phone conversation.

Person- (while smirking and thinking) Fools. Off we people were fools to trust you and not able to see through your facade all these years. But now no more. This time YOU will become a FOOL. And that's a MALHOTRA'S PROMISE.

After a few minutes, Yamini's phone rings and she picks it up in a second.

Yamini- Hello. Yes. Did you chech the footage???

Man- Yes Ma'am. I checked the footage myself. At first the in charge wasnt willing to. But then I showed him the gun and he showed me the footage at once and it clearly shows that Shravan and his family entered the hotel at 12.30pm and left it at 4.45pm. So I think mam he was saying the truth.

Yamini- I didn't ask about your opinion or what you think. That's my job. You do the job, which you're paid for. And yeah you will get the money tonight itself. Get it? Meet me at the same place.

And she cut the call an grinned evilly to herself.

(While speaking to herself)
It means ,these fools stills haven't realized anything. It means my plan is still intact. Oh God am so happy today. I think, I should party today. Perfect plan. Aur waise bhi Nirmala ke aane ke baad bhi jab unhe kuch pata nahi chala jabki woh itne der tak meri nazron se door the. Iska matlab ki Nirmala abhi tak meri jaal me Pandit hui hai. Dono pati patni itne bade lawyers hokar bhi meri asliyat jaan nahi paye to, baakiyon ka jaanna to bahot door ki baat hai. Toh ab mujhe kisi cheez ka dar nahi.Aur ab to mujhe in bewakoof logon par nazar rakhne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Chal Kamini get ready for the Party. IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!
(Guys I had told earlier, that she considered herself as Kamini. She had lost herself as a person. A complete psycho)

She selected a sari and went inside the restroom to change.
While the person outside the door was smirking seeing the success of her plan, who is revealed to be Sumo. She then went back to her room, slowly closed the door. At that moment Shravan came out of the bathroom in a towel only after taking a shower, when Sumo dashed towards him and hugged him tightly. He was about to fall with the sudden hug, but steadied himself. When he heard her saying," Shravan we are successful. " And then hugged him even more tightly if that was possible. After realizing what she was talking about, a smile broke on his lips too. He hugged her back as till now he was in shock. Feeling his hands on her back she realized what she had done. But still she stayed in the hug. After some moment when they broke the hig, Sumo realized that He was only in a towel. She felt embarrassed and turned around immediately.

Sumo- Yeh kya Shravan? Tumne kapde kyun nahi pehne? Look, wear your dress immediately. Dont you feel ashamed of standing naked in in front of someone else. Go. What are you waiting for??

Shr- Nahi, yeh accha hai tumhara. Mujhe kya pata tah ki tum iss Tarah express train ki Tarah aaogi aur mujhe jhapat logi. Wais seek baat to man hi lo tum. Tumhe meri body kuch zyada hi pasand hai, that's why you always find reasons to check me out shirtless. Right?

Sumo- Shut up. Zyada khayali pulao pakane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Waise bhi. Mai nahi tum beshram ho jo, kahin bhi, kabhi bhi apne kapde utarte phirte ho.

Shr- Oh hello, just, do baar hi to bina shirt ke dekha hai tumne mujhe aaj ke Pehle. Bol to aise rahi ho, jaise mai bine shirt ke hi ghumta hun hamesha.

Sumo- Do nahi tin baar. (And she immediately realized what she said an bit her tongue and was fidgeting with fingers).

Shravan came deadly close to her while she was still facing her back towards him. He came near her ears and said in his husky voice which actually raised goosebumps on her body and made butterflies play cricket in her tummy, "How come three times? And am unaware of it. Were you checking me out shirtless without my knowledge?"

Sumo nodded her head vigorously negatively and stuttered, "It w...was done by m...ista...ke, but I sw... swear I di...dint see any...anything.. "

Shravan pulled her towards him and she felt herself banging on his chest but this time with their fronts touching. She shivered and looked down.

"Look into my eyes Sumo."

It was as if she was his puppet. She looked up towards him. And got lost in his chocolate brown eyes. Shravan's hands went down her back resting just above her hips. They were too lost in each other to notice the surroundings. Shravan slowly bend towards her and kissed her left cheek and then her right cheek. He rubbed his stubble on her cheek, which made Sumo to take a sharp breath. She closed her eyes and started breathing heavily. Her hands started moving on his abs on their own accord. He moved towards her neck and kissed on her sweet spot. In turn making Sumo moan his name. He started rubbing his nose all along her neck going towards her jaws and then stopped at her lips. He had so badly wanted to kiss them when he had seen her holding a iron nail between her lips while decorating TK during Preekar's wedding. He so wanted to be in place of the nail. He was quiet jealous of the nail that day.(UNBELIEVABLE) It was as if she was irresistible.

