The Dark Antihero | Avengers:...

Per SketchpadArtist21

"That's what I thought too. Honestly, I had no idea," - Tanya Livdottir's life has just been turned upside do... Més

1. Playlist
Epigraph
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 33

37 2 0
Per SketchpadArtist21

3rd Person's POV

Asya squirmed, closing her eyes and making her wrists phase through the cuffs. She stood up, rubbing her wrists.

It was late at night, and all the guards--the ones that normally watched them day and night--were asleep. It had been about two months since they all had gotten kidnapped, and just as long since they had seen Tanya.

After she killed her mother, she was dragged away and locked up.

Made to comply.

"How did you do that?" Sam hissed.

"Magic, birdbrain," she snapped, glancing around.

"Hey! You!" one of the guards had woken up, but Asya just tossed a knife at him, killing him along with all the others using a trick she had mastered a long time ago. She clicked her fingers, freeing the others.

They all stood up, rubbing the raw skin around their wrists.

"What do we do now?" Tony asked, struggling to his feet.

"We find the others and get out--simple as that," Jehlani said.

"Doesn't sound simple," Fury replied.

"Lot easier than other operations I've done," she muttered.

"What operations?" Sam asked curiously.

"I had to help fight off a race of powered individuals called Inhumans after I became one myself," she admitted.

"Did you lose anybody?" Steve asked cautiously, and Asya sighed, her lips forming a tight line.

"One. He was a good man. But, we're not here to dwell on the past, we're here to influence the future. We need to get the others, and then detain Tanya," she said.

"Detain's a strong word," Tony pointed out.

"Strong word for a strong and dangerous individual. I know people like her. I am a person like her. She's dangerous. If we approach the wrong way a whole lotta people are gonna end up dead,"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.5M 68.3K 91
"Why aren't you worshipping me, mortal?" "Not interested. Thanks" ------------ Superpowers acquired after a horri...
2.7K 29 19
She has always stood in the shadow of her brother never been able to show her wiseness to her father. But when time threatens she slowly comes out fr...
9.6K 286 42
"I don't have to tell you anything," - For centuries, the Dark Elves have been plotting the fall of Asgard. To do it, they kidnapped a baby and raise...
Queen Per Kensy

Fanfiction

208K 5.3K 25
"I'm guessing you're here to try and recruit me? Again?" I ask him patiently. I believe this is the fifth-time Nick Fury has come calling. Each and e...