š—§š—˜š—˜š—” š— š—¢š—  ā‡† š¤ššš­š¬š®ļæ½...

By -ASTROx

āšˆ š”ššš š­šØ š š¢šÆšž š®š© š›šžš¢š§š  šš š¤š¢š š£š®š¬š­ š¬šØ šˆ šœšØš®š„š š«ššš¢š¬šž ššš§šØš­š”šžš«āž ā”... More

š“š„š„š šŒšŽšŒ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
THANK YOU 1 MILLION READS!!! + MORE ART FROM SUNNY (AND MYSELF LOL)!!
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„

61.2K 2.1K 1.7K
By -ASTROx

Forever - Labrinth

— # WARNING: abuse, name-calling, mentions of sa

"—Mom! I'm telling you the truth!" You argued, following your mother around the house. After being sent home from school sick, she forced you to take a pregnancy test in front of her. The results came out positive. Now your mother was set to rain hell down on the rest of your day and make it a whole lot worst than it already was.

"I can't believe I wasted the best years of my life raising a whore like you—fucking bullshit," The woman screamed, snatching a wine bottle and a duffle bag. You had just finished crying, and now, you're starting up again. In your hand is your pregnancy test. You never put it down as your mom kicked your bedroom door open. "—Sleeping around with boys and getting pregnant,"

"I didn't sleep with anyone! I told you what happened!" You said, watching m/n rip your dresser open and throw your clothes inside. "Wait-what are you doing with my clothes?"

"I'm not letting you stay in my house and steal my money anymore," She announced, making you let out a short gasp. You paced over to your mother and grabbed hold of her, pleading for her to stop. This caused a struggle between you, a fight to keep your things in your grasp. "Get off, Y/n!"

"No! you have to stop and listen to me! Mom!" You said, taking her arm. This angers the woman. She's stopped as you wanted, but her reasons were a normality to you. She drops the things in her hands, turning quickly.

"I said get off!" Your mother screamed, throwing her fist and hitting you across the face, busting your lip open. The hit knocked you down to the ground, yelping as your hand touched your lip. You whimpered, feeling blood oozing from the wound. M/n picked up the wine bottle back you up against the wall. "I want nothing to do with you anymore Y/n! What don't you get about that? You were a mistake from the beginning! But no, I had to keep you so I could get a paycheck from your pathetic excuse of a father."

To stop you from moving away, she threw the bottle beside your head, causing it to shatter on impact, and a small shard of glass grazed your cheek. The wine inside splattered all over the place, staining your hoodie and the wall behind you. All you could do was let it all happen. She destroyed your most expensive things, including your phone, and tore your nice clothes into tiny pieces. Of course, she would—it wasn't her money that bought it.

"I could've had expensive things, gone on long vacations and relaxed." She mutters to herself, then looks over her shoulder. "—instead I had you,"

Swallowing the hitch in your throat. "...it's not my fault. You're the one who made me go with Kouichi when you knew he was lying...if anything, it's your fault,"

"I don't care anymore. Now get the fuck out of my house," She tells you, dragging the duffle bag along the floor.

"No,"

"Now Y/n!"

"No!"

"Fine," With a shake of her head, the woman clicks her tongue sling the bag strap over her shoulder. She grabs you by your wrist then your hair. "I don't have time for your shit, Y/n,"

Your mother had no problem dragging you along the floor to the front as you screamed in pain. Your cries for her to let you go did nothing, and soon you would be pushed out of the front door of your house. You hit the dirt with a thud and rubbed your back.

"If you're not gone by the time I come back to check, I'll call the police!" M/n yells throwing the duffle beside you before she slams the door behind her.

Groaning, you turned onto your stomach, almost lucky you landed on your back. In fact, you don't know anything about carrying a child nor what to do about it. Gazing down at the test, and the duffle bag, you dipped your head into your hands, sobbing. With your clothes covered in dirt, you were forced to leave on your own with the duffle bag. You wiped your bloody lip as well as your cheek, yet more blood followed. To cover your wounds, you pulled the hood over your head.

It had been hours, and your tired feet continued pulling you along the sidewalk. Your phone is smashed, and you have no money to take a cab. Tears obscuring your vision, you covered your mouth in the sleeves of your hoodie to stifle your cries. Bystanders walked past you, not offering their help and concern. Heroes on patrol drowned in the admiration of their fans. You passed by them, covering your face when you came close to cameras flashing in your eyes.

After a while, you came across a familiar street. Sighing in relief, you quickly ran over to a house. It's been ages since you've last seen it—no thanks to your mother. This house had a gate with a code. You remembered it and punched it on the keypad.

Please be home. You said internally, hoping your father is inside. "Dad!"

"...please help me. Dad!"

You knocked on the front door a few times, waiting for it to open. Your dad opened it, looking tired as ever, assuming some kids had jumped his fence to do ding-dong ditching. Seeing you covered in blood, wine and filth, he was taken back in shock.

"What the hell-what happened to your face?" He exclaimed, carefully cradling your face in his hands. He pulls your hood down, seeing the injuries on your beautiful face. "Y/n...what happened to you?

Immediately, you cried as you dropped everything except for the pregnancy test in your hand and crashed into his body. He quickly embraced you in his arms, calming you down the best he could. He hated to see you upset. He was more upset by the state of your cheek dripping with blood.