He leaned forward towards her lips and slowly took the lower lip in his softly. Right that moment, the tiniest of apprehensions that Sumo had, flew out of the window. She slowly surrendered herself to him. While he brought his one arm, that was resting on her lower back to cup her face gently. While Sumo had slipped her hands from his abs to wound around his neck. There was no hurry. With each passing moment they were losing their sanity. All that they were doing was in their subconscious state as passion had overtook their consciousness.

It had been 5 minutes since they were kissing. For them it was a pure bliss. By now Sumo had her hands in his hair, fisting it though not tightly. They wanted it to be a forever because staying in each other's embrace actually taught them what they meant for each other and what had they lost lost in the last ten years due to their ELEPHANT sized EGO. But as is said, Nothing goes on forever, same with them too. Their passionate moment was disturbed by a phone call on Shravan's cell. They stopped and looked at each other breathing heavily. Sumo looked away, but Shravan was still looking at her intensely. Sumo blushed under his strong gaze. The phone was still ringing while He was busy staring at his lady love. Sumo, with great difficulty looked at Shravan who still didn't let her move out of his grip.

"Shrav phone baj raha hai. Uthao na. Koi important call hoga."

Shravan came out of his trance and realized that Sumo was still in his grip and was blushing profusely which made him remember what they shared a few moments ago. He smiled and picked up the phone while still having Sumo in his arms, who was trying her best to move a bit far from him.

Again he came close to her ears and said, "Mat karo koshish, mai nahi chhodne wala. (While smirking) Ek sharp par chhodunga, agar tum aise hi meri baaton rahkar hi mere kapde nikalta mujhe pehnado toh, me tumhe jaane dunga."

Sumo was gawking at him for giving such a condition. She couldn't form words as his proximity was affecting her badly. Nopes, she wasn't uncomfortable, but she was feeling goosebumps and a feeling which was quiet new to her. Never had she felt like this. Her heart was beating so rapidly that she thought, it might come out in a moment. As she was trying to control her erratic breathing, He spoke up again, " Waise mujhe iss position me rehne me koi problem nahi hai. Mai to tumhare bareme soch raha tha. I mean if you want, me jaane dunga tumhe, only after you agree to my condition. Warna, am way too much happy like this. I mean, Mai shirtless, Tum mere itne kareeb ki saansen bhi takrane lage. Haye....!!!! I think tum bhi kadi mazze le rahi ho. Nahi????

Sumo- Shut up Shravan. Mai tumhara kaam kar doongi. Par uske liye closet me to chalo. Ya yahin khade rehne ka irada hai.

She spoke up bravely even though her condition was same as before. But she is Shravan ki Sumo, she has never learnt to lose. So yeah....
Both of them moved towards the closet while the phone remain long forgotten. 🤣🤣🤣Ab to ghanti bajna bhi band ho gaya tha. 🤣🤣🤣
Moving to the closet, Sumo took out a t-shirt for him and made him wear it with great difficulty as Shravan was really not ready to leave her for a second. Finally when he had worn the shirt, she took her track pants but was blushing profusely at the thought of making him wear it.

Shravan was enjoying the show. But he knew his limits and he loved his Sumo way too much so making her uncomfortable was not an option. Thus he took the pants from her and slowly released her from his grip. But before going he whispered in her ears,
"Aaj chhod raha hoon. Par aage se nahi. Ye kaam ek din tum zaroor karogi. Yeh Shravan Malhotra ka wada hai tumse, Mrs. Suman Shravan Malhotra."

Sumo ran out of the closet and stopped near the bed to release her breath which had hitched when Shravan attached his name with hers. The feel of belongings wa actually quiet overwhelming for her. Right then his phone rang again. But this time she picked it up only to see that it was Pushkar calling and she knew it must be important.

Sumo- Shravan Pushkar ka phone hai.

Shr- Sumo, utha lo aur yhan le aao. And dont worry, maine trackpants Pehen liye hain.

He smirked while she blushed. But right now something else was more important.

Sumo- Hello Pushkar.

