The Journey Of Love (#2)

By shiprasaini1

Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete th... More

Basic Information
Prologue
1. Morning love
2. Black hoodie
3. Beach
4. wedding
5. Only Love
6. Morning Love-2
7. Keerti
8. Coffee date
9. Holi celebration I
10. Holi celebration II
11. Pregnant...?
12. Memories
13. The dark street
14. The Red monster
15. The savior
16. Lunch with him
17. The club night
18. Confessing my love
19. Drunken beauty
20. Hangover
21. His Birthday
22. Keerti's hatred
23. Facts
24. His little sister
25. Accident
26. Fasting for him
27. Keerti's truth
28. Siblings fight
29. His ignorance
30. The storm
31. The Ramayana of my life
32. Some truth
33. My warrior wife
34. His arrival
36. His surprise
37. My husband
38. Karwa Chauth fast
39. Exploring the beauty
40. The truth-1
41. The truth-2
42. The Roots
43. Holidays-1
44. Holidays-2
45. Forgiveness
46. The Interview
47. 3- idiots
48. The Happiness
49. Our baby
50. Angry Husband-1
51. Angry Husband- 2
52. The fear
53. The celebration
54. Her surprise
55. Her pain
56. Memory lane
57. She came back for me
58. The sorrow
59. Loving him
60. The ray of happiness
61. The caring husband
62. Our precious
63. Epilogue
New Book

35. The Pranksters

21.8K 1K 182
By shiprasaini1

Sid's point of view

My sleep disturbed by the sun raise, peaking from the little space of the curtains. I felt a heavy weight of someone's on me and when I looked down, I saw my beautiful wife is sleeping all over me with her both legs on both side of my torso. Her mouth is parted little and drool is dripping from it.

I know, It's been a long time that we both slept like this, all over to each other and cuddling the hell out of one another.

I tightened my grip on her waist and bent down to kiss her. I bent down and kissed on her forehead but my wife is a light sleeper, she immediately wake up with startled and looked at me.

"Good morning..sweetheart." I said in my morning husky voice while wiping her drool from the corner of her mouth.

"How I end up like this." She asked while raising her upper body little but I can see her cleavage clearly and I want to bury my head between her valley.

I felt little Siddharth twist under my sweatpants and now pocking at her hips. She followed my gaze which was gazing her boobs.

I am missing my favorite juggling balls.

"Eyes up Mr. Kapoor." She said and sit exactly on my hardness.

"Uuuggghhh...Damn it girl.."

"Siddharth.."

I groaned and she screamed my name while cupping her mouth at the same time.

"You pervert..." she got up from me immediately and walked to washroom.

"What...? Don't blame me, it's natural to have a boner in morning when you sleep all over me." I said while adjusting my sweatpants over my boner and followed her to the washroom and before she shut the door I enter inside it.

*****
We were both brushing our teeth and Preeti was glaring at me through the mirror while narrowing her eyes and I winked at her while blow a flying kiss in air towards her.

She protested not to let me enter the washroom with her but I was adamant too.

She spit the toothpaste and washed her mouth. I also spit the toothpaste and washed my mouth. She checked her teeth in mirror and I followed her action.

"My teeth are whiter than yours." I said while checking my teeth and than her through the mirror. She immediately stop checking her teeth and glared at me.

"Excuse Me..Did you just said my teeth are yellow?" She asked me while giving her death glare to me.

"No, I said my teeth are whiter than yours....see." I said while showing her my teeth.

I know, her teeth are white as like pearls, maybe whiter than mine but I love to tease her.

"Mr. Kapoor I brush my teeth two times in a day and they are whiter than yours and you added one more thing in my list which will remind me not to forgive you easily. Now Please get out from here before I will kill you with my bare hands. I need to l bath." She said while clenching her jaw and fisting her palms in anger.

I looked at her with adoring smile when she was hurting her little cuet jaw by clenching it when she was controlling her anger against me. I want to kiss her she is looking damn cuet when she get angry.

"Let's make a deal. My lovely in laws must be waiting for their lovely son-in-law and I don't want them to wait for me so let's shower together to save time." I said.