However, he became more concerned about the white stick sitting in your hand. It took him a moment once you showed it to him. As he cleaned your wounds, you told him the story fighting off the tears clouding your vision. You told him how you were defiled by a group of boys attending the same party as you. They used 'study session' as an excuse to receive your mother's permission, which she allowed. One of the boys happened to be an old friend of yours, a fact you passed off from your story.

Your dad hugged you close, stopping you for a moment. He rocked you side to side, shushing you like a baby. He was angry, especially at your mother. Ever since your parents divorced, you've been abused mentally and physically by your mom—her boyfriend as well.

As soon as you calmed down, he took you to the hospital. The doctors there confirmed your pregnancy and how far you were. Aizawa refused to answer any questions referring to the cause of the pregnancy. You had no idea what to say or ask, but it's an obstetrician's job to provide that information. After the appointment, they gave you a bunch of pamphlets on teen pregnancy and lists of things you needed, such as vitamins and what to eat. They also included specialists in case you considered abortion.

On the way to the car, you stopped in the middle of a sidewalk. A hand rests on your stomach.

"Dad..." You called out, clinging to the pamphlets. Aizawa froze seconds later before facing you. You peered up, scrunching up the pamphlets. "What...what if I wanna keep the baby?"

"Y/n-"

You didn't let him speak, saying. "I will provide for the baby, not you. I've been saving money since I was little, so you don't have to spend a single yen!"

"Y/n-"

"I'll care for them or hire a babysitter, so you don't have to watch over them. I'll finish school too, and go to nursing school like I wanted. I promise!"

"Y/n!" Two firm hands on your shoulders stop you, startling you for a moment. Aizawa sighed as you were unable to cut him off. "I can't make the decisions for what you want to do with your body. But as your parent, I just want to make sure you're okay with your own decision. Parenting is tough at your age, and it's not gonna be easy."

"I can do it, Dad. I'll learn like you did with me," You assured him, nodding your head.

Deciding to keep the baby, your dad took it upon himself and confronted your mother. Her alcoholism was what took over her, as well as her new husband. He replaced your dad after the divorce. You stayed in the car and overheard everything through the windows. He gathered the rest of your things, including a box full of your savings and stuffed them in the trunk.

In her drunken state, she spots you in the passenger seat before she begins the name-calling. She called you a slut and ugly Shocked by her words, your lips quivered. You've become nothing in her eyes—like unwanted trash. You cried for days because of it. During your pregnancy, you stayed in your dad's care. He helped you with whatever you needed, even if it meant skipping work. He loved you too much to care.

Every time you fall apart is caused by your insecurities amplified by your pregnancy. You would cry yourself to sleep, and during the day, you babbled and needed your father's reassurance every once in and while.

Several months later, you gave birth to a beautiful boy who you've named Kazuko Oboro Aizawa. He had small whisps of h/c hair on top of his tiny head. His eyes were closed, but you couldn't wait to see them looking up at you, his mother.

"Hi," You whispered, giving Kazuko your finger. That same finger would poke his cheek. "Soft-"

At first, you couldn't handle the time it took to look after Kazu. You're a child yourself, after all. Your father stood by your side, teaching you all that he learned after you were born. It took a couple of months for you to hold the reins, and you slowly became better over time.

School came waltzing by, and being a new mom and a teenager, you had to stop being one thing just to be another. With your dad being a teacher at UA high school, he gives you schoolwork to complete while you are at home. You were worried for him primarily because of the villain attacks that wounded him in the hospital. He had Midnight come around now and then just to check up on you and Kazu.

As the months went by, you grew concerned about your old man, seeing as something new things happen every day. He felt the same about you which brings us to now.

"Dad, are you serious?" You asked, picking up the dormitory enrollment form. He sat next to you, holding Kazu in his lap. "I'm not in UA,"

"You can be as Recovery girl's apprentice," He says, tickling Kazu's double chin, earning a giggle. He cooed at your son as you read through the form. You'd be moving into the height alliance where his students stay. Still, instead of having a room on the same wing as the girls, you would be waiting down the hall from your dad's room, where you felt more safe and isolated.

On the other part, you would be the only student with a healing quirk. An apprenticeship could mean yuuei was willing to help you in raising Kazu. After reading the form, you filled it out, and in no time, you would be living under the same roof as the future heroes of Japan.

And soon to be father figure of your son Katsuki Bakugou.

How'd I do??

me while I'm proofreading at 2:30 in the morning:

Also a messy sketch of Aizawa and Y/n:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 72 18
Where you date the one and only, Katsuki Bakugou. "You're so soft, Katsuki" "Only for you"
591K 30.2K 23
ā†³ ā [ ILLUSION ] āž ā” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ā” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, a powerful d...
25.7K 519 101
āš¼'šæšæ š“šæš‘Šš“š‘Œš‘† š¶š‘‚š‘€šø šµš“š¶š¾ š‘‡š‘‚ š‘Œš‘‚š‘ˆ.āž š‘ŗš’‚š’Žš’‚š’š’•š’‰š’‚ š‘“š’†š’Šš’‹š’†š’“ š’‚š’š’… š’•š’‰š’† š’ƒš’š’šš’” š’š’‡ š‘¶š’š’† š‘«š’Šš’“š’†š’„š’•š’Šš’š’ š’‚š’“š’† š’ƒš’š...
610K 29.1K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...