Pushkar- Hello Sumo. Bhaiya ka phone tere paas. Kahin gf ki photo wagera check karne ke liye to nahi li?

Sumo- Chup kar. Faltu mat bol. Aur agar zyada zuban chalayi na, ti yaad rakhna, tera secret Preeti tak pahunchane me mujhe 2 minute bhi nahi lagenge. Isliye ab kaam ki baat bol.

Pushkar- Arre meri ma sorry. Kuchh nahi bolunga. Bus tu mera divorce mat karwa.

Sumo- (smirked) Ab aaya na bandar pahad ke niche.

Pushkar- Sumo, its Uunt pahad ke niche. Phir bandar kahan se aaya.

Sumo- Par tu toh bandar hai na. Isliye bandar ko Mene uunt se replace kar diya. Simple.

Pushkar- Haww Sumo, tune mujhe bandar bulaya!!!

Shr- Ab bandar ko bandar nahi to kya kabutar bulayenge? Bolna Chhote.

Pushkar- Haww bhaiya, ab aap bhi is billi ke side ho gaye. Mujhe to koi pyar hi nahi karta.

Shr- Ab agar tu meri Sumo ko billi bulayega to me tujhe sachii me pyar nahi karunga.

Pushkar- Wah bhaiya, kaafi progress kar liya aapne toh. Matlab London se aaye hue aapko ek saal bhi nahi hai aur aapne apne dialogues bhi badal liye.
Matlab sidhe 'Kaun Sumo' se 'Meri Sumo'. Maan gaye aapko bhaiya.

Shravan remembered that day when he had refused to recognize his Sumo, his love. Sumo too remembered that day and her eyes were filled with nudged tears. But then Shravan said something which actually rested the case. And there was no door for any objections.

Shr- Sumo ka pyar usse aise baandh deta hai ki koi usse chah kar bhi bhala nahi paayega.

Both Sumo and Pushkar smile at this. Sumo then hugged Shravan tightly and shed her tears. Shravan wiped them and nodded in negative.

Pushkar- Accha, bhaiya mujhe aapko batana tha ki, kaam perfectly ho gaya hai.

Shr- Haan abhi Sumo ne bhi bataya, ki plan ka part A is successful. Usse abhi bhi nahi pata ki we are aware of her identity. Isliye ab woh hum nazar bhi nahi rakhegi. Chal ab tu nikal wahan se. Aur yaad hai na tujhe ki tukge kahan se nikalna hai??

Pushkar- Haan bhaiya, mujhe pata hai. Dont worry. Mai secret door se hi jaaunga aur abhi TK jaake pahunchkar aapko phone karunga taki aap Dadaji se baat kar saken.

Sumo- Accha, waise Preeti ko pata hai iss bareme kuch bhi???

Pushkar- Actually nahi, use iss bareme kuch nahi pata. Usse to abhi bhi yahi lag raha hai ki mei Dadji ke room me hoon aur case discuss kar raha hoon. Meri life ka sabse important case. "Afterall meri mumma ka case hai."
(By the end, Pushkar's voice lowered as he reminisced the moments he had spent with his mom an show to save him she sacrificed her freedom).

Shr- Chhotte, please aise dil chhota mar kar. Agar tu haar maan lega to hum yss evil se kaise ladenge. Chachiji ne already bahut kuch she liya hai. Ab unki baari hai jeene ki. Aur unhe bachane ke liye hamara strong rehna bahot zaroor hai. So buck up your pants and get ready for the action. Okay. A jaldi ghar aa. Tujhe pata Haina ghar aane par tujhe karna hai??

Pushkar- Bhaiya mujhe sab yaad hai ki mujhe ghar aane par kya karna hai. Aap bas, jab tak mai aata hoon, tab tak ke bharke Sumo ke sath romance karlo, kyunki mere aane ke baad to ye hone se raha. Mai aapka romance ke kebab me haddi jo banunga.

Shr- Tu already kebab me haddi ban gaya hai. Thodi der Pehle jab time phone kiya tab.

Pushkar- Am so sorry Sumo meri wajah se tera romance adhura reh gaya.

Sumo- Shut up Pushkar bandar. Ab tu dekh me kya karti hoon. Mai na to teri favorite dish banaungi aur na hi tujhse baat karungi.

Pushkar- (horrified) Nahi nahi nahi Sumo aisa mat karna please. Mai to bas mazak kar raha tha. Sorry na.

Sumo- Accha thik hai. Chal Maaf kiya tujhe. Tu bhi kya yaad rakhega.