"No, you get out from here. I came into washroom first. So I will use it first." She said while stomping her foot on the floor.

"Is it that Mrs. Kapoor?" I asked her while raising my right eyebrow.

"Yes, Mr. Kapoor." She said while crossing her arms around her chest making her breasts lifted and giving me a perfect view but I have to focus.

"Okay then." I shrugged my shoulders and lifted her in my arms in a bridal style.

"Siddharth..leave me..." she wiggled in my arms while moving her hands and legs.

I walked out from the washroom and laid her on the bed. I wrapped the blanket around her so she can't free herself from it until I make my way to washroom.

"Siddharth...I won't leave you."

After wrapping her around the blanket I immediately ran to washroom but she unfold herself soon I expected. Before she could reach me I shut the door.

"Siddharth...open the damn door. I want to shower first." She knocked the door harshy but I only laughed to the other side.

"Shower with me or wait until I finished." I said while laughing and slide out from my clothes.

*****

After shower when I came out from the washroom only in my towel wrapping around my waist, my wife was sitting on bed while crossing her arms on her chest but soon her eyes feel on me, they were stuck on my torso. She was ogling me shamelessly from head to toe and I saw her gulping.

"I am all yours. You just have to ask." I said and smirk. She looked at me with dumbfounded when she realized that I caught her red handed but she soon recovered from it and walked to the washroom while stomping her legs on floor.

I chuckled softly looking at her. I never know my wife is also a hot headed.

Warmth spread all over my heart when I saw she already took out my clothes which I suppose to wear and put them on bed along with my watch and wallet. No matter how much angry she is, she never forgot to taking care of. She know what I needs at which time. That's why I love her so much.

After getting ready, I opened my bags and took out my gift on bed which I bring for her from Now york before leaving.

I took out a sticky notepad and pen from the study table and write a note for her.

Wear it today, for me.

I put the bouquet of red roses beside the gift which puja gave me few minutes ago. I already ordered them last night and told them to deliver at morning.

I took a card from it and wrote another note.

Beautiful flowers for the most beautiful girl in the world. Their colour matches with your red cheeks when you blushed.

After putting the card between the flowers and walked outside towards the downstairs.

........................................................................

I was sitting in a backyard lawn, having a morning tea along with everyone. My eyes are looking for her. It's been more than hour, since I came downstairs. I don't know what took her so long. She didn't took much time to get ready. I impatiently waiting for her to come downstairs. I wanted to see her in that saree which I gifted her along with all Jewelries.

After some time I heard the tinkling sound of anklet and bangles and I know it's my Preeti because I can recognized her arrival, just a sound of her anklets and bangles.

As she enters the lawn I looked at her confusingly. Instead of wearing a powder blue saree which I gifted her she came downstairs with powder yellow saree. She had a shopping beg in her hands she looked at me with playful smile and I was thinking what she's up to.

"Chachi ji, mummy, tayi ji..see...Siddharth bought a gift for all of you."

My jaw dropped to the floor when she distributed her gifts to everyone. I gave a death glare to my wife but she smirked.

What...did I see clear. Did she just smirked at me. Did my wife just smirked first time on me.

"Really..."

Chachi ji, mummy, tayi ji all received the gifts excitedly.

"I like the bangles. Thankyou Sid beta." Mummy said while looking at the bangles and then me. I gave her a awkward smile and muttered a thank you.

"I like earrings." Chachi ji said.

"Aayushi..this necklace is for you. Siddharth can't make it at your baby shower function so it's a makeup gift for you from his side." Preeti said while giving the necklace to Aditya's wife Aayushi and it bought a genuine smile on my face.

I looked at my wife who just played a prank on me and started sipping my tea.

"I like the saree but I am too old to this. Preeti..you look gorgeous in this saree so you take it." Tayi ji said while giving the saree back to Preeti.

Thank god at least now she will take the saree. I bought this saree for her with so much love.

"But Sid beta..I don't know..For you..I am the most beautiful girl in the world and Still I can blush like a red roses."

