Prince with Benefits

By gabycabezut

**Unedited, messy & with lots of mistakes. But you will still swoon if you give it a chance lol (but you've b... More

Prince with benefits
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two Part One
Chapter Twenty-Two Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six (part one)
Chapter Twenty-Six (part two)
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six Part One
Chapter Thirty-Six part two
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Epilogue
A Prince's Point of View
Getting Hitched
Expecting the Unexpected...
Bonus Chapter - Brought to you by H&M
New books + Audiobook teaser!
New Story Alert! Of Darkness & Light

Chapter Fifteen

2.1M 40.7K 8.3K
By gabycabezut

"Ouch! What was that for?" Scott rubbed the back of his head since I had just slapped him. Hard.

"For bringing your bodyguard to my house!" I hissed.

"You like Sean!" He took a step back still rubbing his head.

"Yeah...but still, Scott. It is a little mean to do that on your first-" I stopped myself before I blurted out, date. My eyes widened as I closed my mouth.

I mentally slapped myself...what the hell is wrong with me?

This could hardly be considered a date.

I mean, who has a date with her mother's friend's and her mother?

This time I did slapped myself.

Stop thinking about a date!

Actually...

Erase that damned word from your vocabulary...

Scott's chocolate eyes gazed at me amused, "all right?" He asked in that sexy British accent of his, "sheesh...you're so violent, even to yourself!" He blurted out before bursting out laughing.

I rolled my eyes, "Please. I didn't hit you hard."

"You did!" He whined. "At least you hit yourself too!" Scott smirked.

We weren't that close now, so I slapped him again but could only reach his shoulder. He was laughing again when my mom entered the kitchen.

Her green eyes almost popped out of her face when she realized that I had hit the Prince of England.

Please.

I rolled my eyes again.

"Emily! What are you doing?"

"Nothing, Mom" I muttered.

"That was not anything!" She added hurriedly, "Please forgive my daughter, Scott. It seems that she has forgotten her manners" she glared at me.

Scott was trying to hold his laughter, so he coughed a few times, "It's ok, Sarah. I started it" He gazed at me mischievously.

I narrowed my eyes at him. Bring it on, your highness, I thought sarcastically.

Mom cleared her throat, "well, I came in to see if you were making coffee?" her green eyes looked my way.

"Yes, Mom," I busied myself by washing all of the things for the new machine. Mom grabbed the dessert plates and the brownies and left with a small smile on her lips.

"You are in trouble, Missy" Scott sneered next to me as I took out the mugs from the counter.

I rolled my eyes again and ignored him. I was trying to hide my smile, though.

Honestly? I slapped him because having him that near was making me nervous. Good nervous. But I wasn't going to let that show. So, I did the next best thing, I slapped him remembering that I was kind of angry at him before my father called.

At the mere thought of my father, my stomach clenched in a bad way.

Sighing, I grabbed the coffee capsules and put them in the machine. As the coffee brewed, Scott helped me in silence. But I was pretty sure that he noticed my mood change, since there was a small frown drawn on his forehead as he grabbed the mugs and placed them in a neat row in front of the machine. Kate came a few seconds later and she helped us by taking the full mugs to the table.

While we were walking out of the kitchen, I tried to ignore the guilt I felt after my little outburst with Dad.

I knew he deserved it, but still...I was Daddy's girl...and even though I was hurt and angry at him I loved him...But I was just extremely angry at him.

Jeez...I should probably pay half the things I bought with the money he gave me. I made a mental note to myself to do that as soon as we got to London and I could go to the bank or something.

Sighing again, I took my seat and plastered a fake small smile on my face while my mom served the dessert.

Suddenly, someone kicked my right leg, "Ouch!" I blurted out and every pair of eyes looked at me frowning. As I rubbed my knee, I noticed that Scott wasn't looking at me. He had a huge smile on his face as he played with the spoon in his hand. He shoved it in his mouth still trying to hide his smile.

"Sorry, I had a cramp" I mumbled embarrassed. Mom resumed serving and everyone started chatting again.

I narrowed my eyes at Scott and glared his way. His eyes looked up and my breath caught in my throat from the intense gaze his beautiful chocolate eyes were directing at me. Slowly, he's lips formed a sexy crooked smile. He winked at me and I was speechless.

I was most probably goofily gaping at him, so when Sean cleared his throat he brought me out of the trance that Scott had me. Sean chuckled as he took a sip from his latte.

Yes. My new coffee machine was that awesome. We each had a different kind of coffee in front of us.

Knowing how embarrassed I must have looked like, my cheeks felt warm and I looked at my plate embarrassed.

Gosh.

Earth swallow me.

Please.

Sean's deep laughter made me blush even more.

"Emily? Don't you like the brownie?" Anya asked concerned as I was simply looking at my plate without trying it.

I smiled at her and grabbed a small piece and shoved it in my mouth, "It's good" I said after swallowing it.

"Great! This is Kate's favorite dessert!" She chirped in.

Shit. Her birthday!

"We didn't sing for you!" I voiced apologetically at Kate who was now blushing with all full force.

I chuckled as she glared at me.

Kate shrugged and mumbled, "It's ok."