Shravan chuckled at the conversation between his wifey and his brother.

Shr- Accha sun, bahot time ho gaya hai. Preeti ko doubt ho jaayega aur iss Yamini ko bhi. To tu jaldi aa. Thik hai.

Pushkar- Okay bhaiya. Nikalta hun mai. Bye.

Shraman- Bye (in unison).

Sumo- (while sitting on the bed) Maanna padega tumhare khurafati dimaag ko. Agar tumne yeh idea nahi lagaya hota to aaj to hum sab bure phaste. Aur ye chudail, Chachiji ke sath na jane aur kitna bura karti.

Shr- By the way Sumo, if you have forgotten, then let me remind you, I am a lawyer by profession. Agar me dimaag nahi lagaunga to kya padosi wale Sharmaji aakar lagayenge.

Sumo made a bad face.
"Haan to maine kab mana kiya. I was to just praising you. Hun.. if you dont want the appreciation, then be it."

Shr- Offo, I was teasing you baba. Come on now smile. (When she still didn't smile, he tickled her and she laughed hard).

Finally after sometime, they stopped and Sumo said, " But it was actually a great plan. Yamini couldn't even guess it. Even slightly. "

Shravan bowed dramatically and they burst out laughing while remembering their plan at Shravan's hideout.....

Flashback

Shr- So the plan is, actually see, now that we all have assembled here. And we are taking a lot of time to return back, Yamini will doubt us for sure. Because, it is but obvious that we can't be stuck up in the traffic for 5-6 hrs. As its quiet a lame excuse. And she will surely see through it. So do you all remember that before coming here, we all stopped at the hotel Paradise an dthe came out from another door attached to the room. Actually it was part of my plan. She will doubt us for sure as Ma has come back. She would want to know whether we know her truth or not. If by any means she gets to know that we are aware of her reality, then she will change the course of her paln which will make it difficult for us to find chachiji. As she won't be making any mistake and might even hide or harm chachiji. So when we go in front of her, we will be saying that we were staying at the Hotel Paradise. And I know she ask her men to check the footage to assure herself. And we have already checked in over there it wont be a problem. Also while going back we will enter through the secret door and come out of the front gate and sit in our normal car which is already parked there by my friend. And even if we are being followed, we wont be doubted upon. Also when the footage will be checked, it will surely show that we entered at 12pm and went out at 5pm. So our five minutes appearance on the camera will be equal to 5 hours. Coz no one knows about the secret door in the room as it is my friend's hotel. He had mentioned it to me quiet a long time ago while joking that I might use it in any of my cases. And see we are using it.

Pushkar- But bhaiya whi is this generous friend of yours??

Shr- Arre, you and Sumo both know him. Bunty my school friend, in whose hotel we had dined.

Sumo- Oh! Yeah I remember. It was so nice of him. Tum faltu me hi usse gadha bol rahe the. I told you na, he was cute.

Shravan made a bad face as he got jealous of Sumo praising some other boy. Even if saying cute. Pushkar and Nirmala saw it and laughed in their minds. Even Ramnath noticed it and smiled as he knew his son wa just like him. Quiet possessive about his lady love. But he also knew that Shravan was like his mom who would think twice before taking a decision, and he had learnt his lesson soon when he had almost lost his everything. But he wasnt as lucky as his son. But luckier than anybody because he hot back what he had lost. He was now happy and knew that his family would now be intact always as the rope tying them together was with them:- SUMO. He regretted his actions towards her and made up his mind to make up to her.

Flashback end.

Shr- Now time for part B of the plan.
************************************

Hey guys am back with new chapter. I tried writing a bit of romantic moment. It's my first time that inam writing such a long romantic part. I hope you all like it. More romance, action and secrets are on the way.

If you all liked it, especially the romance part (☺☺☺☺it's my first time guys☺☺☺☺☺)
Then do give your reviews. Do tell me where I can improve.

Please vote and comment. Till then have a happy read. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 9.7K 40
-UNEDITED BOOK : 1 | YASIN SERIES | BOOK : 2 | IBRAHIM SERIES | A BILLIONAIRE'S STARDUST A HALAL LOVE STORY OF TWO WOUNDED SOULS.. " Missed me suns...
253K 17.7K 36
She was a miracle to him but her life was cursed. Cursed by a sacrifice she made to her own. He was full of mistakes but the kind of perfect she want...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...