I spit the tea from my mouth and choked.

"What happened..?" Aditya patted my back while I was coughing and looked at tayi ji.

She was holding a red roses bouquet in one hand and the card in other hand, in which I wrote a beautiful note for Preeti. I looked at Preeti and she was suppressing her laugh and then gave me her innocent puppy eyes.

"Your tauji never say such beautiful lines to me. I am happy that you found me beautiful." Tayi ji said while looking at me and everyone broke inti laugh.

"Excuse Me.." I excused myself and got up to leave from there and to save my ass from embarrassment.

*****

Everyone is sitting at the breakfast table and Preeti and Puja was serving food to everyone.

"Sid..you now, till you didn't arrive here, You should have seen Preeti's face." Anit jiju said looking at me. I looked at Preeti and she was shaking his head not tell him further and it immediately bring my interest.

I want to hear everything about her which I missed in last month.

"Yeah you should have seen her. She looked like she can cry at any moment." Pulkit jiju said And I looked at Preeti who looked at me with love and then lowered down her eyelids.

"What have you done to our sister that she forget about us and you are only on her mind." Shivani di said while feeding Abhi. I looked at preeti and she is already turned into crimson.

"It's love Shivani which you showed often after Abhi and Shreya." Anit jiju said.

"Yeah because they are my babies.." shivani di said while cooing to Abhi and Shreya.

Preeti slide a empty chair beside me and sit on it while other was keep bickering who love whom.

I put my hand on her upper right thigh and then hold her hand under the table. I am really missing to hold her hand like this.

"I didn't know that you miss me that much." I whispered in her ear. First she looked to everyone and when she assure that no one is looking at us then she leaned towards me.

"Don't fly much Mr. Kapoor. I didn't miss you." She said and then removed her hand under me.

"But I miss you so much Mrs. Kapoor." I said while holding her hand again.

"It's not good to lie early in the morning Mr. Kapoor." She said while again removing her hand under me.

What's with this girl. I want to hold her hand.

But as I hold her hand again she stomped her pencil hill on my foot with force.

"Aaahhh.." I screamed when her heal hit my foot. Thank God I was wearing a shoes otherwise her heel make a hole in my leg.

"What happened Sid. First you spit the tea now you screamed. Are you alright beta." Mummy asked me with concern. I didn't realize I gain the attention from everyone.

I looked at preeti and she was eating her sandwich like she doesn't know what she had done.

"Actually..mummy Preeti stomped.." I stopped in mid sentence when I felt her hand on mine. She was holding my hand tightly, even intertwined our fingers and give me a pleading look not to say anything.

"What happened son? What Preeti did?" Papa asked me.

I smirked looking at her and then said, "It's nothing Papa."

........................................................................

At evening I got busy in some office work while Preeti get busy in a preparations of Karwa Chauth fast. Karwa Chauth festival is arriving and I have to buy a beautiful gift for Preeti. It's her first Karwa Chauth after marriage and I want it would be special for her.

I don't know if Mom and Dad will come India or not. I haven't talk to them since I came here. They didn't even know that I am in India. I know Preeti also hurt by Mom and Dad. They also did the same mistake as mine but the difference is I did that to protect Preeti and they did it because they were hurt. Their daughter eloped. They were shocked and in trauma. I hope Preeti will understand this and forgive mom and Dad.

I don't know much about the Karwachauth fast rituals but I know that Mom have a role in Preeti's Karwa Chauth fast and I want her fast perfect. So I will call Dad and told them to come India before the fast.

I was talking to Nick on phone taking updates of New york. There were things are messed up and I leave all this on Nick. But Nick told me that he handled that Indian contract matter and destroyed all proof which Preeti wasn't aware of.

After ending the call when I passed through the lawn I heard Preeti and puja was talking and my feats automatically stopped hearing my name.

"Di confessed it...you missed Sid jiju." Puja said to Preeti.

"What..? No, I don't miss him. Why would I miss him? I have more important work to do." Preeti said and I walked towards hearing my wife's lie.