"So" Anya asked trying to divert the attention from her embarrassed daughter, "Emily, how long do you plan to stay in the UK?"

Mom snorted beside her, "from the amount of things she bought, I'd guess at least a few months!"

All morning I had thought of that.

"Actually" my lips formed a wide smile, "I'm staying indefinately" My eyes found Scott's chocolate eyes and he smiled back at me.

The words left my mouth without me noticing it.

Even though I had been mentally debating all morning, I hadn't made a decision.

Or so I thought.

To be honest I wasn't sure for how long I was going to stay, but I definitely didn't want to go back to the USA. I wanted to be close to Mom and...even though I was completely aware that the guy in front of me was probably going to forget about me in less than a week, I wanted, for one, to live on the moment.

And right now, I wanted to enjoy the sexy distraction that was smiling at me.

For as long as I could.

Even if that meant only a few days...

"Really?" Shock evident on Mom's voice.

"Yes...if that's all right with you" I added hesitantly as I gazed at her now teary eyes. My mom was watching me with so much love and proud in her eyes that she made my own eyes teary.

"Great!" Anya beamed. "Kate wants to move to London! You could live together or something!"

I looked at Mom who seemed to be deep in thought, "I think that's good, right, Mom?"

"Well" she cleared her throat, "there's one thing, though...I can't let my students know that I still live with my daughter...how embarrassing could that be for me?"

"What do you mean?" I asked warily.

"I own the house next to mine. The couple that was living there told me last week that they are moving out, thankfully, since they had three noisy dogs, so, if you like, you guys could live there." She shrugged, "It's not much, but it's a great neighborhood. I was planning to tell you when we got to London..."

"Are you sure? I mean I just got you back and-"

"I'll be right next door, Emily." Her emerald eyes had still a small trace of tears in them, "and when you called me, I thought about it. I'm sure you want your privacy and I'll still be very close..."

I looked at Kate and she was sincerely beaming at me, "that's awesome, Mom, thanks!"

Although Sean and Scott hadn't uttered a word, when I glanced at them, Sean looked sincerely pleased and Scott was smiling.

That amazingly sexy crooked smile that reached his eyes.

After coffee, Kate, Sean, Scott and me cleaned up the kitchen. Kate had momentarily forgotten about Scott's status, since her mouth wouldn't shut up.

She was excitedly talking about all the things we could do together and how we could decorate the house. I simply nodded, there was no point in uttering a word anyway, since she was blabbering nonstop.

When the kitchen was cleaned, Sean thanked my Mom and Anya. I did noticed that he gazed at my mom for a second too long and that my mom's cheeks tinted pink.

Interesting...

Anya and Kate left a few minutes later. Apparently they had to wake up really early to open the pub. Don't ask why.

After saying goodbye to everyone, Kate promised to call me tomorrow to make some plans about our new house.

She was really excited about it, so much it was contagious and my mind was already making plans on how we could decorate the house.

One thing was for sure. As soon as we got to London, I had to start looking for a job...

"Thank you Sarah. It was a lovely night" Scott formally addressed my mom.

"You are very welcome to return soon" My mom smiled at him.

As she shared a few words with Sean, me and Scott climbed down the small steps towards his car in comfortable silence.

"Thank you for inviting me, Emily" His chocolate eyes gazed at me shining.

"You're welcome, Scott" I smiled at him.

"Am I forgiven then?" He asked smirking as we reached his black escalade.

"Nope" I shook my head, "you still owe me one horse ride" I shoved my index finger in his chest.

Scott laughed, "Ok" he grabbed my hand and opened the door for me, "Let's go"

"Now?" I blinked surprised.

"Scared?" he voiced smugly.

I rolled my eyes, "obviously not, Scott."

Although, if riding on daylight could be tricky, I secretly thought that riding at night would be more embarrassing.

Knowing my clumsiness, I was certain that I would probably crash into a tree or something.

"Chicken" he sneered.

I rolled my eyes again, "you're so mature, Scott..."

"At least I'm not a chicken" He shrugged.

"You do realize that I'm a girl and this" I moved my hand between us," wont' work out?"

"Chicken" He leaned on the open door smirking at me evilly.

"You're not hurting my ego, Scott" I muttered annoyed.

He raised an eyebrow, "chicken" he voiced defiantly.

"Oh, for God's sake!" I raised my arms exasperated.

"Chick-"

I glared at him as I got in the car.

__________________________________________________________

Hi everyone!!!!!

I was smiling as I wrote this chapter, but as I proof read it...ughhh...I'm not so sure...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1M 909K 56
[WINNER OF BEST HISTORICAL FICTION STORY IN THE FICTION AWARDS] There is a story that has been whispered into ear after ear across many countries. It...
644 32 13
Alice wants a career change, especially after a terrible incident at her last job. Her dream job has always been to work in a hotel, maybe even own o...
195K 3.2K 23
Isabella 'Bella' Margaret Clarke had just became a doctor. She believes that her career goes above everything else. Love is not a necessity but inste...
21.4K 481 24
The newly widowed Prince of Wales interviews young Lady Diana Spencer for the nanny position to take care of his young sons. Since losing their mothe...