Every single person told how much she was missing and how her mood lit up after my arrival so it's a white lie that she didn't miss when I wasn't with her.

I stopped just behind Preeti. Her back was facing me. Puja looked at me and about to tell her about my presence but I shake my head as no and gesture her to keep going on. I also want to know, how much I make angry to my wife.

"Oh! Then why are you keep looking at his photos on your phone when he wasn't here with you." Puja asked her.

"Okey fine I was missing him. But do you know he didn't missed me. I was away from him for whole month but that jerk didn't even bother to call his wife. Who he claimed as his life, his love. Tell me has someone do that to his wife. He thought he is so much handsome and sexy, which he is but I am no less to anyone. I can be a beautiful, pretty and sexy at the same time. So this time I am going to give him a hard time and don't you dare to take his side." She was keep blabbering about me that how I was so irresponsible and didn't call her and I heard everything with much interest.

Damn she is so much angry. I thought she will be fine and forgive if keep around her but now I have to do something special for her.

Puja was suppressing her laugh and swift her gaze between Preeti and I.

"He is standing just behind me, isn't he." Preeti asked puja when she finally realized that I was standing just behind her. Puja nodded her head as yes.

"Shit.." she cursed and then turn slowly.

"So I am a jerk?" I said while raising my right eyebrow and she nodded her head as yes.

"..and you agree that I am sexy and handsome too." I said with smirk and her face flustered in a pink shade.

God! This girl. I just love her so much.

"You will be in this jerk arms in next hour." I said while leaning to her face but she leaned her face back.

"In your dreams Mr. Kapoor. " she said while narrowing her eyes to me.

"We will see. You, yourself run into my arms and hug me tightly in front of everyone." I said while pulling her to me by her waist.

"Is it a challenge Mr. Kapoor?" She asked me while putting her hand on my chest.

"Yes Mrs. Kapoor." I said while caressing her cheeks lovingly.

"Challenge accepted Mr. Kapoor." She pushed me lightly by my waist and walked away from there.

........................................................................

"Jiju..Preeti di will kill you if she came to know, you are behind and dig my grave beside you if she know I am also involved with you." Puja said while looking at Preeti and then me.

I and Puja were sitting at lawn on chairs looking at Preeti who is cutting apples for me and talking to Aayushi.

Elders are playing cards, ladies are in kitchen and my all brother-in-laws are playing the board games.

Today she is looking extremely beautiful in powder yellow transparent saree and her face is glowing for some reason.

"Don't worry..she would never know. Now get ready she is coming towards us." I said looking at Preeti who got up from the chair for walking towards us, with the plate of sliced apples for me.

Ground was little wet because toddlers played in a kids swimming pool.

"Jiju..How could you do this for her? She is bringing apples for you. I can't do this to her." Puja said looking at me.

"First I want to win this challenge, second I want her to hug me in front of me and second don't forget the deal between us." I said looking at her and then Preeti who stopped to talk Anit jiju.

He even ate my apple. I don't like to share my apples with anyone. I love them.

"Okey..don't forget the deal between us." She said while getting up from the chair.

"You will get your internship later in K.Tech. next week." I said while giving her a short nod. My eyes are glued to Preeti who is now walking towards us.

Puja walked to Preeti and involved her in a talk then she secretly stick the prob with her saree. After doing her work puja looked at me and gave me a thumbs up.

Preeti is walking towards me with a cutting apples. I blow a flying kiss in air but she narrowed her eyes on me looking at me with her cuet fake anger.

"Shit Preeti....there is a cockroach on your saree.." Shivani di screamed.

"Aaahhhh....." Preeti screamed and left the plate.

Now she will run to me and hug me in front of everyone.

"It's on your saree, just behind." Shivani di screamed. She is also looked startled. Both Sisters are same, fearing of cockroaches.

"Where...where.." Preeti started jumping on her place. Fear is clearly visible on her face.

Aditya, Rohan bhiya, Anit and Pulkit jiju were laughing holding their stomach. Ladis also arrived from the kitchen hearing Shivani di and Preeti's scream.

"She still afraid of cockroaches?" Mummy asked looking at me and I just shrugged my shoulders innocently.

"Please take it off from me." Preeti screamed while jumping on wetted ground and now I am afraid, she must be hurt herself if she slipped.

I walked to her.

"Preeti, calm down it was just a rubber cockroach." I said while walking to her.

"Siddharth...Please help me." She ran towards me and hugged me tightly in front of everyone.

"Preeti calm down..." I said while comforting her and rubbed her back to calm her.

"Please take it off from me Please...Please.." she said while burying her head in the crook of my neck and pulled herself closer to me.

Puja immediately walked to us and removed the rubber cockroach from her saree and hold it from it's antenna.

"See..Puja removed it." I whispered in her ear and she slowly pulled away her face from the crook of my neck.

"Aaaahhh...." She screamed again looking at the cockroach in puja's hand.

"Throw it..throw it.." Preeti screamed while burying her face again in the crook of my neck and started jumping.

"Preeti sto...."

"Sid jiju..." Puja screamed.

Before I could complete my sentence, my feet slipped in slippery ground, I lost my balance and I fell on the kids pool with Preeti in my arms.

We both all drenched in water. I wiped the water from my face and when I opened my eyes, I evidence a beautiful view in front of me.

Preeti was all drenched in water and looking gorgeous like a queen of ocean. Water droplets sliding down from her beautiful face and few drops are resting on her rosy lips in which I want to suck so badly.

She pushed her hair back and her bangles started tinkling, giving a background music to my wild imaginations. Her beautiful chocolatey brown eyes met with mine and we both lost in eachother. I tightened my grip on her waist. She gasped and put her hands on my shoulders when I pull her closer to me.

I was looking at her with hungry desire eyes. If she allow me I can eat her and give her countless orgasm until she begged me to stop but before that I want to make love to her. It's been two months I had sex with her. I am already having a hard time to control myself but she is making me loose myself.

"Are you both planning to spend your night here." Our gaze broke when someone teased us.

We didn't even realize that we are surrounded with people and giving them a show. We both blinked many times and looked here and there to except each other to control ourselves.

She try to get up but fell on me again when I pull her again to me by her waist. I am turn on and I am not ready to let her go.

"Sid...let her go." Rohan bhiya voice bring me back to the reality and I let her go.

Puja and Shivani di helped Preeti getting out from the kids pool and then I got out from it.

My heart beating was fast and I am sexually turn on. I run my fingers in my hair to calm myself.

This prank backfired on me.

"Are you alright jiju." Aditya asked me concernly and I nodded my head but when I saw Preeti. I lost my sanity again.

"Fuck..." I swear and walked to her with a two long strides and stood in front of her to hide her for any men's eyes.

I immediately opened my shirt's button and slide it down from my shoulders. I immediately make her wear it over her saree and closed the buttons. I can feel her gaze on me but I chose to ignore it because if I look at her eyes once again ,I might lost my cantol and will kiss her infront of everyone.

Her yellow saree is sticking to her like a second skin. Water droplets sliding down from her neck and get hids under between breast valley. Her navel is visible through the thin material of her saree. I can see her hardened nipples clearly. Anyone can see every curves of her body clearly. She was practically naked and I don't anyone see her like this.

"Puja..take Preeti to your room." I ordered puja and walked out from there.

I fucked up.

........................................................................

I know I promise you guys to give you daily updates. Actually I write the chapter upto more than 2000 words but I didn't like it and delete the whole chapter. So I write it again.

I hope you like the chapter.

Please tell me do you guys like the cute fight between Siddharth and Preeti and their pranks.

Please share your views about the chapter in comment section and do long and lots of comments. They really matters to me.

Few readers asked me about how many chapters are left. Well I can't tell but roughly 7 or 8 chapters are left. I will also give you bonus chapters.

Don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 131K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
1.2M 49.6K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
582K 36.2K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1.1M 56.8K 66
"Can you do that Preet," Preet still in her place, looking at her with her shocked eyes, not believing her ears. "You are asking me to give up my rig...